User Tag List

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4755

Thread: FIFA 21: Featuring the FUT 100

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has to be the defensive Guimaraes right? If you do him that is.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Dalot a Solid LB choice for a United team. RB would have been nice for Ronaldo strong link.

Ask and you shall recieve

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camavinga looks bonkers

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that you'll ever pack any of them in a silver pack anyway, but do none of these cards have lower than 75 base ones?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Reyna is the only one.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, missed him. Cheers.

I get to use Mbappe for those U-23 objectives.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    400k off the value of Lewandowski since I bought him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet another SBC that looks good in the 200k range. I'm not sure who is picking the non-CDM version though.

Camavinga looks almost the best CM in the game now too.

I suspect the pack weight will be heavily skewed now, but a lot of those have base common golds so should be able to be got in the packs with a lot of those.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should be able to build a fuckton of those to add to the 51 packs I have already (mostly silver upgrades).

Got the tedious task of listing out my transfer list so I can maximise what's on it, but when that's done I'll make and bang a few.

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopping at 2-3.

I probably should have had 3 wins but I think the FRIDAY EFFECT made me drop a tight game.

Hopefully get up to 7-10 wins tomorrow which is usually my best day.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    400k off the value of Lewandowski since I bought him.
    Having used him for around 10 games now, he's very non-meta. Outstanding finisher but not much else going on for him. I've got a feeling Rooney would be the same.

Conversely, the Icons I picked up are rising up quite nicely as people cash out buy their teams.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used him in friendlies and that's my feeling too. Also think Rooney hasn't helped his price either.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate penalty shootouts.

I was winning 1-0 and dominating a guy but he grabs an equaliser and then scores in the 88th minute from a bullshit penalty. I then win a freekick on the edge of the box which Bruno puts in over the head of a defender he's put on the line. Bruno is by far the best free kick taker I've used on the game and he seems to be able to fit it into tight windows.

I then make it 3-2 but unlike the first 70 minutes he's now fully in the game and he ends up getting an equaliser in the 110th minute and he obviously takes it on penalties.

I had around 45% possession (which is huge for me as I'm usually 30%) and 12 shots on target to his 6 of which most of them would have been late on.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won 6 on the bounce doing the Tonali stuff last night. Needing to score in another 6 is going to be a bore.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolute hate that chore part of it.

Back on and finished the French and German league SBC's so have a couple of Jumbo Rares to open when I get to it.

Wanna start on Tonali and that Bundesliga player too, so any advice about doubling up welcome.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Win 15 matches using only Bundesliga players in the Starting 11 in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Score 30 goals using Bundesliga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Assist 20 goals using Bundesliga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Assist with a Cross using Bundesliga players in 4 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Score a Finesse goal using Bundesliga players in 6 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece

Assist with a Through Ball in 2 separate matches using Midfielders in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Score in 3 separate matches using Italian players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Assist 6 goals using players with min. 4* Weak Foot in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Win 6 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
    Score in 12 separate matches using Serie A players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece

Full Bundesliga team with Lasagna/Balde on the bench (and getting them on to score) looks like the way to go. You should be able to get everything else pretty much as you go.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 + 86 squad for this shit Brewster card? Fucking lulz

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just packed tradeable Reece James out of the FS SBC. Nice cheeky 500k into the club there

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your pack luck should be under investigation Raoul.

Back on after getting cut short earlier. Let's do Tonali.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played a massive twat in Champs who was 2-1 up and time wasting like crazy and I scored the luckiest/bullshit goal:

Note how he held on to the ball the max amount of time with his keeper.

Then in the 94th minute when I paused to make changes as a couple players were dead the prick just quits after waiting the full amount of time to start ET and the full amount of time during my pause.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Your pack luck should be under investigation Raoul.

Back on after getting cut short earlier. Let's do Tonali.
    I'm not complaining! James looks good but not massively better than Walker. Not sure who is out there spending half a mil on him, but whatevs.

I'm considering dropping Lewandowski and bringing Kante into the team. Should allow me to get Neymar into CAM or ST who is just more meta/better.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, my journey to like MyTeam has died on its arse. All that's left is pulls for the paid currency. I still have some from buying the game but I wind up getting ex-Inter players from the Inter ICON dice roll. The good news is I love the single player shit enough to not give a fuck. And sites like PESstats or whatever are all too happy to spew the card stats to the public domain. So we can make the players up with the edit mode.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Stopping at 2-3.

I probably should have had 3 wins but I think the FRIDAY EFFECT made me drop a tight game.

Hopefully get up to 7-10 wins tomorrow which is usually my best day.
    Finishing today at 8-7 which is really shit and by far my worst Saturday performance.

My tactic seems to feel amazing in one game and then in the next my wingers aren't pushing up and my front 3 seem to all be on top of each other and I can't find any space.

Passing has been really shit too, especially in one game I had earlier today where almost every pass went to a completely different target and/or the power was all over the place.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After @Danny helped sort the team out I've got the first 10 down and I'm 9-1. The loss came from a penalty shootout. Instead of taking the ball to the corner as I should I tried to kill the game off with another goal. A bad pass later and he equalised. I then managed to get a free kick in the 120th which hit the under side of the bar.

I also scored this absolute beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3hNA6yisE

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    After @Danny helped sort the team out I've got the first 10 down and I'm 9-1. The loss came from a penalty shootout. Instead of taking the ball to the corner as I should I tried to kill the game off with another goal. A bad pass later and he equalised. I then managed to get a free kick in the 120th which hit the under side of the bar.

I also scored this absolute beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3hNA6yisE

Thats what he gets for the keeper move. How is Renato working out?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been rejigging the team as I can't get on with Lewandowski - will need to sacrifice Koeman but I can build this. Sadly will mean I miss out on Rooney.

Other option is to get Rooney and bring in Beckham, but I tend to prefer rapid, dribbler types and I'm not sure I'll get on with him.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rangers

Conceding a 95th minute equaliser against the team at the bottom of the table.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Thats what he gets for the keeper move. How is Renato working out?
    He really helps the chemistry. I've used CR7 on 7/8 chem for ages so having him back on 10 he feels even better. He himself actually doesn't feel too bad for a 78 rated gold card this far in, so his special cards I suspect are amazing. I'd love a red version of him if there is one again.

This weekend has highlighted my need for a proper CDM though. I've been using Wijnaldum and now Goretzkas gold cards to hold down the fort and while okay, it's putting more work onto the CB pairing.
    The CDM FS Bruno looks very good, but I have almost nothing left so affording him in the 5 days remaining is just not going to happen.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upgrade packs are out.

Gonna work out what level 30 player to take and then get cracking on a mass SBC grind.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upgrade packs being out helps pick my mood up after an awful Champs loss (he was winning 3-0 and I came back to send it to ET, he then gets 2 quick bullshit pinball goals and ends up winning 6-3).

Ederson & Rodri from my 85+ double upgrade.

Time to smash some 81+'s and 82-88's.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    He really helps the chemistry. I've used CR7 on 7/8 chem for ages so having him back on 10 he feels even better. He himself actually doesn't feel too bad for a 78 rated gold card this far in, so his special cards I suspect are amazing. I'd love a red version of him if there is one again.

This weekend has highlighted my need for a proper CDM though. I've been using Wijnaldum and now Goretzkas gold cards to hold down the fort and while okay, it's putting more work onto the CB pairing.
    The CDM FS Bruno looks very good, but I have almost nothing left so affording him in the 5 days remaining is just not going to happen.
    He does play above his stats. He is always nuts.

Time to grind the upgrades?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rinsed the club to get Fabio done. I could do with some weeks of building it up.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah. Fair.

Anyone who wants the token the drop stream is on now.

https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    81+ PP's are pretty damn good.

I've not hit anything higher than an 87 yet but I've also rarely gotten below an 83 (a couple of times I took a lower card as the 83 was a dupe).

Just done Bruno Guimares (CDM version) for nothing.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a couple and for Godin and some 82s. Will put most of my SB rewards into this tomorrow and rinse a few more. Seem to be great, judging from what Reddit is saying.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Finishing today at 8-7 which is really shit and by far my worst Saturday performance.

My tactic seems to feel amazing in one game and then in the next my wingers aren't pushing up and my front 3 seem to all be on top of each other and I can't find any space.

Passing has been really shit too, especially in one game I had earlier today where almost every pass went to a completely different target and/or the power was all over the place.
    11-9.

Usually finish 11-8 so a bit annoying but I had a really shit Saturday.

I was thinking I'd push to 14 but I can't be bothered, I think I'd rather hammer some SBCs and maybe do some objectives.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 down.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up playing to 11-6 last night. Could have maybe gone on, but the Superbowl took priority.

Dybala was utterly insane, it must be said. 30 goals and 15 assists in 17 games, including 2 free-kicks scored in the last game. Up to 22 scored according to the milestones, so I feel like I've really got the hang of them now.

After the WL run, I went through and did a few Player Picks, and managed to get FS Reece James in the 2nd one. Card does look bonkers, but I wish he was tradeable considering he's coming in at 425k right now, and I have Tav, Klaiber, Cancelo and Ansaldi who can all play at RB. He's my best pull of the year so far though!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 81+ PP have been mostly shit so far. Think I'm on the EA blacklist after my recent jammy pulls.

Currently just selling off some remaining fodder in order to pick up Messi but by club will be absolutely hollowed out then

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up going from 9-1 to 14-4.

Those 8 games featured 5 against a 5 at the back formation and christ it's annoying. I couldn't get a clear few goals ahead and as such each game was won or lost by 1 goal.
    I did have 2 pieces of good fortune in that run though. I matched up against a full bronze team, who let me score and immediately quit. Then the match after I faced a guy who got the quickest FUT red card I've ever seen. I started with the ball and played it up to Ronaldo. Saw the defender coming with pressure so hit L2 to shield just as he launched a slide tackle. It ended up going through the back of him and he was down to 10 men, 2 mins in.

I'll get cracking on a last objectives push tonight to see if I can get near level 30(I don't think I'll get there).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been tempted back in as the missus is on a long shoot for the next 8 weeks. I had 700k, a stack of 1500 players and untradeable Zakaria (86 - untradeable), Fati (86) to build around, as well as FB Robben and that 86 Klaiber that I did whilst not playing.

Built this team:
    G IF Casteels 85
    RB Klaiber 86
    LB Alba 86
    CB IF Elvedi 84
    CB IF Akanji 82
    CDM Zakaria 86
    RM Robben 86
    LM Fati 86
    CAM Barnes 88
    St Rooney 93
    St IF Vardy 87

All full chem.

Just did the double 85 upgrade and pulled that 91 Camavinga and 85 Dalot, which is bloody lovely so may need to rethink my CBs and Gk to accommodate a 2m untradeable!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is some cracking luck from that pack Merse.

0 so far for me, but back on now to try and get one.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Camavinga looks shit hot.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s pretty decent. Definitely got a Vieira-ness to him. Had my first 4 rivals games (D3, c 1600) with the team and I like it. W3 L1 so far, so hopefully can make my way into FUT Champs soon to wrack up the necessary packs ahead of TOTS.

Added Marquinhos (89) and Kimpembe (84) to fit Camavinga in. Stuck with Lopes (83) in goal but will replace with Navas (89) once I get the chance.

Biggest issue at the moment is Vardy. His passing is so piss poor, but I need him and Barnes for the perfect link. The latter is cracking too. So, tempted by an English Icon or working my way up to the Record Breaker Vardy to Chuck a catalyst on.
    Last edited by The Merse; 08-02-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Alisson out of an 81+ PP which means I'm not too far away from Rooney. Will mean I have to sacrifice a couple of higher-rated cards (Firminho and Sterling) but nothing I'd miss too much.

Anyone used him much? What's the verdict? Boras was raving about him, and I don't really want to miss out on him as it's the last (usable/ever) card of his until he's an Icon, probably

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't used him yet, but I'd imagine he's very similar to TOTY Lewa. He certainly did a massive job on tanking the price of the latter.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These Player Picks are brilliant. Just got my 2nd Future Star from them - this time it's Harvey Barnes!

Might just chuck the rest of the club into these now, push to do Rooney and finish off Owen and I'll have a pretty great English side built up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. Barnes is excellent with hawk.

Hoping for a decent Saka and/or Smith-Rowe to come.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cheeky FS Isak out of a 81+ pack for me just now. Looks pretty great - 4* skills, 5* WF

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm quite tempted to buy him if I don't pack him, he looks unique.