User Tag List

Page 122 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,100 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and in what might prove to be a mistake I put Digne, Rice, Gomis and Beranardo Silva into Ronaldinho's 89 squad.

Got the Matuidi walkout troll.

6 left to do to get him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digne is done. I had 4 games to start with where I got the win, or assist in, but not both at once. One gutting one had me 1-0 up with the correct assist for 70 mins, only to concede an equaliser in the 93rd minute.

After that I got the desired results back-to-back. Firmino still feels amazing and Raul feels worse for him being in the team. I've also redeemed my WL entry, but I feel my team may not survive the weekend without the necessary upgrades.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to somehow squeeze in games last night to finish off Digne, and completely do Gomis.

Didn't get online till about half 11, and got Digne done within 2 games. I had 5 TOTS players in my Saudi side, and things started well, winning 3 of my first 4 matches. I was bringing on Flashback Dani Alves to play as CAM and it was working remarkably well. Then I don't know what happened, whether the opponents got better or I got tired, but I lost 3 or 4 in a row, and it was almost 3am. Forced myself to keep playing to get it done (which isn't always the best choice), but managed to win the next 2, Dani Alves starring with a couple of crackers. TOTS Petros deserves a mention too, he is great fun to use.

Feel like a mug today in work though, I am utterly shattered from doing it all.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GIven how I got Laporte and Doherty from my rewards, I want to try them out. How everybody now has coins or sick players from the rewards, I can also make big changes to my team as long as I like laporte. It all hinges on him really. If he is trash. He will be discarded.

Current Team
    Toggle Spoiler

Potential Team

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also FIFA is comsuming my life like no game before. My friends are calling me at 8am before walk, to talk FIFA. Madness.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping for a server chimp out as I'm not back home until Sunday night and don't think I'll be able to get 11 wins.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats everyones team saying now? Thread has become a league SBC grind and pack opening with little teams posted.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liquidated Fut B'day Griezmann(P 280 G 115 A 79) to be replaced by Mane, for 795k (sniped for 819k during the promo, so was good value) and TOTT Lloris for 101k to be replaced by Ederson. It means Mbappe being on 7 chem, Ederson too, but the former will be replaced either by a TOTS or his TOTY card (I think the latter if it falls off a bit) soon and is still much better as a 7 chem 91 than his 10 chem 89 is, whilst the latter is still 99's across the GK attributes without the full chem.

Puts me on 3.25m with a pretty full club.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm honest, I'm not actually enjoying this much any more. I'm obviously still bd into it, but that's because I'm addicted.

Playing for tedious to achieve weekly objectives only to put them into SBC's is such an unrewarding chore, particularly when I can just grind league SBC's anyway and achieve the same result.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, I’ve not touched the objectives this week and it’s much the better for it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My team. Got 60k coins so this is what I'm stuck with

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/429279

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's completely wank that they're putting the bilge into the objectives.

Losing interest, want pack only account then these tots' objectives would be worth it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These TOTS cards are way more expensive than I'd anticipated them being and it's killing my interest as well.

My response to the Liverpool full backs being so much was going to be to get Telles and wait for Militao to drop, but he's over a million fucking coins.

All of the cards you want from the Bundesliga are easily clearing a million, save for maybe Brandt. Oh and we're all getting Kampl at the guaranteed TOTS card.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I'll probably end up with Kimmich.

My top 3 would probably be:

Lewandowski
    Reus
    Havertz

None of them (or the others) would get into my team but those would be massive off the bench.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they've done the right thing in making the tots so highly rated, but we all already have brilliant teams so my excitement to pack or grind for them is limited somewhat.

EDIT: I've secured the Futswap from Squad Battles, need a break from trying to do weekly objectives so might just start another account this weekend to see how far I can grind from scratch.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 24-05-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Everyone has coins so everything is only going up. Surprised we haven't had a Raul Jimenez SBC. I I would have thought he would have got into TOTY.
    I knew cards would increase in prices but didnt exspect it to be so much.
    4m for Reus
    3m for Lewa
    2.5m for Sancho
    2.4m for Havertz

Jimenez without a card so far is disapointing man.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wont be getting one now. Most consistent TOTS and EPL is done. Just the rest of the leagues and then the Ultimate TOTS left.

I can't wait to see Callejon as a weekly objective.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats everyones team saying now? Thread has become a league SBC grind and pack opening with little teams posted.

I'm currently lining up like this in game. Only Ramos is off chemistry.

Annoyingly I never actually did Mane POTM and that's his loan. I forwent the 400k it was as I believed his TOTS would be 800k or so. I did not forsee just how good that card would be though.
    I will say that Raul is now a square peg in a round hole, but the full back situation needs sorting first. Digne is okay and a little better than my 86 Robertson, but he is kind of a jack of all trades, master of none.

I don't really want to be spending the most/all of my budget on full backs though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Switching to 433(4) in game, Firmino at CAM.

I've got 3.15m and lot's of players, and ideally bring in Da Costa at RB, VvD at CB, which would drop Varane to 8 chem but I don't think there'll be apparent difference, and upgrade Mbappe and Cavani to their TOTS & TOTY versions. All depends on what those prices look like. I enjoy Desailly enough to make the VvD my lowest priority.

Tempted to bring in TOTY Mbappe now actually, as his LW card has risen to just under 1 mil.

7-1 so far this weekend. On a weekend when only one player is in the picks that I actually want

I might be able to move formation enough that Lewa would take Cavani's place I guess...
    Last edited by The Merse; 25-05-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really really hate you for having that Mane. He's slightly out of my price range. Really enjoying his POTM card. How's Ederson compared to say a standard De Gea?

I've not yet made and buys and I've somehow slogged it to a 5-0 start. It's like a fog is being lifted with each game played. Game 4 was the hardest. I was 2-0 up and cruising when the AI tacked for me and gave a penalty away.
    Then came a moment TTH can decide. At 4-2 up, I made the following tackle: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/75126798

Ramos was sent off despite me being adamant that's a fantastic tackle. Luckily I saved the penalty and held out until the 91st minute before conceding. I then made the dirtbag move of not kicking off until the game forced me. It wasted about 40 in game seconds and got rid of any chance of my opponent getting the ball back.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need to waste more time you can also bring on subs at that point and each time you do it'll reset the counter that forces you to kick off.

Real shithouse stuff.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gray Fox Mane is decent, though I've just realised 13 games in (now 9-4 after a slump vs consecutive 4-1-2-1-2 narrow bastards) that I've had him and Mbappe set to Cut Inside as opposed to Free Roam which most suited my wider striker preference, and that's probably why Mane is only on 4 goals.

Ederson is incredible. The pace and distribution are exactly what I've been after all year, as he confidently side steps pressing attackers and pings 60 yard lob through balls

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is mine. I have been dabbling with Rice in CDM and KDB as RCAM. Still have a wedge untradeables, 1.7m and TOTS Untradeable Ederson sitting in the club.

Toggle Spoiler

Thinking about going all in on the eventual Mbappe tonight (POTY/YPOTY in France) to replace Mata, as long as he is central.
    Didnt age well on the Mbappe!
    Last edited by Danny; 25-05-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10-4 at the end of the first session of the weekend, in a good place for Gold 2 tomorrow hopefully.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Here is mine. I have been dabbling with Rice in CDM and KDB as RCAM. Still have a wedge untradeables, 1.7m and TOTS Untradeable Ederson sitting in the club.

Toggle Spoiler

Thinking about going all in on the eventual Mbappe tonight (POTY/YPOTY in France) to replace Mata, as long as he is central.

Mbappe isn't getting an SBC apparently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/bsc9bp/no_poty_mbappe_for_those_hoping/

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, thats why I said it didnt age well I was quoting myself from the other day.

That sounds like bollocks though, with them waiting a few days to come out with it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First defeat after 6 games. The first one I felt VVD let me down. The opponent was a cut passing lane kind of guy on press after possession loss. At 2-2 in the 89th minute Ballack broke up an attack of his and I laid it back to VVD. I saw he was pressing and had cut off the easy ball back to Ballack, so I tried a through ball through a gap out to the full back. It would have been a massively pressure relieving pass, however instead of using his instep to send it into the space I wanted, he tried to bend it the other way with the outside of his foot. It went straight at my opponents player. He played one pass, but VVD was there to cover it, yet Kluivert sort of ran into him and hit the Neymar dive. Penalty and loss.

The other game was truly odd. My opponent was a drop back player looking to get it down the wing and cross to Bale/Zlatan on the other side. It felt like the entire game was me battering on his door at 2-1 looking to kill it off, but I just couldn't score. Cut to the 80th minute and I had the ball with my 2 CDMs passing between each other. The opponent just refused to press. I turned and booted it back to De Gea and still the same. I kept the ball right til full time and he never came off drop back, even when losing.

In any case, I think I've seen enough to know what I need. Upgrading Da Costa is needed, even if it's just buying his TOTS card. I also need speed in the midfield, on and off the ball. Bringing in Bernardo Silva for CAM and looking at Wijnaldum to be a ball playing CDM who is quite a bit faster than Rice/Rijkaard too. I also wouldn't mind buying 90 Mane, but the 3 cards I've just mentioned is already my budget gone.

I'm holding out for 6. We're likely getting a guaranteed Portuguese TOTS SBC and likely a big Flashback. Either Neuer or Boateng(more likely) is my guess.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changes to a narrow diamond with Keane at CDM and Eriksen (soon to be 96 hopefully) at CAM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is Bernardo Silva, Mahow?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Form in a bronze pack first time I’ve had that this year. Allied to that Saudi TOTS it says good things about pack weight at the moment to me.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    How is Bernardo Silva, Mahow?
    Fuck knows.

I've been in Poland and not back until Sunday night.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone seems to be running some super-teams nowadays. Has it become way easier to get top players in the most recent versions as compared to the early ones? There seem to be far more 90+ players, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easier to make money.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Fuck knows.

I've been in Poland and not back until Sunday night.
    How does that rat taste?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some lovely Georgian for dinner actually.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some lovely Georgian for dinner actually.
    Does Georgian rat taste different to Ukrainian rat or any other rat type?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manes loan has come to an end and playing only RAM/RW he finished with 15 goals and 9 assists in his 20 games.

I've actually been recommended a 4-4-2, which I'm trying out now. It's really fun but leads to proper FIFA scorelines. My last 3 games have seen a rage quit 5 mins in after I took the lead. A 7-4 defeat and just an 8-2 win. Mental stuff. I don't even have the right players to play it properly yet, but it shows some promise.

8-2 through 10.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After my last update I went and bought TOTS Wijnaldum for my CM role in the 4-4-2 and he seems perfect. I've now moved to 11-2.

After checking up it seems there may be worth to playing beyond 14 wins.

Silver 1 guarantees 1 pick from 3 of either of the current TOTS sets.
    Gold 3 gets you 2 picks from 3 of either of the current TOTS sets.
    Gold 2 and Gold 1 both guarantee 2 picks from 4 cards, however at least 1 card in either set will be guaranteed from the more significant TOTS in packs.

You could still get 3 from the Portuguese league and 1 Bundesliga card in both packs, but you at least get that chance.

It looks like 17 wins is the sweet spot for time spent. However those extra 100k packs could be a goldmine.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11-0 in WL. Still yet to finish in elite. Best start ever. Can it be done?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 14-5 now. Running into the god tier teams every game now. 2 very deserved losses in there as I played stupidly. Then one where Rashford twice hit the bar, then my opponent would counter and his Prime R9 made no mistake. That guy also brought Moments Cruyff and Maradonna from the bench too. Not needed.

Team is doing okay, but the need for better creative players as my wingers is apparent now.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guaranteed Liga NOS for dirt cheap. Got that shit Greek keeper

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Pizzi

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Goretzka SBC card looks unreal

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At 16-5 I was 4-0 up in a game and then started to show cracks. I kept letting the guy open fire from the D. Most of the time I blocked it but then he scored 3 of them in relatively quick succession. I got rage messages after goal 3. Then on the 83rd minute with me breaking through my game did the spinning wheel of death and I magically lost connection to the servers.
    Luckily I got the needed win in the next game pretty easily. 17-6 isn't too bad. I'm not sure I'll end up playing on to 20. Gameplay has been horrible.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rafa, meh.

He can go into the Bundes SBC.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goalkeeper for me, which marks the second time in a row I've taken the worst possible option. Goretzka looks excellent but I'm not sure I can fit him in. He could replace Ballack I guess.

In any case, here's the most satisfying goal I scored this weekend: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/75169902

And here is the biggest load of shit one: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/75169770

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Guaranteed Liga NOS for dirt cheap. Got that shit Greek keeper
    Snap. Cheap as fuck for an 87, mind.

Finished 20-9, so gave away a free win (whilst holding on for the DR points) with my reserves and bench making up the 13 chem first 11 that took to the pitch under the squad name (FreeWinGotmyWs). Scored an OG, sat back and rubber banded the controller. The twat twice paused then proceeded to score 5 goals before eventually stopping playing vs my AI.

Oh, and I finished off Socrates (had already done the first 4 squads) in time to use him for the last 10 games in place of Cavani. He's fucking brilliant as a centre forward - anything around the D or in the area ends up banged into the top corner with the 5* WF and his passing and dribbling adds a playmaking aspect where Cavani could only really hold it up. He, along with realising the error in my player instructions and correcting it, ended up helping Mane and Mbappe into the game. Mane is bloody brilliant, he's so lithe and strong, and I'm now getting used to finishing on his right (he refuses the use the 4* WF when wide left, which is admittedly, annoying). Mbappe has also upped his productivity so I've no concerns on him dropping chem now. Still tempted to trade him in for his TOTY now though, given Socrates has proven an upgrade on Cavani.
    Last edited by The Merse; 26-05-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changes to a narrow diamond with Keane at CDM and Eriksen (soon to be 96 hopefully) at CAM.
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/1469664

Would you change to that?

Everyone would be on full chem bar Varane (still looks a monster on 8 chem tbh). I've noticed that Militao and Telles are slightly better than VVD and Marcelo for a lot cheaper.