Mason Crosby with two missed FGs already
    Well done on your win this week 'how.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Fuck off Kenyan Drake.
    On my bench in dynasty this week. It’s okay though, because I started Blake Bortles
    Last edited by Dan; 07-10-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    On my bench in dynasty this week
    I benched him for Chris Thompson.

He's a prick.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scantling

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck off Mixon, I liked you more when you were injured.

My whole team hasn't shown up though, so fuck it. Better to lose like that than lose a close one.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bollocks, did my predictions and then forgot to post them. For what it's worth, here they are (no changes, scout's honour):

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Jaguars - Over/under 44.5 total points

---

Browns v Ravens
    Saints v Redskins
    Packers v Lions
    49ers v Cardinals
    Jets v Broncos
    Steelers v Falcons
    Vikings v Eagles
    Titans v Bills
    Giants v Panthers
    Cowboys v Texans
    Bengals v Dolphins
    Seahawks v Rams
    Chargers v Raiders

---

The #1 QB this week will be... Aaron Rodgers

The #1 RB this week will be... Ezekiel Elliott

The #1 WR this week will be...Antonio Brown

The #1 TE this week will be... George Kittle

The #1 DST this week will be... Broncos

---

This week, Mark Ingram will score...8 pts

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Fuck off Crowell.

I knew he'd go off if I benched him, but he was so fucking terrible last week I couldn't do it.
    The boy done good.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel a bit sick that I left Robby Anderson on my bench in both TTH leagues.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. In my original dynasty league I picked up the Carolina DST because I had a spare space after putting someone on IR and then flipped them within a few hours for Robby Anderson because Fay told me he was planning to cut him for the Panthers DST

Every time he trades with me, it backfires big time.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had such an awful start I just had to take him out the lineup, especially the way Darnold has been going recently. Hopefully it wont cost me in my matchups.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tannehill dragging me back to respectability in TTH via the Bengals DST.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am on pace to win 9/9 leagues

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thursday night completely killed all 3 of the games I cared about (2 in my favour, 1 against me) which has made this Sunday super fucking boring. I can't even be bothered to keep watching. Thursday Night games should burn in hell.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baz is tearing my arsehole apart the mad fucker.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of this garbage time yardage is really catching my work league opponent back up to me. So irritating.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like 2 losses in TTH.

Dans Dynasty, 24 points behind. He has Thomas, I have Kamara, Ingram and Lutz.

Work league. I was sitting near 30 points up, but big gains from Kittle and Nelson late on have closer her to within 17 points. She has DeShaun Watson, I have Hopkins.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH - Could go either way. I'm still in it thanks to Crosby and Cooks.

TTH dynasty - I'm 5.48 points down but have Peterson and the Saints DST to play v Crowder.

Dan's dynasty - 20.75 ahead with Peterson and Thompson to play against Brees.

Money league - 23.82 ahead with Fuller and Kamara to play against Brees.

IDP Dynasty - 19.08 points down but I have Kamara, Thomas and Clowney to play against Thompson, Crowder and Fairbairn.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Baz is tearing my arsehole apart the mad fucker.
    Good innit.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    TTH - Could go either way. I'm still in it thanks to Crosby and Cooks.
    I’m not going to be the guy who complains about a real life injury affecting their fantasy team but Mason Crosby is a turd & I’ve already accepted I’m going to lose by less points than he sliced everywhere but between the posts.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to Watson only getting 21 points, I needed a mere 5 from Hopkins. He ended up on 13 and by the sounds of his recap could easily have doubled that score. I move to 4-1 and am now the top of our standings.

The end has been confirmed in both TTH now, with an outside chance in Dans Dynasty left. Cooks getting twatted in the head again may well be the difference here.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main League

As easy a win as they come as we move to 5-0. It shouldn't have been this easy. We had to find some replacement WRs with Crowder being shit and Robinson being on bye so I turned to Mike Williams and Dede Westbrook alongside Marvin Jones... and the 3 combined for less points than his Antonio Brown managed. Despite that we romp to victory behind mainly the Thursday Night trio (Luck, Ebron, White) but also big games from Cam and Gurley and solid outings from Tucker/Succop/Baltimore DST. Despite not starting anyone in the DL spot as we wait for Mack to return, we lead 240.94 to 174.47 with Michael Thomas and Kamara still to play for us Vs Lutz for him. A total bloodbath. Next week we face the only team who would have given us a game this week, and we do so without Thomas/Kamara, so this should be interesting. There are some options out there on Free Agency (no waiver wire in this league...) so I'll have to consider it.

Original Dynasty

Another rather routine win despite my loyalty to Mahomes not paying off as he was easily outscored by both my other QBs. Calvin Ridley also had his first shit game the one week I actually play him. Those 2 along with Cooper were my only misses though as the likes of Hopkins, Adams, Gurley, Yeldon, Ebron and Keenan Allen destroyed my opponent who only really had Watson and Kupp perform well. We lead 206.34 to 152.03 but he is done scoring while I still have Lutz to add a little more gloss to the win.

TTH Dynasty

We got raped. That is all.

TTH Standard

Still in this one but going to need big games from both Chris Thompson and Mark Ingram. It could happen, but I doubt it.

My 2 other leagues have been semi interesting this week, but I still don't care enough. The one where I lead the standings with a 3-1 record is crazy how many players I have starting tonight. We trail 160.15 to 213.22 but he only has Lutz to play Vs my Brees, Thomas, Thompson and Reed. The projections give me a 67% chance of victory, despite Cooks putting up a 0.00 for us. In the other league where I am currently 1-3 somehow despite being the 3rd highest scoring team, we've moved to 2-3 as we lead by half a point but he's done scoring and we still have Thomas, Thompson and Lutz.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to catch within a couple points of Dan. Then came the QB toss to Ingram, 2 mins left, he's running in towards the 10 yard line and.... decided to slide down on his ass so Brees can get an ovation. Bridgewater comes in to kneel it out. I lose by 1.5 points. Lutz also missed an extra point earlier to -2 from my score. Infuriating.

Hopefully there's some wild stat correction in my favour.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not going to be the guy who complains about a real life injury affecting their fantasy team but Mason Crosby is a turd & I’ve already accepted I’m going to lose by less points than he sliced everywhere but between the posts.
    1.7pts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after last night's game, i did manage 9/9 wins with an average score of 110 points per team. Finally my good players fired on all cylinders and can start to claw my way out of the negative records that some of my teams have.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went from a chance at 5-0 to 2-3.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You beat me though, so that’s worth a few wins

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow went 4-1 this week. As it stands I occupy a play off place in every league except TTH Dynasty, which hopefully will resolve when I get to take on the two teams handing out free wins to everyone, and Fay who is somehow up there despite an awful score.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You beat me though, so that’s worth a few wins
    I thought I had lost when I saw Kamara did nothing (fuck you Payton).

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Somehow went 4-1 this week. As it stands I occupy a play off place in every league except TTH Dynasty, which hopefully will resolve when I get to take on the two teams handing out free wins to everyone, and Fay who is somehow up there despite an awful score.
    Thought that was my Fleaflicker one that had lost another team, which panicked me enough to put a quick message up trying to find an owner for the inactive team, so hopefully we’ll get that one solved before next week.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two in my league aren’t actually inactive but their teams just don’t seem capable of winning right now. Of course that will change when I get to face them.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is Fay’s team so rubbish?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allegedly in for a pretty shitty fantasy week:

Main League (5-0, 1st Place)

Despite being 5-0 and top of the pile, we are projected to get absolutely smashed this week and lose by almost 40 points. Our opponent is the top scorer, having put up 13 points more than us this year but sitting at 3-2 and 3rd place. Even though my team went mental last week and put up 260, he still would have beaten us by about 25 points. He's the form team, and should hand us our first loss. We're missing Kamara, Thomas and Marvin Jones, so it's not shocking we're hurting this week. I also have a dilemma at QB... my head says Cam and Winston should be the 2 that start, but I'll likely roll with Cam and Wilson just because Wilson plays in the UK and I fully expect the Hawks to get the yearly UK 58-0 win over the Raiders. Make me question why I'm flexing Lynch... but oh well.

TTH Dynasty (2-3, 8th Place)

Our loss last week saw us drop out of the Play Off places and our terrible score saw a number of teams overtake us in Points Scored. That said we're almost 200 points ahead of Fay who has a Play Off spot... and we're also ahead of OtherWorlder, who we face this week. Despite that, I don't feel we have a good chance to win. We're projected to lose before he puts a kicker in, and this will only get worse when he does. It's certainly closer than my main league, but I expect to fall to 2-4 here.

Original Dynasty (4-1, 3rd Place)

Despite winning last week, we dropped a place on Points Scored. This week should be routine though as we take on the bottom team (he who drafted Sanu in round 1) who we have out scored by almost 300 points. We are currently projected to win 187-153 and that's without a kicker as I don't really have anyone I want to cut to replace Lutz (and cutting Lutz himself isn't happening after the kicker nightmare I had last year). I may have to try and arrange a 2-for-1 or even 3-for-1 trade with someone as I have a number of players on IR and I don't really see any of my players as cuttable. I had to cut Quincy Enunwa just now when I discovered Goodwin had been dropped.... next on the chopping board would be the likes of Robby Anderson, Chris Carson or Isaiah Crowell... and there has to be some trade value there. May honestly play without a kicker at this rate, unless someone else gets sent to IR.

TTH Standard (4-1, 1st Place)

We take on Dan who is currently projected to lose to us by about 13 points, but he doesn't have a DST, which will close up most of that gap. I like his RBs and TEs over mine, but otherwise I think I prefer my team, but he usually finds a way to beat me by Friday morning, so I fully expect that. If he starts any cunt from Thursday night, I encourage you all to start them in your other leagues.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn’t get time to do pick’em results etc today, but I’ll do it tomorrow. Thursday game this week is Eagles/Giants, so get your picks in for that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eagles.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We always seem to play and beat the Giants when we hit a slump and Eli looks awful. Eagles for once.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eagles fo' sho'

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the Eagles for tonight. Not very confident though, on the road on TNF is never easy.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 6 time:

TTH - Standard 1-4

My picks of Freeman early in both of these leagues has backfired on me. He's had no time on the field really and my team has suffered here the most. There's already daylight between me and the playoffs so a win here is badly needed.

I face Sam who is 2-3 and could leapfrog him with a win so it is needed.

I don't like my teams chances in this too.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH - Dynasty 2-3

Save for Jarred, this league is as close as can be at this stage. I'm struggling with injury here though.

Toggle Spoiler

Dans Dynasty 4-1

After the Saints conspired to build my hopes up but then dash them so close to the win, I'm now not clear out in front. Down the Saints players and Golladay this week, it could easily slip to 4-2.

Toggle Spoiler

Work League 4-1

After a week 1 loss, things have turned right around here and the road to the playoffs is there. This week I face an odd opponent. This is the 4th year of this league and I have yet to beat this guy in the regular season. However I've faced him in 2 championship games and smashed him in both. Obviously this has annoyed him, but even so I'd like to beat him here.

Toggle Spoiler

I don't like facing Conner, but it is what it is.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update on the pick'em results:

Not a great week, but we had one person who ended up cruising away from the pack.

- @Gray Fox 10pts
    - @Sir Andy Mahowry 15pts
    - Me 18pts
    - @Limoutsonik 19pts
    - @thommo 27pts

Best in picks & got 15pts in the position leaders, although we pretty much all whiffed on Ingram - I was the only one to get more than 1pt

---

Something strange happened in daily, as Mahow actually won the week @Baz still hanging around at the top in the overall standings following a second place finish this week, a full 50pts ahead of me.

--

Thommo took a strike in survival after picking Denver, but everyone else made it through unscathed.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2nd or 3rd streak is over

Lol at me finishing daily after forgetting the week before.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearly forgot to make my pick for tonight - I'm going to go for broke & take the Giants.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fucked in one league this week. My RB's are:

Kamara (Bye)
    Kerryon Johnson (Bye)
    Devonta Freeman (Crocked AGAIN)
    Jamaal Williams (pointless)

I've picked up Morris because of Breida being out but the others look shit. Peyton Barber, Frank Gore, Corey Clement and Blount :\

Edit: Obviously Blount is on a bye but I'd still rate him higher than the other options...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't you disrespect my man Corey like that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wendell Smallwood does it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jarvis Landry vs. LeSean McCoy vs. Tevin Coleman

Thoughts?

Current team for this weekend:

Brady
    Gurley (RB)
    Coleman (RB)
    Devante Adams (WR)
    Calvin Ridley (WR)
    Jesse James (TE)
    LeSean McCoy (RB)

Bench...
    Demaryius Thomas (WR)
    Derrick Henry (RB)
    Jarvis Landry (WR)

I feel dirty benching Jarvis, but with Freeman out and the Falcons playing TB I can't help but think he'll be used heavily. Them also being 1-4 means they need to win this game at home against a poor TB team. Landry is up against the Chargers. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Patriots - Over/under 59.5 total points

---

Seahawks v Raiders (London)
    Falcons v Bucs
    Steelers v Bengals
    Texans v Bills
    Panthers v Redskins
    Colts v Jets
    Cardinals v Vikings
    Chargers v Browns
    Bears v Dolphins
    Rams v Broncos
    Ravens v Titans
    Jaguars v Cowboys
    49ers v Packers

---

The #1 QB this week will be...

The #1 RB this week will be...

The #1 WR this week will be...

The #1 TE this week will be...

The #1 DST this week will be...

---

This week, Doug Baldwin will score...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foe View Post
    Jarvis Landry vs. LeSean McCoy vs. Tevin Coleman

Thoughts?

Current team for this weekend:

Brady
    Gurley (RB)
    Coleman (RB)
    Devante Adams (WR)
    Calvin Ridley (WR)
    Jesse James (TE)
    LeSean McCoy (RB)

Bench...
    Demaryius Thomas (WR)
    Derrick Henry (RB)
    Jarvis Landry (WR)

I feel dirty benching Jarvis, but with Freeman out and the Falcons playing TB I can't help but think he'll be used heavily. Them also being 1-4 means they need to win this game at home against a poor TB team. Landry is up against the Chargers. Thoughts?
    I feel like I'd play Landry over Shady.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Patriots - Over/under 59.5 total points

---

Seahawks v Raiders (London)
    Falcons v Bucs
    Steelers v Bengals
    Texans v Bills
    Panthers v Redskins
    Colts v Jets
    Cardinals v Vikings
    Chargers v Browns
    Bears v Dolphins
    Rams v Broncos
    Ravens v Titans
    Jaguars v Cowboys
    49ers v Packers

---

The #1 QB this week will be...Wilson

The #1 RB this week will be...Hunt

The #1 WR this week will be...Baldwin

The #1 TE this week will be...Kelce

The #1 DST this week will be...Jets

---

This week, Doug Baldwin will score...15

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Chiefs v Patriots - Over/under 59.5 total points. Chiefs and over

---

Seahawks v Raiders (London) Fuck it, Raiders.
    Falcons v Bucs - Falcons
    Steelers v Bengals - Bengals
    Texans v Bills - Bills
    Panthers v Redskins - Panthers
    Colts v Jets - Colts
    Cardinals v Vikings - Vikings
    Chargers v Browns - Chargers
    Bears v Dolphins - Bears
    Rams v Broncos - Rams
    Ravens v Titans - Titans
    Jaguars v Cowboys - Jags
    49ers v Packers - Packers

---

The #1 QB this week will be... Matt Ryan

The #1 RB this week will be... Howard

The #1 WR this week will be... Julio Jones

The #1 TE this week will be... Trey Burton

The #1 DST this week will be... Rams

---

This week, Doug Baldwin will score... 14 points.