User Tag List

Page 97 of 140 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,850 of 6970

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is something you're going to have to get used to though, Magic. Unless she settles down immediately with one geezer, there could be a few blokes who she ends up bringing back.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    This is something you're going to have to get used to though, Magic. Unless she settles down immediately with one geezer, there could be a few blokes who she ends up bringing back.
    How is it something I'll have to get used to when it sells at the start of Sept?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he means the fact that your wife will have men around your daughter.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which surely is the bigger issue, rather than their presence around the bricks you own?

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    How is it something I'll have to get used to when it sells at the start of Sept?
    If it sells. I'm not sure if it's changed but there's probably fuck all you can do if she decides to sit tight until the child is 18.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm totally fine with her doing what she wants (that includes moving on, of course), just not in what is still my house.

The house will sell immediately but we can't move out until 2nd Sept when mortgage finishes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring your new ting back to your house.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's definitely sucked fresh cock in your abode.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your reaction is completely unreasonable on both counts, lol

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mugbull View Post
    Like fuck it is.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please go on.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm confused that the 'IT'S MY HOUSE' angle is at the forefront of your reaction. It doesn't seem a major deal to me. She lives there, so she does shit there.

I would be focusing on, and be majorly pissed off about, her having introduced my kid to some bloke she's just started seeing. What if it doesn't work out, is she going to be introducing every cunt she meets to her? A kid doesn't need that instability in their life and it's not exactly a great example to be setting.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course, but if nobody is in the house there's nobody to meet. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) How dare she even think about introducing any cunt to my child only 5 months after I moved out
    This is absurd, how could she avoid doing that? And why would you get so angry? 5 months, 9 months, a year, eventually it’s gonna happen.

I still don’t understand why you moved out of your own house and let her stay though. That seems pretty dumb, and it’s only gonna make your reactions to everything else a lot worse, knowing she’s in your house fucking other guys.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't expect a childless young adult to understand any decisions I make.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is absurd, how could she avoid doing that? And why would you get so angry? 5 months, 9 months, a year, eventually it’s gonna happen.

I still don’t understand why you moved out of your own house and let her stay though. That seems pretty dumb, and it’s only gonna make your reactions to everything else a lot worse, knowing she’s in your house fucking other guys.
    So his daughter didn't have to uproot yet.

Kid has just seen her parents split so you don't want to then add moving so soon after. It was the right move tbf to Magic.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has admitted to having 'just started seeing him'. You don't introduce a kid, who is just getting used to their parents having split up, to every Tom, Dick and Harry you give access to your muff. You wait until it's atleast a little bit serious.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think not introducing your infant child to blokes that you can't (hopefully) have been seeing for that long/don't know how serious it is, is considered pretty normal behavior. Magics not expressing it properly but it's totally reasonable.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't know what sort of nonce this cunt is. And even if he's legit in that respect, how many cunts is she going to trawl in front of the child? How long before one is a bit dodgy?

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    I think not introducing your infant child to blokes that you can't (hopefully) have been seeing for that long/don't know how serious it is, is considered pretty normal behavior. Magics not expressing it properly but it's totally reasonable.
    The fact she was so blasé about it makes me think she's been fucking whoever it is for considerably longer.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you were all right, and have been for many years. I'm sorry and angry I didn't listen.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you find out if it was the boxer lad she was seeing before?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you were all right, and have been for many years. I'm sorry and angry I didn't listen.
    The hiding money thing was a dead giveaway in hindsight.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Did you find out if it was the boxer lad she was seeing before?
    I don't know who it is and I'm trying not to care, but I hope they both die in a fire.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hiding money thing was a dead giveaway in hindsight.
    Along with everything else. Fucking psycho and I don't think she's acting in the best interest of my daughter.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't expect a childless young adult to understand any decisions I make.
    Yeah I know, but short of the new guy climbing up a rope ladder to the bedroom window it seems impossible to prevent your daughter from being introduced to him

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really isn’t. It’s pretty standard behaviour.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How though? He walks in the front door, girl sees him, presumably he says hi my name is ____ or something.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How though? He walks in the front door, girl sees him, presumably he says hi my name is ____ or something.
    She could see somebody whilst the daughter is with Magic/parents at the other bloke's place and then if it got serious they could think about introducing.

It might not seem like a big deal to you, but this could be something that sticks with the kid forever and thus all precautions should be taken.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She goes to school and, presumably, to bed early. It's really not difficult. I had a thing with a single mum years back. I saw her for about 6 weeks and never met the kid.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol my whore wife just called to "LET ME KNOW" that she's seeing someone. I am not at all surprised by this, was just confused as to why she decided to tell me on a Friday morning whilst I'm working.

Then the real reason came out, which was "just in case Amber mentions something". I lost my shit two-fold:

1) How dare she even think about introducing any cunt to my child only 5 months after I moved out
    2) How dare she even think about bringing any cunt round to my fucking house

Absolute fucking cunt. I made myself quite clear: no man sets foot in my fucking house.
    This is literally the stuff of nightmares. And I honestly do believe that women are very susceptible to change, regardless of how "wisely" you choose a partner. I've seen many "good girls" suddenly develop an interest in "exploring themselves" later in life, and "party girls" later settle down and behave in an extremely moral and loyal way and look after their children very well.

Sure there are probabilities which probably correlate with certain background characteristics, but it can be extremely unpredictable at times.

Agreed. Magic is very justifiably angry with the situation. It's just depraved in its selfishness and inconsideration for her child and the wishes of the father of that child.
    Last edited by Bartholomert; 10-05-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know, but short of the new guy climbing up a rope ladder to the bedroom window it seems impossible to prevent your daughter from being introduced to him
    It's called not having him over before bedtime.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called not having him over before bedtime.
    Or meeting at his house, or meeting when the child is with Magic/someone else etc etc.

Mug, you're being a mong.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll admit i have no idea how this shit works, it just seemed odd to me that Magic would get so viscerally angry about this new man stepping foot in his house and making eye contact with his daughter

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, it just isn't fucking odd. Have you ever loved someone? It's pretty shitty when that person moves on after you've split up. Now factor in having a child with that person, and said child is getting to know their new partner. Are they the sort of person you want around them? You have no idea. Are they going to try to replace you? Are they going to play games to try to keep you away?

Jesus Mok. This is empathy 101 right here. If you can't understand how a father and husband might struggle with a new man coming into play after a break up, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's more that it's misplaced frustration?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's fear, frustration, apprehension, worry, regret and probably a whole tonne of other emotions. His wife and child have a new man in their life. Magic doesn't know the extent of it or even the blokes first name. How are you struggling with this?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fuck sake, MugBull. This is genuinely embarrassing stuff. It takes a special effort to be the biggest wanker in a conversation that involves Mert talking about female loyalty, but you've shat a hole straight through the bed here.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    No, it's fear, frustration, apprehension, worry, regret and probably a whole tonne of other emotions. His wife and child have a new man in their life. Magic doesn't know the extent of it or even the blokes first name. How are you struggling with this?
    You’re right. I’ve changed my mind on this. Though the anger seems like the overriding emotion here which is never a good thing

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    For fuck sake, MugBull. This is genuinely embarrassing stuff. It takes a special effort to be the biggest wanker in a conversation that involves Mert talking about female loyalty, but you've shat a hole straight through the bed here.
    No one will ever love you sorry bro xx

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re right. I’ve changed my mind on this. Though the anger seems like the overriding emotion here which is never a good thing
    The anger will go, but at this stage it's all still too raw with too much changing.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was shagging my Missus for 4/5 months before being introduced to her kids and never came close to bumping into them.

Step Da’ Shane

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's more that it's misplaced frustration?
    No it's his child being raised by some rando that his ex-wife shacked up with.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't vent to family either as they'll judge and I don't want her to feel unwelcome for Amber's sake. I know this is a bit holier than thou but I'm aware of every single unpleasant feeling that comes with a breakup from a child perspective. I will never have that for my child.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it's his child being raised by some rando that his ex-wife shacked up with.
    And another issue is that his wife will be at the stage where all she wants is for Magic to not exist and to get on with life with what she sees as her new family, so any right thinking will go out the window. She'll come round and realise a child's father is important, even if she stays with this lad, but it'll be a long road unfortunately. It's all just stages in the whole process even though that doesn't help mj much now.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ffs.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fear you're expecting reasonable actions on her behalf, Magic and she seems to be a generally unreasonable person. If she's as much of a twat as you have made out over the years, then her introducing your daughter to every guy she screws sounds about par for the course. Which may be something you have to come to terms with at some point as I don't think you have any way of changing the situation.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    I fear you're expecting reasonable actions on her behalf, Magic and she seems to be a generally unreasonable person. If she's as much of a twat as you have made out over the years, then her introducing your daughter to every guy she screws sounds about par for the course. Which may be something you have to come to terms with at some point as I don't think you have any way of changing the situation.
    Ultimately this is correct and it's destroying me. I can't fathom that her behaviour is in her own self interest.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scuba diving didn't go that well lads. I was expecting something ive never tasted before, but it was just like everything else ive ever had. It's all the same.