User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown Werewolf 2

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so, right, I'll admit this doesn't look great. But can we not just agree that Thommo was an absolutely terrible seer and move on? You can't believe a word of it.

Feels like this is going to be an uphill struggle, but let's take a look at his back catalogue of hits:

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Merse was killed first night last time around, before returning to the thread to cast votes like nothing had happened.
    Meh.

Byron’s dead so I don’t expect him to pipe up anytime soon.
    He misses his mate already.

Don - Panda Bear - mokbull

Really not confident on any of these 3, but I'm going for Panda as the most inactive/useless of the 3.
    First villager killed.

I'm not suspicious of Jimmy for that - the first round of voting is always a bit of a crapshoot.
    Oh, look, he investigated Jimmy on night 1, makes sense, a good choice.

The opening post from SvN is a little tryhard, but I don't think someone who has played this as much as he has would be agreeing to a pretty random wolf kill on the 2nd night.

I'm more suspicious of those who pop in to make accusations and nominations, and leave it that so they seem active enough to be participating, so that's leading me to be a bit wary of guys like Manc and niko.

What's the cut off, 1pm for nominations?
    No investigations at this point as he's putting me in with a known non-wolf.

You are obsessed with offing mahow. Interesting.
    He's not keen to kill a wolf.

Giggles
    Now he's bantering with Taz, another fucking wolf.

The Merse definitely seems the most suspicious out of those up for voting. His random vote for Taz was very strange, just as bad as not voting at all.

And now nominating Jimmy for this phase, off of him putting up Taz who he then voted for? It makes no sense and it could be a wolf hunting for an opportunistic kill on a big name on the board.

Mahow - SvN - The Merse - 7om
    wtf is this?

Amazing. I'd expect nothing less from a Pleb-ran operation.
    First indication maybe he's been getting bum intel off the gamesmaster, it can happen you know.

Fair play Spikey. He didn't seem suspicious at all to me but that's a great start.
    Why would he, you're only the fucking seer?!?

Did Boydy announce who they tried to kill last time, or is that kept secret?

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot, I realise it'd reveal who is a certain villager.
    He doesn;t even understand the game.

I nominate niko_cee (second nomination).

I've been suspicious of niko from early on, what with his sporadic posting and scattergun accusations, nomination and votes. SvN's post makes it a little clearer and we definitely should be looking along those lines. Lofty is also on my radar.
    Ph look, is this where he's investigated me?

Good point about Baz, but from my (limited) experience with these games, that tends to be the norm for him. I mean, he pretended to be a seer last time to get mahow lynched, and wasn't even a wolf that time.
    If he has he's trying to keep me onside, how cute.

Don - niko_cee - Jimmy Floyd

Sticking to my nomination. Neither Taz or Jimmy seem overly suspicious right now, and niko just has that air of someone toeing the line between interaction and staying out of sight.
    Still votes for me though.

Fucking hell.

After wiping out the seer on night 1, this has been a car crash for the wolves.
    Something he is all to familiar with.

I was pretty suspicious of niko earlier, but the fact he voted for both mahow and Taz, whilst not being 100% proof of innocence, has definitely cooled my suspicions somewhat.

I'd say mokbull seems more suspicious than Lofty, but he has already been seconded for today's vote. That's probably where my vote will lie later.
    Cooled his fucking suspicions? But he's investigated me and knows I'm a wolf right? Wrong. He's just stabbing in the dark.

Missed the vote last night as I genuinely didn't think anyone was overly wolfy on the list. As it turns out, we've chucked out two villagers so I feel vilified on that front.

Nominating me for what, exactly? Jimmy, I think you're hunting the wrong guy when we have a number of suspicions still hanging from previous days. niko, I've been suspicious of you from the start, your voting pattern saved you somewhat, but an eagerness to jump on and make a second nomination keeps you right in my sights.

I nominate niko_cee (first nomination).
    Still banging the drum though, even though not so suspicious.

Don't do it chaps. Big mistake.
    Now he's worried, but he doesn't want to blow his load, he can still survive so he can't be too obvious about it.

I don't know about either of the guys up here with me, one being inactive, and mokkers being mokkers, but I'm pretty certain we're missing an obvious wolf in niko off this list. In the interests of self-preservation, I'll go for the inactive.

thommo - mugbull - 7om
    And here's the one. Ok, so this looks bad, but you're not looking at it thorugh enough Ds. He had to try to imply he was the seer so the village would pick up on it, but he couldn't just go and bang a wolf name down (not least because he was so bad at his job that he didn't have one) - so he goes for me. I've had enough aspersions cast in my direction, it's a plausible pick, but the wolves won't think so becaus ethey know I'm not one of them, he wanted to buy himself more time to carry out his [incompetent] work.

Pretty certain someone is a wolf who is not up for voting, you can do better than that Pepe.
    Is this just stating the obvious? He thought there were wolves not up for voting? His head has gone.

My voting is admittedly poor, but I genuinely just got it wrong both times unfortunately. It would be pretty dumb as a wolf to consistently vote away from fellow wolves.
    He admits it. It's a poor effort.

I don't really know what else can be said - if I post too much now, it's taken as admission of guilt, if I don't post enough, it's taken as I can't be bothered to save myself.

Votes are 6-4 at the moment? Who else needs to vote?
    He's chucked the towel in. At this point why doesn't he go nuclear and say I'm the seer save me and get niko tomorrow. He doesn't do it, because he knows it's a lie, and he'd only buy himself one more night to probably try to reinvestigate Jimmy's corpse.

fin

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I'm taking my spreadsheet home if you kill me.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever happens, that post has won the thread.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh for fuck sake. I'd rather lose than play this shit without a spreadsheet.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd guess 5 for an equal amount of special roles. I didn't realise there was a hunter, but two doctors to match the seers makes sense.

So we now know SvN is an expert player, but not a seer. Niko looks down and out, but we could double lynch the bastards?

SvN (first nomination).

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone know there was a hunter?

And double lynching doesn't seem to be our friend. Pair of bastards may they be.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen this page. That's pretty good from Niko. Let's do SvN in then.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a seer pointing directly at a player. Cretinous as he may be. Niko needs to be hung, drawn and quartered.

If Thommo is wrong then he goes along side Igor on my real life hitlist.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to try and engineer a double because it gives the wolves wriggle room to ruin it and save themselves. We can't afford to waste too many (any?) more votes. I'd rather get the known wolf done at this point, and then maybe SvN next if that's the way people want to go....

I'm not sure a wolf group with SvN in it would be dumb enough to waste 3 kills in a row... but it could be a bluff.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But one with me in it would yeah?

Fucking liberty.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm as surprised as you are, but that appears to be what happened.

Either that or yea.... Thommo has some REAL explaining to do once this is over.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SvN has made the optimal villager move for like the last 3-4 rounds, I don’t see why he should be on the list

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i’ve never even heard of a hunter before, lol

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double lynch the seer and a villager?

Redefining Optimal Expert Move one vote switch at a time.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SvN clearly tried blagging he was a seer earlier. Niko, scrutinise his posts.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    Double lynch the seer and a villager?

Redefining Optimal Expert Move one vote switch at a time.
    The vote to switch to 7om was the best move though. I don’t think switching 2 hrs 30 before the deadline implies switching in order to double lynch

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niko dies, but I’d neither be surprised (nor disappointed, for the lols would be magnificent) if he’s a villager and Thommo hadn’t managed to investigate a single wolf over 4 days.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's just lynch everyone. We'll deffo get the wolves that way.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have to read back tomorrow morning, but did we just lose four villagers in one round? That is some going.

Thommo was pointing pretty heavily at niko, wasn't he? Unless we have a better lead (which I doubt), it seems like the obvious choice.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mugbull View Post
    SvN has made the optimal villager move for like the last 3-4 rounds, I don’t see why he should be on the list
    Sounds like a wolf protecting a wolf. Let’s get em both?

I nominate mugbull (first nomination)
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the spirit, don't blindly follow the inane rantings of a deranged malcontent, think for yourself. There are bigger forces at play here.

I nominate mugbull (second nomination).

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night has blown my mind.

I was 100% sure that Spikey was the last remaining seer, and pretty much all of my gameplay so far was based on that assumption.

He instantly went after Mahow in round 1. He had no real reasoning, but just picked him out and basically called him a wolf. Mahow was lynched, turns out Spikey was right. At this point I suspected he was the seer, and then when the wolves attempted to kill someone who was saved by the Doctors, that told me:

1. The wolves probably also think he's the seer
    2. So do the doctors, hence the protection choice

This made me more confident about it, which is why I followed him in round 2 when he went for Don (hence the switch from my nomination). He was then right AGAIN, which to me, removed any doubt that he was the seer. I thought it was obvious at this point, especially with the wolves and doctors going after/protecting the same person again (unless there's some real ridiculous coincidences going on).

He picked out thommo yesterday, so I again followed him. Once he said he wasn't at all confident, I decided to switch to 7om (hours before the deadline, might I add) to try and save thommo, rather than force a double lynch. thommo's post about us regretting it made me think there was a slim chance he was a doctor. He didn't put up much of a defence, mind.

So where does that leave us? Somehow Spikey has picked two wolves at a complete guess. That's some going, and I'm still reeling from the revalation. The only other explanation is that it's a ridiculously risky strategy from a wolf to make himself appear 100% squeeky clean, which would be one hell of a gamble.

Thommo, shit as he was, pointed at niko, so it has to be him. I had my own suspcions early on about him due to his early wolf votes in previous rounds, so it's the obvious choice as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    SvN clearly tried blagging he was a seer earlier. Niko, scrutinise his posts.
    This is bollocks. Look again, I only ever acted after Spikey bluffed knowing what he was doing.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did know what I was doing. Mahow and Don were completely out of sorts.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute bollocks, and you know it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was right.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    That's the spirit, don't blindly follow the inane rantings of a deranged malcontent, think for yourself. There are bigger forces at play here.

I nominate mugbull (second nomination).
    Tronald

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahow was obvious as daylight. Taz less so but maybe for those who actually know him he was obvious too

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taz struts around as the big I am, ing people left right and centre and making bold proclamations that his spreadsheet will rid the world of wolves. This time he was doing none of that and it was suspicious as fuck.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SvN's tactics haven't made sense at any point in this game. He has to be next in line. It's far dodgier to try and sway people's votes by claiming to be an "expert player" than Spikey calling people out for not playing as they normally would.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another who isn't playing as he normally would: Pepe.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    SvN's tactics haven't made sense at any point in this game. He has to be next in line. It's far dodgier to try and sway people's votes by claiming to be an "expert player" than Spikey calling people out for not playing as they normally would.
    Are you thick? I've explained in detail my motivations for my gameplay to date.

And the swaying votes that you're referencing are when I was trying to get people to vote for Don.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    And the swaying votes that you're referencing are when I was trying to get people to vote for Don.
    it's a ridiculously risky strategy from a wolf to make himself appear 100% squeeky clean, which would be one hell of a gamble.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    I said it's either that, or a lucky coincidence (I don't buy the fact that you "knew" they were wolves at all). I'm prepared to accept it could be two lucky hits.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly one of the other wolves quipped that they should follow SvN’s lead cos he’s a seasoned player and he’s running with it.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have nominations closed now?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Have to go with Thommo's accusations since he was revealed as a seer. He might not have looked into Niko and it might just be a guess but it's the best lead we've got to go on.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

We obviously have to go with thommo's final accusation. Let's hope he wasn't entirely useless.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Now that the seers are gone, one of the doctors might as well come out and tell us who they protected for those 3 rounds. You might as well just save yourself from now on since you are the most valuable player(s).

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

This one is a done deal.

I will lol if mugbull ends up being a wolf. He has been nominated in so many rounds.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

As much as that's my favourite defence ever, it's not enough. RIP.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Should probably use the seers at least once in this game.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Now that the seers are gone, one of the doctors might as well come out and tell us who they protected for those 3 rounds. You might as well just save yourself from now on since you are the most valuable player(s).
    The only person it could possibly be is Spikey. He was straight in on Mahow making him seem like a seer. The wolves wouldn't have gone for anyone else, and if they did, the chances of the Doctor just randomly picking the same person are slim to none. Even if that scenario happened... there'd be no reason for the wolves to go after said random lucky player again and again.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Spikey has all but claimed to be a doctor. If he is, then he was probably protecting himself, and the wolves made the same mistake I did in thinking he was the seer.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty obvious to me that Spikey is probably a doctor, and if not, then a villager. I still can't get my head around the fact that he wasn't the seer. It's got me doubting my credentials as an expert player, as I completely misread it. But at least I wasn't the only one.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niko_cee - mugbull

Done deal anyway. Sticking to my guns.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we work under the assumption that Spikey is the Doctor, and is protecting himself, he can't die unless we lynch him.... so we should have a path to victory, as long as no idiots fuck it up.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. If niko is a wolf then there is no way to lose this, unless Spikey really played us all and turns out to be the final wolf.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty obvious to me that Spikey is probably a doctor, and if not, then a villager. I still can't get my head around the fact that he wasn't the seer. It's got me doubting my credentials as an expert player, as I completely misread it. But at least I wasn't the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    If we work under the assumption that Spikey is the Doctor, and is protecting himself, he can't die unless we lynch him.... so we should have a path to victory, as long as no idiots fuck it up.
    Sounds like the wolves are trying to persuade us to keep one of them alive. Browning, SvN and Spikey all wolves? Can there even be that many left at this point?

And honestly it seems unlikely that the only person to produce a spreadsheet is a wolf, doesn’t it? Or is that what he wanted us to think? And said spreadsheet did lead to the lynching of a seer, so maybe niko does indeed have fur and fangs.

That’d be four wolves (if I die tonight you know it’s facts - but equally if I don’t die it’s cos they know people won’t listen to me anyway) and I’ve done some quick maths which suggests there are actually 6 left. I still think mugbull’s one, so that’s 5, and err, dunno. Maybe my maths was wrong and I’ve solved it.

Cue lots of s in the wolf chat cos I’ve named them all. Come at me.

Please protect me Dr.
    I'm a twit