Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown Werewolf

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mugbull View Post
    Are we actually going to lynch Bruh? That would be a waste of a round lol
    We can waste the round or waste the entire game having to read his drivel.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we actually going to lynch Bruh? That would be a waste of a round lol
    You're right, but is there another way to shut him up?

We could all just ignore him, but it's a big ask when he's posting an essay of COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED BULLSHIT every other post.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    We can waste the round or waste the entire game having to read his drivel.
    I mean, he's probably not going to be saying much anymore

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times do I have to remind ya'll I'm not gonna play anymore man. I'm just reading the reactions to my bullshit and then I'm out.

I apologize for fucking it up so bad, I thought I was being amusing at worst and insightful at best based on my little bet trap.

For real I know I went overboard but I really did think it was bang on based on his weird ass response but it's all good man. Again I apologize for typing so much and spamming the board since none of this shit actually come to be.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha fuck me. The wolf group chat must literally be lol emojis at this point.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He lost his avatar too

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He lost his avatar too
    I'm trying to figure out if i can just delete my shit entirely or maybe someone can do it for me @SvN @phonics @John

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    How many times do I have to remind ya'll I'm not gonna play anymore man. I'm just reading the reactions to my bullshit and then I'm out.

I apologize for fucking it up so bad, I thought I was being amusing at worst and insightful at best based on my little bet trap.

For real I know I went overboard but I really did think it was bang on based on his weird ass response but it's all good man. Again I apologize for typing so much and spamming the board since none of this shit actually come to be.
    Don't be like that. It's all part of the game. It's been very entertaining to read.

Keep playing.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fuck sake man, keep it together.

And we thought he was bad before Mahow was killed....

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its only a game, don’t worry about it. There’s really no need to feel so bad about it. Once Mahow’s calmed down, even he’ll laugh about it. You’ve made this game way more fun so far and you should carry on playing. Sure, you’ll probably not shout so loud about your opinions that you believe are absolute facts - man, I was exactly the same - but keep playing and keep trying to figure out who’s a wolf. It’s fun, and that’s all it’s meant to be.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to lynch bruh, I mean if he's a wolf then fair fucks, but I doubt it.

Here are some names to throw in the pot:

Lofty, the picture of studied cool so far, posting but without insight, voting but without deviating from the flock. He threw a late second in for AyDee which would have spread the vote out if there was a wolf on the ballot.

Browning, an under the radar game from him so far, voting late and voting for the runaway choices at the time (although AyDee was later pegged back).

Pepe, who sealed P_3's fate with a late first round vote, but then mixed it up by nominating and voting 7om in the subsequent round, sounds like something a wolf would do.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If everyone wants to lynch Bruh then fine but I'm gonna throw another name into the hat. I think we got close on the last round which is why the wolves chose SvN, they could've easily had another round picking off one of the smaller ones and not revealing anything more but chose not to because SvN was pushing hard for the type of people that ended up on the list. For that reason I nominate Manc

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to figure out if i can just delete my shit entirely or maybe someone can do it for me @SvN @phonics @John
    Lad, I think you're a wankstain on the walls of society. But only within the universe of the Wolves.

You're cool outside this thread.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude you're fine. You're a bit crazy but in a fun way. Don't take it personally, seriously

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about nominating Manc too. Barely posted and then tried to play it cool when he got called out.

I second the nomination for Manc.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post

Lofty, the picture of studied cool so far, posting but without insight, voting but without deviating from the flock. He threw a late second in for AyDee which would have spread the vote out if there was a wolf on the ballot.

Browning, an under the radar game from him so far, voting late and voting for the runaway choices at the time (although AyDee was later pegged back).

Pepe, who sealed P_3's fate with a late first round vote, but then mixed it up by nominating and voting 7om in the subsequent round, sounds like something a wolf would do.
    Did you miss Pepe's vote change, and how pivotal it was to proceedings last night?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even more fuel on the Mexican-lynching fire then.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Did you miss Pepe's vote change, and how pivotal it was to proceedings last night?
    What did he change to/from?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He changed from someone (7om according to Jimmy's post) to Mahow, opening the door for Mahow's demise and/or a double lynch. He then complained about not wanting a double, and about wanting to save Mahow (the latter was probably a joke... but still).

Fuck it, why not.

I nominate Pepe (1st nomination)

If Jimmy suspected him even without accounting for the dodgy vote change, we could do worse.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7om to Mahow, which then prompted niko to swap to Mahow as well (has said he wanted to do so but was afraid of the double lynch possibility).

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manc was definitely someone on my radar, but he's already been seconded.

Browning is another who is really keeping a low profile - and now has chipped in with a nomination as he's getting accused to try and turn our heads away from him.

Combined with his dead voting record, I think it's grounds for me to nominate Browning (1st nomination).

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I inadvertently insinuated I was a seer and encouraged people to vote for Mahow, a lot of peoples’ “fannies bled” (cheers Taz) but one person didn’t. Instead he replied, with an almost knowing-smile of lol he’s no wolf, rather than omg a seer outed himself:

If he's a wolf, the only reason to throw that particular Molotov cocktail into conversation would be because things weren't going well for them up until that point.

The other options are a) he's telling the truth (why would he do this?) and b) he's a villager talking utter shite out of boredom/to be a cunt/he has some other role that Boydy hasn't disclosed.

Which raised my suspicions of him. But then I remembered I am also suspicious of SvN who has since been eaten and outed as a doctor, so whaddo I know. I think I’ll just stick to voting for a bit and let other people do the wolf hunting while I just quietly update my spreadsheet.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean for me I had been suspicious of AD's lack of defence in the first vote compared to others (although let's be honest maybe those numbers are being swayed by some extra ordinary posting early doors). I was almost swayed by Bruh and Baz on Mahow but as it turned out it was a good thing I wasn't. I still maintain it is odd for someone close to lynching to offer little against it but we had limited information to go on: that said where we go from here I don't know.

All the vote changing, was that suspect or people riding the Bruh hype train/wanting $10? Either way it's done us out of a solid villager.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give over you're only going to stitch us up more if you throw the towel in now, just rein it in a bit Columbo.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second Pepe (1st nomination from Browning)

Can I just say what a wild fucking ride the last 8 pages were? If we can engineer a double lynch with Bruh as well that would be better.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I second Pepe (1st nomination from Browning)

Can I just say what a wild fucking ride the last 8 pages were? If we can engineer a double lynch with Bruh as well that would be better.
    I thought of suggesting that as well but it can be messed up so easily (by either Bruh or the person tied with him), so it's probably not worth the hassle.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I nominate Browning (second nomination)

For reasons mentioned above, and he was a bit keen to jump on one of my other floated names.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not my first game lads. The idea that an even half competent wolf would switch votes so late is complete bonkers. Always the ones lurking in the shadows. Every single time.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I nominate Pleb.

Piled straight on to the stricken Bruh, but otherwise I think he's holding back a bit.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone else a bit worried that both Mahow and Bruh have actually disappeared?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow is dead and Bruh has a long history of quitting on stuff.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow's dead.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been reading through the last 7 pages of drivel and Niko’s vote change was odd. It was Mahow 7-8 AD and he changed from AD to Mahow. I think that needs explaining.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If bruhnaldo has well and truly disappeared/fucked off then we should end the round immediately and lynch bruh with a wolf kill followed up soon afterwards.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Mahow is dead and Bruh has a long history of quitting on stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Mahow's dead.
    Yes. And I'm a little bit worried that this has carried over into real life.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also think we should refrain from too many on the ballot this time. It’s too easy for the wolves to hide their votes among multiple people.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    Yes. And I'm a little bit worried that this has carried over into real life.
    Mahow just posted in the Rona thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck sake.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phew. And Bruh? I mean, he seems the type.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    If bruhnaldo has well and truly disappeared/fucked off then we should end the round immediately and lynch bruh with a wolf kill followed up soon afterwards.
    I know you only do one line posts but you seem a bit eager

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My head hurts everytime I try and write a paragraph

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AyDee was going until both Niko and Pepe came in and changed their votes to Mahow, both of whom also provided a half-arsed 'let's not double lynch' tale. It was a bit odd. The problem is you wouldn't expect both of them to do more or less the same thing at the same time.

I nominate niko_cee.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    I also think we should refrain from too many on the ballot this time. It’s too easy for the wolves to hide their votes among multiple people.
    Agreed. Let's keep it to three or four, max.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we stop with the petty namecalling please?

Bruh is a pretty unhappy dude so the barrage of mong/spastic comments really don’t help.

Sure he played the game badly, but lighten up.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm inclined to agree we need to be looking at those that lead us up the garden path into lynching Mahow. Not doing so and continuing to vote based on people not having the appropriate number of posts per hour isn't going to get us anywhere.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still don’t know how this really works but skim reading a few pages and the voting makes one thing clear. It’s impossible to do anything like this on such a small forum with such familiarity. It’s basically vote for which poster you don’t like that’s playing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of things:

- Baz openly defended AD. While I do not want to pursue either of them right now, I think we need to keep that in mind.

- We should make a list of people who voted for both P_3 and Mahow. We are guaranteed to have a wolf or two in there. If no one steps up, I might give it a try later.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    I still don’t know how this really works but skim reading a few pages and the voting makes one thing clear. It’s impossible to do anything like this on such a small forum with such familiarity. It’s basically vote for which poster you don’t like that’s playing.
    Not at all. It's all slim pickings at the moment, but tactics become clear the further in you get. It's just impossible from a villagers point of view until a wolf is found. Only then can you make connections.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    Not at all. It's all slim pickings at the moment, but tactics become clear the further in you get. It's just impossible from a villagers point of view until a wolf is found. Only then can you make connections.
    The mahow swing from everyone seemed to just be a gang up because it was mahow and zero to do with whatever is going on with the game.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was either wolves conspiring, or just villagers fumbling in the dark.