Page 13 of 142 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    I really want George Best personally.
    I get that. If they get Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup, or Ally McCoist involved I'll be on them like a tramp on chips, but in general I just prefer current players.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OTW Salif Sane goes for 11k BIN, closer to 10k on open

Pretty much risk free investment. Either he gets an IF and goes up or he goes up when the OTW are eventually needed in an SBC

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just salty that the King of Kings is the SPL’s sole representative (discounting Keane)?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gattuso?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pulled OTW Alisson for doing the Champions Will Rise SBC. Could keep him, sell on for 59k now, or actually use him in my Prem team.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Just salty that the King of Kings is the SPL’s sole representative (discounting Keane)?
    Given my post that doesn't even make sense as a query, ignoring the fact that it's inaccurate. I'm not fussed about Icons in general, but if a player I loved for my club got one I'd be on it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I landed OTW Witsel, an IF De Marcos and IF Ricardo Horta.

Best was actually an on loan pack that gave me Douglas Costa for 7 games. Looking forward to him and Vinicious Jr battling it out for a spot.

I'm looking at Fabinho next for a purchase.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed Kondogbia from that CL sbc and sold a bronze bin man for 5k and back up to over 50k now. It’s so easy to generate coins on this.

As for icons, I want one in my team who’ll play 1,000 games for me. Doesn’t necessarily matter which.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally finished Hybrid Leagues and packed Handanovic and Fekir to come out well ahead overall. Once they sell and the IF Meunier I have goes I will be closing in on 400k coins.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled Bale and Martial from the Hybrid Leagues SBC last night so I'm sitting on nearly 500K coins.

Genuinely no idea what to do with it now.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might bin IF Meunier off for IF De Marcos and bank the 40k coin take.

When are the OTW's out of packs?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gameplay's doing my head in on this now. At some point during every game, the opposition will start 20 seconds of pixel-perfect one touch passing that I will never see in a million years of watching League One football, and if they get it out wide you're conceding, doesn't matter how.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's frustrating Wullie. On Legendary there are times when as soon as the AI ratchet up the pressure you know you're going to concede.

Aiming for a bit of a pack spree tonight, with the 5 packs from MM, 3 that I have left from League and Hybrid Nations to do, 3-5 UCL upgrade packs I need to build (I think they'll prove to be very valuable for SBC's) and whatever the 6pm slot might bring.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How effective will a player be on 6 chemistry?

There's a lack of left sided players in Ligue 1 apart from Neymar so I was looking at something like the below:

Should be looking at a profit on Anderson regardless so if he won't play well I can get rid.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    It's frustrating Wullie. On Legendary there are times when as soon as the AI ratchet up the pressure you know you're going to concede.
    I don't like legendary either but i don't know what else they could do in order to make the AI stronger. I don't know how they could improve the gameplay on legendary but keep it realistic.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Legendary the top difficulty? I think I'm on the one below still, I remember on an older game I had the same frustration early but bumped it to top difficulty and it suddenly played a proper game of football. May have been patched too though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made the plunge and took Liverpool trio Firmino, Fabinho and VVD. I'm off today so hopefully will have sealed qualification by the end.

iSmff85 is gamertag if anyone fancies a few games soon.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you on Xbox Smiffy?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wullie View Post
    Is Legendary the top difficulty? I think I'm on the one below still, I remember on an older game I had the same frustration early but bumped it to top difficulty and it suddenly played a proper game of football. May have been patched too though
    Top difficulty is Ultimate, which I haven't tried yet this version, but was mad enough in 18.

Think it's in career mode for the first time this year if that's what you're playing.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, career. Might give it a bump and see if it feels a little less predetermined, or alternatively puts me off the game for a few weeks.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured I would do one last UCL pack with them expiring today. 85 Bernardo Silva. Will rotate in nicely for Lucas.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by five time View Post
    Pulled Bale.
    Gotta be going for a crazy amount with the apparent lack of proper RW options

Another reason I want Georgie Best so bad personally.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gameplay's doing my head in on this now. At some point during every game, the opposition will start 20 seconds of pixel-perfect one touch passing that I will never see in a million years of watching League One football, and if they get it out wide you're conceding, doesn't matter how.
    I will say this is by far the most annoying thing about this game even in years passed. This year's edition seems even worse for it.

Last night I was finishing up my squad battles, up 2-0, sure enough I'm greeted by peak Barca,m8 and what else is there.

Another thing that's killing me that you mentioned is my inability to clear headers whipped in. I'll always think ok good, I have good position, I have a 6'2 CB, surely I can out jump this... oh no I've conceded once again.

Hasn't cost me a win just yet but I'm sure this weekend will be different.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you on Xbox Smiffy?
    PS4. I've never been able to gel with an Xbox control.

Yeah, career. Might give it a bump and see if it feels a little less predetermined, or alternatively puts me off the game for a few weeks.
    I just tried. Dear Lord.

Adama Traore is a very cheap option if you need someone to get down and cross.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any early view on what the 6PM SBC's will be? Too soon for incons?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What league you running? I like POTM Lucas a lot.

Any early view on what the 6PM SBC's will be? Too soon for incons?
    With how many they have to release could make sense to offer up some of the less desirable now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get him on a 20 game loan relatively easily too.

Yev, where you get info like that from? I haven't a clue what's up and coming so hard to prepare.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional items in concepts. Possibly FUT Swap

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...s_for_tonight/

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose it’s a bit of a balancing act as unless they do it differently to last year it’ll hugely inflate the market for 83+ rated cards.

Icons that is.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 05-10-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    You can get him on a 20 game loan relatively easily too.

Yev, where you get info like that from? I haven't a clue what's up and coming so hard to prepare.
    Reddit is the best place. Link above.

Futswap makes sense given they’re going to do it every month this year.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What league you running? I like POTM Lucas a lot.
    Serie A at the moment, I'm running the 4-3-3 with the ST and LF/RF flanking them and just going with Insigne, Mertens, and Icardi.

I have Mertens at ST to keep his chem at 10 along with Insigne. If I play Icardi up top then him and Mertens go to like a 6 or some kinda shit. Now, only Icardi is at a 7 and everyone else is a 10. I'd prefer to play Mertens out wide as he has a better passing stat than Icardi, but with the way I play this year so far (I basically score every goal from inside the box from a passing play rather than crossing) it hasn't stopped me much so far.

I do have Jose Callejon (who would provide perfect Napoli/RF chem but is only an 84 overall) and Cuardado (CL-85) whom I've made into RF's. Cuardado I'm using as a sub for now, hoping that his ridiculous pace will run teams off the park. Callejon I'm holding onto for now. If I decide to move Mertens or Icardi he'll make a nice stop-gap until a replacement comes in if needed.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea what the fuck you guys are talking about re: Futswap

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last year you could earn the pink card (via objectives, SBC etc to trade for the blue cards.

They have redone it this year so there are going to do more of them, I imagine it will be SBC related.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ya I basically fucked off last year altogether so sorry for my ignorance on that one.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s all good. Last year was my first full one in about 5. There was a lot of redditing to keep up.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snuck in three UCL upgrade packs before the SBC expired and I'll open those later. Marquee Matchups are to do, so that's another 5 to come.

Don't know whether I want Gelson Martins OTW, but I like the packs and I have more than enough 83+ players in the club to do him. Loan Ronaldo will come in very handy for the OTW Verdie weekly objective. Definitely don't want him for the team, but won't say no as a free reward.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we expect the prices of players like Savic, Adan and Gimenez to rise due to this SBC?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should do. I spam bought a few right at 1 and flipped them for a few k each already

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent 100K on them but the prices have stayed exactly the same. Reckon sell now or wait it out?

The requirements aren't going to make it a very popular SBC.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I would look at making small profit on lazy buyers. With just a bit over tax cover.

I was in it like 20 seconds after 1 spamming. I didn’t get many though.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I saw the 83 and 85 requirements I thought the time was now to make a fair bit on the higher rated players I've been hoarding, but the more I think about it the more I think the community will reject the SBC and bar the Atletico and Sporting players we won't see much of a rise, which will no doubt drop back down in time anyway.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I might do as a plan B is sack off the Gelson SBC, sell the players I would have used instead and raise enough to get OTW Goretzka, who could be an absolute steal at circa 130k.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those silver player packs in the store look tasty at 5k a pop too. Only need to raise 500 coins per player to break even.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices not going up on the likes of Costa and Luis for this SBC is disappointing - I’m halfway through my La LIGA SBC squad hoarding so have an 85 rated Atletic starting XI with a bunch of extras (always keep extras when stocking up on a club ao I can use those in SBCs without depleting those meant for the league SBC), so I hoped to cash in and then buy them back next week, but it’d barely cover the 5% tax on doing so right now. Guessing no one is bothering as the requirements are so mental.

Only got a few hours on weekend league before having to head off for the weekend, so I’m Silver 3 this week. One thing that’s quite handy is that you get 400 divisions rivals points per game played, so it keeps that effort going as well.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those silver player packs in the store look tasty at 5k a pop too. Only need to raise 500 coins per player to break even.

Nice. Will get on those on the app. Very profitable for me last year.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices not going up on the likes of Costa and Luis for this SBC is disappointing - I’m halfway through my La LIGA SBC squad hoarding so have an 85 rated Atletic starting XI with a bunch of extras (always keep extras when stocking up on a club ao I can use those in SBCs without depleting those meant for the league SBC), so I hoped to cash in and then buy them back next week, but it’d barely cover the 5% tax on doing so right now. Guessing no one is bothering as the requirements are so mental.

Only got a few hours on weekend league before having to head off for the weekend, so I’m Silver 3 this week. One thing that’s quite handy is that you get 400 divisions rivals points per game played, so it keeps that effort going as well.
    I have lost out badly on the SBC. Jumped in without really thinking about it, just rushed out and bought loads of Savic, Adan and Gimenez cards. They have dropped 50% and I spent around 100K.

Gutted, spent a long time trading to earn those coins. I am guessing if I hold on to them long enough I will be able to claw back what I spent but god knows when that will be.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That SBC is a shambles all round really. With pace nerfed, the reward is a dreadful card, with far too high requirements to earn. I'm also not even sure I can be arsed to go for the Verdi card either as it means playing at least 5 games (more than likely 10) with a team I won't enjoy, for a reward I won't use.

Out of interest, why have you gone for La Liga hoarding first?

My plan is La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1, but only because I'm rocking a hybrid from those leagues, so hopefully the players will be able to slot straight into my team.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And why are Lille players so cheap still? Surely they'll be needed for Hazard's incoming PotM card.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And why are Lille players so cheap still? Surely they'll be needed for Hazard's incoming PotM card.

They’ve not actually done the former club thing for a while have they?

Nothing will match Kante’s for that. The fucking Caen players.

I imagine a Hazard would require his IF like last year.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People clocked onto the former club thing and were making too much coin.