User Tag List

Page 86 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,300 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine hasn't landed yet. I should get the Ultimate one as I hammered the EA Access, but I've had a few weekends away since release so it depends how many days one can miss.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Mine hasn't landed yet. I should get the Ultimate one as I hammered the EA Access, but I've had a few weekends away since release so it depends how many days one can miss.
    9-50 Session Days = Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    51-100 Session Days = Prime Gold Players Packs
    101-131 Session Days = Rare Mega Pack
    132+ Session Days = Ultimate Pack

I got an ultimate pack and I have had a few weeks away since launch.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't got my pack as of yet. Sold a ton of Germans on for 1-2k tonight thanks to the Demirbay objective.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least the kit is nice...

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    9-50 Session Days = Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    51-100 Session Days = Prime Gold Players Packs
    101-131 Session Days = Rare Mega Pack
    132+ Session Days = Ultimate Pack

I got an ultimate pack and I have had a few weeks away since launch.
    If you've had a few weeks away and that list is right then you shouldn't have done. There have been 130 days since the game was officially released and 138 since EA Access.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the pertinent question is what is defined as a "session day"? My gut would be just whacking the game on and playing a match or two wouldn't be enough.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the ultimate and I know for a fact I haven’t played every day.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently it's just logging into the game, Web App or Companion app. No need to play a game.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes sense then. I am a sucker for checking the webapp atleast once a day.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my pack - a Rare Mega Pack in the end. Absolute rubbish though, just one 83 in Bruno Fernandes. All untradeable as well, but I guess it's a freebie so can't complain too much.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've had a few weeks away and that list is right then you shouldn't have done. There have been 130 days since the game was officially released and 138 since EA Access.
    Web App must count because I have missed at the very least 10 days. I am terrible for logging into the app, constantly on it.

Does anyone know when POTM is released? I have my fingers crossed for Rashford.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the Ultimate Pack. Would have been pissed had I not given I've basically lived on his game this year, but I'm pretty sure I'll have missed more than 6 days.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khedira, Lacazette, Neto, William Carvalho and Glik. I'd have spunked my load over that had it been a pack only account.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rare mega only ffs. I pre-ordered a digital copy so got the game early and I've been on the web app every day.

Kramaric in there to take double the piss too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K. Navas, Alba, Thiago, Barzagli and Leno in my Ultimate.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Counts the web/mobile apps as well I believe as I've not loaded up on console for at least 2 days in most weeks.

Edit - oh, Fox did mention, missed that first time around skimming.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pack only shit team is progressing nicely and now have a first team with 90 chemistry.

Finished my 5 division rivals qualifying games and with 3 losses, 1 draw and 1 win it put me in division 6. Still haven't won a game in that yet, a couple of draws and 3/4 defeats, so I'll probably be in division 7 soon and fuck only knows what resides there.

On the plus side I have all but secured rank 3 in division 6, so that'll be 2 untradeable mega-packs come Thursday morning. Think I'll play to Gold 1 in Squad Battles, which will be 3 more packs and 11,000 coins. IF Bats is in my sights from the Futswap Deals as well.

Other than that hammering bronze packs and now have over 200 players in the club (about 40 of them gold).

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing the game as you are Yev reminds me of the opening few weeks of Ultimate Team, and finding those hidden gem players out of starter packs that perform way above their level. Whilst I really do enjoy getting all of the special cards, and playing with a really amazing team, I think the start is my most enjoyable phase of the game.

And whilst I have, like everyone else, knocked EA for some of the decisions they make throughout the lifespan of each game, I have actually enjoyed a few of the last weekly objectives, no matter how much of a grind they have been. I've been able to find some cheaper gems and play with teams I would never really use in FUT Champions. A couple of weeks ago it was Memphis Depay who was tearing it up up front; this week, in the extremely budget German squad I've compiled to get the Demirbay card, it's been Kevin Volland who has been great to use. Kehrer and Tah have made for a formidable centre-back pairing too.

I managed 4 wins and 2 draws last night in Division 5, so just another 4 to go for the objective.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, the more I do this the more I think it's the way forward. I'm actually looking forward to getting Batshuayi from Futswaps as he'll genuinely improve my team. And the Demirbay example is another great one. Had I been doing this from the start I'd have had a German team to give that a crack with.

Providing EA don't change things fundamentally for FIFA20 (leaving a similar number of packs available from division rivals, for example) I'll definitely start the game this way next year.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I had more fun earlier on when I was sticking to themes - Ligue 1/Bundesliga etc. Breaking the bank for that one star player in your league/country feels better and you end up using players you wouldn't otherwise.

Not sure if I have the coin to do it this year but I quite fancy the idea of doing a full England team. Shearer and Owen up front and Lampard, Gerrard and Scholes in midfield. I imagine we will see a flashback Ashley Cole at some point too.

Hopefully Beckham cans his deal with PES soon also, he's high on my list of wanted icons.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few big hitters in the TOTW this time around.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand how Ronaldo got one considering they drew.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone is going to get that Red CR7 tomorrow who finished Silver 1, whilst I'm going to be lucky to get Joshua King.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to be doing better at scoring in this new patch.

I always get a lot of one on one chances but would miss a lot but I'm now utilising the low driven shot and it's working great.

I would be scoring bucket loads if I could cross with this mechanic though, I find a defender/goalkeeper about 9 out of 10 times.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New SBC out, to "celebrate Hamsik's legacy with his club". 91 rated, he looks pretty insane but wouldn't fit in my squad.

Two squads needed, 85 and 86 rated each with 2 TOTWs.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks really good. FUTBIN reckons 350k so far.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Napoli have just cancelled the sale.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great TOTW, active promo & MOTM in packs is making an Icon SBC attractive right now. Nesta looks like he needs doing.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, couple of MOTM (Piatek and some other discard), Buffon, Khedira and some 83/84s. Not awful, but probably puts me at somewhere around 300k spend for Nesta. Still, that's now 5 Icons. No more until the Elites come into play for me.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the low driven shot to counter the dickheads who move their keeper.

I've just done it in two rivals matches with my opponent covering the far post whilst I buried it into the wide open near post.

Edit: And again, it's so satisfying.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 06-02-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favourite thing if 1v1, is to do the fake shot stop. (B and then A with no left stick input) you'll stop dead on the spot facing the centre of the goal.

Because you can see the other player powering a shot up you'll find they move to one side in a gamble. Simply pop it in the other side.

As for Icons I'll be doing Nakata to put into Rijkaard tomorrow after rewards. He's a needed physical upgrade in the midfield. That'll put me in a nice spot for a future big time Icon. I'd happily trade in Ballack and Rijkaard for a Viera or a Gullit.
    I'd also let Raul and one of the others go in order to go into R9, Ronaldinho or Eusebio.

I'd love to pack something big and look into getting Best, as he expires in 2 days, however the only way I can see myself doing that is by selling CR7 and for obvious reasons I'd really like to keep him.
    If pack weights were not dropped during these promos I'd be extremely tempted(I still am really). He sells for 1.7m with best costing 1.48m according to FUTBIN. Along with discard value of my rewards, i'd have about 300k left, if I didn't pack anything with Bests packs either.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 in 4 and this is my favourite of them:

Oh and I totally meant this:

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Huntelaar and bought the new Ziyech. Used a lot of players from the club and then pulled Fabinho and a shadow so it didnt cost me too much.

Need to get my hands on the 400k De Ligt to get the remainder of the OP Ajax players. I just dont have that coin to spend on "fun" because I really dont play enough anymore

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got IF Camapana, Thauvin, Luis Gustavo, Anderson Talisca, Herrera, Joao Cancelo, Oscar, Clyne and Fellaini (amongst others) and some useful consumables from my Division Rivals untradeable rewards for my pack only account.

Loving this.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picks were King, who looks useable, and 85 Kagawa. Not bad.

Chose tradeable packs for rank 1 rewards so had a fair few packs to add to the Gold 2 haul. IF Fabregas, Varane, and a single pack containing K Navas, M Asenjo and Verratti came up.

Good morning, and combined with what was packed already yesterday, I’m probably back where I was before doing Nesta. Can’t wait for the Gullit SBC.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Struggled a bit last night in the hunt for Demirbay, only getting 1 win overall. Kept getting pegged back late in games and drew a lot, but it did mean I comfortably reached Rank 2 in Division 5. I'm quite tempted to take the untradeable rewards later on, as I'm thinking of completing the Headliners Carvajal SBC. I currently use a Red 86 Carvajal, so it would be a natural upgrade at RB.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold a fair bit throughout the day and am up to 8k coins, so could either open another Premium Gold Pack now or hammer on tonight and go for a Premium Gold Jumbo.

Opening packs playing the game this way is somehow even better than normal, it's going to be immense when I get my first walkout.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided to sell Aouar and Crespo.

It pains me but I want Rashford and I don't know yet for the other position.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    89 Higuain and 87 Donnarumma in my reds which is pretty fantastic to be fair. The former looks like my kind of poacher, but his speed and 70 stamina is a bit off-putting. He's making the bench for sure though. This also makes the 3rd time I've seen a red Donnarumma. The game really wants me to have him.

TOTW Kagawa and then another low rated one in my 100k packs and then Ozil from my untradeable rival rewards. Not the greatest of earners to be fair, but should see me with enough to do Nakata and then look at Rijkaard.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flashback Torres is out.

I have just cashed in on nearly a hundred Cesc Fabregas Monaco cards. Purchased for 4K and sold for 8.8K, I knew he would rise but I wasn't expecting to make that much.

Fingers crossed for a POTM Rashford tomorrow.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think with bronze players I can do two of those Marquee Matchup SBC's.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who would you plug in? I have about 2.5m to spend. That final spot can either play at ST, CAM (with Raul at ST) or CM (Raul ST, KDB CAM) and has to be an icon.

I'm thinking middle Eusebio, prime Henry, prime Stoichkov, prime Matthaus, prime Ronaldinho, prime Ballack or prime Socrates.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it have to be an icon?

Headliner Pogba would work.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I didn't think of that ffs.

I can't make up my mind now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or TOTY Kante...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With you having Kondogbia and Keane I figured you wouldn’t want another defensive minded player.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting absolutely humped online with this team. Another defeat, this time 6-0, drops my skill rating to 744 and 44 points off division 7. On the plus side I'm now 5% of the way to qualifying for the weekend league.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold my 86 Felipe Anderson and Hazard to take my tally up to 420k. Did Nakata and had about 75k left, so he cost about 350k. Pulled Marcelo from the packs to cut that cost down even further.
    I also swapped him for my one and now have an almost complete First Owner squad. I then turned in the remaining 3 parts of Rijkaard and pulled Headliner Zapata. One of the lower tier ones, but got me another 90k back.

This leaves me with this, and about 130k in the bank:

That Flashback Torres is a killer for me as it's a massive temptation, however as you can see I don't have a LM. I also don't quite have the funds to get either Anderson or Hazard back.
    As of now the plan is to pick up the best version of Sane I can get. The other option is to sell CR7 and buy TOTY Marcelo, Neymar and then maybe do something like complete Flashback Torres.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Headliners Pogba.

With Solskjaer leading the train there's no limit to how many IFs he'll get. Clean for 1.67m.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    January POTM will be between him and Rashford as well, so he could get his first bump soon if they count too.