User Tag List

Thread: TTH/WWE Promo - You Ain't Got The Minerals.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TTH/WWE Promo - You Ain't Got The Minerals.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get out of my garden Smiffy you bastard.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like someone tried to clone Leon Osman and Danny Murphy at the same time.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should write out what you're going to say before filming, Smiff.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is Foghorn a plantation owner or what?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pipe bomb!!!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to do it, write out a script and figure out how you want to say it before filming. Then watch it back and see if you can improve it. If you're gonna do it, do it properly.

I don't even know what following suit would entail. I have no idea what you're doing.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol if he comes back dressed as Hulk Hogan.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the next one mate.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    Lol if he comes back dressed as Hulk Hogan.
    I reckon he could pull off a good Doink the Clown.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, fuck that.

If he grows his hair out he's a stranger offspring of Al Snow.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb: I'm going to plebroll the fuck out of all of you because that's the bottom line because the Pleb said so.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted again?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Pleb: I'm going to plebroll the fuck out of all of you because that's the bottom line because the Pleb said so.
    Do a video.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah I'm camera shy. That's why WWE fired me.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    "This video contains content from WWE, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That worked.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    That worked.
    Not for me, I was expecting a lot better.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it frame in frame like Botchamania.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was incredibly shit.

Appreciate the effort though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread needs to be DELETED before it get archived.

That's probably a shit pun but it will pass.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is a waste of time without the actual video.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, why did you delete the new one Smiff?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you soon @Giggles.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you soon @Giggles.
    What's that supposed to mean you headcase?

Look, just tell me now if you want me to stop posting here because I do not need some psycho, who has alreasy proven they know where to find me, dishing out threats. A fucking message board isn't worth losing anyone over, so whichever personality this is just tell me and I'm gone. Obviously not posting to you for 6 months wasn't good enough for you.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Giggles Just typing "Smiffy" under your username brought about enough but there's hundreds of times where you don't refer to me by name. You've brought this on yourself. It's you I'm coming for, not the others, you've no need to be concerned about them. I hadn't done a single thing nor messed with your life but enough is enough. The face that irritates the place is going to bring you to your knees and have you begging for mercy. Your fun and games, brought to a halt. A full stop to mark the end of yet another sentence belittling me for no other reason than being an honest chap. Your sick and deprived ways are about to meet a grave ending. You will......Rest.....In......(magics) Piss.

After the lurking thread bollocks I went over 2,800 of my posts to remove all my personal information but as I was doing so a theme developed and that was you doing what you know you do. Almost every post I had made, sure enough you'd responded. More than half immediately after. I couldn't take it any more.

Why should I put up with it. You will all defend him but it has gone on for nearly a year and more and more personal in the past six months for no reason. He couldn't show you a single thing that I had supposedly threatened him with. No one. He knows this but there's over 10,000 posts of his readily available. I have done absolutely nothing to you to deserve such treatment and it stopped being 'banter' or 'trolling' a long time ago.

You kept pushing. Run.
    At least the first post edit makes some sense of it and proves you most likely did what I think you did.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ, that first post.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Christ, that first post.
    It's going to the police today. No other option.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smiffy - the joke is clearly weird now. Wind it in.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    It's going to the police today. No other option.
    "Hi officer, I keep telling a vulnerable person to kill himself and have been victimising him for nearly a year and now he's finally had enough and has me pissing myself."

What I want Giggles is for you to stop being a wanker and going out of your way to bully me. Online bullying is still bullying and that is all you have been doing for nearly a year.

Kiko, you can shut the fuck up too because there's been absolutely zero assistance from any of you moderators over this. You have allowed it to go on and on despite being fully aware for a long time that he has been at it. You warn people consistently, including this prick, for calling someone a faggot but when he and others have repeatedly go out there way to tell someone to kill themselves, constantly using someones mental diagnosis to beat them up with, replying with something derogatory no matter what thread I post in or anything and you're just as bad as someone like 'Giggles'. It's all one big joke, init?

I've asked time and time again for him to stop, I've made my feelings known on several occasions that it simple doesn't do me any good and I have as much right as anybody else to be able to browse this place as freely as the next person without being constantly hounded by a racist twat like him who appears to take pleasure in what he does.

He has fell foul to the house rules on a number of occasions with such offensive behaviour and not so much as a warning.

You can tell me to 'reel it in' as much as you like and you can all jump on this post like expected but the rules are the rules so you either do something about it or I will.

To go back to your silly little police comment Giggles, go for it. I have a screenshot for every single time you've gone above and beyond without being provoked whatsoever and all I have done is asked you to stop. I've caused you no harm and despite you saying you've "ignored me" for a while, that's bollocks too. You've not ignored me, you've attempted to have a laugh at my expense whenever the opportunity has presented itself as just a quick search showed hence my wall of quotes.

If the moderators won't do anything, if you won't stop and just ease up yourself because as I said I am really struggling lately and I do not need to be reading your shit.

Do I want you to leave the forum? No. I want you to actually listen because I am being straight up that your comments over the past twelve months have been grossly unfair and have caused me to feel distressed.

If as I suspect nothing continues to be done about this then I will follow suit and retaliate.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hi officer, I keep telling a vulnerable person to kill himself and have been victimising him for nearly a year and now he's finally had enough and has me pissing myself."

What I want Giggles is for you to stop being a wanker and going out of your way to bully me. Online bullying is still bullying and that is all you have been doing for nearly a year.

Kiko, you can shut the fuck up too because there's been absolutely zero assistance from any of you moderators over this. You have allowed it to go on and on despite being fully aware for a long time that he has been at it. You warn people consistently, including this prick, for calling someone a faggot but when he and others have repeatedly go out there way to tell someone to kill themselves, constantly using someones mental diagnosis to beat them up with, replying with something derogatory no matter what thread I post in or anything and you're just as bad as someone like 'Giggles'. It's all one big joke, init?

I've asked time and time again for him to stop, I've made my feelings known on several occasions that it simple doesn't do me any good and I have as much right as anybody else to be able to browse this place as freely as the next person without being constantly hounded by a racist twat like him who appears to take pleasure in what he does.

He has fell foul to the house rules on a number of occasions with such offensive behaviour and not so much as a warning.

You can tell me to 'reel it in' as much as you like and you can all jump on this post like expected but the rules are the rules so you either do something about it or I will.

To go back to your silly little police comment Giggles, go for it. I have a screenshot for every single time you've gone above and beyond without being provoked whatsoever and all I have done is asked you to stop. I've caused you no harm and despite you saying you've "ignored me" for a while, that's bollocks too. You've not ignored me, you've attempted to have a laugh at my expense whenever the opportunity has presented itself as just a quick search showed hence my wall of quotes.

If the moderators won't do anything, if you won't stop and just ease up yourself because as I said I am really struggling lately and I do not need to be reading your shit.

Do I want you to leave the forum? No. I want you to actually listen because I am being straight up that your comments over the past twelve months have been grossly unfair and have caused me to feel distressed.

If as I suspect nothing continues to be done about this then I will follow suit and retaliate.
    To cry distress and then post like you did in the small hours of this morning is about as two faced as it gets.
    But if that's it then I'll just go through with closing the account and leave it at that, I was going to do this when you originally threatened us but I thought I'd just never directly post or reply to you and see if you stabilised but I see that's ever going to happen though. You want no comments about you? Fine, I can't say a thing if I'm not here. My main priority is the safety of my family, I can't protect them from everything but this forum is an easy price to pay to help matters.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Fine, I can't say a thing if I'm not here. My main priority is the safety of my family, I can't protect them from everything but this forum is an easy price to pay to help matters.
    Or you could just not be a cruel and nasty bastard. You do what you want to do Giggles. Your family is of no concern to me but your actions are. Now fuck off because I want no further contact with you.

I asked for my account to be deleted also but it fell on deaf ears. They would be doing me a favour tbh as it's beyond a joke.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you two shut the fuck up now? Smiffy, stop acting like you can do anything, and Giggles, stop acting like he can do anything. It's ridiculous. Block each other on here and just fucking move on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giggles talking as though Smiffy is about to murder his family is a bit lol.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You wouldn't be saying that if the shoe was on the other foot, Offshore. Something has happened in his personal life, something has happened in my personal life, neither of us like the other, both come across as absolute headcases, both have blocked one another before but alas it appears to make no difference.

One of us has posted for 15 years and has never been this way (Hi!), the other has been here 5 minutes in comparison and has repeatedly attacked me for no reason whatsoever.

I'm willing to leave it be, that is all I have asked for ages now and all he ever had to do was not keep prodding and throwing unprovoked comments in my direction. I'm leaving it with the mods now, if they don't sort it out then I'll wait for the police to show up and take things further because I'm the one with all the physical proof. I'm not quite sure what he has to go on but either way it's all a big pathetic joke.

Good day.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is bollocks. Closed.