User Tag List

Page 123 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,150 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends how you play, but I very much doubt Telles is better than Marcelo or Militao is better than VVD.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    11-0 in WL. Still yet to finish in elite. Best start ever. Can it be done?
    17-6 and now i stop. I noticed once i got matched up with elite man. Started getting destroyed.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/20...&schem=100,100

Marcelo shits him on Strength and dribbling stats but other than that it's all tight or going to Telles.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17...&schem=100,100

VVD wins on shooting (who cares), long passing, dribbling (bar agility/balance) and that's pretty much it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, try it, but my guess will be the two TOTY's will still perform better.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been considering benching Ramos to move in TOTS Militao and Telles and swap VVD to the right. It'd also allow me to bring in TOTS Alisson or Ederson too who have both been infuriating to face.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And to elaborate Mahow. VVD has the perfect body type for a CB and Marcelo's weak foot and skill moves shit on Telles'. Obviously the latter point is less relevant if you keep your full backs staying back.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not see his WF/SM combo.

I'm not pulling the trigger. I attack A LOT with Marcelo and his SMs are needed.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yevrah has summed it up. The body type is hugely important with this engine. VvD is indeed perfect for me, which is why I’m still keen to get him back in place of Desailly - the 50 odd games I had with his base card were great. Once I sort the Mbappe conundrum he’s the one that I want to partner to Varane, albeit doing it on chem is the quandary of quandaries for me with Mbabu relying on chem from 2 Icons.

Also Interceptions is the most important defensive stat for a mile for me.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pizzi from the Liga Nos SBC, which I'll take all day as he's 93 rated.

Close to getting Ronaldinho's 88 squad done with that I think.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing what you can get from the shittest of packs.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking closer at that Goretzka, he seems quite a bit better than Ballack just without the better workrate.

He's actually very comparable to Matthaus' 94 card for near 2m less. He's not as good at shooting but stands toe-to-toe with him in every other aspect and also has a significant height advantage.

The question then becomes what to do with Rijkaard and Ballack? The former has almost certainly been replaced in my team now as Wijnaldum is brilliant. I suppose the most sense comes with putting him/them into an Icon sbc to grab a 100k pack back. It does seem a bit of a waste reducing what was 2m coin worth of player down to that, but I don't see much in the way of other options.

I'm hoping the Bundesliga TOTS SBC is 85 or less + TOTS card to complete. In all likelihood we're getting Kampl, but given how often I saw the two keepers chucked out last week too, there's some scope for a good pull. Even if you don't plan on using either of them, that 95 rating will push the cost of any SBC way down.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll slow down my pursuit of the icons, but seriously tempted to do both Goretzka and Tah.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I’ve plumped for it. After selling my Mbappe for 899k, I snapped up a TOTY for 3.1m. Still 575k in the bank, but that’s clearly my major purchasing done until I can pull something decent. Can’t wait to give him a go, feels like having a lambo parked up outside.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goretzka I'd definitely do if it were to be <500k. The card seems crazily good, nearly 90 on every face stat and only 3 in-games below 80. I'm personally waiting for Thursday.

The last thing I need is to build my team and do Goretzka, only to pull something big and have to re-shuffle.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to do that card there is just no way I can get him in my team without a massive overhaul.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could get him in on 8 chem instead of HL Pogba.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it.

Goretzka, DONE.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bundesliga upgrades out.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final swap deal and Marega TOTS too. I ended up with 11 without putting that much effort in. 12 for Walker would have been nice but IF James + something else will work.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Marega card looks like a proper striker. Has pace, strength, can shoot and dribble but cant pass. I miss cards like that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only played two games (SB's at that) but I'm really liking the new players.

Lacazette - The obvious thing he's missing over Rashford is the 5* skills, however I never really took advantage of them with Rashford and the only one I really used was the flick up. The only other glaring thing that Rashford has over the Frenchman is the height (6'1 compared to 5'9), however, Lacazette has 99 jumping and Rashford only has 82 (with chems) so it seems to balance it out a bit more. Lacazette though has a bit more about him in every other department.

Bernardo Silva - I wasn't planning on getting him but decided to place him in the side over 93 KDB when I got him as a red. He doesn't seem like he's going to get masses of goals/assists from midfield but he seems to link everything so well. His chipped through balls are immaculate, I think if he had 4* skills he'd be a top tier player.

Goretzka - He's impressed me the most, he's so much better than Pogba defensively and he's also got the height that Pogba has which seems to have a real impact in midfield this year. He's also just as good if not better than Pogba going forward and I've already scored a heap of goals with him. Again, if his skills were at 4* I think he'd be an insane option and a much cheaper version of Gullit.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a blue flare from a Bundesliga upgrade pack. Fucking Kampl.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up my first Bundesliga TOTS from the Spurs SbC and got fucking Sommer. 100k back for a 95 rated player is fucking mental.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got that greek Benfica keeper from doing one of the mexican teams.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the German CM that's in the weekly objectives. Some more SBC fodder.

Don't think I'll do either of the other two as it doesn't seem worth the time or cost.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eriksen has been bought for 1.12m.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what it looks like in game now.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This front line is fucking brilliant

Even in Rivals D1 vs good opposition defences I’m scoring 5 a game. Saying that, I’m also thankfully not meeting drop back sweaters too often, so I might think differently come the weekend. Not that I’ll be on all that much as it’s Miss Merse’s B’day Friday so I’m likely on Sunday at the earliest for some token games. Really do hope this is Serie A week coming up so I won’t care.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Goretzka off chem pregame?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Just Goretzka off chem pregame?
    Yeah, on 8.

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/206...em=8&schem=100

Still great.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a load of Bundesliga rare golds on my trade pile which I really should sell, but it's fucking tempting to whack them into upgrades.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like peeps prep’d. I’ve been keeping all my duplicates to sell once it was released and they’ve only been going for 1200-1400 BIN. Still not bad.

Just accidentally put Icardi into the Inter SBC. Time for bed. Ffs.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, just noticed they're not as expensive as last time. Upgrade packs it is then.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prediction sites are listing Ligue 1 as this weekend.

In any case I've used that 4-4-2 a fair bit now and I'd say it's great fun so I'll share.

Player instructions:

RB/LB - Stay back while attacking
    Both CMs - Cover centre, stay back while attacking
    LM/RM - Come back on defence, stay wide
    Both STs - Come back on defence

It looks a little odd, but there's sense in it. If your opponent is a slow player, your team will essentially recover into a 4-6-0 yet when you spring the counter that turns into almost a 4-2-4.

I've found this counters 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-1-2 quite hard. This is mainly due to your advantage over the isolated full backs they have. If your RM has the ball for example, he now has a potential through ball between full back and LCB, either inside or out. He also has his RCM and RB he can lay the ball too in relative freedom.

What you ideally want here is to be committing your opponent into moving his players to track you or close you down. Essentially should your CM break through their midfield line, you're looking at their defence having 4 players to mark and one guy approaching with the ball. There's also nice spacing between players and decent enough movement to pull some around the corner passes that break your opponent open.

The risk to this formation is in transition. If your opponent is fast counter player, he can get through you before you have time to set. This is why player types and certain stats are important.

For your strikers, you want high/high work rates if possible, but more so you want fast and agile players. Someone like Griezmann is a perfect template(think complete forward on FM). I've been using Firmino and Werner here and it has worked well. If your opponent is drawn out to you and you can put a quick turn in and send the ball back the other way to a guy wide open, you're doing it right. There is no get in behind set here as when facing the drop back menace you will want your players coming short rather than sitting on the back shoulder covered by 4 players.

For your LM/RM you want similar to the above. Someone like Hazard could do well as would an Mbappe. However you not only want good finishing from them, you need some physical presence for if they come back to make tackles. So the latter is probably better. A good cross on them also goes a long way. Many current TOTS options will work well here.
    Just 2 things to keep in mind, firstly weak foot is very important. I've been using Sterling on one side and he gets a fair few chances on his left foot. He's not all too reliable with it. The other thing is work rates, look out for high/low because you'll suffer defensively.

CM is the most important dynamic here I think. You essentially want one attacking and one defending. I use TOTS Wijnaldum and Ballack. I find what happens most of the time here is Gini will push on and make runs, whilst Ballack will slot into a CDM position sitting back. Though when Ballack does go forward, Gini does the same thing himself.
    You will need one defensive minded CM here. Vieira, Kante, Fernandinho and Allan are good examples of this. His partner should be a more nimble and attacking minded player. Agility, dribbling and passing here is key. Good shooting is an added bonus and if you can find high/high workrates even better. Players like Gini will do but plump for better options if you have the coin. TOTY Modric is the template.

As you've also probably wondered, stamina is vital to the success of this due to your team likely being in transition a fair bit. 90+ is needed but due to TOTS being here that's not a massive issue.

Defenders almost speak for themselves, however you want some who are lighter of foot if possible(Militao, Ramos etc). The ability to change direction fast to cover a counter is crucial. Defend with your two STs tracking back wherever possible.

Overall I like it. It's not perfect, but fun. I've found against opponents I'm better than, I've had no problems with losing a game I should have won. Against superior opponents to yourself you may well opt for more defensive strategies. But I'm glad I tried it. I've enjoyed it even with having Raul and Sterling on the wings who need replacing. I still have 84 Da Costa and TOTS Digne as my full backs too.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait for it...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used my last set of Bundesliga gold rares that I want to throw away and got a blue Witsel

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about the upcoming French TotS and associated upgrades it's probably worth going bd on both the 3 player and 81+ packs due to the sheer lack of higher rated cards in that league.

I think I'll be replacing Dani Alves with TotS Lala, so it'd be nice to pack him.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Thinking about the upcoming French TotS and associated upgrades it's probably worth going bd on both the 3 player and 81+ packs due to the sheer lack of higher rated cards in that league.

I think I'll be replacing Dani Alves with TotS Lala, so it'd be nice to pack him.
    I went big on L1 last time for that very reason. Plenty of Verrati’s and Buffons were had. I’ll be doing the same again.

Just got Kampl from a three player upgrade. Given I’ve only done two of those and one of the 81+ I’m quite happy with that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 + 1 tots needed for the Bundesliga SBC. Absoultely bound to get one of the players I packed last night.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I better not get another untradable Witsel.

Sommer. Just what I needed Another goalkeeper. Fuck I'm stacked on those in my club.
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 28-05-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Kampl.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Halstenberg.

Also, accidentally went into a Rivals game with my NIF Liga NOS objectives team and forced a 0-0 rage quite from a super team player, which was fun.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demirbay.

Crap for me but a 93.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kostic for me.

Unfortunately doesn't help my team in any way, but that 93 rating will bring the price of a future one right down. Could also put into getting Goretzka. Though I'm disappointed the cost of that has risen almost 100k since this time yesterday.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sommer, Ederson and Greek dickhead from the 3 main guaranteed SBCs

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They really want you to change your goalkeeper.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really should have left alone. I only want Da Costa for the first team.

5-2 in pursuit of Brahimi, will hopefully finish up before Friday and add another 90 TOTS I won’t use.

Realistically now I’m looking at VvD and a right back to complete the side. So, da Costa on Thursday and I probably sell up another 350k worth to bring in VvD and build some fun stuff on the side to keep me entertained for the rest of the cycle.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    They really want you to change your goalkeeper.
    Apparently. I look forward to getting Donnarumma, Ter Stegen and random shitty Ligue 1 keeper.