Thread: Streaming crackdown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Post a tutorial please. A friend is going to need one of these soon.

Add m3u to EPG service. Follow the video tutorials to create your EPG, logos etc. Really simple if you have any PC knowledge. This will then give you a link to both your IPTV playlist and EPG list

Download tivimate on firestick. Pay for pro if you want, it's a fiver but worth it for additional features. Add m3u files for playlist and EPG as they are via the EPG service website. Wait to load. Watch. Done.

Can create favourites, all kinds of stuff. My IPTV has several links for every channel, has never gone down and is banging quality. On about 6k channels.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post

Add m3u to EPG service. Follow the video tutorials to create your EPG, logos etc. Really simple if you have any PC knowledge. This will then give you a link to both your IPTV playlist and EPG list

Download tivimate on firestick. Pay for pro if you want, it's a fiver but worth it for additional features. Add m3u files for playlist and EPG as they are via the EPG service website. Wait to load. Watch. Done.

Can create favourites, all kinds of stuff. My IPTV has several links for every channel, has never gone down and is banging quality. On about 6k channels.
    This seems very complicated. My providers provide an app that you download on Firestick, login and away you go.

My VPN auto connects when the Firestick boots and connects to Ireland, so that’s always on.
    I'm a twit