User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Goner Solskjaer

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a strange interview. What a guy though.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even doing that shows what a shit show the whole club has become. Laughing stock.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I've ever seen a post-sacking interview video emanating from the club.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    United are surpassing Arsenal in weirdness these days. Full blown Dying Empire syndrome.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's the kind of guy who would let you finish banging his wife then say you were fantastic

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was over the day that story about him refusing to park in 'Sir Alex Ferguson's parking space' came out.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh. Just paint over it in a power move.

Sir Olex.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post

Such a strange interview. What a guy though.
    What in the actual fuck is this?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's yet another example of the soft as shit age we live in.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    It's yet another example of the soft as shit age we live in.
    You asked us to create a private invite only part of TTH because people didn’t give the appropriate respect to your goal to write the sitcom you gave up writing after a week. Come on man. Stop projecting.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    You asked us to create a private invite only part of TTH because people didn’t give the appropriate respect to your goal to write the sitcom you gave up writing after a week. Come on man. Stop projecting.
    That wasn't the reason I asked for that and what makes you think I've given up? It was a complete waste of time discussing it on here because unfortunately the idiot contingent takes over. If I was worried about criticism I wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place, so stop misrepresenting.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine. My apologies for the misrepresentation. Congrats on continuing. I hope it works out.

Out of interest, Would you care to elaborate on what the invite only tth forum was for if not for that?

Even if it was for something like that. That’s fine. You asked. Got told no. We moved on. But you can’t be calling society soft and then literally ask for a safe space.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine. Congrats on continuing. I hope it works out.

Out of interest, Would you care to elaborate on what the invite only tth forum was for if not for that?
    Because and as I said at the time there were half a dozen or so posters who were intent on filling the thread with shite. It's staggering that that's seemingly such a difficult concept to grasp. Maybe those that can't are the ones projecting...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shite = criticism you didn't want to hear.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you’re saying is you couldn’t take 3-5 people making fun of you but that interview is a sign that society is soft and you are a big strong boy who sees through the bullshit?

Come on Yev. I like you but don’t go gammon on the world.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it was for something like that. That’s fine. You asked. Got told no. We moved on. But you can’t be calling society soft and then literally ask for a safe space.
    I wasn't asking for a safe space - I was asking for a space that wasn't full of Gonorrhea. Again, how can people not understand this? I even asked Jim for feedback ffs, which he then posted in the thread and was taken on board. Criticism was not the issue.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is literally what a safe space is.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you’re saying is you couldn’t take 3-5 people making fun of you but that interview is a sign that society is soft and you are a big strong boy who sees through the bullshit?

Come on Yev. I like you but don’t go gammon on the world.
    Sigh. Are you genuinely too stupid to either read properly or understand what I'm saying? Making fun was fine (Kiko's post was brilliant, which again I gave kudos to in the thread), the sheer wave of banal shite was the problem.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you’ll remember correctly I actually gave you lots of practical advice and you said I didn’t know what I was talking about because people said the same things to Ricky Gervais. We’ll move past that and to just the above posts.

So, when I said you asked for a private invite only part of tth for your sitcom idea and you said you didn’t do that and I was misrepresenting you. Which part did I misrepresent?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh. Are you genuinely too stupid to either read properly or understand what I'm saying? Making fun was fine (Kiko's post was brilliant, which again I gave kudos to in the thread), the sheer wave of banal shite was the problem.
    Yeah sorry Yev you’re operating at an iq far above me. Must be why you can see how the above interview is the symbol of the downfall of society but you doing something even softer on a miniscule scale in comparison is completely different. I’m just too thick.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you’ll remember correctly I actually gave you lots of practical advice and you said I didn’t know what I was talking about because people said the same things to Ricky Gervais. We’ll move past that and to just the above posts.

So, when I said you asked for a private invite only part of tth for your sitcom idea and you said you didn’t do that and I was misrepresenting you. Which part did I misrepresent?
    You're misrepresenting why I asked for it. You can't be this stupid, you just can't. But then you've also failed to see that you weren't one of the posters I had a problem with at the time, so maybe you are.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomlegend View Post
    That is literally what a safe space is.
    Fucks sake Yev you’ve fucked this so badly me and RL are on the same side.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because at times you can both be utter morons who're incapable of understanding what is written.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're misrepresenting why I asked for it. You can't be this stupid, you just can't. But then you've also failed to see that you weren't one of the posters I had a problem with at the time, so maybe you are.
    Yev, I had a completely fair dig at you and nailed it. The proper response is ‘fair play you got me’.

Instead you went with:

I’m looking out for you telling you not to go full boomer and realise you’re similarly flawed. That’s all.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When your World view is challenged you always go down the road of starting with a dig and then not reading or understanding the things that follow. I don't know why I engage really, it's utterly pointless.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When your World view is challenged you always go down the road of starting with a dig and then not reading or understanding the things that follow. I don't know why I engage really, it's utterly pointless.
    For the same reason we all do. Because it’s what we’ve done for the last 20 years. None of this is a personal attack. Just saying what I see.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the content I'm here for on a Sunday night. Come on then, you fucking tipp-ex drenched cunts, let's be 'avin ya.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we at least come together and agree that Steve Clarke would be better than Steve Bruce @Yevrah?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the same reason we all do. Because it’s what we’ve done for the last 20 years. None of this is a personal attack. Just saying what I see.
    The personal attack aspect is not one I was remotely concerned about this being, more that my brain cells are bleeding out of my ears - surely you can see in 20 years of posting here I'm not someone who is particularly bothered by criticism, let alone needs a safe space to avoid it?

I must be forgetting all of the times I've asked for one when I've upset the Man Utd contingent...

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH =/= Yorkshire cricket

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we at least come together and agree that Steve Clarke would be better than Steve Bruce @Yevrah?
    You know, I really don't know enough about the man. Why is he being considered?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I really don't know enough about the man. Why is he being considered?
    He’s not and that’s the problem.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s his previous record even any good?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The personal attack aspect is not one I was remotely concerned about this being, more that my brain cells are bleeding out of my ears
    Make sure to plug the bleeding or you’ll be thick like me.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    It’s his previous record even any good?
    Didn’t follow his club record in Scotland but was unfairly sacked by West Brom for falling to 12th with a team that his replacement got relegated. Has qualified Scotland to their first tournaments since my pubes were the colour of Colin Hendrys hair.

I don’t think he’s the five-ten year guy but he gets teams to perform to the sum of their parts and they have a bunch of good players.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A safe space is somewhere to hide from stuff that offends or "triggers" you. It doesn't have to be criticism. You are clearly triggered by whatever it is you've deemed "banal shite".

You absolutely wanted a safe space.

Everyone else isn't stupid because they "can't understand you", you're just talking complete bollocks.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that a nomination for Clarke Phonics?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’ve moved on RL.

You had to go and ruin it just when we were starting to get a long.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that a nomination for Clarke Phonics?
    I don’t particularly rate Poccetino but I admittedly do have an inbuilt bias and I don’t see anyone else that makes sense.

Zidane would be an absolute disaster. He couldn’t handle the Spanish press and the majority of them were paid to say nice things about him.

United need a coach and Brendan Rodgers spends too much time caring about making himself look good to be a United manager.

Steve Clarke’s been bald half his life and is Scottish. You need two things. someone that will call anyone who says something negative about United a cunt and someone who can tell Paul Pogba what he’s supposed to do. Seems a perfect fit.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact we don't get along is the only reason this place is still going after however many years.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A safe space is somewhere to hide from stuff that offends or "triggers" you. It doesn't have to be criticism. You are clearly triggered by whatever it is you've deemed "banal shite".

You absolutely wanted a safe space.

Everyone else isn't stupid because they "can't understand you", you're just talking complete bollocks.
    safe space

a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm.
    Unless you think you were harassing me or causing emotional harm I don't see how it fits the definition. Were we all creating a 'safe space' for ourselves when we perma-banned Harold, or just a more enjoyable one?

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure about Clarke but he's clearly enhanced his reputation since heading back over the border. Not enough for United to take notice but stranger things have happened.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Neville was still dying on the 'Conte was the wrong man' hill earlier. Is there now a right way to win at Man Utd? If so, lol.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought I'd miss the Steve Bruce chat.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Neville was still dying on the 'Conte was the wrong man' hill earlier. Is there now a right way to win at Man Utd? If so, lol.
    Neville would likely have you believe Ferguson was always about all-out attacking football and that that is The United Way.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He would have been a disaster in a completely different way. You can’t be at a club like United and be calling your board a bunch of knobs every week. That shit flies at Inter because everyone knows they’re a joke so the board will take their slaps in exchange for wins.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Well, it's been a long process but we're ready to announce our new United manager. We went with a former Reading boss who knows the club. Come on in, Steve."
    <Steve Coppell's music hits>

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact we don't get along is the only reason this place is still going after however many years.
    Dildoboy ain't wrong here, is he?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Dildoboy ain't wrong here, is he?
    Probably not, but it's only going to get worse the older and more stuck in our ways we all get.