Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown Werewolf

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    A couple of things:

- Baz openly defended AD. While I do not want to pursue either of them right now, I think we need to keep that in mind.

- We should make a list of people who voted for both P_3 and Mahow. We are guaranteed to have a wolf or two in there. If no one steps up, I might give it a try later.
    Having looked into it, here are the names that came out:

Don
    AyDee
    Pepe
    niko

Now, I know I am innocent, so there is that. AyDee could claim to have been trying to save his arse, since he was on the chopping block on both occasions. That leaves us with Don and niko.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, they are the two I picked out. Niko's seems slightly more suspicious than Taz because when Taz changed his vote it went from 7-4 to 6-5 so there may be an argument of keeping the scores close. But he never disclosed that at the time.

How many on the ballot now? 3 is it? I wouldn't want more than 3 if we can avoid it but these two need looking at.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There would be no need for wolves to fuck about with late votes unless AyDee is a wolf (and they are very unsubtle). I'd more be looking at people who get the bandwagons of the innocent rolling.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3, but no Niko. I feel he needs to be on there, but as someone already on there, I would say that.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we currently have:

Bruhnaldo
    Manc
    Pepe
    Browning

I know we said keep it to four, but I am not sure we should be letting niko and Don off the hook. Manc and Browning wouldn't be terrible options, mind.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't start fucking cementing shit before noon please, you mongs.

The spreadsheet should yield some good shit, I feel.

Edit: Oi, Chavez, wind your neck in.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    The mahow swing from everyone seemed to just be a gang up because it was mahow and zero to do with whatever is going on with the game.
    are you implying that nobody likes Mahow? Mahow is Bae.
    Last edited by Spikey M; 02-05-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    Just been reading through the last 7 pages of drivel and Niko’s vote change was odd. It was Mahow 7-8 AD and he changed from AD to Mahow. I think that needs explaining.
    I thought it was the best way to determine whether Bruh was talking shit or not. I was happy with AD initially as he seemed dead set they were BOTH wolves (lol) although I didn't really have strong beliefs either way, as I said, but then he started rowing back on his certainty about AD and doubling down on Mahow. There was always obviously the strong likelihood he was talking complete rubbish but Mahow seemed the better route to actually establishing that. I don't really know where that leaves us as he still might be a wolf on an outrageous bluff but I suspect not.

AD also wasn't being that inactive so that reason for bopping him was no longer as strong.

If AD is a wolf then that's going to put me on a sticky wicket.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had reason to believe that a Seer (either Bruh/Baz) was telling us that Mahow was a wolf. One of the potential Seers said that I was a villager.

Seems likely that the above is all bollocks now but at the time they were logical reasons to vote Mahow over me. I don't think the vote changers are suspicious.

I'd focus more on those who voted early. Voting late gives you more visibility which wolves will probably try and avoid. The likes of Lofty, Spikey and Mugbull are worth a look imo.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That said, if AD and I are both wolves, in that hypothesis, it would have been pretty stupid of me to vote for him in the first place in the last round when a Mahow train was in full swing (when I first voted). At the very least I'd have been better keeping my powder dry or hiding my vote elsewhere. Even more so when both Taz and I are under that suspicion. Having not nominated I was free to pick and there was nothing really compelling to go on. Also me going on about how I wasn't happy with Bruh's crusade against Mahow in the first place before any voting occurred doesn't really make sense in a world where I knew he was a villager. I'm just a volatile villager. I'm happy to face a vote for sending Mahow to his doom. Killing a villager isn't the worst outcome for the village so if it happens again so be it. It'll be another round we don't accidentally lynch the seer.

I'm well aware this could be interpreted as the villager doth protest too much.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyDee View Post
    We had reason to believe that a Seer (either Bruh/Baz) was telling us that Mahow was a wolf. One of the potential Seers said that I was a villager.

Seems likely that the above is all bollocks now but at the time they were logical reasons to vote Mahow over me. I don't think the vote changers are suspicious.

I'd focus more on those who voted early. Voting late gives you more visibility which wolves will probably try and avoid. The likes of Lofty, Spikey and Mugbull are worth a look imo.
    I get the early voters/bandwagon rollers I think as Jimmy put it, but what reason did/do you have to believe Bruh or Baz are seers? Going strong after a poster so early would be pretty suicidal for a special role. In fact all non-villagers will be mostly trying to go under the radar.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyDee View Post

I mean I voted for you early after seconding you late, and had outlined my thinking prior to that so it would have been odd to go full Bruh and not even vote for you then. Not that I necessarily have strong suspicions you are a wolf but as previously said in that first round it felt like you didn't put up much of a fight in the vote which was odd and that is all you have to go on early doors.

I think there were some massive swings at the end last night which need looking at, and some very odd behaviour from Baz. Could be a double bluff?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh was giving it the big one about KNOWING loads of stuff, and making outlandish promises to back it up. It was obviously very unlikely he could know anything (even if he was the seer) but it wasn't inconceivable and it was testable. As it turns out, he knew nothing. Or should I say, what he claimed to know was not correct.

Baz made a throwaway comment about AD being a villager (formatted as a death/seer investigation reveal), was also quite strong on knowing about Mahow and said he expected to be offed for his speculations. Again, not much, but something.

It's not a case of believing them to be anything, it's a case of them holding themselves out to have some sort of insight and putting that insight to the test.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not buying the Baz retraction. I think he could still be a seer. It's only these doubts that stopped me nominating him this round.

If he's a wolf, then I would assume AyDee is, too, and Baz has worked us over by helping to shift the voting away from AyDee.

But yesterday evening was a mess, so Lord knows

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nominated:
    Manc - by Mugbull and 7om
    Browning - by Thommo and Jimmy
    Pepe - by Browning and Byron
    Bruhnaldo - by Spikey and Pleb

Nominated but not seconded:
    Niko - by ScousePig
    Pleb - by Vercetti

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give you until 1pm before I close it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spreadsheet won't be ready in time, let's hope you premature cunts have got ome worthy candidate in there.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you should have had the spreadsheet ready. We're working to strict deadlines here, no room for tardyness.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too busy wiping his arse with his knuckles, the slag.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting open

Manc - Browning - Pepe - Bruhnaldo

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the same reason(s) as my nomination. The vote change is the most suspect thing, other than Bruh being Bruh.... and his "That would be too obvious for a wolf!" defense isn't really sufficient.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting will close at 8pm again.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vote for Bruh is a wasted one at this stage and the other two are inactives who people seem to have gone off voting for for now so let's continue browning's momentum.

Spreadsheet may be released soon.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything he does reeks of suspicion. Time for the noose.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I nominated Manc, but even a nomination has done nothing to tempt him out of his shell, which suggests he's just inactive. Pepe did have that vote change which was suspicious, so it's a toss up between him and Browning. Interesting to see what develops over the next seven hours and I may switch if necessary.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sticking with my nomination of Browning. He was called out and he instantly took the opportunity to pick another from Jimmy's list and nominate them. That combined with his minimal activity before makes him feel like the prime suspect.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idiocy of this village knows no bounds.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a lot quieter today now that Bruhnaldo has gone which is nice because I actually have a lot of IRL stuff to do that ive been fucking off recently. I'll be back with gusto tomorrow though and if Taz disappoints us with his spreadsheet then I might launch an optimized competitor

I could've gone for Browning just as easily as Manc with my nomination but 7om (who was also on yesterday's list, tbf) makes a good point that Manc's probably just not involved. Pepe has done and said some weird stuff which I can't be bothered to dig up at the moment but I'll hold off on voting for him for now because I want to see whether my theories about last round hold water

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone one the 'the vote change was suspicious' camp needs to have a good explanation as to why that would benefit the wolves in any way. Now, if AyDee turns out to be a wolf later on, then yes, I (and others) will have to come under some heat, but right now it just wouldn't be effective wolf behavior.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone in the "let's keep killing inactives!" camp over actually using the data available to us needs to explain far more than that. Just trying to lull the village into sleep walking to their doom. Even if an inactive is a wolf, you'll gain nothing from it.

But go ahead, lynch me for no reason whatsoever, and gain nothing even if I am a wolf.

Also all this "We need to go after people who have done X!!! Here's a list of names!!" followed by completely failing to nominate or vote for anyone from the list is just

Mahow was killed. Mahow was a useful, active villager. To lynch someone the next day who didn't even vote for him is just plain stupid.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atleast spread the vote a bit.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still not convinced he isn't a wolf.

I don't see Pepe's vote changing as being overly suspicious, yet. I'm keen to see how he acts, going forward.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this is good. Let the anger flow.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no anger from me. It really is comical at this point.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, you do seem quite angry.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, on reflection I'm properly on the ropes.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That has shown me right up.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly hoping to put some pressure on him and get some kind of reaction, but if it turns out to be an irrelevant vote, I'm willing to switch.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The S/S (the R2 spamfest made me lose my mind and I forgot my own ordering methodology for the votes but no loss as I've still highlighted the particularly suspicious ones and we're back to normal for R3.

https://ethercalc.org/yx3kkd0n0s7s/form

6 goodies down, assuming 5 wolfies, that only afford us another 5 blank rounds. Pull your finger out.

I talked about AD's possible connections with Thommo and Pepe and the absolute queen has gone and instigated possible connections with Niko and Jimmy now too. Doesn't look like there's appetite amongst villagers to take him down after two close shaves so I leave it in the trusted hands of the seers.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a poor round all in all.

Pepe is the obvious choice given both his changed votes have resulted in two innocent lynchings. As stated though it would be incredibly sloppy for a wolf to take such actions at this early stage.

Bruh being nominated is pointless.

Browning I fear may be another villager given his reaction.

Alas the spreadsheet.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that leaves us with you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't really have a clue tbh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I continue to have full faith in the spreadsheet, apart from where Jimmy is concerned. He's having a mare because he's blinkered himself into thinking I'm guilty, but when you avenge me, don't start with him.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, have it your way.

I change my vote from Browning

Whether both of you are wolves or neither, one way or the other, a reckoning is coming for our furry friends, we shall soon be dancing on their pathetic graves down at the pet cemetery.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manc View Post
    I think this is a poor round all in all.

Pepe is the obvious choice given both his changed votes have resulted in two innocent lynchings. As stated though it would be incredibly sloppy for a wolf to take such actions at this early stage.

Bruh being nominated is pointless.

Browning I fear may be another villager given his reaction.

Alas the spreadsheet.
    What kind of a defense is this?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's important to not allow shifts in voting to occur in every round as they'll muddy the significance of future initial votes. With that in mind, Mugbull, this is no time to jump on the back of that vote change with a mindless post like that. What's he gonna say, 500 words about his innocence?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything, his lack of protestation just confirms in my mind the idea that he’s not being tactically quiet, he just doesn’t really care that much

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh spoiled us with his rantings and ramblings.

Hope the guy hasn't gone and injected himself with dettol, or something.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That link of yours doesn't go anywhere Taz.

I don't really have any strong opinions about any of the nominees, or anyone else for that matter, at the moment. Jimmy seems a bit off with his gung ho yay the village shtick.

I mentioned a possible quid pro quo for Bruh if he turned out to be wrong about Mahow, and whilst that may be a wasted vote for another villager at least it's unlikely to be actively harmful. Would be a bit of a non-vote though, by the looks of things.

is it 4-5-1-0 at the moment?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-5-2-0 I believe.