User Tag List

Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone tried that against me yesterday I saw the second player join in the lobby and backed out before playing. They are either going to be complete dog shit or dominate going forward

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Someone tried that against me yesterday I saw the second player join in the lobby and backed out before playing. They are either going to be complete dog shit or dominate going forward
    Guttingly I lost 2-1. Gave it a damn good go though. Receiving a throw in was impossible.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Are you on this yet John?
    Nope.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 Division Rivals games tonight, 3 losses. Almost everything gone against me that possibly could.

This game has more capacity to trigger than anything I've ever played before.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Koke with duplicates from my transfer pile. He’s pretty good, should be a decent sub in for Talisca when he’s done by the 60th min in FUT Champs and he’s currently at LW in my B Team. Went up to D4, definitely a tangible step up, but look forward to better rewards next week.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on the cusp of Division 5, but the three losses have fucked that somewhat.

Still, I'm now only two Promes goals in separate games away from Scream Blind.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm struggling with D4 a little too.

Though from reading up, it seems people are purposefully relegating themselves to get there. Div 3/4 have the best reward structure compared to time put in and so are the places to be.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soldiered on and got Blind after a few wins. They really need to sort pace out or do something to nobble people who camp on the halfway line and spend the entire game pressing.

Oh and:

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I'm struggling with D4 a little too.

Though from reading up, it seems people are purposefully relegating themselves to get there. Div 3/4 have the best reward structure compared to time put in and so are the places to be.
    It’s going ok actually. I’m holding steady around the 1600 pt mark, losing more with the B Team of course, but generally
    Getting the results I need to grind out the points. Certainly won’t be at all interested in D3 though. There be the whales.

Kind of miss the days when I was winning D1 in seasons in ‘17 or holding my own there with an all Scottish XI at various points of four or five FUTs previous to that. FUT Champs and now Rivals totally robbed me of the feeling that you were actually good at this game. I now feel painfully average.
    Last edited by The Merse; 30-10-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to reddit EA are just giving people the missing futswap player.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are. I got him this morning. A Dortmund player.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Futbin import is annoying. It says my bronze and silver players are worth 1500+ but when i check, they are not even selling for 200 BIN

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it rarely works unfortunately.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    What kit is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Al Raed away kit I believe.
    Just bought it for 150. Nice.
    thanks fellas i managed to log off for the day and missed the question my apologies

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with FUTBIN and the silvers is it doesn’t check/update enough. If the price is one I am happy with I typically just list for 100/200 less and let it go and keep relisting; they seem to sell eventually.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've only said at selected times through the season. Last years lot got bumped 5 or 6 times after the original run if I remember right.

I've given up on the 2 squads idea for now and gone full on Serie A. I've also sold off the assets I wasn't using and now sit on 45k. Another 45k in Champs rewards and at least 50k from Rivals.
    Looking at bringing 3 or 4 players into the team for this weekend. Matuidi, Douglas Costa and Handanovic are must adds for me. To add beyond that needs some pack luck.
    If I may, Dries Mertens & Sergej Milinovic-Savic(spl) have been fucking monster for me. Radja is pretty great as well.

Was going to provide stats to back this up but apparently the fifa app doesn't show your club stats for goals/appearances, but Sergej has scored quite a few corners for me especially (even with bicycle kicks lmao).

Sorry if you already have these guys and i'm just talking into the wind but I'd highly recommend.

--

I'm thinking about picking up Matuidi as I have Pogba coming off the bench... feel like I can sort out my chem with PP with Best+Matuidi but gotta figure out how to keep Dybala in the side at CAM. I guess I could move Dybala up to a ST of some kind but then Mertens would have to go wide left and then likely drop Insigne.

Hm.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What formation you playing? You could probably shoehorn all of them in, even more so with the in game formation switching these days.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Milinkovic-Savic is good for his power. Pure physical presence in the midfield. However I have replaced him with Matuidi this morning and I'm not looking back. He's everywhere. He also has the finesse shot trait which is crucial in this game.

Hamsik is now sticking out for being a little sluggish, but he weighs in with a lot of goals for me. I've also noticed I play much better when I bring newly acquired super subs, Promes and Depay on off the bench. I don't know if it's just because they are fresh legs, but I seem to improve.

Mertens is a tough one. I feel like he should be better than he is. My last 2 games have pointed this out. In the first I went up quickly and scored 4, 2 with Mertens, both quality finishes just outside the box. The 2nd game, I was 3-0 down. Came back to 3-2 and was all out attack. He finally got the ball unmarked just inside the box dead centre and he put it wide. I was finessing and didn't use a timed finish either. It's a tough one that, even though he has value, the next step up is Dybala and he is is a good 200k away.

I'd do it but other upgrades would need that coin first. Alex Sandro is needed. While I'd also like to add Radja and Douglas Costa in as a RW.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's the 4-3-3 (4) at the moment:

Toggle Spoiler

* - Best will go to 10 once I get enough games in for the loyalty bonus.

My bench currently consists of:

Pogba, Hamsik, Cuardado, Icardi, Callejon, Cesc, and Carvajal

Bringing Pogba off the bench hasn't been the worst thing for me and often is a great boost to the midfield in the 2nd half but still feel like i'm wasting coins by having a 400-500k player sitting on the bench for most of the time... but then I think well if you sell PP (who I packed praise Jesus) who would you even get that could upgrade the team at this point.

Hm.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Matuidi in that team ASAP. You wont be sorry.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gray Fox Ya all of my buddies have raved about Matuidi, I might just have to make the plunge to see what he's all about.

Am I a shithead because I don't want Douglas Costa cause he spit in some dude's mouth? I realize that's kinda petty but idk lmfao makes me feel grimy.

I'd also def agree Hamsik is pretty sluggish for the most part, which is why I ended up dropping him to the bench in favor of SMS & Radja. if Matuidi turns out to be a player I may have a problem on my hands as far as CM's are concerned lmao (I also did this same thing with CB's and just recently decided to stick with Manolas and sold off De Vrij, Bonucci, + Skriniar(spl). I probably should've kept one or two but was in full "I NEED GEORGE BEST" mode)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also thinking about going to the one where the forwards are LF, ST, RF as that was what I was using with Insigne\Mertens\Icardi and was scoring for fun. I feel like Best stays too wide even deep in the 3rd which kinda messes up how I play (generally kicking it around at the top of the box waiting for a nice 1-2 to emerge)

I also, like a n00b, haven't fucked around with the custom tactics at all, so that's probably what I need to work on next

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Futbin import is annoying. It says my bronze and silver players are worth 1500+ but when i check, they are not even selling for 200 BIN
    Look at the sale probability - anything Medium or Low won't go for BIN.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The patch has hit and brought with it a few noticeable changes.

- Firstly they've got rid of the EA logo flashing at the bottom to give away a walkout, when opening a pack.
    - They've very annoyingly removed the ability to skip a goal replay as the person who conceded. Prepare to watch all replays against thatguy again.
    - Changing your players around now saves them in the formation you have set currently, not the starting formation.

I'd also noticed before that sometimes switching up to a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, my players would not be where I put them. For example Mertens should be the CAM, but often I'd have seen him at LM in what looks very much a 4-4-2.

There's also a reported TOTW leak showing Suarez, Ronaldo and Pogba. But I'm not buying it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen predictions but no leaks yet. I can imagine them getting them all in though. Would be a massive point spending spree.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for them all to get in and then have to chose between 79-82 rated for my player picks.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything on gameplay in the patch?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The patch has hit and brought with it a few noticeable changes.

- Firstly they've got rid of the EA logo flashing at the bottom to give away a walkout, when opening a pack.
    - They've very annoyingly removed the ability to skip a goal replay as the person who conceded. Prepare to watch all replays against thatguy again.
    - Changing your players around now saves them in the formation you have set currently, not the starting formation.

I'd also noticed before that sometimes switching up to a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, my players would not be where I put them. For example Mertens should be the CAM, but often I'd have seen him at LM in what looks very much a 4-4-2.

There's also a reported TOTW leak showing Suarez, Ronaldo and Pogba. But I'm not buying it.
    Removing the ability to skip opponents replays is devastating. If anyone wants to watch their goal back they can do so in match highlights.

Being able to skip celebrations / goal replays is the best feature they have added. I haven't celebrated or watched a replay once.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything on gameplay in the patch?
    Improved goalkeepers being dipshits by the sound of it.

Also, you now need a good agility stat to pull off a bicycle kick.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bound to feel like a completely different game then....

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 10 FUT swap cards with 0 currenty avicllable. Is lallana dead?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me check when I get home. I have all but the one they handed out today.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SincereTheRebel I have 13, so 1 left.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than the rewards for ranking, do you get any Fut Champions qualification points for playing Fut Champs matches?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Pickford from my costume party pack, that's more like it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than the rewards for ranking, do you get any Fut Champions qualification points for playing Fut Champs matches?
    Nope, but you get 400 Div Rivals pts p/game

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone given Kane a go? Figuring I will give him a shot upfront instead of going in for Auba/rebuying IF Laca. The potential loss on Kane for BF sales is a lot less!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. You get them in a bundle at the rewards. 6 wins - 10 wins gets you 1,000 back. 11 wins gets you the magic 2,000.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers. Those premium electrum player packs might actually be worth it. You only need to average 1k a player to break even and with the silver market being what it is it’s possible.

Shouldn’t lose too much either way and there’s the slim possibility of pulling something decent.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 31-10-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surprised not to see Barkley get his second IF. It is him or Auba for POTM.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 31-10-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LM Willian is a shame. Not going to compete with Sane, Mane, Martial or the eventual Sonaldo!

Was going to say Sancho could be fun until I saw his finishing.

As much as I would love POTM Auba it would cost too much. Barkley could be a reasonable cost. Might have to keep an eye on his IFs bet they ask for it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May pick up Marquinhos if he's cheap, but nothing else I'm too interested in there. Waiting on the Bundesliga POTM, Sancho or Jovic I've heard.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d be very happy with Marquinhos or Mane in player picks, with Pato the minimum to keep me pleased.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 4 Pizarro's (76) when I saw today's SBC for 1,300 and they have sold for 8,000. Happy with that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    I’d be very happy with Marquinhos or Mane in player picks, with Pato the minimum to keep me pleased.
    You know we're picking from the group of players on the right don't you? I'd be pretty much happy with anything on the left of the split.

A little disappointing there's only 3 Serie A players. Only 2 usable ones too. If I could get one of them I'd be over the moon.

I'm trying to make sure I hit Rank 1 in Rivals but the score keeps going up and up. You can now keep track of them on FUTBIN too. They've only a few divisions for now, but more to add soon.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know we're picking from the group of players on the right don't you? I'd be pretty much happy with anything on the left of the split.

A little disappointing there's only 3 Serie A players. Only 2 usable ones too. If I could get one of them I'd be over the moon.

I'm trying to make sure I hit Rank 1 in Rivals but the score keeps going up and up. You can now keep track of them on FUTBIN too. They've only a few divisions for now, but more to add soon.
    Incorrect statement of fact or cynical jibe at the quality of players you’ve picked so far? Gold 2 players have picked up VDV and Mahrez’s, who were on the left in previous weeks. My Bailly was too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not had any player pick yet, was just joking around.

I've seen some players finish top 100, and of their 5 pick packs get a single 84 and 4 garbage reds. That Manolas would be a dream. He's by far the best CB I've used thus far.

I've just won 3 quick games. One guy rage quit after my first goal. Then won a close good game, then he took the ball straight into his own net and quit. 25.5k points. Surely that's enough?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not had any player pick yet, was just joking around.

I've seen some players finish top 100, and of their 5 pick packs get a single 84 and 4 garbage reds. That Manolas would be a dream. He's by far the best CB I've used thus far.

I've just won 3 quick games. One guy rage quit after my first goal. Then won a close good game, then he took the ball straight into his own net and quit. 25.5k points. Surely that's enough?
    Yeh I think each player to pick from has the same odds of being any particular player once your Gold or above, you just get more to select from or more packs as you move up the rankings. Hence, some gold 2 get a Lewandowski. Top 100 stalwarts are raging as a result.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with anything usable. They're informs for free after all. I just hope I don't have to make a hard choice!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)