User Tag List

Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 4234

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I hate this rivals relegation thing. Division 2 is now rock solid. I must have played over 20 games this morning just to win 6.

Though I will say a lot of those were early quits. Got to the point where as soon as I saw someone pass to Mbappe or R9 and start the skill moves I’d just hack them down and quit. I was always either up against someone a lot better than me or a lot worse.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it's just best to wait for a bit before getting involved with Rivals and let the hardcore sweats move up a bit.

Finished up the Swaps games this morning to get Cafu, so looking forwards to trying him out. Nice to have that position locked down for a good while.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Also I hate this rivals relegation thing. Division 2 is now rock solid. I must have played over 20 games this morning just to win 6.

Though I will say a lot of those were early quits. Got to the point where as soon as I saw someone pass to Mbappe or R9 and start the skill moves I’d just hack them down and quit. I was always either up against someone a lot better than me or a lot worse.

I am down to play someone good but annoying players like that I am out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ticked off the 8th win tonight. Had one of the aforementioned skill glitch abusers and beat him 3-0. He had 71% possession but I had more passes than him when he quit in the 67th min... Wretched playstyle to face.

3/3 again today in the Classic cup. My reward was a Thiago and FF Jose Sa in the same pack, which is great for FODA purposes.

I can now turn to the absolute joy of 18 squad battles games. I've sacked off the idea of Gerrard. It's either Cafu or I take the 82+ x 25 and Prime Icon/Xavi. The thinking behind the latter is depending on the fodder, I might be able to squeeze out Ramos, but it's a big ask even so. And there's always the roll of the dice on that Icon.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished classic cup today. Now will only dip in if they add more of the plus stuff.

Only 3 wins into rivals so tonight is going to be a ballache.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or not. Somehow went on a 5 game winning run to fly through to 8 and 2 games away from D1.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm only up to win 9 in that thing. Says there's still plenty of days left to get the full 14 though.

Do you always take the untradeables for rewards?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do. Rare enough that you pack something worth selling. Might aswell have double the chance of FODA

Doing Silver Beasts + Champs Swaps + Silver Swaps with a LWB in goal has been fun tonight.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, they put the Silver Beasts objective up today? Bastards, I did the Silver Icon Swaps objective first.

If you have any IFs in the club, sell them now. I just got rid of a couple of 82s for 25k+.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did. I held off just incase.

My 82x25 had 3 88s in it

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping to see some leaks of FF team 2. The first one was prem heavy with little for a Ligue 1 side. Given the boosts some could get it may be worth holding out to see.

I’ve also heard rave reviews on Tonali. If he scores or assists to he’s a shoe in to be 92 rated.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished him today. Him, Ramos and my inability to avoid party bags are pretty much the reason I don’t have Mbappe yet

Think sheriff had some leaks the other day. Aouar, (R)Atal, Alex Sandro, Bamba, Martinelli and Coutinho amongst the names.

Someone had AWB leaked too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Aouar and Atal again?

I'm hoping his Perisic leak is true. That's am immediate do to get Lautaro in the team.

I've got a couple of dupe 84s to put into something, but it's either Tonali or Ramos from what I see. As for high rated fodder, I can tick off the 88 for Mbappe and I reckon a long way to the 87 as well from what I have now, though there would be some sacrifices. Then only the 89 would remain. Currently listed at 359k on FUTBIN for that, but with what I'd have to buy to bump my 88 squad up, it'd be worth starting new again anyway for that squad. Club would absolutely be empty of all but my first team and bench at that point I reckon.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, so many of them are repeats

He does look nice but I do like Felipe Anderson for my Serie A side so he might get skipped for me.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a point during the birthday promo I had a full attack of 5* WF players like him and it was glorious not having to think about shifting it to a certain foot.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a 86 Biscuits and an 85 I can’t remember from my packs. The rest was crap that just produced dupe crap from those 82+, but those tend not to pay out too often.

I had to put in the dupe 84s into the start of Ramos. After that I can tick off the 85 in there too, but haven’t submitted.

I’ve had to take one of the kids up to hospital today so will look when I get back but I think I can tick off the 87 and 88 on Mbappe without spending. If so I’ll be right on the point of finishing him but I will need to buy the cards for the last 89 squad. Then it’s a case of deciding if I want to go on and try to make a late completion of Ramos or put into Tonali.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Kohr out of the the 84 picks. It was him or 86 MOTM Koke so I went for potential vs current.

I then got Nani from an 82+

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Nani looks mental. Would love to add him to my squad, I'd rather have him than the Lucas tbh.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has such a weird pace balance but I am looking forward to giving him a try.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    84+ 3 player pick is out and is repeatable 2 times over. I had some 82 rated TOTWs in the club, 2 of which untradeable so took the gamble. Two 85s was making me think just selling the TOTW was the move but a last gasp Sterling helps a lot. He'll also be great for classic cup later.

EDIT - Damn you Danny!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up using 75/76 rated TOTW. Apparently that plus 82 and maybe 1 83 works.

I went a little over on it to use some dupes.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. That 82+ upgrade pack has become an 82/83 printer for me so it was great to have somewhere to put them.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a club/trade pile full of them. I would have done 10 of the 84+ just to shift the bastards

4 segments of Mbappe left though

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same, it's a constant battle to keep the trade pile under 100. Feels like half of them are Zapata/Morata/Jimenez/Icardi.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to buy high rated FODA now might be the time. It seems to have tanked.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I would lose about 250k if I sold all my Sterlings right now. Big drop.

I need an icon SBC but I may also launch coins at the rest of Mbappe while its down.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done my usual trick of picking up a load of Joao Cancelo's. He's down to 15k ish and regularly rebounds up to 20k.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Down to one single (87)squad for Mbappe now. Kante has gone along with a lot of objective players that I'll just never use now this swaps is done. I'm screwed for classic cup, but it is what it is.

Now comes the tricky part. I have sold up what tradeable assets I have and sit a smidge over 400k. I have the stuff left to finish Mbappe right now, but that does wipe players from my bench and reserve spots. I'd have almost nothing left outside of the first team and the stuff to do an 85. At current costs, to finish both Tonali and Ramos outside of that, would cost me 512k. Obviously I'm short of that by some way.

I suppose the other option is to try and what those cards into an 88 for Ramos as that's half the above outlay. This way around would see me just about have enough for both but then Mbappe would have to wait a week or so.

Tonali seems way too good value for a card that will at least get to 91 you feel. Ramos I just don't know. Has anyone used him. He just seems very expensive for what he is. The pace isn't really that high compared to cards that are about either. I feel like he could have been better for that price.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did him and he hasn’t had a game yet. Hard to break up Maldini and Varane.

He will get some time in swaps though so I can see how he does there.

Did qualifiers today (need that token) and won through to 6 before calling it. Will probably do a quick giveaway weekend again and then redo qualifiers to unlock the token.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tonali is in. I did the 85 for him with aforementioned fodder and out of that pack popped a Modric. I took that as a sign and put up a squad for his 86. I did have to buy a Kroos as the 88 I had in just wouldn't work for chemistry.

Played my classic cup and I've 2 wins to go from here. Was so close to all 3 today but I'm shit at pens. I also used a spare draft token I apparently had. The game gave me a 4-3-2-1 with a midfield of 90 Gullit, prime Zidane and 93 KDB as well as prime Maldini and Garrincha to boot. The only downside was no actual striker, so I played TOTY Cancelo up there and he did a fine job. Won all 4 and then got the worst possible reward set.
    This is the first time I've ever used Gullit or Zidane and good lord I don't know how anyone loses a game with them. They're outstanding.

380k in the kitty at present. Apparently Perisic to come tonight. I'm holding off on Ramos at least for now. Mainly I can't really afford him without going broke and also I want to see what team 2 has in store and see that Perisic. From talking to Thomma there's chance he's a LWB as that's been where he's been used a fair bit. However Dembele is apparently coming as a ST and I'm pretty sure he isn't one.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sherrif has leaked all the Team 2 players already if you want to check them out

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I didn’t see the full stats one. Some outright disgusting cards in that.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone nabbing those retro kits?

I am thinking of getting the Milan one.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Opel Milan one is always great. There's a few in there I would pick up, but for 25k a pop, piss off.

The pricing of this team 2 is very strange to me. The prices of Coutinho and Dembele is absolutely nuts. Yet then Perisic is somehow only 150k. Get an engine on him and if he gets +2/3 then he's amazing. Or if he does get a +3, you could get a shadow on him and use him as a great CM option.

Pedro could be a low key beast of the team too with his stats now, just for his reactions and weird pace split.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am actually tempted by Perisic. I did the first segment to clear out some space on the tradepile. Mbappe first though!

Yeah the price is a little high but I still might pick up one or two of them. Though did do that AIK kit today too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Him playing a bit further back for Inter does maybe limit him to a +2, but even with him as he is now he looks great.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since FIFA 17 the players in Fantasy Team 2 have had 198 special cards

https://preview.redd.it/eyqp93c8skp8...=webp&5d165ea7

Granted this doesn’t excluded “earned” cards that’s still madness

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link is borked but lol either way. It does feel at times like we have the same ones popping up over and over again. I get they sell but come on. Add something new to the meta.

Finished up classic cup. Lost the first game but got matched up against the same person twice after. He was constant pressure from the start with Mbappe up top. Thankfully I could beat his press and after that it was easy goals. Unfortunately nothing in the packs for me.

On to champs next I think. Lo Celso looks so bad, even with a potential for +3, that I don't even think I can bare the 7 games for him.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen..._have_had_198/

This thread. Reddit links can be weird.

I did Lo Celso pretty quickly. Would have been quicker without one guy giving it full celebration at 1-0.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Token stream is up.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up so I will stick that on. Thanks for the heads up.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    92 Prime or Moments SBC out.

2 88s and 2 89s

they are out of their minds
    Last edited by Danny; 26-03-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    92 moments or prime upgrade is here. 2 x 88 and 2 x 89 squads needed...

I had held off on Ramos to see tonight. Not a chance I'll make him now the price will go boom.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madueke SBC out for an 82 and 83.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a confusing company. The Madueke is so well priced, yet the Icon SBC is an absolute disgrace.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The market really doesnt look to have moved. Not for 88s anyway. If anything they have dropped a little.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps people have seen the price and thought fuck that? That's 1.3m and there's so few cards worth that or more, what's the point? You're better putting that into Mbappe.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the new batch of RTTF cards have dropped and there's a few very interesting cards in there. I'm looking at you Maitland-Niles.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    91% downvoted on FUTBIN

Dont Roma have the team that battered them in the group stage?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bodo/Glimt I believe. Card looks good aside from the face shooting stat. You just wouldn't want him in on a 1v1.

Managed to qualify for Champs this morning 8-2 and with a follow up 5-1 start, Cafu is mine. That's RB locked down for the rest of the game and also frees up an 85 in Hakimi, who while great going forwards, isn't really there going backwards. Cafu has his pants down in that regard, but really so he should for a card 8 ratings higher.

Prices seem to have returned to normal after the original Icon SBC release. People just dont want it. As such Ramos is down to 490k. He's within my range now, but it would empty the coin balance. I've chucked dupes in and done 2/3 of Perisic. He can likely wait til post WL rewards.
    I can either break the bank and get him in for the rest of the run, or try to cram it in before 6pm tomorrow and see what rewards the packs bring.

I should be adding Cafu, Perisic and POTM Mbappe along with moving Tonali and perhaps Ramos into the first team over the coming week. Half the team getting a boost pretty much.