User Tag List

Page 109 of 373 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,450 of 18611

Thread: The Ultimate WWE Thread

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm probably going to stay up tonight to watch Raw. Surely we'll be getting an Undertaker appearance?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just signed up for a second trial of the network, having got it last year. I'm all set for Mania. What's good that's been added to the network recently I should check out.
    Prepare yourself for Mania by watching Brock vs. AJ. Brock is damn near tolerable in the match.

Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    I'm probably going to stay up tonight to watch Raw. Surely we'll be getting an Undertaker appearance?
    Either that or a bullshit titantron like whenever that was. But don't stay up for the fucking Undertaker. Nostalgia fuelled overratedness.
    Last edited by Ian; 02-04-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched that Brock AJ match already.
    I’m watching the main event from the last take over now. Johnny Wrestling has come on!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll laugh when Taker still doesn't show up. As if he's going to work more than 1 day a year.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I watched that Brock AJ match already.
    I’m watching the main event from the last take over now. Johnny Wrestling has come on!
    WWE365 Kevin Owens was good, for non-match stuff.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    It was excellent but fucking hell, I thought Ospreay was fucked when he smacked his head on the apron. There was one in the Page / White match last week too, a couple of inches either way and he would have been in a lot of trouble.

Okada / ZSJ might be my favourite match of the year so far, so good. Good enough to make me think ZSJ might have been winning at one point.
    Ill be watching all of ZSJ's in the G1 Climax. Im really looking forward to Juice Robinson's run as well. I can see him in the US Title picture soon.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

Either that or a bullshit titantron like whenever that was. But don't stay up for the fucking Undertaker. Nostalgia fuelled overratedness.
    I ended up going to bed at about 10pm. Glad I didn't stay up, but I'm intrigued for what they're going to do on Sunday. As for the Undertaker, he's the final remaining link to the 92 Royal Rumble, which was the first event I ever watched. I'm always going to mark out for him, and we're probably looking at his final ever appearance.

I've always said I prefer returns/plot twists over actual wrestling. I'll take a 10 minute Undertaker entrance and incoherent promo over a spotfest involving NJPW nonames any day.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H telling Kurt he's got a Whopper was the only entertaining bit of raw.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Presumably he'll show up on the night but this is a laughable build.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michelle's tit gap is a bit worrying.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I stumbled across this video today...

https://youtu.be/4oS6OpRGXVo

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He sure as fuck was ready for her.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japan mate.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queenslander, why do you delete about 50% of the posts you make in this thread?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43653809

Johnny Valiant has been hit by a Lorry and snuffed it.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after looking him up I have no idea who that is.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched (by which I mean "mostly fast forwarded through") Raw and Smackdown last night. As per they spend more time advertising the Network than actually trying to make people care about the PPV. I think there are some good matches on the card but the build for most of it has been typically dreadful which undermines it.

Balor vs. Rollins and the Smackdown tag match were both really good though.

I think the match I'm most intrigued about the result is Bryan's, given the stipulation. Is it a way of moving Zayn and Owens to Raw or is Shane going to shaft him because SHOCK TWIST NONSENSICAL HEEL TURN?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night Jerry 'The King' Lawler hit Joey Ryan in the dick with a fireball

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    Queenslander, why do you delete about 50% of the posts you make in this thread?
    Bit mental sorry.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are Queenslander's drunken posts where he swears off NJPW and confesses to wanting to see Stephanie McMahon headline Wrestlemania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre Show:
    Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (WWE Cruiserweight Championship) - Who gives a shit. Mahow follows this division religiously right?
    Women's Battle Royal - Who's in it?
    The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - You would imagine the likes of Baron Corbin or Matt Hardy winning this surely? Who cares.

Main Show:
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship) - Has Lesnar signed another lol deal yet or is Boo Reigns getting his yard back?
    AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) - Match of the night contender this. Does anyone know the Nakamura theme off by heart?
    Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon*
    Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women's Championship) - They can't be that stupid by getting Carmella to cash in on this match surely?
    Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn*
    The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
    Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (WWE United States Championship) - Clearly it's Rusev Day on Wrestlemania Day...I'll get my coat.
    The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships) - Apparently Brawn Strongman's partner has been leaked, who's on the WWE IR list that can carry Strongman's fat arse?
    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship)*
    The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships)*
    Will the John Cena-Taker wankfest match actually happen? My money is an impromptu match with Kane or Dwayne Rocky Johnson.

*coin toss, wouldn't care for those matches if I'm honest.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm avoiding odds and any potential spoilers as much as possible, but HHH/Stephanie winning would be the most ridiculous decision they could possibly make.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Those are Queenslander's drunken posts where he swears off NJPW and confesses to wanting to see Stephanie McMahon headline Wrestlemania.
    This would be a cruel new arc to add to The Trajectory.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb, if they give Alexander/Ali the time then it will be fight of the night.

Those guys are brilliant.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler regarding the Reigns v Lesnar match.

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth:

Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship) - Obviously.
    AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) - If they can't see that Nakamura needs to win then they really have lost the plot.
    Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Any other result would be even more inexplicable than the previous match.
    Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women's Championship) - Has to be.
    Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - Unless they decide to completely ignore the stipulation 5 minutes after the match (which is entirely possible)
    The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor (WWE Intercontinental Championship) - Could go either way but Miz should go to Smackdown.
    Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (WWE United States Championship) - It should obviously be Rusev (the most popular man in the company) but if in doubt pick the blandest option available and did they ever pay Randy back for letting Baroque cave his head in?
    The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships) - Presumably the only actual tag team in the match kind of has to win.
    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship) - Nia Jax is great, she should win something.
    The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships) - Pot luck.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post

Cedric Alexander might be the blandest human being on the roster (and he's not Steve Blackman so he can't pull it of), to think the corresponding match from last year was Aries / Neville.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    Cedric Alexander might be the blandest human being on the roster (and he's not Steve Blackman so he can't pull it of), to think the corresponding match from last year was Aries / Neville.
    His personality might be bland but he's got a great moveset.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That isn't a terrible card (other than the Ronda Rousey shit and the main event). I might stay up.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post

Takeover: New Orleans is on tonight 'How.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was tomorrow.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant Saturday my bad.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glorious.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen Jim Ross live on some TV channel and he looks rough as fuck. Pile on him in the next death pool.

Also I found a Rasslemania magazine in Walmart \0/.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship) - And hopefully it's the last we'll see of Brock for a long time too.

AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) - AJ got the upper hand on Smackdown and Nakamura needs the win after the build.

Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Even they're not stupid enough to have this go any other way unless it's part of a heel turn from somebody, and who wants to see Rousey siding with the Authority?

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women's Championship) - If Asuka doesn't win it's only because they have Carmella ape Rollins' cash-in. And I could sort of see the appeal of a month or two of Carmella chicken-shitting her way out of defeats from Asuka without compromising Asuka's streak.

Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - This is the one on the card I'm least sure about. Having Bryan win would be the obvious, feel-good thing so maybe it makes more sense to NOT go with that given his previous trajectory. It'd also get somebody some nuclear heat on Sunday if they screw him over.

The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor (WWE Intercontinental Championship) - It won't be Rollins and while I think Miz deserves to win this I think they'll go down the O'Shango route.

Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (WWE United States Championship) - I agree that it should be Rusev but I've got a horrible feeling they're going to put it on Jinder because he's obviously not going anywhere.

The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships) - Should be the Bar but if they're having somebody even vaguely interesting come in to partner Braun they're not going to make him or said partner look like a mug. I like Boatman but I don't want him farting about as a sort-of tag person when they have good tag teams that they're wasting but the only way I see him losing is 1) if they bring in somebody entertainingly terrible so they can both take the fall then get mullered by Strowman or b) if they're going to use it to set up a new Strowman feud after Mania.

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship) - I've seen people saying it should be a squash because it'd be a good place to have a feel-good blowoff on a card that's going to end up being 47 hours long, but more importantly it reduces the chance of Jax actually smashing Bliss into bits.

The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships) - It's gonna be Bludgeon Brothers. Who should take the "BB" thing and become the new B-Squared, including having Bull Buchanan as their manager.

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (Cruiserweight Championship)

Banks to win the Eva Braun memorial battle royal aaaaand.... I dunno. Matt hardy in the Andre.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and Undertaker to beat Cena, I suppose, if we're pretending there's any point to him having matches any more.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre Show:
    Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (WWE Cruiserweight Championship) - Cedric gets his title chance after the Enzo bollocks took it away.
    Women's Battle Royal - If we're talking who needs the win, Becky Lynch. A call up sees Ember Moon win. Anything but Sasha Botch. Though this is the chance for a proper Sasha heel turn.
    The Andre the Giant Battle Royal - Big returnee time. Big Cass comes back for the win.

Main Show:
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship) - This is the most obvious obvious in all of obvious. Reigns in his 4th straight main event at mania. Beyond Cena levels.
    AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) - I don't think Vince gets Nakamura. Plus this would see AJ lose at Mania again. I'm not sure they'd do that to him unless he's going to RAW.
    Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon - Celebrity attendees always win.
    Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women's Championship) - Going for the big shout here. Asuka wins after her toughest match yet. Both are shattered afterwords and share a moment of respect. Cut to Carmella cashing in. Asuka beats her as well.
    Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - McMahon heel turn because McMahon. KO and Zayn head to RAW even with the win.
    The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor (WWE Intercontinental Championship) - Miz loses and this will be match of the night. Miz then moves to Smackdown soon after for a big title run.
    Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (WWE United States Championship) - They cant even put Rusevs body in the programme. Orton is best mate of HHH and way into Vinces good books. Orton wins.
    The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships) - I think it'll be Elias and it'll be good to put a belt on him.
    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship) - Given the build up Nia has to win. The bullying and shaming in the build up all points to it. But the WWE don't give a fuck at times.
    The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships) - New Day eat the pin, removes them from the title picture. Usos win in their first time on the actual card in 9 years.
    Biker Taker v John Cena - I actually think we'll just get Cena doing a promo then Taker appears to beat him down. No match. But in case I'm wrong, Taker wins.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 07-04-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cass is a great shout for the Andre if he's back.

I've seen a few people predicting Carmella fluffing her cash-in but I'm not convinced they'll have the first ever women's briefcase holder (well, after Ellsworth) balls it up. I've no idea what they'd do with her after that. When's she got 'til, June? Maybe they subvert expectation and make it look like she's trying to copy Rollins but then gets scared off again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say he could be Brawns partner, being the only guy there about as big as him. But then he's back to being a tag team guy and Vince loves his big guys.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol at Cass having to do his own promos as a solo act.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many promos does your average Andre Battle Royal winner actually need to cut anyway?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'And this right here, this is Biiiig Cass. And he's on his own. And you can't. Explain. That.'

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During their feud I liked the bit where Enzo called him "nothing but a seven-foot catchphrase that I wrote."

I'm trying to think if I remember one good Cass match. That Raw Universal title match was good but it's a fatal-fourway and he was just filler so it barely counts.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get that man a torso-covering outfit and a name change.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafa Ali - He's the best option, he has to win and they need to create a nice 'forrin'.

Female Royale - Becky Lynch makes the most sense from those announced. I'd like her to get back into the title picture.

Men's royale - I'd like Kane to win it just as he deserves a rumble/royale win but I think they'll give it to Ziggler.

Roman Reigns - Most obvious match on the card.

Angle/Rousey - Another clear one. They just need to hope Rousey doesn't look too shit.

Asuka - Only way she doesn't win is if Carmella does a Rollins and she pins Flair to keep the streak going too.

KO/Zayn - The one I debated the most about but I think they'll go with this route.

Miz - I want Finn to win but I think they'll either give Miz the record or let him get closer to it before dropping the belt.

Rusev - I want Roode to win as I liked his reign a lot but I don't think they can ignore Rusev's popularity.

Boatman/Pal - It probably shouldn't happen as it kills the tag division but I think that's what they will do and then change up the divisions in the draft. I can see Cass, Elias or Samoa Joe being the partner but I hope it's someone lol.

Nia Jax - I want Bliss to win so much but the way it has been promoted I can only see Female Viscera winning.

Bludgeon wankers - They've been hyped as unbeatable and I think that will continue. Usos will then go to Raw probably with The Bar going to SD.

Taker - If it happens he wins. I hope it doesn't though.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Cena / Taker doesn't happen then they make him look like the elderly cunt in kayfabe that he actually is in real life. I can't imagine the match not happening.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the word on who's expected to win the NXT NA title? They likely to go down the presumably crowd-pleasing route of having Rick O'Shay win it?

Also is EC3 actually any good? If I saw any of his first time with the company in my run through the Network PPVs then I've forgotten it.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I saw NXTNA and my brain almost split in half. EC3 is good on the mic these days but he's a proper roid charade at times.