User Tag List

Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 4234

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epackulated all over the place, without touching those league specific ones. Untradeable Gerard Moreno and Mitchell TOTS along with a lot of fodder. Turned the former into FODA-reno and used all the stuff to complete Raspadori and finish the higher half of Lahm. Both done for "free" and shall play this weekend.

I am however now pretty wiped out of fodder. Did get a TOTS Haller in the resulting packs, though I've had to list him for 39k and even then thats a lot lower than I expected already.

McGinn does look tasty as a box to box guy.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unnerstall seems to be one to keep an eye on investment wise.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh shit they made Suarez 5* WF. Looks mega.
    His price range is capped at 1.1m though. Might be worth sniping one as surely that cards worth more!

Surprised by the cheapness of some of these cards.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Fucking Steven Gerrard from my 6 token icon pack.
    Shevchenko

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I believe last years highest rated community player was Valverde at 92. We've blown right by that here. So many mental looking cards. Gravenberch, Suarez, Fred, Zaha, Laporte.

What's crazy is I can afford like 4-5 of the right ones of these at least.

Market is falling out of its own ass atm. For example Vieira SBC was at the start of the day, 1.45m to do. He's down 150k already and it's been like 4 hours. Lahm down to 680k from scratch too. was 800+ for a while.

Investment wise it seems to be all on Unnerstall for a TOTS as he's the only 87 rated. Currently hovering around 19k.

Looking at a couple of favourites fodder wise. Cancelo is 13.5k now, Fabinho down to 12k.

Knocking up to 87s, Muller is bang on 15k.

Kroos dipping below 20k.

My brain is telling me these can't fall too much further and it can only go up from here surely?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dont think cards like Kroos can go much lower. Looking at his graph from last year (88 then too) he dipped at this time and went back up again with a nice spike. I am guessing tasty SBCs.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've actually done a little research this time(must be ill) and found that last year the content released with the community team was a bit crap. Then it really kicked up a gear for the prem team and I remember cards like Coutinho for La Liga etc.

I also feel like the rise in the power curve means the TOTS Guarantee SBC is going to be 87/88 rating.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red picks are broken. People are getting rare golds

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing. They never fail to fuck something up.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Sangare out of a prime gold players pack. He looks nuts.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Sinisterra out of a pack. Pretty meh but goes into the Eredivisie crew. The Brazilian LB might actually get in my first team as well. I 100% need Fred for my team

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could buy the entire Dutch TOTS team for 900k or so. Annoyingly there's only 1 CB, despite there being 3 full backs(including objective) and that's without Gravenberch who is way over 1.5m by himself, but you'd have a nuts team.

Also on the subject of Sangare, I prefer not to speak, because if I speak I am in trouble: https://www.futbin.com/22/compare/25296/24651

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on for grinding league SBC's.

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Also on the subject of Sangare, I prefer not to speak, because if I speak I am in trouble: https://www.futbin.com/22/compare/25296/24651
    Yeah, it may be the way to go. I've been trying out Vieira in this Parejo fodder objective and he's not all that. Lahm seems better, perhaps. Might just get Cantona

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started Lahm yesterday to use some dupes.

Used Sangare while unlocking Parejo and he felt nice with a Catalyst on.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm now thinking 93+ moments, VDS and the 85+ x 20.

Next set of tokens is 3 weeks away ish. Almost all of the 93+ PIMs are usable in some way, even up to that point. Also leaves room for plans to change with a big pull or horrible pull.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who are your CBs those days?

VDS seems a waste when Lloris is 175k but obviously links impact that

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For now, FB Ramos and FF Medina. Though I still have Captains Mings and Chiellini in the club that look better than both of those.

The team currently tries its best to accommodate Cali, Mbappe and Perisic. I'll post up what I have if it's easier?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can do. I have so much in my club I would love to use I just can’t get away from Varane Maldini etc.

Who do you have in goal now? TOTY Donna is also 160k. I find all keepers a bit shit and use whoever gives me chem, within reason ofc. Right now it’s POTM De Gea but that Lloris is on my radar

Started qualifiers earlier since I need to work for the token. 4-1 before stopping for a bit. Probably try win 6/7. Give away the games, redo quali and maybe play some games in Prem WL

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4k image so I'll spoiler.

Toggle Spoiler

Not on the squad page but maybe useful are Captains Pepe and Gunter and TOTS Mitchell.

I haven't yet shimmied the team about since Lahms loan finished and I discarded him.

It is like it is now to get Perisic/Cali on full chem. I've been playing Mboopy on 8 for ages, before pos changing him for swaps.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Iker that bad?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably just my expectation level being a lot higher than if I still had Lafont I guess. I still love his kicking though.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was one I was a bit wary about because of his size. The kicking is serious drop off to Lloris, not too far to VDS.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf now you mention it, TOTY Donnarumma is probably as good as any keeper will be in the game and has the height. And for 165k, it's probably worth saving the tokens from VDS for other stuff.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you hate him, out her goes and VDS can come in later.

I am now somewhat regretting the largest Lahm SBC thanks to Fred, though he doesn’t seem like he would be much, if at all, better

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's always the off chance of a good TOTS player coming along and changing the team if he's a must play as well.

Tough one on the Fred/Lahm debate. If I have one, I'm not going out of my way for the other. Very similar cards.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. Think I’ll hold fire on Lahm in case I somehow pack Fred.

If not I’ll just chip away.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could get lucky with a red pick. I've got this one lined up for now:

There's something about Medina that doesn't quite click. Yes he's fast and even has stock body type, but he does seems to go missing in some tackles. The above allows me to bring in Chiellini and essentially just moves the off chem player to being Perisic and not Mbappe.
    I'd keep Tonali in, but then that forces me into certain formations and loses me a lot of the flexibility I have now.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna still works there too!

What do you run in game?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-5-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-4-2, 3-4-1-2.

Cali could play as RM, but I find he works so much better in the middle.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I use him as a super sub in the middle. Love him

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had one last run through qualy with Martinez in the team. First game on the load screen my game crashed. Ended up 7-3, having faced 3 people with reds from Community TOTS which I didn't know was possible.

Won one, lost one of those and then the last one I was 3-1 up at HT. I was dominant in the game, but he brought on PIM Kenny and ruined me with him.

The gameplay felt strange. Like someone had turned the speed way up. Still, Raspadori finished with 13 goals and 7 assists in the 9 games he played. He feels like a mix of TOTYHM Chiesa and FB Mkhitaryan. Lovely for the price, but you can sometimes feel why he is that cheap.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had one last run through qualy with Martinez in the team. First game on the load screen my game crashed. Ended up 7-3, having faced 3 people with reds from Community TOTS which I didn't know was possible.
    Already done WL and hitting qualifying again? Madness.

The gameplay felt strange. Like someone had turned the speed way up.
    I feel like its only going to get worse with all the cards reaching max everything.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTS Cup obj out. Win 10 out of 15. Thats wild.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've also changed the squad battles rewards. Like you I'd held off on it just in case.

Silver 2 gets you an untradeable member of either team capped at 89. Silver 1 to Gold 2 gets you the same capped at 90. Gold 1 gets you a 1 of 2 player pick of either team, capped at 90. Then all 3 Elite ranks give you a player from either team that is uncapped.

TOTS cup seems harsh, but I guess it should be looked at as free packs for any win really. I doubt most will get 10.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the MLS/Brazil combo this morning and am about to finish the Brazil LB.

The ball roll trick seems to work pretty well so I might hammer a lot of that while working this week.

Should be some nice SB rewards that way

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also looking at plugging away at Maldini as my next move, but looking at how they've juiced Laporte, I might not.

The physicals on Maldini are woeful. As a direct comparison he's way faster and the physicals don't even compare. He's also a lot better on the ball too.

If this is the standard of the top defenders now, then Maldini almost becomes a bit pointless.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still in love with the Mid, but I can’t see myself committing that much fodder to the PIM. Like you said, at this point he should just fall into the pack.

That French CB looks a must do. Nice PSV triangle.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished up Cantona and that French Eredivisie CB. Am waiting for Fred's price to come down to pick him up and then might get Lahm/Nedved next

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dirt cheap too between 20-30k. Feels like teams are taking that huge jump you usually get around TOTY/S. Even he is a decent cheap fast CB. He's also French which links in all of your other meta players should you need.

Going to make a start on WL tonight. Hopefully I'll get the first 10 games done. My expectation is currently anywhere between 9-11 wins.

I'm hoping to get the two player picks if possible. If I can't then I'm not overly fussed really. Suarez or Laporte would be the dream, but in reality I want something that I can use! As mentioned before it's a good 4 weeks until a TOTS that really applies to my team. A lot of mega cards will come out in that time while my team is likely to not change much.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Raoul Duke did you do his loan? I loved him. I think I’ll end up doing the card
    @Gray Fox, It’s only Prem abs Ligue Un that can really make me change anything and even then I am not sure what. I need to finish my qualifiers (4-1 so far) and decide what to di

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got off to a good start getting to 8-1. Decided fuck it, I'll finish it tonight. I'm not overly bothered with this team as there's little in there for me anyway. Went from there to 11-4.
    I got 3 people who trolled the free win. All went into the game but kicked it into touch rather than gift the win. After each of these I matched someone who beat me. So I decided cba with the stress so I gifted the last 5. Hoped it would be good karma.

Reds were McGinn and Caquaret. And nothing special from the packs. A shame really as neither are too useful to me. I'd use McGinn to link in Mings but that means me getting an EPL left back and for now I don't have one better than Mitchell who looks meh.

A definite improvement in team quality this week and also opponent skill. Once I broke the 10 game barrier I was facing tough matches every time. Also it was clear when I was sometimes against an opponent with an older team but still better than me.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    did you do his loan? I loved him. I think I’ll end up doing the card
    Cantona? No, but I used him for a bit last year and liked him, but never got to use the PIM. I'm currently using him at CAM behind RvP and Ronaldo but might have to drop the former and bring in Lahm/Nedved to give the team a bit more balance as the front three are all a little similar and Van Persie's probably the weaker of them

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did two of the 86+ and got Mazraoui, Kane, Dias and Muller. Coming out just ahead over all

Those plus some PP dupes means I am 1 segment away from Lahm.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sterling, Biscuits, IF Muniain and TOTS Unnerstall (dupe) for me

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rinsed the club into those player picks as I am getting dupes in pretty much every pack. Hoped for a couple of blues and got two! Both of them Unnerstall…

Annoyingly went to buy my Kroos now but seems like I’ve missed the boat. Up from 19 to 25k already.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got him too one time. Also managed to get IF Robertson and IF Leao who will come in handy

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using that Unnerstall guy in SB to knock off the LB and he is absolute bobbins. He might actually be a ghost, given his propensity to let shots run straight through him

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's annoying because he's not even high rated enough to be great fodder. Speaking of fodder, this was my first game of WL this week:

I lost this game.

He had TOTY Donnarumma in goal who was just an octopus. After the game I bought him and stuck him in goal. At least to my eye didnt let one in that made me think "really?!" and pulled several worldies off.

As for the TOTS cup... I took my merry band of red picks and rare golds into that and it's just an unfair concept. I'm 0/6 in the mode which now makes it almost pointless to play. It's very highly toxic. I've faced 3 people who were just all possession. They scored first and that's me spending the entire match chasing the ball down in their back line.
    The other two were close games I just didn't win and the very last one I played I was 2-0 up right til he went constant pressure. He scored from open play in the 94th minute despite there being 1 added on. Another pens loss for me after that. Infuriating.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does stamina depletion run proportionally to the half length? I wonder if it's worth going in Constant Pressure from the start and just trying to monster people