Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3495

Thread: FIFA 18 - sponsored by capitalising the thread title

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    That's pretty much the exact card I saw for Volland. I do want!

Weekly Objective player is Marega. But Liga NOS players are about to cost a bomb. That IF card I have still stashed could do me well here.
    I didn't get chance to buy but I saw Nelson for1.7k an hour ago before release the and now sold one in my club for 7k. Missed opportunity when I thought about it early. Fuckkkkkkk. That was easy too.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 18-05-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have spent the last 3 or 4 Friday nights grinding to complete the ROW weekly objective. Sick of it and I was planning to give this one a miss until I saw the player, available he looks like a beast (super sub).

Here we go again...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlikely I'm going to be in front of there PS4 until the middle of next week now so ill open all my saved packs then and buy my endgame team. Probably looks something like this. Sane has horrible balance and may play like trying to turn around an aeroplane, so he may change. Also worried about Max's shooting. I've switched to 41212 now as the CDM seems to stay in his position and not switch with the LCM. Currently, Alaba gets into shooting positions quite often. Max may not be able to cut it. Players are well over priced at the moment. I wouldn't buy anything right now.

Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 19-05-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet holy hell that's a god team. How is HAMES?

Got Marega last night. People seem to quit early if they think they cant beat you, so it's important to score that first goal with the Liga NOS player. That Fernandes IF I kept came in very handy.
    I did lob a keeper twice with him though, only to have the opponent rage quit with the ball not quite over the line.

The card looks like a battering ram, but is kind of hard to link up. He'll likely get traded in tomorrow. I'm looking for any German or Bayern players really. If(and that's a big if) I can get Volland I'd want to put him in as a CM and then Max at LB to have the German triangle that way.

I've also done the cheap 3 parts of Zanetti. No big pulls but enough little pieces to have pretty much done them for free. I'd have to have to pretty much pull a TOTS out of the remaining 3 in order to do them now. I've 90k or so now. I can pick those off one by one, or say move on to the cheaper SBCs for Crespo.

EDIT: The Bundesliga SBC can be completed 250k with you getting 22,500 back along with 91 Thiago. Each team is pretty much 9k or less with the exception of Bayern, Dortmund and for some reason Frankfurt.

I'd have a god tier everything, had I played this from the start.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 19-05-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet holy hell that's a god team. How is HAMES?

Got Marega last night. People seem to quit early if they think they cant beat you, so it's important to score that first goal with the Liga NOS player. That Fernandes IF I kept came in very handy.
    I did lob a keeper twice with him though, only to have the opponent rage quit with the ball not quite over the line.

The card looks like a battering ram, but is kind of hard to link up. He'll likely get traded in tomorrow. I'm looking for any German or Bayern players really. If(and that's a big if) I can get Volland I'd want to put him in as a CM and then Max at LB to have the German triangle that way.

I've also done the cheap 3 parts of Zanetti. No big pulls but enough little pieces to have pretty much done them for free. I'd have to have to pretty much pull a TOTS out of the remaining 3 in order to do them now. I've 90k or so now. I can pick those off one by one, or say move on to the cheaper SBCs for Crespo.

EDIT: The Bundesliga SBC can be completed 250k with you getting 22,500 back along with 91 Thiago. Each team is pretty much 9k or less with the exception of Bayern, Dortmund and for some reason Frankfurt.

I'd have a god tier everything, had I played this from the start.
    How are you making your coins? Squad Battles? Online Seasons? Weekend League? Trading?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have the team yet, but that's the shortlist.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    How are you making your coins? Squad Battles? Online Seasons? Weekend League? Trading?
    Squad battles til I had something good enough to compete online. I then look for SBCs that are almost no-loss situations, hope for a decent pull.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much got my end game team together, having added TOTS Ramos and Roberto in place of the NIF Ramos and 2IF Vrsaljko- might just upgrade in goal before the next weekend is over.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The eSports FIFA World Cup has been going on over the weekend and there's been #scenes today.

Inn the semi-finals of this tournament, a guy called Kurt was 2-0 down from the first leg. His opponent scored via the kick off glitch 3 times running. Once in the first half from a goal scored, the 2nd from half time and then again straight after Kurt scored.

The guy got up and walked off. Refused to play on. Rage quit in real life. Seems to think that by doing so it'll bring attention to the problems and they'll be fixed for the next game.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traded in Pique and got Hummels.

Can't use him so he's going back into the SBC on Tuesday.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    82 rated squad? That's much better.

The only bad pulls for me would be the goalkeepers or that Austrian CAM. I'm waiting on my SB rewards before I do it. I've only done 8 games I think, but I'm just off Gold 1. My last 3 games should just bump me over the edge.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hradecky. Will be recycled.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want Goretzka. No one else would get into my first team although there are a few who would make great subs.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So im on fifa for the next few hours. I have 50 packs saved up. Ive got hundreads of players in my unassigned pile i need to clesr out before i get to open packs. Im just going to list them for marginal profit and tske it from there

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The upgrade packs, is there a way to tackle them or shouldninjust complete the Bundesliga rare ones and settle?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just done a few Premium upgrades and got a TOTS Uth.

Doesn't look too shabby but I have no use for him.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold off my unassigned pile. Had 51 packs in total to open. Around half were silver and bronze. I Had at least 10 with the blue TOTs logo on the pack face.

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made my way through the repeatable gold SBC. Its actually pretty cool. I haven't packed anything but, you can keep recycling the untradeable players you pack and keep repeating the SBC. It does not really cost you anything, as long as you have enough golds to start.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    The interwebs claim the DKT player, could be from the Portuguese league.
    That's pretty much the exact card I saw for Volland. I do want!

Weekly Objective player is Marega. But Liga NOS players are about to cost a bomb. That IF card I have still stashed could do me well here.

Looking at the next objectives, to try and predict who to buy in order to get coins. We are down to the final 10 of the Rest Of The World cards this Friday. The Turkish and Dutch league has yet to feature for the Weekly Objective. Gamble on buying the fastest attacking players in these leagues.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did lol at this one slightly.

Absolutely no idea how I'm going to work these all into 1 team.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the card, it isn't that great at all. Still better than any TOTS I've managed to pull

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycling through the bronze upgrades to then go on to silver and gold with the remaining players I have who are largely untradeables or discard price. Have a stack of varied special cards ready to list for incoming end of an era and Futties SBCs if they land, with one final player targeted to finish things off - TOTS Mbappe. Not sure if I’ll be able to get there, particularly when only playing a third of my FUT Champs games to finish on 11 wins, but need another player to aim for to make it interesting.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the card, it isn't that great at all. Still better than any TOTS I've managed to pull
    He's a bit underwhelming when compared to last year. Just look at his card from last year:

https://www.futhead.com/17/players/61013/naby-keita/

1 less overall but it has 11 more pace, 2 more shooting, 3 more passing, 1 less dribbling, 12 more defending and 12 more pace.

That card last year was honestly bonkers, that was the year of the Bundesliga.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had that card last year too. It was insane.

If I get a special version of Koulibaly or Mertens in the Serie A one, I'm getting suspicious.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may be the best DKT reward there has ever been. Watch me not be able to win this one.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even going to bother. The last 2 weeks of trying and failing have been hell.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its been rough. It would be better if they moved it to friendly seasons, and made it much more time-consuming.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually found it easier than any other time last week. A lot of non-Meta stuff, was much more fun than weekend league. Did it second attempt after a loss in the final first time around IIRC. Took me much longer when they had other sought-after rewards earlier in the year, but undoubtedly it’s very much subject to luck of the draw in who you’re facing.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its been rough. It would be better if they moved it to friendly seasons, and made it much more time-consuming.
    Fuck that. Can’t get a game outside of FUT Champs and DKT so I’ve missed umpteen online friendly and seasons rewards through the weekly objectives this year. Plus, it’s far too good a reward to allow people to work together (cheat) on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Fuck that. Can’t get a game outside of FUT Champs and DKT so I’ve missed umpteen online friendly and seasons rewards through the weekly objectives this year. Plus, it’s far too good a reward to allow people to work together (cheat) on.
    Why cant you get a game, i dont understand? You're right about the reward being too good to bend the rules with.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some obscene full backs this year. Both Max and Caligiuri from the Bundesliga look shit hot.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both around 100k currently. The Italian looks good but his defensive stats are poor . Tempted to buy and try

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick an Anchor card on him and you're laughing.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Stick an Anchor card on him and you're laughing.
    Yep I was looking at him as a possible replacement for Meunier (I keep saying that but never replace him!). With Anchors on both Meunier is still a better defender but the Caligiuri is so much better going the other way.

IF Mason Mount and not a couple of 83 from my two Mega Packs this week

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I first bought Meunier I must have looked at about six different players as potential replacements, but there he still is being solid and tall and a great crosser. TOTS Son has scored maybe twenty goals in the eight or so games he's played for me, and at least a quarter of those have come from exactly the same back post cross from Meunier. It's hard to replace that sort of productivity.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    23 Goals and 43 Assists in 183 games for me. i keep coming back to him for the same reasons.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as I haven't packed any blue and I have ran out of rare golds, I bought the Caligiuri card and placed a anchor on him. He is so much better than kimmich going forward. He sprints past players with ease. Im not sure how good he is definatly though. Only played one game. For me the real test is those backpost headers. He has yet to be tested with them but . Checking his stats compared to team of the group stage kimmich

Daniel Caligiuri TOTS
    5"11 Height
    93 Jumping
    91 Heading

Joshua Kimmich TOTGS
    5"9 Height
    91 Jumping
    78 Heading

He beats him the heading department. I imagine TOTS Kimmich on another level but he is four times the cost.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    84 rated gold rare players are under 4500k. A few days ago they were double that price. Stock your club with them but avoid goalkeeepers.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost coins in the last boost I think because there was no hype sbc to go with it

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up about 30 84’s for between 4 and 4.2k. Might bid on more later.

I picked up the one Sturidge so will see how that goes. For the longest time I traded purely Sami Khederias now 85s are nothing it’s not worth it!

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought one of those 50k packs:

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300k worth of player right there. I'd be tempted to try him out.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hrádecký in, James out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate of mine got Pavlenka first time. Recycled him and got Pavlenka back again. He'd fuming. I've not done mine yet.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uth out, Batshuayi in.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tempted to put Callejon in. I only ever use him as a sub and Lozano and Giovinco have that down now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Callejon went in.

Really can't complain with that at all.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the following TOTS:

Tradeable:

Son
    Mahrez
    Vertonghen
    Arias

Untradeable:

Firmino
    Young
    James
    Saul

So I bought Lucas Hernandez for 70k just to have in the club should I need one.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my first blue not from a guaranteed pack. It's hummels. I'll take that. He goes straight into my team.

I've got to go do the guaranteed pack still, which ill do later.