Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't say he will.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's going to magic up a fortune for himself.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moon disappears every day all by itself, some pretentious wank in a gay coat waving his arms around is not required.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Igor in the mud.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, he clearly will make it disappear from view, but it's the same trick he was doing with elephants and tanks forty years ago so what's the point?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I mean, he clearly will make it disappear from view, but it's the same trick he was doing with elephants and tanks forty years ago so what's the point?
    To make hunger, poverty and danger disappear for Children...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be quite funny if he did make it disappear and brought death and destruction to the planet for the children.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Shit, the tides don't know what to do!"

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our gift to the World in 2024, Pig Flu.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67545375

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mild illness, complete recovery, single case and yet it's all over the news. Gutted I didn't pick up a few thousand bog rolls when I was in the supermarket earlier.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the way the one who said they wanted to know what gender the screams would be now needs support during the trial in case they need a break because it might be a bit tough. Just execute them and save the cash.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The judge, Mrs Justice Yip, told the jury that Y had been diagnosed with autism since being remanded in custody and had “high levels of anxiety”. His verbal communication was “very limited”, she said. The girl had also been diagnosed with “traits of autism and ADHD” and anxiety, said Yip.
    Aye, getting their excuses in. Cunts.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I like the way the one who said they wanted to know what gender the screams would be now needs support during the trial in case they need a break because it might be a bit tough. Just execute them and save the cash.
    Somebody at work was genuinely bamboozled by me supporting the death penalty, like I was telling them the Earth was flat. 'It isn't even a deterrent!' Yeah who said it was flower?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My position on it has changed over the last 5 years or so. I used to be completely against it, but - assuming the conviction is 100% certain - cunts like these can be dropped down a dark hole and forgotten about as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Ian Huntley is apparently now titting about in a wig and a dress wanting a move to a women's prison, would it really have been 'unethical' to just drag him out the back and shoot him as soon as the guilty verdict came in?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me I don't think it's one of those "eye for an eye doesn't work" scenarios, but it's whether it would be implemented properly. You can be almost guaranteed it wouldn't be, just look at the death row shitshow across the pond.

We're in the day and age where wrongful convictions aren't just shrugged off with "soz mate" and everyone moves on, there'd be all sorts of seethe (justified or otherwise) if someone got the needle wrongly.

I support it in principle for cases like Ian Huntley, but maybe not in practice.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    - assuming the conviction is 100% certain -.
    Which is where the whole thing falls apart.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the time, yes. But in cases like this, get 'em shot.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm against it on principle. The state shouldn't be able to kill or harm its own citizens. Don't care how many kids they have buggered, killed and eaten. The state bears part of the responsibility for such a thing occurring within its polity.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously you cant just roll it out for all cases above a certain threshold but lets be honest we aren't rehabilitating Ian Watkins or cunts like the mass dog torturer in Australia.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My position on it has changed over the last 5 years or so. I used to be completely against it, but - assuming the conviction is 100% certain - cunts like these can be dropped down a dark hole and forgotten about as far as I'm concerned.
    One could have applied the above logic to VAR and look what’s happened there.

And your kids are about 5, right?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And surely the right to live is an overarching human right. I’m all for people spending the rest of their days in a dark hole should a qualified expert deem that necessary, even at huge expense to the taxpayer, but the state killing its own citizens? It just doesn’t sit right with me and I don’t think it ever will.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously you cant just roll it out for all cases above a certain threshold but lets be honest we aren't rehabilitating Ian Watkins or cunts like the mass dog torturer in Australia.
    It would seem unlikely and if so, you just don’t ever let them out.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomlegend View Post
    Which is where the whole thing falls apart.
    Yes, but people do get very confused by the difference between arguments in principle and arguments in practical terms, the latter usually providing an easy cop-out to the more interesting debate of the former.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These kids will be out in their 30s. At best, they'll be so autistic they'll be in care. At worst, they'll be released with new identities with no restrictions.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
    These kids will be out in their 30s. At best, they'll be so autistic they'll be in care. At worst, they'll be released with new identities with no restrictions.
    Hasn’t the state only given new identities to a handful of criminals and I’m pretty sure they all came with a bucketload of restrictions?

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, those restrictions really did John Venables a world of good ...

Most of the new identities went to children that kill. The Snapchat killers, Mary Bell, etc.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's back in prison anyway isn't he?

These two are going to get different treatment than the Bulger kids as they are a lot older at the point of the offence. I don't know if you get minimum tariffs as a youth, but whatever they do end up with is going to be at the high end of what is possible.

3. Detention at His Majesty’s Pleasure (DHMP)
    3.1 Starting points
    DHMP is a mandatory life sentence for children who commit murder. DHMP has a minimum term (tariff) that sets out the minimum amount of time that must be spent in custody before the Parole Board can consider release. Currently the starting point for the minimum term is 12 years for all children.

We are introducing a sliding scale so there are different starting points that take into consideration the age of the child and the seriousness of the murder. This means that the older the child and the more serious the murder, the higher the starting point. This reflects that children develop and mature at a much faster rate and that children are very different at age 17 compared to age 10. This also means there will be less of a gap between the starting points for older children and young adults.
    30 years plus.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is. David Blunkett was calling for him to be denied parole the other day. Went back in for indecent images of children for a second time in 2017.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ck7p88zx2z2o

This is obviously a niche area which I have little interest in, but, nations currently sitting on the UN Human Rights Council include, well, take your pick from the African selection, I'm sure most of them have things like homosexuality being illegal and worse, then the big hitters are in the Asian section, such respecters of human rights as China, Qatar, UAE, and probably the rest of them, South America probably bringing those important rights respecting traits such as endemic corruption and no abortions to the table. Why are these things given any credence whatsoever?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There really are some fucking morons out there. My mate the Arab came up to me today and in passing told me that gay men are diseased and he refuses to cross the road on the two pedestrian crossings in Kingston which are painted like rainbows. I don't really blame him, as this is how half the world thinks - yet these lefty freak shows in the article would rather focus on some factional arse wiping rather than this great mass of the population (especially in London) who fundamentally hate not only trans people but vast tracts of other people too. Why? Because of some inherited cold war student politics bullshit.

Makes me sick.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should've kissed him. That'd show him.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagining Jimmy coming out and the Arab setting up a scotch tape line in the office like in the sitcoms.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know where anyone finds the energy to care that much about someone else's preferences.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    There really are some fucking morons out there. My mate the Arab came up to me today and in passing told me that gay men are diseased and he refuses to cross the road on the two pedestrian crossings in Kingston which are painted like rainbows. I don't really blame him, as this is how half the world thinks - yet these lefty freak shows in the article would rather focus on some factional arse wiping rather than this great mass of the population (especially in London) who fundamentally hate not only trans people but vast tracts of other people too. Why? Because of some inherited cold war student politics bullshit.

Makes me sick.
    Report him for homophobia, get him fired and take all his sales.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd get sacked for snitching. The Arab would be the new king of South America.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His Dad also works at the company, I think.

Maybe he'd walk in solidarity and as such Jimmy would practically be top dog.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marks and Spencers once put Guacamole in their BLT's so they could flog them as LGBT's, and that was just a war crime.

Paint the Zebra Crossings whatever colour you like, but do not taint the king of all sandwiches with avocado. I can tolerate brown bread and mustard mayo, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and it turns out it's avocado.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds lovely.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daughter has an allergy to avocado, of all things. Might be for the best if she wants to own her own house eventually.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    That sounds lovely.
    I will die on this hill and so will you if it comes to it, shitbreak.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will die on this hill and so will you if it comes to it, shitbreak.
    Lots of healthy fats along with vitamins and minerals.

Tastes good too, what's not to like?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No NHL thread so I'll share it here.

The Chicago Blackhawks just signed a guy who's potentially the next Gretzky (Messi/Ronaldo levels for those that don't know Ice Hockey) and a teammate banged his mum within 2 months and got fired.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes me sick.
    The little boats stuff is straight racism. We need every fucker we can get, especially people hard enough to run the illegal immigration gauntlet. I've just sat around at Christmas listening to my aunt complaining about the lack of white doctors in Birmingham, and upon a mild challenge the response is that she can't understand what Asian doctors are saying so it's a poor service being provided. Boomers just can't cope with brown skin.
    You that mate.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    No NHL thread so I'll share it here.

The Chicago Blackhawks just signed a guy who's potentially the next Gretzky (Messi/Ronaldo levels for those that don't know Ice Hockey) and a teammate banged his mum within 2 months and got fired.
    Can't blame the guy, she is tidy.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "It's okay to be prejudiced because other people are too"

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messed up the kid's eye badly.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    "It's okay to be prejudiced because other people are too"
    Is it sensible to continue to let people into England from a religious group that's extremely intolerant and believes that homosexuality should be illegal? Hell, at last count over 50% of British Muslims thought homosexuality should be illegal.

Genuine question.