User Tag List

Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 4234

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That new CB would knock Mbappe down on chemistry, but looks very nice, if a little more than I thought. I'm assuming they're factoring in the probable upgrade with the price.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo out of the 85+, meaning I can sell my one I bought for 523k...just the 400k loss on that card there Still, he's more than earned his retirement after scoring so many big goals for the team

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have bought him somewhere near December no? I'm sure he's about earned you that difference back in the time since. A first owner card is always nice to have too.

Sir Harold of Kane has won POTM to make it two pretty meh cards on the run for the EPL. SBC comes in about 110k so that does put him in line with Messi as the cheapest available 93 card. He is however significantly worse than the flashback version of the same rating, which has much improved pace and agility/balance.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir Sheriff reckons we are getting 8 showdowns over the next week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weghorst v Richarlison
    Yarmolenko v Mendes
    Braithwaite v Suso
    Aurier v Pavard
    McKennie v Brozovic
    Madeiros v Cunt

They're the ones I've seen. Of that list, depending on if they rate them at 88/89 to start, there's still only a couple of those players I'd be interested in.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a single card that has me interested there. Still hope though

Maybe the return of the supersub but thats it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone find @thommo as he's about to burst.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    You must have bought him somewhere near December no? I'm sure he's about earned you that difference back in the time since. A first owner card is always nice to have too.
    Yeah it was a while back. As you say he's more than repaid that in terms of match-winners since then

Braithwate and Weghorst strike force of dreams later then

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently there's one in objectives in which case I wonder how it will work as usually you can complete both if you really want.

They should give Weghorst 5* WF or SM just for the lols.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my word, that Carvalho.

Please tell me that's a real leak. Tough game though, wouldn't be wholly confident on him getting the +2.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Apparently there's one in objectives in which case I wonder how it will work as usually you can complete both if you really want.

They should give Weghorst 5* WF or SM just for the lols.
    OBJs for both.

Content very meh.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve tried to jump in to get that Mendes one done quick and it’s taking 5+ mins to match with someone. Then when you do people are playing golden goal.

The Serie A showdowns are annoying. Brozovic clearly has the inferior card of the two there. I was hoping he’d be a bit more like the other guy.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive always thought, just for the lol. There should be a promo that has players with 1* week foot and 5* skill moves with horrible stats and vice versa. It's April 1st 2022. Has it arrived?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Ive always thought, just for the lol. There should be a promo that has players with 1* week foot and 5* skill moves with horrible stats and vice versa. It's April 1st 2022. Has it arrived?
    It would be fun but it would make them no money and that's what drives the game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both objective cards ticked off. I just couldn't find a game for the Ligue 1 stuff on PS4. Switched to PS5 and good god that is a steaming pile.

It looks better and the animations look cleaner, but the gameplay is so off. I also noticed you pretty much have to play fast or the other teams AI auto puts them into Big Sam tactics. I tested it myself by putting my pad down and your team will automatically move back inside your area and will then drag your CDMs/CMs in front. Even your strikers get pulled back to help out.

Pretty much everyone I faced would just hold a CM and make me pass it around in front of them. So dull.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brentford 3-1 up at Chelsea with an Eriksen goal in there. Really should have picked him up.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd completely forgot about those cards. You'd have made 20k per card as well.

I really hope they give out the upgrades as they go and not wait until all 5 games are played regardless.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jose Sa's double being ruined by a late Ollie Watkins penalty

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The goals in 8 games on the Mendes side count no matter who leaves. Play your own GG

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had known that, although finding games will be your biggest issue. Neither of those two objectives look anything ground breaking. Just either 2 x 89 FODA or an 88 and 90.

What's more annoying to me is that Mendes is very similar to Brozovic. I'm on the fence about him. McKennie had clearly been given the better card. SM/WF doesnt matter as much on a pure CM type. Brozo also has a lean body type, so getting people off the ball would be more of a challenge. He'd look much more appealing with the upgrade, but with Inter being away I don't know.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished it this morning by leaving after scoring. much better that way.

Not sure I will be touching either of those. I have FF Tonali, HL Zakaria and the Mkhi/Nani as CAM options. Seems pointless to use the fodder on either of them.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The state of the pricing on these showdowns.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 players and an icon pick. Can I finally make some money on these Sterlings? Probably not

Richarlison is the only real tempter because he usually very good in game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Icon pick being 1 of 3 primes has my interest. Admittedly there's a lot of room to go wrong there, but you only need one good one, right?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do. I have seen two on Danny Aarons stream so far, granted I walked away for a bit.

Cambell, Beckham, Yashin
    Costa, Scholes, Nedved

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm there too and they're absolutely terrible so far.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keane, Koeman, Vidic
    Veron, Pirlo, Litmanen

These are tragic

Edit: just saw your post. Its incredible how bad they are.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That last one with Xavi and Cantona was the only one I saw worth anything.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When he put together the team he had Lahm and Ferdinand in there. So maybe 3 of 11 were just about worth it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing more of these it just seems like your luck needs to be in to even get 1 good pick of the 3. I've found in general the Icon picks scale in pack weight depending on how they're priced. This one seems to be coming in around 700k or so. I only really have 300k plus maybe an 87 squads worth in my club right now.

I'd also like to get that Ligue 1 CB ticked off. Though he has 5 days remaining. Chance there to sneak in the Rivals rewards. Hopefully more player picks come through the week.

Speaking of Rivals I tried to tick off some wins towards the 8 earlier. Must have played 12 games. I've won 4 but drew all but one of the rest. Says to me I'm about in the right division, but almost all of my opponents were using the 4-2-2-2. I've been using the 3-4-1-2 for quite a while now as my main tactic, but the 4-2-2-2 is a hard counter to it.
    I might have to find a good version of it and try it out.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dortmund lost to Leipzig today but more importantly. Malen came off the bench and scored. Realistically he should be looking at +3 now then.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there may be something to this formation, or I just got in the zone. Made a 12-0 start to the weekend league. I only conceded goals in 3 off those.
    I had two people leave at 0-0 in that run too.

Match 13 saw me match a crap silver team, but as expected he insta paused and quit without gifting. The replacement guy was seriously impressive but unusual. He was max pressure from the start. I decided to try and outlast him, but unfortunately he scored too many in that time for me to recover.

Honestly I’d be happy with the 11 wins, but from here I’ll be disappointed too not hit 14. 2 wins from 7 needed. No doubt I’ll crumble now I’m facing the Elite.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you running it?

Could get Ronaldo and Mbappe up top

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished 15-5. ELO bit hard and managed to have another guy fake me out on giving me the win.

Balanced, Width 55, Depth 45.

Balanced, Balanced, width 55, 5/10 in the box.

Full backs stay back
    CDMs on cut passing lanes and cover center. You want your more defensive guy on stay back, and the more progressive guy on normal.
    CAMs set to get into the box for crosses.
    ST both to get in behind, however your pace merchant type on stay forward. The other is just normal and should be your more creative type. Ideally the one not staying forward should be on the same side as the CDM that stays back.

The idea is the attack is a bit more layered. If you find it doesn't do something you like, you can change the instructions off balanced. You'll find the CDM on balanced will move forwards with the attack and one of the strikers will not quite drop deep, but will start from deeper and so will be offset from the strike partner.
    I found I preferred having the correct footing on the side of the CAM. Left footer on the left etc. I did have two 5* WF guys there though.
    You'll have a lot of times you'll have it with one CAM and see the other running in behind the full back on the opposite side. Perfect for a back post cross.

Pretty deadly on the counter, though in an even game I found myself wishing I had someone that wasn't Lautaro as my more creative type ST.

I got Tchouameni, Bergwijn and Otavio as my reds. Diaz, Odegaard and some shitter in my TOTW pack. Some decent fodder in the rest which allowed me to get Medina FF done for free.
    355k in the club with the IFs not yet sold. So close to 400k.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have to play around with that and have a look. Could do gold Kante and TOTY KDB as my CDMs

Decent rewards there. Shame they don’t let us use reds for TOTW yet

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biggest thing I noticed was a change in my possession. In most games I'll have 57-60%. With this quite a lot of time it was 50/50. However especially in that first 10 games, I was ruining people on the counter.

Those two should work lovely together. I had Tonali sitting and Caligliuri pushing on.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopped on Rivals to finish the 8 wins and scored a goal that kind of exemplifies the tactic. All really done just by passing into the space. The key to this is my opponent is like most you'll face. They try to cut out the pass and when you break through the line, they pressure with a defender. The big mistake he makes is when Mbappe gets the ball. He presses with Kimpembe, which is fine.
    What he should have then done is track Mbappe back with Kimpembe, but he chases the ball. Now if you pause it when Caligliuri first gets the ball in his half, I have a 5 on 5 now. Once I lay it off to Mkhi, he continues the CB press. The pass back into Cali now gives me a 5 on 4.
    Once he lets me turn with Lautaro he's done. The ball goes right into the space where Kimpembe should be.

Now against a better opponent, I probably don't score or, at least I dont that way. But most you will play, play like this guy. They just want to pressure the ball carrier at all times while cutting off what they see as the pass you want to make.

It's also a good example of despite Tonali and Cali having the same M/H workrates, Cali got to the point of running onto a pass into the box and burying it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm super tempted to get Weghorst in. People just won't be able to cope with a 6'6" siege engine up top.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Augsburg v Wolfsburg on YouTube and the former have scored inside a minute. Cali is playing too so get that man a goal.

I know what you mean there Raoul. I look at my team and I only have one outfield player over 6ft. Both my CBs are now 6ft on the dot. How do you stop him?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Ronaldo for corners so Wout wouldn't likely start. But chucking him on would surely strike fear into midget defenders

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for Cali in the bag with a win, but he missed a glorious chance for a goal and had an assist cleared off the line. They play again Wednesday and Saturday so he could well have his +2 done by the end of the week.

300k is a bit expensive for just a sub though no?

I put Medina in to try him today and he felt... okay. The pace upgrade on Kimpembe is nice, but bodying people off the ball was a lot harder. I went in for a few tackles that didn't come off which led to goals from it. Needs some getting used to. Their fixture list is tough though so he may well only end up with +1.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    81s and 83s for the Champ showdowns, both 87s

Classic Cup is back.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Carvalho kind of puts a dampener on the Ravel available at level 30.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carvalho done. Cheap as hell so why not.

Classic cup coming back was quite the annoyance as I'd just this morning put my golds into McKennie. I can cobble together a passable team and won 2. The guy I lost to had IF Mbappe who really shouldn't be allowed in this game mode.

I figured even with a +2 Brozovic wouldn't be as good as the McKennie card. If Juve win, the card goes nuts. Ideally we get a Juve win with Perisic scoring, but I'm alright either way.

The club is pretty dry of golds now. I think I might have to cycle all the bronzes into silvers, silvers into golds and then the golds through that 5 x 75 pack.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a decent gold team already but I went back out and bought gold Mbappe to use for the next two days. Luckily I sold him for 500k a couple of days ago as I picked him up today for 440

I did both champ cards as they both go into the EFL team.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn’t get his upgrade but I don’t think I’ve had a player with giant throw in before.

I wonder if it’ll work with Origi at the back post.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to that thread its a PITA to get him to actually take the throw in these days.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I’ll try my best!

At a bit of a loss now. I’m all done with rivals and WL for the week. None of the other showdown cards interest me really. They’re either too expensive or just don’t link in.

I suppose I better get clearing out the club of bronzes and silvers.