User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dispatches: Someone's about to get fucked up

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispatches: Someone's about to get fucked up

There's a MYSTERY Dispatches on tonight promising to end someone's career.

The smart money is on Russell Brand, which would be nice, because I've hated that cunt for decades at this point and:

Lol

However, there are other theories out there:

Wootton and Walliams can both go on the fire as far as I'm concerned. Fielding seems unlikely.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a radiographer where I work who negotiated having school holidays off because she had small children when she joined the trust. 30 years later and they've not managed to write it out of her contract.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Career ruined for that? Am I missing something or are they really short of stuff to put on telly?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giggles lad.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it that means I'm missing something.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the Lorraine suggestion is entirely serious.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's channel 4, I wasn't taking anything to chance.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd be great if it's a special about illegal building regulations and Russell Brand's just dropped himself in it for no reason

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russell Brand's move from jovial shagger to political idiot to dangerous conspiracy fueller should probably mean I'd choose him for it to be if I could.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that Twitter defence sums up perfectly why. Your Youtube channel gets millions of views mate and has countless staff working on it, please don't pretend you're not mainstream. But there he is doing so as his millions of cult like members lap it up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His entire career has just been; talking far too quickly, using big words his audience doesn't really understand and slipping in the odd funny voice. He was Stewart Lee for people too thick to understand Stewart Lee.

That was irritating enough when he was just a coke fueled twat, balls deep in Katy Perry, but it's downright sinister when he's using his charisma to con fucktards into believing his weird quasicommunism cult shit and I would not be at all surprised if he had been taking full advantage of any women/girls buying his shit.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't picture Russell Brand being a proper sex case. I could see him being a pest, and probably a bit of a weirdo boyfriend in the way that comedians are liable to be because there is a disproportionate amount of insecure freaks in the ranks; but did he ever have any sort of influence and/or platform to abuse to make any of it particularly serious? David Walliams on the other hand has got shithouse written all over him.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see it, but yes, Walliams comes across as an absolute Nonce King.

Also; let's not forget that being "a bit of a weirdo boyfriend" is sufficient for the likes of Channel 4 to have a go.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see Russell Brand being nonce o' clock now his audience is permanently-online conspiratards. All it takes is for him to request nudes from a fan that turns out to be 14.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Times story without paywall https://archive.ph/VPTyi

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other hand...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main takeaway from the article (which is very damning in general) is that there exists in this world a women who saw fit to not only allow her 16 year old daughter to date a 30 year old Russell Brand but dropped her off at his fucking house.

When he invited her over on his 31st birthday, Alice’s mother insisted on driving her, to emphasise to him that this was a girl with loving parents.
    I'm sure they are "loving parents" in their own way but giving her school age daughter a lift to the 31st birthday invitation of a publicly known debaucher and sex addict wasn't her fucking finest hour, was it? I'm sure she had a pretty concrete idea that he wasn't inviting her round for a slice of birthday cake and a game of pass the parcel.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shades of the parents that let their kids go sleep over at Michael Jacksons house. And the mothers that let Ian Watkins rape their babies. There are some absolutely FUCKED in the head parents out there.

There is no way they didn't know what was going on.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gammon parenting 101:

Brand asked her to dinner and she later told her mother, who made Alice text Brand to tell him her age, assuming it would put him off. It didn’t. Alice’s mother was very upset but did not feel she could control who her daughter met.

When he invited her over on his 31st birthday, Alice’s mother insisted on driving her, to emphasise to him that this was a girl with loving parents. When Alice’s mother went to meet Brand on the doorstep, Alice says that he blocked the door and “leant down and kissed my mother on the mouth”. She says that afterwards her mother was “very, very upset” at Brand’s behaviour and pleaded with Alice to come home with her, but Alice chose to stay.

“My mum still feels like she failed me in some way in allowing this to happen, but she had no recourse at all,”

I'll dissect the other whores' bs later.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "A famous man will always have good intentions. And if they don't, they will give us money to keep quiet." Some parents see that as a win-win.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TV guide literally says ‘Russell Brand: In Plain Sight, investigating his treatment of women.” So where the mystery?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    My main takeaway from the article (which is very damning in general) is that there exists in this world a women who saw fit to not only allow her 16 year old daughter to date a 30 year old Russell Brand but dropped her off at his fucking house.

I'm sure they are "loving parents" in their own way but giving her school age daughter a lift to the 31st birthday invitation of a publicly known debaucher and sex addict wasn't her fucking finest hour, was it? I'm sure she had a pretty concrete idea that he wasn't inviting her round for a slice of birthday cake and a game of pass the parcel.

Mate, it was 'the system' enabling him ["the industries that enabled him"], stop victim shaming these poor women!

Sounds like he was fishing for Alice's mum as some sort of double deal.

Never has there ever been a more obvious wrong'un and more fool anyone who got involved with and 'abused' by him.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    TV guide literally says ‘Russell Brand: In Plain Sight, investigating his treatment of women.” So where the mystery?
    It didn't earlier today.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Noel Fielding too?

Hope they get Walliams as well. He'll be revealed as our generation's Jimmy Savile one day.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't quite understand what we're doing here. Surely non of this is a suprise to anyone.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, this is definitely what's been happening with his youtube conspiracy theory-ish nonsense:

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't the age of consent 16 as well? I mean, it's not a great look for anyone concerned but we can't be having witch hunts over legal (if albeit questionable) activities.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Isn't the age of consent 16 as well? I mean, it's not a great look for anyone concerned but we can't be having witch hunts over legal (if albeit questionable) activities.
    Well yes but there's talk he essentially forced her into sex, alongside multiple rapes. So its not just he chatted up a 16yo. Its just what this place is focusing on for some weird reason.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    Well yes but there's talk he essentially forced her into sex, alongside multiple rapes. So its not just he chatted up a 16yo. Its just what this place is focusing on for some weird reason.
    I was referring to the Noel Fielding/Peaches Geldof thing rather than Brand, if he's committed rape then yeah, good luck with Barry on b-wing.

I assume this place focuses on the huge age gaps because a lot of us have kids now.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or a lot wanna fuck 16yos. Either/or.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noel Fielding used to hang around Camden [clearly confirmed as the worst place in the world] a lot at the time and was a prick [anecdotally] as well but he never seemed to be a Brand level dickhead. It's interesting to see people now revising their views of Brand, as he was very clearly always a dreadful person [and wasn't even trying to conceal the fact]. Maybe I was just jealous of his inexplicable 'power over women' [as an aside his existence in many ways justifies the whole Andrew Tate/pick-up artist phenomenon].

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    He was Stewart Lee for people too thick to understand Stewart Lee.
    I feel this is a slightly odd take, although the great man was always very scathing about 'the Russell comedians'.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    I feel this is a slightly odd take, although the great man was always very scathing about 'the Russell comedians'.
    I don't mean that he's like Stewart Lee. They're obviously very different people with very different styles.

However, they both go out of their way to come across as intelligent, they're both very political and fans of both think they are intelligent by association.

It's just that Brand is The Express, Lee is The Guardian.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is the Sunday Sport?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Who is the Sunday Sport?
    Peter Crouch.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not familiar with modern day big brain Brand, but he seems more like Charlie Manson to me.

Also, can we condemn the idea of 'sex addiction' as a real thing (and not a means to justify unconscionable behaviour) to the bin of history.

In many ways rapey Benny Hill did remarkably well for himself, and seems to have insulated himself against the fallout (to the extent that he can) by becoming some latter day David Koresh type figure. I would imagine all the anti covid nutjobs will be out in support of him in no time at all.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The era of the fuckboy is well and truly over, and these poor hedonists are going to fall in great numbers. It's surprising that it wasn't the dawn of technology but rather some feminism bullshit that seemingly did it but probably shows how thick these whores are.

Welcome our new overlords:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the utmost sincerity, you really are an odious little wretch.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geezer, run that big butt into the football threads.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once of his earliest controversies came in 2001, when he was dismissed from his job as an MTV presenter for turning up to work dressed as Osama Bin Laden on 12 September - the day after the terror attacks on New York's twin towers.
    I missed that one. What a weapons-grade retard.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be the first time I've watched dispatches in ages. He's clearly a guy who isn't used to women rejecting him.

Great piece of journalism last night.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yet another win for Donald.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was Stewart Lee for people too thick to understand Stewart Lee.
    Eskimo face from the noughties.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “And, it may sound cynical, but I do think that he was building himself an audience for years of people that would then have great distrust of any publication that came forward with allegations. He knew it was coming for a long time."

Oh my dear sweet retired Lolita

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't the logic of these arguments suggest that everyone was happy to sit on this 'open secret' provided that he was useful to the other side?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having watched it, the story here is "bloke that was very open about being a complete scumbag... actually IS a complete scumbag". All that changed is that he stopped making them money... until now.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked how there's an edit in the middle of the sentence about how transparent he's being about the process.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having watched it, the story here is "bloke that was very open about being a complete scumbag... actually IS a complete scumbag". All that changed is that he stopped making them money... until now.
    And social standards I think too, which is a point often missed in these things. The way the documentary pitched it was that absolutely everything (and I mean that literally) he was doing 20 years ago that would be deemed unacceptable now, was also unacceptable then, which simply wasn't the case.