User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do we need another one of these now?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely

1 14.29%
  • No

2 28.57%
  • No, but it should be fun/the most personal ever

4 57.14%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WDYTOE 2021 - Pandemic Edition - The List?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Bam he'll tell you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    How old are you lot now, mid 30's? The gap gets smaller.
    I think the gap will always remain the same.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    I think the gap will always remain the same.
    Or at least go sideways.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember rightly, Bam was about 31-33 when he was sending intimidating voice messages to 15-year-old Amigo on MSN, who I think is a year younger than me, so that makes Bam 62-64 using the widening gap theory.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yevrah stop being a dick and put a direct link to everybody's list in the original post.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    @Yevrah stop being a dick and put a direct link to everybody's list in the original post.
    I like you Sincere, quite a bit actually, but like fuck am I spending time doing that.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shindig:
    Toggle Spoiler

Giggles:
    Toggle Spoiler

Baz:
    Toggle Spoiler

7om:
    Toggle Spoiler

Dark Soldier:
    Toggle Spoiler

Jimmy Floyd:
    Toggle Spoiler

Lofty:
    Toggle Spoiler

Pepe:
    Toggle Spoiler

Sincere:
    Toggle Spoiler

@Yevrah There you go, edit into the opening post.

Let me know if I've missed any. Magic yours can go in when you finish it you cunt.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yev you nonce, I did all the work just edit the OP. You don't need to be an admin for that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, not touching it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which I'd decided well before I wasn't a mod.

PM SvN or Kiko.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Nope, not touching it.

@SvN can you set this as his profile picture?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can offer you some excellent thread-facing real estate on post number four, if that would be useful.

I will need to be made king of the internet and have everyone's credit card details first though.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to edit the second post if someone changes Mahows name to Nonce.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RL, if you really wanted to annoy people you need to make that picture bigger so it brings the horizontal scroll bar into play.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like you Sincere, quite a bit actually, but like fuck am I spending time doing that.
    You're a dickhead and its on-site.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    You're a dickhead and its on-site.
    And I'm still not doing it. If it's ok for people to be a twat where they like then I assume that privilege also applies to me.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A WDYTOE on the go and yet the biggest meltdown is because Yev can't curate his threads any more. We need to up our game.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The overly sensitive types have all fucked off and the rest of us have grown too old to care.

Who do you reckon is most likely to have a meltdown? I'll do a one man list to try and get things going.

mischamischaracterisation Dquincy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm still not doing it. If it's ok for people to be a twat where they like then I assume that privilege also applies to me.
    To be fair, you've been exercising that right for the past 48 hours. And I'm all for it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Magic finish your list you cunt.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I pop out for a bit and you take me off the WDYTOE list? It's like that?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And kicked out The Office.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone get rid of the bot please.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    El Botterz.

Fuck like you cook.
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, day one of isolation today so why the fuck not....

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -james- - I feel like James is the kind of poster that probably gets ignored (except for music) when dropping knowledge purely because he doesn't put that much effort in. Spent a night with him at Glasto years back which I can barely remember, so we're due another one next time round. As a fellow refugee he'll always be one of my dogs.
    7om - Great guy, great poster, and thankfully isn't one of those scientists.
    Adamski - Haven't seen him post in a while but I always appreciated his aggression towards certain members.
    Alan Shearer The 2nd - Like many of us he's probably settled more into a routine of reading over writing. Definitely isn't a bad poster but apart from contributions to gardening he hasn't made much of an impact on me.
    Alex - A very solid poster whose posts I never skip, especially in the hip hop thread.
    Andy - I respect his opinion on football but can't recall him posting much elsewhere tbh.
    AyDee - We might as well change his name to Freddy Adu. You had all the promise in the world and we trusted you to lead the board into a new dawn. Where are you?! Let's be avin you.
    Bam - Some people don't change and sometimes that's a good thing. You've got to love Bam, even if just for his tireless customer service operation via DMs. My favourite Bam is mindless confrontations and I would fucking love you and Giggles to get into an old man war. You know he said your lot couldn't scaffold a washing machine, right? Just saying.
    Baz - Baz is a total freak but in terms of personality he's one of the top posters. You've got to appreciate the honesty and insight into the mind of what could have easily been a serial killer without Mike keeping him in check.
    Boydy - Seems to mostly dabble in memes and pictures of cats these days. Pathetic.
    bruhnaldo - Fuck knows where he's gone. Was he an incel? Seemed like it but he left the house to be a sad soccer yank so maybe not, although the relationship thread stories suggest he was a bit. Anyway, not a bad poster but not exactly missed.
    Cord - If you want more Cord, we need more Haxball. Simple as that.
    Dark Soldier - DS is a bit of a player when it comes to forums and it's become more than obvious that we're not his main gal, which is a shame because at his best he's as good as it gets. I think we'd all love to see some of his writing, but more importantly we need this man in charge of the TTH pension fund.
    Davgooner - He's probably fucked his life up, using the van to sleep in and is now ashamed to show his face here.
    Disco - Seems like a smart guy, but doesn't stand out much from the crowd.
    Don - Don's repetitiveness is worth it for when he lashes out in retaliation. He definitely puts an act on for the board but it's too far gone now. I reckon he's sound irl and knows how to have a night out.
    Dquincy - I love the audacity. People try to shit on him and he bats them off like it's nothing. You can't beat a man that doesn't give a shit, so stop trying.
    Foe - A cuddly poster on a forum that doesn't do hugs. Love him or hate him, he brings something that nobody else does and I appreciate that.
    Giggles - He can be hilarious, he can be a moron. Usually that's my kind of guy, but he's too grumpy with it. I still like him, but he's likely a prick irl.
    Ian - The operations department of the board. He's definitely grown a lot over his time here but I'd like to file a complain about your abandonment of Haxball. This board focuses a lot of hate at posters sharing nudes on WhatsApp, but what about the Steam pricks? They're way worse.
    igor_balis - I know we're not in school anymore so effort shouldn't be criticised, but he does try too hard. Last month I had to tell my mate that he isn't interesting or funny enough to talk as much as he does and I feel like you could say the same about Igor. He's clearly a nice guy and doesn't deserve any shit, but I don't have anything else to say.
    Jimmy Floyd - His golf picks in the betting thread should really be highlighted more than they are (new thread?). He's a very smart guy, great writer and cares about the board, but I think there's probably a slight personality clash between us as it's never really clicked (aside from the odd MSN chat).
    John Arne - Quiet but good poster who brings a unique perspective to the board.
    Kikó - Great poster and actually puts effort in. I'm not sure at what point the board's perception of him altered from pretty hooligan to smug banker but we're due a change.
    Lewis - Lewis used to be far and away the best poster on the board, but he isn't anymore. He's the funniest and knows it, but he's phoning it in these days. That's not to say he isn't as good as we've got, but we need our big hitters back at their best. The decline in awards and tournaments probably made him lose his hunger. If nobody else bothers, I'll do an awards for this year over winter so pull your finger out.
    Lofty - Lofty has the stories of Igor but the intelligence to not ram it down our throats. Great all round poster.
    Luca - I reckon Luca has an insane likeability irl and that carries through to the board. Show me a poster that doesn't like Luca and I'll show you Giggles.
    Magic - An absolute mess of a man but you can't deny it makes for great reading. I love that you don't hide anything from us even though it makes you look like such a moron. I'd say never change, but you should probably humble yourself after fighting medicine and losing in incredibly dramatic fashion.
    Manc - Has some good one liners in him. Not sure where he came from or when he appeared but I like him.
    Mazuuurk - Does Maz post anymore? He used to be a right wildcard off his nut on MSN, but seems very calm these days. Maybe move back to Paris.
    Mellberg - A top poster who cares about the place. He has a real air of maturity these days and is much more intelligent than I thought back in the day.
    Mike - It looks like he's fully settled down and happy these days, but I'd appreciate it if you could take some time away to give us a documentary on Baz.
    mugbull - Most likely autistic.
    niko_cee - Good poster and it's nice to have someone on here to bounce off with Channel Islands news once a year.
    Panda Bear - He was very good on his day. I actually have no idea what he's up to these days.
    Pen - Does Pen still post? I feel like we've got a few people on this list for historic reasons over anything else.
    Pepe - Pepe is a don. Sometimes he gets drawn into debates on here but he ain't that guy.
    phonics - I reckon if he honed in his interests and talents he'd bring a lot to this place. I feel like he wants to be right about everything. There's nothing more boring that two posters going at it on here who don't have much of a clue what they're talking about, and because of this I usually skip phonics' posts.
    Pleb - In a just world, Pleb would be king of the board. Maybe one day.
    Queenslander - I haven't been sleeping well recently, but it isn't all bad as you really get to appreciate Queenslander's posts much, much more when you witness them in the moment and you're bored out of your nut with nothing else to do. A very valuable service, mate. Even without insomnia, Queens is a good poster and a top guy.
    randomlegend - I'm not sure where I stand with RL. He's clearly a geek but he does have his moments and, if nothing else, brings great insight into doctors/hospitals.
    Raoul Duke - I don't really notice Raoul much. He seems really into his job and indie music.
    Reg - Nice little all round poster but definitely not spectacular.
    Shindig - Shindig is a strange man trying to live a normal life. He does bring value to the board but I bet nobody knows where it lies. It seems like you have some interesting hobbies that you don't share, so share them.
    SincereTheRebel - If you don't like Sincere, you don't like life. He has an interesting take on things and I'd love to hear more from him on absolutely everything.
    Sir Andy Mahowry - This is not a good entry to start getting bored of writing. Mahow is Mahow. We know it, he knows it, whatever.
    Smjffy - I like Smiffy a lot even if he is a nutter. He has a personality that doesn't come across well over a forum but he's had some great moments.
    Spammer - Does anybody read his posts? I skip posts from a lot of people quite often these days, but I will always, without a shadow of doubt, see Spammer's walls of nothing and keep scrolling.
    Spikey M - Everybody loves Spikey and with good reason. He's probably in with a good shout for Best Poster at the end of the year.
    Spoonsky - Another child prodigy that shat the bed. I'd quite like to hear what you're up to these days as it's probably more interesting than a lot of shit being posted here.
    SvN - I don't notice him much as a poster but he takes good care of the board.
    Vercetti - Pards knows he needs to do better. I'll leave it at that.
    Waffdon - He would absolutely batter RL and you'd love to see it. He could do with upping his game all-round but I like the guy.
    wullie - Still a good poster but certainly not what he was so I doubt he cares much about the place anymore.
    Yevrah - I wish I'd written this list differently and done all the interesting posters at the beginning, and Yev would definitely have been one of the first. What a very interesting time we've had recently. I think everybody took Yev's behaviour differently, but he definitely made the board fun again. The reaction from a lot of people is probably why this place will never get back to it's best. There's a good core of people who genuinely care about this place and thus the posters on it, but there's also a constant smear of negativity that likely stops a lot of people from sharing. Yev's idea of a breakaway forum wasn't all that ridiculous as having somewhere where you can receive genuine feedback without having to bat away those trying to get a joke in would have real value. Anyway, I'd be lying if I said I've always thought Yev was a top poster, or even that I do now. There's a slight indifference between us but as with Jimmy that's just how things work out sometimes. I'd love to keep hearing about the sitcom, though.

Board as a whole - I'm not sure if we're stagnating or in a steady state of decline, but this place really isn't what it used to be. I blame mobile browsing for making us all lazy as this place thrived when you had people putting real effort into their posts. We need more content, more weirdos, more ideas. If you're doing something different, use this place as a blog like Yev with the sitcom. That was the best TTH moment for a long, long time because it was genuinely interesting. It was the best of the board and we need more of that. Don't calm your passion, share it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahows entry

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take issue with Magics entry. There is to be no humbling on my watch, he is perfect as he is. If anything, he should double down and go big on the "I WAS NOT COUNTED AS A HOSPITALISATION" stuff. I'd love to find his Twitter account.

Give us a link Maggerz.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words Toon.

On the sitcom stuff, other things have been going on in life over the last couple/few weeks (basically fun) so I've done nothing with it since. The most frustrating thing about the whole episode was the belief that I was taking ALL criticism of it personally. I wasn't and I never did. In fact the best posts I can remember in the thread were Kiko's (DVD in the rubbish, which was brilliant) and Jim's (critique of the opening scene, which was really useful). No, the actual things that pissed me off were the "you're MENTAL Lolz" type posts, which were mind bogglingly tedious, the response from me to which then morphed into the accusation that I couldn't take any criticism at all. I guess I should have ignored them, but I've never been very good at that and I was naive in thinking that a group of people (who're what? Mostly in their early-mid 30s at least) wouldn't indulge in that, but there we go.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even at my current fatness I would kill Waff. Other than that you've got me about figured out.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you even 6ft

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide, yeah, he said that.

EDIT: Fuck's sake, that's what you get for leaving a tab open for a few minutes and coming back without refreshing.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's what you get for leaving a tab open for a few minutes and coming back without refreshing.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide yeah

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offy leading the "let's make TTH great again" battle. You love to see it.

I'll have to start taking my stickers out again.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in Paris about 14 years ago, Offy

I'm a boring family man these days. But I'm here.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazuuurk View Post
    I was in Paris about 14 years ago, Offy

I'm a boring family man these days. But I'm here.
    14 years. Jesus. Feels like about 10.

If you ever fancy binning the family off I'm sure we can do a whip round to get you back in Paris.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To say I'm 'phoning it in' suggests that there is loads more I can be doing, which I don't think there is when activity is generally lower and Harold isn't here to pick pointless arguments with.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's loads of people you could be picking pointless arguments with, don't try and pin this on Harold.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Last month I had to tell my mate that he isn't interesting or funny enough to talk as much as he does
    no you didn't

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should set about getting rid of all nuclear weapons.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we fire them all at Afghanistan?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're trying to lure him into an argument, not a wank.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomlegend View Post
    There's loads of people you could be picking pointless arguments with, don't try and pin this on Harold.
    The fun with Harold was seeing how many posts it took to get him arguing against his own previous posts.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when Harold posted all of his Open University essay marks and feedback on Teh 'Fuge? Such a sad man.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Remember when Harold posted all of his Open University essay marks and feedback on Teh 'Fuge? Such a sad man.