Page 44 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever buy Shearer last year Yev?

Get the gang back together. Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, SBC Rooney, Rio and Sol. Maybe even Shearer and Scholes for the numbers.
    Last edited by Danny; 30-11-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Mooy from fut rewards and some other wasteman. Still try to get the best from kane but i don't think he plays that good. I just cant get him into space to shoot or header regardless of chem style or formation.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Did you ever buy Shearer last year Yev?

Get the gang back together. Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, SBC Rooney, Rio and Sol. Maybe even Shearer and Scholes for the numbers.
    I did, but didn't get on with him.

I've just realised I can pull together a decent team from my untradeables alone, so I'm very tempted to see what SBC's land tonight and then gut the club.

GK: UCL Adan
    RB: IF Valencia
    LB: Red IF Chilwell
    CB: Mustafi
    CB: RTTF Tah
    LM: RTTF Alonson
    CM: Futswap Lallana
    CM: Futswap Guilavogui
    RM: Potm Lucas
    SC: Lacazette
    SC: Potm Aubameyang

And then all this shit on the bench and reserves:

Futswap Antonio
    Fernandinho
    RTTF Milinkovic Savic
    SBC Paulinho
    UCL Dembele
    Scream Blind
    Fabinho
    Isco
    Red IF Batshuayi
    Scream Schweinsteiger
    Scream Koke
    SBC Duffy

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patiently waiting on Ronaldo to sell. Considering I can have every player in the game, minus a few Icons and the man himself, it seems daft not to.

Unfortunately the players worth millions can take a few goes to sell on. Not many players have that laying about.

After that according to popular rumours, we're getting another league SBC tonight, along with Icon set #4.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF 87 Mahrez is by far and away the best player I have used in this game, he makes the game so enjoyable.

I am now trying to figure out how many of the following 5* skill players I can get into a team with 100 chemistry.

Neymar
    Mahrez
    Pogba
    Mpabbe
    Coutinho
    Marcelo
    Douglas Costa

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is looking at things like that, go to Futbin and get on their Community Squads page. You can then add players you want to find in your squad and it'll show what the community has come up with.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you actually get 10 outfield players with 5* skills?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to starting my first FUT Champions weekend when home tonight. Will be aiming to get re-qualification for next week, as Gray Fox suggested, and anything higher than that will be a bonus.

One more question - would you guys say it would be better to use one squad and fitness cards, or rotate between two every couple of games? In terms of player value, I'm sure I will have one of the more budget offerings in FUT Champions so I'm not fussed either way really.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Looking forward to starting my first FUT Champions weekend when home tonight. Will be aiming to get re-qualification for next week, as Gray Fox suggested, and anything higher than that will be a bonus.

One more question - would you guys say it would be better to use one squad and fitness cards, or rotate between two every couple of games? In terms of player value, I'm sure I will have one of the more budget offerings in FUT Champions so I'm not fussed either way really.
    Depends how desperate your need for coins. If you go down the squad fitness route, you can end up paying 1,300+ per card in which case you'll be playing the games for almost nothing but the eventual reward for your placement.

The advantage of sticking to one team is you get used to using it and know what each player can do.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer one team but then I am a pack addict so usually end up with loads of fitness cards.

Currently at 15 gold squad and 1 silver (recently sold about 30 or so) but I have around 300 various player fitness cards.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Patiently waiting on Ronaldo to sell. Considering I can have every player in the game, minus a few Icons and the man himself, it seems daft not to.

Unfortunately the players worth millions can take a few goes to sell on. Not many players have that laying about.

After that according to popular rumours, we're getting another league SBC tonight, along with Icon set #4.
    Anyword on which league?

If we get Icon set 4 and its a good one I think I will make a massive wedge on the high level players I bought during the lightening rounds.

Waiting to sell:

2 x Handanovic
    1 x Higuain, Iniesta (Should have pumped more into him), Matic, Ozil, Naldo and Verratti
    15 x Hummels
    17 x Kompany
    13 x IF Pjanic
    2 x Ter Stegen

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I’m sat on a goldmine if there’s a non icon SBC.

La Liga or Prem for the SBCs would be great too. Oh and I think you’re right Danny, in that they’re going to do them all again in 2019 with better players.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new Marquee Matchups is really good if anyone hasn't done it yet. The Barca one gives you a Jumbo Premium Gold players which should pay back the cost of the SBC.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, someone definitely fucked up there.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best I got was Felipe

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scotland & Turkey league sbcs added

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flashback Boateng. Look great, tbf. Stamina is shite and he’s expensive but he looks like IF Naingolan of yesteryears.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disappointing to say the least.

A Norwegian League keeper in weekly objectives, some bollocks kits, two wank league SBC's (admittedly the Scottish left back looks ok), an uninspiring Flashback card and no icons.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morelos doesn't look too shabby but a Scottish League Colombian is a dick for chemistry.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/173...m=10&schem=100

Filthy.

If only you could link him into a decent squad without icons.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll play him at CB or RB in the the Scottish team I’ll be building up over the year (I do it every year in homage to my original FUT 09 team off all Scots, and just use them in the final few weeks once there’s a few IF’s and a TOTS or two). I’ve got Red IF Robertson, red SIF Forrest and IF Fraser who all look fun so at some stage I’ll definitely do Tierney. McGregor, Armstrong or McGinn In-forms would do nicely, but mainly needing a striker and a couple of IF CBs since the wide areas are sorted and the aforementioned CMs NIF cards are ok enough.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends how desperate your need for coins. If you go down the squad fitness route, you can end up paying 1,300+ per card in which case you'll be playing the games for almost nothing but the eventual reward for your placement.

The advantage of sticking to one team is you get used to using it and know what each player can do.
    I have about 80 squad fitness cards in the club so I wouldn't be worried about that. I might give it a go with just one team and keep track of how everyone performs over the 30 games. Will be interesting to see how well POTM Sancho actually fares throughout.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/173...m=10&schem=100

Filthy.

If only you could link him into a decent squad without icons.
    Looks very good but like you said, it would have to be without Icons. If you are linking in him with Icons you better be doing better than him at left back

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/173...nce%20Boateng/

87 yet not listed as an 87 in any position on FUTBIN? Anchor gets him in well into the Gullit Gang

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just a bit shit.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very good but like you said, it would have to be without Icons. If you are linking in him with Icons you better be doing better than him at left back
    That's the problem with all of these cards, they're absolutely pointless.

If you're a casual you might like them, but then if you're a casual you're probably not arsed to do the SBCs to get them. Anyone who isn't casual is going to struggle to find a use for them or link them with the much better players from different leagues in their teams already.

I wish EA would change things so the captain of your side gets icon style linking.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    IF 87 Mahrez is by far and away the best player I have used in this game, he makes the game so enjoyable.

I am now trying to figure out how many of the following 5* skill players I can get into a team with 100 chemistry.

Neymar
    Mahrez
    Pogba
    Mpabbe
    Coutinho
    Marcelo
    Douglas Costa
    Here you go.

Luiz and Ramos 3*
    Roberto 4*
    Everyone else 5*

Team chem 100, Pogba and Mbappe on 8 chem after loyalty and manager

https://www.futbin.com/squad-builder/view/2493438
    Last edited by Danny; 30-11-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the rumours were right on the league SBCs but wrong on the Icons again.

Ronaldo finally sold though so that's a bonus. 2.1m now to spend on a team is exciting to see. I was wondering if I could spend it all on just bringing one permanent star in like Gullit, but I'm not even halfway to affording his middle card, which is disappointing. 6 million for the prime version

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I did, but didn't get on with him.

I've just realised I can pull together a decent team from my untradeables alone, so I'm very tempted to see what SBC's land tonight and then gut the club.

Toggle Spoiler
    Figured I would look at this too.

Main highlights:

Toggle Spoiler

I would put togther

GK UCL Bravo
    RB UCL Aurier
    CB Felipe
    CB Mustafi
    LB Redmond
    CM UCL Wanyama
    CM UCL Fabinho
    CM IF Wijnaldum
    RW POTM Lucas
    ST Lacazette
    LW UCL Sane

Wouldnt be great chem around the back 4.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First game in and I was fearing the worst. 2-0 down inside the opening 10 minutes, a finesse from Mertens and breakaway goal from Belotti. Calmed down, and got back in the game, pulled one back just before break thanks to Scream Koke. Second half, I had the measure of him and quickly equalised, and snatched the win through Thiago of all people thumping a shot in from the edge of the box with 8 minutes to go. Pleased to get the first win already!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    That's the problem with all of these cards, they're absolutely pointless.

If you're a casual you might like them, but then if you're a casual you're probably not arsed to do the SBCs to get them. Anyone who isn't casual is going to struggle to find a use for them or link them with the much better players from different leagues in their teams already.

I wish EA would change things so the captain of your side gets icon style linking.
    SBCs have kinda created a problem, along with the rewards getting more generous. In previous FUTs (prior to 16), I’d regularly pitch up against Saudi and Russian IFs in div 1. Now, with more and more special cards, more cash, more investment opportunities and more emphasis on winning the best rewards... everyone needs their most effective teams out. There’s no variety. 4 years ago people would have lost their shit for that Tierney as a tournament reward. There was also the broken chem years, and the years where no one trusted it, which led to really interesting 50 chem sides all over the place. I like the chem system, but it needs overhauling if the fan base really want that variety back (which the hardcore redditors seem to).

Personally, I’ll do Tierney after TOTS. Then I stop worrying about the team and rewards and always build a Scottish side, just like my original FUT09 ‘Wallace Thistles’ team. Tierney, IF Red Robertson, IF Red Fraser and IF Red Forrest will mean just needing a decent couple of IF/TOTS/SBC CBs and Striker, which should happen by June. Gk is less interesting and there’s a few gold NIF CMs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pack only shit chem days

What a time that was.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you go.

Luiz and Ramos 3*
    Roberto 4*
    Everyone else 5*

Team chem 100, Pogba and Mbappe on 8 chem after loyalty and manager

https://www.futbin.com/squad-builder/view/2493438
    Thanks, I didn't realise Depay had a 5* WF. Makes me tempted to finish the league SBC (I have done about 25% for the packs).

9-7 in the WL so far for me. Mahrez has 31 in those 16 games (playing as ST), I have never had a player like it. His dribbling and finishing are both unreal. I think they broke the card by adding +10 to the physical, he can break free from a defender and hold them off with ease which surprised me.

I would recommend him to anyone. I have Aubameyang, Aguero, Lukaku, Hazard, Salah, De Bruyne and he stands out above them all.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking into what team to build and looked at the pros to see what they have.

Unfortunately they have pretty much full icon teams, but with the same 3 exceptions every time. Alex Sandro and Walker are in every team. After that it's the goalkeeper of their choice. I've been looking on getting both in, but given you need icons to link it up that isn't happening.

Neymar seems a must as he's the best LW in the game, but it's a question of what I link it up to if I chose him.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to get Neymar in my team. This is what I am thinking of but it means changing from my usual formation (4-1-2-1-2).

If you change formation using the custom tactics in game does it reduce the teams chemistry?

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/2512374

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    I am trying to get Neymar in my team. This is what I am thinking of but it means changing from my usual formation (4-1-2-1-2).

If you change formation using the custom tactics in game does it reduce the teams chemistry?

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/2512374
    Once you go into the game the chemistry is set. Changing formations in game does not affect it whatsoever.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're due a new set of FUT Swap items tonight I believe. Hopefully we continue the trend of it improving each time. The flashback Pedro looked decent, but soon as I got Mahrez red there was no point in going for him and I took the French CDM.

A flashback Pizsceck(?) would be awesome.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't bothered with the swaps in the past (I only got 4 last month and just took some packs) but I'll try this month if the rewards are useful.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Futswaps have been good.

Guilavogui is awesome. Lallana and Antonio not so much, but will be useful when they're specifically required for another SBC.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit annoyed I didn't get Guilavogui instead of the 3 packs I got.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been selling bronzes, silvers and consumables all day and made about 150k to take me up to 1.72m of coins, not having started the club gutting yet.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done some messing about with potential buys and come up with a few solutions. I wanted both Messi and Neymar in the team, but given that they are 650k and 800k respectively it means, unless I gut the club of the premier league team, I'll have to settle for one for now. Just wondering which people think is best.

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

All 3 cram Mbappe in, but doing so fixes the problem position of La Liga if you missed the flashback Juanfran.

And that you can get these teams for the cost of 1 Ronaldo is disgusting.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team 1 and work up to Messi.

Wont take you long with 1) how good you are and the rewards you are able to earn 2) Coins are a flowing massively these days.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking into what team to build and looked at the pros to see what they have.

Unfortunately they have pretty much full icon teams, but with the same 3 exceptions every time. Alex Sandro and Walker are in every team. After that it's the goalkeeper of their choice. I've been looking on getting both in, but given you need icons to link it up that isn't happening.

Neymar seems a must as he's the best LW in the game, but it's a question of what I link it up to if I chose him.
    Depends on formation. I’ve had both full chem with no icons. Saying that, Walker is average this year for me. iF Cancelo, SIF Lalla and even Valencia all performed better for me.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team 1 for me too.

Cracking set up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gray Fox

Ramos over Umtiti. Trust me. The latter is good, but Ramos far outdoes him for me.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Depends on formation. I’ve had both full chem with no icons. Saying that, Walker is average this year for me. iF Cancelo, SIF Lalla and even Valencia all performed better for me.
    Interesting. I was looking at Walker this morning. I have Valencia but am underwhelmed. Considering shoehorning IF Meunier in using my RTTF Kimpembe.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    @Gray Fox

Ramos over Umtiti. Trust me. The latter is good, but Ramos far outdoes him for me.
    Cost is the only reason for the decision. Ramos is over 200k whilst Umtiti is about 90. All of those teams come out at about 2.2m which is my entire budget.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I was looking at Walker this morning. I have Valencia but am underwhelmed. Considering shoehorning IF Meunier in using my RTTF Kimpembe.
    I've played about 300 games with IF Meunier and while I think he'd be cracking in midfield, in a defensive capacity, he's not a very good right back in an offensive sense. If that's what you're looking for.