Thread: [SIGN UP] Please be in my FM23 save

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post [SIGN UP] Please be in my FM23 save

I'm gonna make a TTH team on FM23, or maybe add us all to an existing team - TBC - and I'd appreciate if everyone could make it more fun by choosing your own information.

I've created a Google form here: https://forms.gle/adYGMNTr7im6EhuQ8

Please take about 15 minutes to fill it in.

It gets a bit overwhelming when you get to selecting your attributes but I'd really appreciate it if you complete it as per the instructions for each question.

Just a quick summary of the ask:
    Toggle Spoiler

I've probably missed something glaringly obvious but I put the form together over loads of different occasions as I kept remembering stuff. I think I'm happy with this version anyway.

Again, I appreciate it seems like a pain to fill this in, but you'll only regret not doing it properly when everyone's way into the FM23 save.

Football Manager 2023 will probably come out in early November so please try to have submitted your player by Friday 4th November and as soon as I've got the game/editor, I'll start creating everyone.

I'll share what positions we have as more people submit (but won't say who until the big reveal with a screenshot of the team) cos it might help people decide where/how they want their player to play.

I may exercise some creative freedom if we end up lacking anywhere.

Non-shortened form URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
    Last edited by Baz; 20-08-2022 at 10:52 PM. Reason: updated form link
    I'm a twit