Page 39 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffdon View Post
    Are folk enjoying this? I’ve just started to play again after the first week and it’s still dreadful.
    I would play squad battles until you get comfortable with the defensive mechanics and are able to, somewhat routinely, win on legendary. Also you are on Xbox right? I would play games against these guys to learn it quicker.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    If anyone has Tah it’s worth noting that Neuer has crashed to 44k. Just picked one up as an investment now.

Also on this Fabinho has hit his weekly 70k price. VVD holding firm at 125k though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I am also going pretty hard on cheap IFs (Sels, Kums and Van de Beek) there is often a TOTW 10 SBC that could need them. You also can’t far wrong buying a card that discards for 10k for about 12k. There’s always hype and need.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh I’ve got 15 IFs stored up and a couple of Dembele OTWs (more of a long game those, for the inevitable February OTW trades).

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh I’ve got 15 IFs stored up and a couple of Dembele OTWs (more of a long game those, for the inevitable February OTW trades).
    Same, I have Mariano, Dembele and Sane OTW's for either a flukey upgrade of the inevitable January SBC.

Edit: Just picked up Smolov and Golovin for under 13k.

Sane, Smolov, Golovin, Dembele and Mariano are all under 15k. Pretty sound invesment for anyone with some coin they dont need. Looking back to last year Theo Hernandez was a cheap as chips OTW. Spending most of his time in the mid teens. For the SBC they released (and Ronaldo is one this year dont forget!) he spiked to 40. Its a 2 month hold on cards but it should be worth it.

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/155...ern%C3%A1ndez/
    Last edited by Danny; 20-11-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swap deals player number 11 now in an SBC for the next 48 hours.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m resenting this Swaps shite. I’ve got no interest in the players, and it involves playing too much non-WL/DR stuff for my liking. I’d much rather varied content throughout the week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've missed 1 so far, so I'm not sure if I can get the Pedro. If I can he's a great super-sub attacker that can be traded into a future SBC thanks to his high rating.

If not the French CDM looks a decent add.

Hoping to see much more interesting players next month though.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won't be able to get Pedro Fox, there are only 14 in total.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m resenting this Swaps shite. I’ve got no interest in the players, and it involves playing too much non-WL/DR stuff for my liking. I’d much rather varied content throughout the week.
    Really?

There have been a couple in SBs which can be obtained by playing a few games on low levels, score some goals and put your controller down. The online singles one can be dont by quitting in the first minute too. I didnt play more than 10 mins in those games

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled Marcelo from a pack today, which is my best so far. Should be worth a bit over 100k

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    You won't be able to get Pedro Fox, there are only 14 in total.
    There's not even a spare one? That's disappointing. I'm sure I only missed the SB one by less than 100 points too.

Might pick up the CDM and Antonio then.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Really?

There have been a couple in SBs which can be obtained by playing a few games on low levels, score some goals and put your controller down. The online singles one can be dont by quitting in the first minute too. I didnt play more than 10 mins in those games
    That how I got Gold 1 in SB last week

I’ve had 6 or 7 tokens this month and used them for Silver Players Packs as I’m usually light on Silvers as otherwise I only get them via SBC packs. But still, it’s a bit shit. It’a taking up valuable space for other content peddling out naff players. I mean look at Pedro - the effort to get all of tokens, and you’re rewarded with a third rate winger.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Merse on that. 4 tokens feels fair for Guilavogui who is very usable, but grinding for a month to get Pedro just doesn't feel worth it when Gotze/Juanfran were released straight over SBC.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started to do the Sancho SBC (I've been playing with a Bundesliga side) and managed to eke out enough chaff to do 1/3 of it - luckily pulled Alba who goes for 50k-ish, so am up to 175k now after Marcelo went. Nothing like any of you rich swine, but not bad.

Two observations:

1) There aren't that many good Bundesliga players - it's basically Bayern + Reus (who isn't that good as his stamina is bobbins). So I might sack off this team, cash in and switch to the Premier League. At least there's a range of players there.

2) The Sancho SBC is ridiculous. It really isn't worth spending all that cash just to get an 84-rated winger, surely?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That how I got Gold 1 in SB last week

I’ve had 6 or 7 tokens this month and used them for Silver Players Packs as I’m usually light on Silvers as otherwise I only get them via SBC packs. But still, it’s a bit shit. It’a taking up valuable space for other content peddling out naff players. I mean look at Pedro - the effort to get all of tokens, and you’re rewarded with a third rate winger.
    This is new recurring content on top of the norm. What, realistically, is it replacing? Movember? Wasn't that crap?

I wont be getting Pedro but I have all the tokens for very little effort. Playing a few SB's during the week and quitting Online Singles are the only 'effort' I have put in, the former I would do for a few packs anyway since they are good objective/fitness games.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better. more random, 'pure' SBCs with harder requirements that allow us to make some fucking coin. It's just a bit formulaic, and the rewards are genuinely shite - Guilavogui looks good, I enjoyed his normal card, but that's it - everyone else is shite.

Also, leagues, whilst the players are still relevant. They're probably going to mirror last year and not release the big ones until TOTS is almost upon us.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBF I dont think we would get those harder SBC even if we wanted them! It would be nice though. I think I enjoy them more than the games.

I think next month they may ramp them up. Last month the best was a 86's (iirc), this month is the 87. I think we might see closer to 90, probably 89, with TOTY coming out.

My wild theory, and I could be way off here, is that I think we will see the big leagues before xmas with players added later who are even better. Thats why they are repeatable. Ligue 1 and Serie A got massive screwed if this is the end game.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just done Auba and pulled Hector and a few 84s.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've really toned down effectiveness of SBCs this year in terms of value and pack reward. What isn't helping is throwing a new one out every damn day. I'd rather have one good one a week than that.

Take the French SBC for example. In 17, you got a meta Lacazette card that was great for the length of the game because it was a significant bump. This year you're getting Depay. Whilst good, he already has TOTW card that is just -1 every stat and is 200k coins cheaper. It's tradeable too, so the only reason to do the full SBC is the packs, but they're all toned down and there's only about 3 good ones.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Just done Auba and pulled Hector and a few 84s.
    Did you try his loan out first? His price is going up and even with the Elite 3 finish I doubt I'll be able to afford him. I guess my only hope is to catch a standard card in the firesale of them that will come afterwards.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did, thought he was brilliant.

Don’t think he’s particularly god value or anything, more that I can’t see anyone in the Premier League matching him anytime soon.

That said, I’m guaranteed to pull Kane in my red player pick now.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure EA have tweaked something on Bronze pack odds. Bought about 50 of them today and pulled no Squad Fitness cards when I was seeing them pretty regularly before.

I was considering buying up stocks of the Bundesliga silvers in advance of that league SBC but I've seen a lot of people getting banned for 'price fixing' silver cards. If EA don't want those cards selling for 10k all they have to do is set the max price to 3k or so.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wu Lei is CSL player of the year. No Paulinho POTY.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the next league sbc they drop is japan, dutch, turkey or germany. Im covered for all four.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by five time View Post
    Pretty sure EA have tweaked something on Bronze pack odds. Bought about 50 of them today and pulled no Squad Fitness cards when I was seeing them pretty regularly before.
    This is becoming a real issue. A normal match is giving out 700 coins or so without a boost on. Any kind of squad fitness is insta-selling for 1,500. I've tried sniping them myself and I'm apparently not fast enough.

If Stamina is about to drain faster too I can see it going over 2,000 coins for one.

Wu Lei is CSL player of the year. No Paulinho POTY.
    He could yet make a good super sub.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stock up during lightening rounds over the next few days

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody hold me.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oof. How the fuck they decided that I have no idea... not purely on performance and with an eye on BF I’m guessing. Valencia, van Dijk, Wilnaldum and Pjanic would all make my B team, Sane would force a re-think as I loved his POTM and TOTS cards last year and James Forrest would get me for sentimental reasons. Any one of those tomorrow morning and I’m delighted.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit. Thats a lot better than I was expecting, like you said though BF decides it.

Valencia doesnt get into my team as a RM so that sucks. I have UCL Sane untradeable so I 100% know what will be in my reds

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost all of the cards to the left would fit right into my team. A couple of decent subs on the right hand side too.

3 x 5 player picks and a TOTW pack. Hopefully I pull 1 good thing from that lot.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t notice at first but 4 Liverpool players and Robertson Carlos last week. Jesus.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of Robertson. There was massive profit to be made here.

There's now a TOTW super link from Alisson out to Robertson through VVD. I had read an investment opportunity this morning that suggested buying Robertson up in case VVD/Alisson made TOTW. Decided to ignore as he was 95-100k at the time.

He's now extinct on PS4 and up to 155k on Xbox. 50k profit per card for a minimal hold time.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one, unfortunately he is my first choice left back.

I could sell him and try get Telles in the team as he costs loss and is better with an upgrade coming. i would have to keep Fabinho and find a way to get him a second link that makes sense.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Speaking of Robertson. There was massive profit to be made here.

There's now a TOTW super link from Alisson out to Robertson through VVD. I had read an investment opportunity this morning that suggested buying Robertson up in case VVD/Alisson made TOTW. Decided to ignore as he was 95-100k at the time.

He's now extinct on PS4 and up to 155k on Xbox. 50k profit per card for a minimal hold time.
    Whoever suggested picking him up earlier in the thread, thank you very much.

I picked him up for 105K.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Mahrez physical upgrade is obscene. 2 IF's before November is out. I might get back on his OTW in the next few weeks.

Beware massive image from reddit.

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one, unfortunately he is my first choice left back.

I could sell him and try get Telles in the team as he costs loss and is better with an upgrade coming. i would have to keep Fabinho and find a way to get him a second link that makes sense.
    Further to that.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17...&schem=100,100

8 chem Telles + Anchor v 10 Chem Robertson + Anchor. I might have to that. Especially as Telles is cheaper and due an upgrade when Porto go through.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing to note is Telles could well turn into a Europa League card and receive more upgrades. If it's a choice between the two it's a no brainer as long as you're okay with worse workrates.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Telles is great. Originally thought he’d just be a Div Rivals A teamer, freeing up Sandro for my B team with but with Sandro back in the FUT Champs side at the weekend, but now I think he’s worked his way into the Fut Champs side too. With that card certain to hit 87 he’s an end game left back until at least TOTS. His dribbling and passing is a real asset for me as I like to draw people in with the full back and then pass inside.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    One thing to note is Telles could well turn into a Europa League card and receive more upgrades. If it's a choice between the two it's a no brainer as long as you're okay with worse workrates.
    Porto are top 6 points clear of third. He will be an 87 in no time. Picked one up for 100 just to see how he is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone fancy sharing some sniping filters that work? Follow a few chaps on twitter and the filters they post get picked up by about 10,000 other people so never work.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewards opened and I actually do feel rewarded this time. Winning that final game has paid off.

Player pick 1 - Batshuayi
    Player pick 2 - Wijnaldum
    Player pick 3 - Mahrez

The importance of the extra pick at the end there. It's always a bit meh when you don't see the mega names and I was fearing the worst heading into the last pick, but that Mahrez is a brilliant pull.
    I then opened the 100k pack and pulled Mahrez out yet again. He's sold for 185k. I'm not messing about with that. Nothing else in there but money has already been made.
    Then came the TOTW pack. I just needed to see a walkout and boy did I get one. Out trots Sane to keep the good times going. Other 2 TOTW items were Orban and Collins.

I felt the luck rolling so took tradeable Rivals rewards after. I did pull Collins TOTW again as well as Dele Alli, but I'd probably have been better taking the coins.

In total, packing that red Mahrez allows be to sell both Salah and the tradeable Mahrez I got. About 370k there to add to the 150k I already had. Wijnaldum goes straight into the team with Mahrez to replace Fernandinho and Salah.

I've not yet sold Sane as I'm really tempted to use him, but I know there's going to be shedloads more of him about with black friday packs and promos. He is another 250k though.
    In total I've taken in over 600k from that one weekend whilst also adding Mahrez to my RW spot and replacing a CM I was unsure about bringing in Wijnaldum.

The question here is what to do with it. Positions of need are possibly in goal, but definitely CB and a Striker. Wouldn't mind bringing in an upgrade on Willian on the left either.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick 1 gave me the option of Forrest, Valencia and Kolarov with some nobody. I was all set to grab Valencia but hadn’t realised he was an RM. That’s a bit shit. So I took Forrest for my inevitable fun Scotland team sometime around TOTS.

Pick 2 was Allison. As I’ve also Got Robertson as a red tempting me to bring back VDV, I’m quite happy with that.

Fuck all from packs.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having trouble shifting Sane. Every time I list him up I'm instantly undercut. Could have got 250k for him and is now not budging for 225k.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Batshuayi and Pjanic in my pick packs. Valencia was an option in with the latter and had he been a full back I would have done it but I just cant justify him as RM.

Not the best pack luck today:

Jorhinho + Draft Token
    Bruno Fernandes
    Szczensny (a day too late) and Asenjo
    IF Jedvaj
    Barce Dembele
    Last edited by Danny; 22-11-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bats man seems a popular get in the red picks. Not going to lie I was dying to see Van Dijk, but not to be.

In the Wijnaldum pick I did see Valencia as well, but as Danny says, RM ruins it. Other than that no other pickable players came up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Valencia and some other idiot. Valencia at RB on 7 chem? Is that viable?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could do with some type of repeatable SBC that you have to trade in special cards for other special cards. Do squad battles get these player picks or monthly now?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assuming Anchor on him he ends up much better going forward but a little worse defensively than his RB base card.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17...&schem=100,100

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Could do with some type of repeatable SBC that you have to trade in special cards for other special cards. Do squad battles get these player picks or monthly now?
    SB's dont get them