User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood on the Clocktower (Werewolf)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean I'm on the same team as Mahow? Can I still kill him? Fuck sake.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by P_3 View Post
    Does that corroborate with what Spikey is saying?
    Potentially.

I would need more information either publicly or privately.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you might want to get your stories straight before one of you blunders under the bus.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any specific questions let me know and I'll answer as best I can without spoiling anything.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I've just finished a very long conversation with our Data & Statistics Champion (James). He's shown me an extensive dossier made up of thousands of research papers which concludes that Mahow must die. I must stress that this is not James' opinion, and nor does he have one despite watching thousands of these types of games a year, but the evidence is damning.

I know it isn't time to nominate yet, but I'm going to be on mobile later so it'll be easier to quote this post.

I nominate Mahow.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is on Discord and wants to discuss on there then feel free to add me (Browning- #0590).

Obviously, I can't answer anything that spoils the game, but I can help with rule clarifications etc.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    I'm the recluse and I have absolutely no idea what I do. Basically I just look shifty, right? *cups cigarette inside hand*
    Is this a hard claim of Recluse then?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the chef so the information I have is pretty useless and I won't get a chance at any further secret info. There is one pair of evil players, which means they're sat next to each other according to Browning.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Right, I've just finished a very long conversation with our Data & Statistics Champion (James). He's shown me an extensive dossier made up of thousands of research papers which concludes that Mahow must die. I must stress that this is not James' opinion, and nor does he have one despite watching thousands of these types of games a year, but the evidence is damning.

I know it isn't time to nominate yet, but I'm going to be on mobile later so it'll be easier to quote this post.

I nominate Mahow.
    Well, that sounds too damning to ignore.

I second Mahow's nomination.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Is this a hard claim of Recluse then?
    It's a double hard claim.

(I'm going to watch the intro of Mahows video later. I'm not even sure what you mean.)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    Well, that sounds too damning to ignore.

I second Mahow's nomination.
    It's actually really upsetting, which is why I'm not going to share what was in the dossier. All I can say is that everyone should call him a cunt on every possible channel (forum and discord at least).

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A soft claim would be like saying "I'm either the Washerwoman, the Librarian or the Recluse"

A hard claim is saying "I am the Recluse."

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't a clue what's going on. Is there an easy to read guide somewhere? I'm not watching Mahow's fucking video.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody not posting their role is suspect as fuck. Any soft claims should result in death, cause what the fuck is that about.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A soft claim would be like saying "I'm either the Washerwoman, the Librarian or the Recluse"

A hard claim is saying "I am the Recluse."
    Oh, yeah. Hard claim.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say familiarise yourself with the Roles list on Page 1. That will be a big help.

Then there's the post with the picture of who is sat next to each other. Underneath it is the number of players we should have of each type (7 townsfolk, 1 outsider, 2 minions and 1 demon).

The "rules" are very similar to normal werewolf, you execute people and try and make sure they're the bad guys. The key is using the roles and the expected numbers to work out who is who and what is going on.

There are a couple of roles that can have a big impact on the game, but I don't want to go into what they are for fear that people will take it as confirmation they are in the game. If any of the other players want to give a general run down of the big roles people should be looking out for, that would be ok.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully this picks up once Mahow dies.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody not posting their role is suspect as fuck. Any soft claims should result in death, cause what the fuck is that about.
    That just makes it easy for the demon to pick off the roles that can still do something.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That just makes it easy for the demon to pick off the roles that can still do something.
    And you know who likes things easy? Mahow

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offy may have used a bit too much wine whilst attempting to cook a meal.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as everyone does it properly we'll know who the demon is and we can kill him. Durr. I'm surprised you're still around, anyway. And you won't post your role. Suspicious as fuck.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So from just the info posted here, the Recluse which is being hard claimed by Spikey can register as evil to other players abilities. Given Offy has claimed Chef and got a 1 from that, I would suggest that ping actually means that someone evil is actually sat next to Spikey at the table as your evil pair.

Those players are Mahow and SvN.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Offy may have used a bit too much wine whilst attempting to cook a meal.
    Give it a rest or there'll be no last supper for you, you cunt.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So from just the info posted here, the Recluse which is being hard claimed by Spikey can register as evil to other players abilities. Given Offy has claimed Chef and got a 1 from that, I would suggest that ping actually means that someone evil is actually sat next to Spikey at the table as your evil pair.

I agree.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what you just said but it's definitely Mahow

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as everyone does it properly we'll know who the demon is and we can kill him. Durr. I'm surprised you're still around, anyway. And you won't post your role. Suspicious as fuck.
    Considering the demon gets 3 bluffs to choose from, we'll be no closer to knowing who is telling the truth.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are nominating people now? Doesn't werewolf normally start with a werewolf kill?

And our seating positions mean things? Where are these rules at? I don't see them in that link and I'm not reading a shit essay about every single role when apparently we don't even have all the roles in this game.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll start with a nomination phase this evening. I might make it a bit earlier than planned to get things rolling, but it'll probably last a good while anyway. There won't be a wolf kill before that.

The seating position is only relevant to certain roles, if they are in play.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually really upsetting, which is why I'm not going to share what was in the dossier. All I can say is that everyone should call him a cunt on every possible channel (forum and discord at least).
    Knowing who we're talking about, nothing would surprise me. Nothing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    So are nominating people now? Doesn't werewolf normally start with a werewolf kill?

And our seating positions mean things? Where are these rules at? I don't see them in that link and I'm not reading a shit essay about every single role when apparently we don't even have all the roles in this game.
    For this game only the Empath role is affected by the neighbours seating positions thing (if the role exists in this game).

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really need to get up to speed on the rules. I assume we don't know which roles are in play, from that screenshot someone posted on the first page?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    I really need to get up to speed on the rules. I assume we don't know which roles are in play, from that screenshot someone posted on the first page?
    Correct. All the roles will be from that screenshot but which ones are in play is not known.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll open nominations at 7pm to speed up the first kill a bit. The official forum suggestion was that the period should last for 36 hours, but if we can get through it quicker that would be great. As a reminder the nominations rules are:

1) Any living player can nominate, it doesn't need to be seconded. They should explain their reasons in the nomination post.
    2) Once nominated, the accused can post 1 post defending themselves.
    3) After they've defended themselves, everyone votes Yes or No to kill them. This is meant to start with the nominator and go round the circle, but for the purposes of making it easier i'll allow people to vote out of order. You can change your vote until it officially gets to you in the circle, at which point your vote is locked in. In the real game you have a matter of seconds to decide if you're voting or not, so I'm not overly concerned about people missing the chance to change.
    4) Once it's gone round the circle, the person is safe if they got votes equal to less than 50% of the living players. If they got votes equal to more than 50% they will be on the block.
    5) Following the vote, another nomination can take place. Each living player can only nominate once, and can only be nominated once per phase, so if they survive one vote, they are safe for that day.
    6) When nobody else wishes to nominate, or when a player reaches a vote score that realistically will not be beaten, the phase ends and whoever has the most votes dies. In the event of a tie, nobody dies.

Dead players cannot nominate but they can vote ONE time for the remainder of the game after they die. They don't count towards the 50% of living players needed to execute so for example if there are 6 alive players and someone receives votes from 2 of them and 1 dead vote, this would be enough to execute them.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will go on the record now and say that I don't mind dying as I have information but I will not get any further information throughout.

If anyone would like to discuss what I know and/or share some info lob me a PM on here or Discord.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we have any other outsider claims, other than the Recluse?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if someone dies/gets lynched/whatever you call it does everyone find out who or what they were, or is that reserved for certain characters? Just trying to understand the undertaker's special power if not.

Also, who or what is the Grimoire?

This feels like werewolf has gone from 0 to 60 million in a matter of seconds.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meant to say by the way to obviously feel free to give invites to any other TTHers who might need one. I think a couple have already.

I think I said before I only made it invite-only because somebody posted a link here and Harold got in and immediately started antagonising people and being a cunt.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if someone dies/gets lynched/whatever you call it does everyone find out who or what they were, or is that reserved for certain characters? Just trying to understand the undertaker's special power if not. If someone is executed/lynched during the day, the undertaker will learn their role during the night. Other than that, deaths during the night, no one will know what they are.

Also, who or what is the Grimoire? The grimoire is the game board where it shows who all the players are, if they are poisoned/drunk.

This feels like werewolf has gone from 0 to 60 million in a matter of seconds.
    Please see bold answers above. Browning please correct me if wrong.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nominations are open. We will start out with the 36 hour deadline as recommended but I’m hopeful if we are all around for even a small amount of time we won’t need close to that amount. It does mean private conversations should now stop until the next day phase.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I nominate Mahow on the grounds that he is absoutley useless at these games.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sir Andy Mahowry time to defend yourself.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *grabs the popcorn*

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sharpens knife*

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I'm one of only about four people who actually knows how to play this game plus I've also won a game of werewolf solo as a werewolf so I refute your "absolutely useless at these games" bit.

Secondly, as I have outlined before I am ok with dying here. I've tried to speak to many people but either people aren't checking their PMs, are hesitant to talk to me or don't realise that talking outside of this thread is absolutely vital. As such I haven't been able to ascertain many roles within the town and therefore I don't know if there are any other expendable characters in the town.

I will claim now that I am the Librarian, I have learnt some information (I know that there is a drunk in the town whose information is horseshit) but I will not learn anything else from the storyteller. Because of this I am expendable and would rather I die as opposed to killing off someone else who has a role where they learn more information as they go along. I am on the good team though.

Also, because of my role I know that there is an outsider in the town. In a game of this size there should only be one however Spikey is claiming that he is the recluse. This along with my information regarding a drunk means there are a few possibilities.

1. We have a third outsider who is not being forthcoming which means we have a Baron in play
    2. Spikey is lying about who he is (a common evil tactic as the recluse may register as evil to good characters)
    3. My information is wrong somehow.

We need to know who, if anyone, is the third outsider before we kill anyone. If no one comes forward I think we should kill Spikey as I believe he is lying if there is no further outsider.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting open for Mahow

Everyone should just include a Yes or a No in their next post. Officially we start with Manc and go clockwise, but yea, to speed it up I'll accept them in any order.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No from me.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)