User Tag List

Page 133 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,650 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the reason I'm on Xbox. The controller breaks a lot but it's much better when in use. Everything feels in the right place. I've not tried a Scuf PS4 though.

In FIFA news the decision to sell Chiellini and not buy Alisson yet was a good one and has now saved me about 300k in coins. Both have tanked in price due to being in Ultimate TOTS. The latter is now cheaper than Ederson.

Blanc is 800k and I've done the 85 and 86 squad from those upgrade SBCs. Which knocks it down to 600k. If I put Raul in that's 300k.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In contrast to that, I love the PS4 controller and hate how the xbox ones feel. To me the latter are too big and bulky.

Probably comes from my being a PS player since the PS1 though.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been since PS1 too. Never owned an Xbox and only used a controller two or three times (the original one).

Maybe you've just got girly hands though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piss off

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the N64 conditioned me for big controllers though as I always held it using the two outside handles.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont remember how I dealt with that one. Probably the same way to be honest. Wasnt a fan

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodnight sweet Prince. Not a bad record considering he was a utility man towards the end.

He goes into Blanc and that sets up the team to this:

Blanc almost feels like another VVD. However as I mentioned before. I sold Chiellini at the right time and held out on buying a keeper so now after the upgrades above I have 500k left.

No idea what to do with that mind you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed this is the worst weekend to play. Im come across more chip up shot cunts than ever before. Im 5-5 and im done for the day. 17 is the aim, but that looks impossible right now.

Alonso dynamic now has over 1000 games. Easily one of my favourites players I've used all FIFA.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Danny is the opposite of me

Like GF, I’m on Xbox because of the controller ( and perhaps a little due to the UI) and like Mahow, I think that N64 conditioning. It’s was a fucking ace controller.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it is to be expected. This is probably the last WL people will care about and the one with the best rewards.

I've just realised that of the entire team pictured above the only non-first owner card is Ederson in goal. I did have a tradeable De Gea who played over 500 games for me, but he went into the Aouar SBC.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The season is coming to a close, and I thought I would share my favourites players ive used in FIFA 19

David De Gea Compared to the few goalkeepers ive used, you can't really go wrong with him. At the time, I paid 140k for the card and he was solid. You can probably stick with him from game start to game end really.

Serge Aurier is by far the rest right back ive used. Da Costa TOTY, Florenzi UCL Live and Kyle Walker Gold were all good but Aurier was levels above. He felt the best on the ball and was ridiculous strong in the tackle. The High/High work rates are a massive factor in him being a great card.

Fabio Cannavaro I didn't give a fuck he was 5'9. What a fucking defender. He has one of those cards where you can spam tackle on an attacker and even if you don't win the ball the first time, he has the time, agility and balance to recover and win the second ball.

Virgin van Dijk will probably be found in every team if you have used him. Regardless of what version, he is a beast.

Marcos Alonso now has over 1000 games for me. I did his SBC in November and he has been in my team ever since. He isn't the fastest left back, but if you get within touching distance of him. He will tackle you. Got a hammer of a free-kick on him also and have scored some screamers with him.

Ngolo Kante was one of two, great red and gold gifts I received from EA. I had his gold card at the time and really liked him. 600 games with Kante. He isn't in my first team anymore, but he comes on a substitute to lock off games when I'm defending. He was worth over one million coins when I packed him. The highest value of any card ive won from packs or gifts.

Patrick Vieira I did as an SBC. I wasn't going to do him at first but it was between him and Henry. All elite teams will have him in midfield. His rarely misplaces a pass and makes about 50 tackles per game.

Kevin De Bruyne cost me 2.6m at the time. I play him as CAM and he is my biggest goal thread. Whoever I have played him behind, he has always outscored and assisted them overall. Top 3 card ive used. Any foot around the box, and it's going in the top corner.

Bernardo Silva is a magician. I'm super aggressive with him. As soon as he receives the ball, just try and take on the opponent. You will be surprised how strong he really is. I don't notice his weak foot too much as I automatically cut inside with him from RAM.

Anthony Martial I packed early and he is the only player, who had over one, goal per game ratio. Played most of his 200 games in division 3-5. No idea why he was so good from LAM. I then bought his IF and it played worse in every area. I went back to his regular gold card and he started doing numbers again. I was still learning the game at the time when I used him. Any first-time shot or headers at the back post with him flew in.

Cristano Ronaldo had 500 games and 400 goals. Wasn't the best player on the ball, but he got on the end of everything you throw at him.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How good is Aouar?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer him over Moments Cruyff.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    I prefer him over Moments Cruyff.
    Ive got an opening for a LAM. Is he good enough to play there?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Ive got an opening for a LAM. Is he good enough to play there?
    Probably too short to play there really.

And his crossing is really bad.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to incorporate Aouar to that. Love that Sane but it seems he'll drop to the bench.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do you have to hand and what is sellable?

Best way to get him in is usually the link to Depay, which is why he shot up in price.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 300k. Of that lot sellable are Sterling, Hagi, Sane, Tagliafico, Hazard, Eriksen, Alderweireld. Can probably do the SBC without to much hassle. Will probably cost a few 90's.

Edit

Can actually do the whole SBC without spending a coin.
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 22-06-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just done Aouar myself for 50k and untradeables. I really like both players he could replace - FB Firmino (could also go up front in place of of Socrates) and Lothar Matthaus but I’ve been so keen to try him since his FFS card came out and his TOTS was such a fun one for me that I couldn’t resist giving him a go. I may also by a Cavani to see if his TOTS can muscle Socrates back out of the team. Probably not, mind. Socrates is a machine for me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwing teams together, I can get TOTS Benzema and 91 Mbappe in my team on full chem. I had a look at both Cavani and Suarez TOTS but i cant fit them in on full chem.

Da Costa TOTS has to go which means Jovic must follow.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played this team yesterday:

Never played against so many icons before.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice team . Its unique. Ive just checked who are in packs and some big TOTS cards are missing. Are they going to release another set next week wity the missing cards like Neymar and Auba?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolute bullshit.

Ended up losing as I ended up giving away a last minute penalty as my head was gone.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didn't put Neymar into the Ultimate TOTS to stop people from doing the loan bullshit.

Because why bother actually fixing it?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New idea. Aouar in and takes the middle spot, Sane moves right, Hagi to the bench. Sell Alderweireld + more get TAA for the RB spot.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9-3 so far in WL. It's a very sweaty slog so far. My 3 losses came to someone with loan TOTS Neymar. 2 of them tore me apart with him as he's so fast and 5* weak footed he can't be stopped. The 3rd guy got Marega and Zapata off the bench and used cross spam. The worst part of the last loss is the winning goal saw VVD taken out as the cross came in, his attacker still missed but the ball dropped dead on the 6 yard line after a rebound for his player to tap in.

Gameplay has been shocking today too. Hard to get any fast passing going.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    They didn't put Neymar into the Ultimate TOTS to stop people from doing the loan bullshit.

Because why bother actually fixing it?
    Surely that cant be true. Mane, Auba and Hazard are all missing but Bernardo Silva is in. More to come next week. Ambitions prediction.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally won a penalty shootout.

Played against some shit skiller who had all bounces going for him (his first goal saw him hit the bar, the bounce hit VDS's head and casually roll into an attacker's path) and I derped out and gifted him a kick off goal in extra time just after I scored.

Vieira also missed an absolute sitter (I'd have even bet on VDS finishing it) with the last kick of the game but I got rewarded.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely that cant be true. Mane, Auba and Hazard are all missing but Bernardo Silva is in. More to come next week. Ambitions prediction.
    They've never done a second round of Ultimate.

They always put some lower rated guys in the Ultimate so you get fucked over in the guaranteed SBC. The Ultimate fuck you's being Sarabia, Oblak and Alisson ofc.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one WL left looking at the schedule?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one WL left looking at the schedule?
    Look at the rewards...

TOTW packs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you decide to do one more before a break but instantly regret it as soon as you're in the match.

Didn't help that my VDS had money on him to win as well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7-5 which is fucking terrible considering I won my first 3 in what was my best start in a long time.

It's going to be a real slog to get to 14 wins this weekend. Today has been the pits so far.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA are pushing SBC French midfielders from Ligue 1 down our throats.

Fekir joins Aouar and Ben Arfa.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did wonder when we'd see him. I thought Aouar would have been him the other day. Not quite a full TOTS boost though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the icon segments are very low right now (83 Desailly and 83 Bergkamp). I had done the former a long time ago but the latter just got me....

Walkout
    Blue
    Belgium
    CAM

Naingo.....wait he isnt in ultimate.

Vanaken

Still profit though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can do Fekir aswell but then I'm really skint on 85s and 84s in my team.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14-5 so far.

The easy games 1-10 were non-existent this weekend and it's been heavy going in every game. I bought the RW TOTW Mbappe to see if I like him better than Thauvin. Going okay so far.

This definitely feels the hardest WL so far.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    13-6

It’s been fun in places, with a lot more atttacking players and every game being high scoring - I can’t remember when I last failed to score at least 3, but fuck me - the standard is indeed high, I’ll agree on that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14-6. I want to go for the 4 player packs, but if that means getting on at a silly time tomorrow night I’ll just settle for what I have now.

Aouar is fucking mental at CAM, definitely a step up from Firmino, which is saying something as I found Firmino to be a pretty perfect CAM for 433(4). The latter is now subbing on for Lothar after 70 mins.

Ryan Fraser might be the star of this weekend. He’s banging in winners all over the shop coming off the bench at CAM and racing past tired CDMs.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the web app if someone shows as 0 games played are they definitely a clean card or is it just their current club record that shows?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    On the web app if someone shows as 0 games played are they definitely a clean card or is it just their current club record that shows?
    Web app shows every game the card has ever played including games for other clubs

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Sincere.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 17-5 now. This feels exactly the same as last weekend. The struggle came in the middle.

However unlike last weekend I don't have the time to play tonight. So that may well be it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im on 17 with 7 games left. Dont know if I will complete the 30 yet. I expect a huge SBC over the next few days. Ive got my 87+ cards waiting.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still on 7-5, I'm not sure I can be bothered to get to 14.

If I follow my pattern that has happened every week I'll go 7-1 today so I could probably motivate myself to do 8 games.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any confirmation of Ultimate TOTS cards being in the red picks? I see the packs for Elite but nothing about the reds.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought tots VVD for 1.2m earlier. 650k and a bit in the club left.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Is there any confirmation of Ultimate TOTS cards being in the red picks? I see the packs for Elite but nothing about the reds.
    If we dont, it will be disgusting.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rage quit 1-0 up at 38 minutes and rage quit at 3-0 up at 25 minutes.

Team is playing really well today.