User Tag List

Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keenan Allen going down has fucked me in the money league.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needed that from Hopkins. Though annoyingly my opponent had the Texans kicker in to save massive face.

32 - 28.10 up after he's played his kicker, D and Tyreek Hill. I've played my kicker as well as Hopkins and have Chubb up next. Hopefully a double digit game from him.

I also see Pleb has fully out-Plebbed himself in TTH. He's played Ekeler who was ruled out early in the week and Lamar Miller who died on pretty much the 2nd play he got.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I have Hopkins to offset Keenan Allen in the Yahoo dynasty.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Glad I have Hopkins to offset Keenan Allen in the Yahoo dynasty.
    Exactly the same for me in my other dynasty. I was a big favourite but Allen saw it fall to 15 points and about 57%. Hopkins has pulled it back to almost 50 points and 78%.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I also see Pleb has fully out-Plebbed himself in TTH. He's played Ekeler who was ruled out early in the week and Lamar Miller who died on pretty much the 2nd play he got.
    I'll settle for fourth then

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 hours to go and my 2 decisions are QB and TE. I either play Matt Ryan or Dak, then Brate or Engram. I'd love to pick up Ian Thomas here, but given I already am playing CMC and DJ Moore that's too Panthers heavy.

My matchup will be quite clear after the 6pm games finish too. His QB and both RBs will have played then. If it goes well I'll be heading into Monday nights game 10-20 points down. My key one is the Jags D. I'll be 24 points ahead as soon as 6pm kicks in and I'm hoping they can stay on about 10 points.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 5 Semi Finals are all looking OK so far...

Original Dynasty

The starting projections had me winning this 206-163 and we're still pretty much there with the current projection being 204-158. The current score on the board is 84.20 to 9.00 to me with Mahomes, Allen, Hopkins and Jackson having played for me and only the Houston DST for him. Allen scoring 0 seemed to have bought him into contention but Hopkins, projected 19, put up 39 to cover it. I'm confident we can progress from this one. Michael Thomas, Julio and Cam Newton can do damage on his team, but aside from them he's starting the likes of Golden Tate, Theo Riddick and Austin Hooper who don't really strike fear into the heart. Current Yahoo Projection: 78% chance I win.

Main League

Vs the same opponent as above, I haven't actually started here yet. The current score is 0.00 - 60.55 but that's lower than the projections had him getting from Hill, Chubb, Thomas, Fairbairn and Simmons. My only real decision was whether to start J.Samuels in the flex over Allen Robinson, but I'm probably going to roll with him, as I find it hard to trust Robinson. Projections have me to win 266 - 219 and gives me a 76% chance.

TTH Standard

In every league except the 2 above I picked up and started D.Williams and he came through big time. Unfortunately, in this one as well as my original dynasty, I started Keenan Allen... which hurt. So far, my match with GF has been the battle of who shits the bed the least, with the projection changing to whoever doesn't have someone playing and flopping. I currently have a 58% chance to win, but I wouldn't be shocked if it changes another 20 times before we get a winner.

4th and Inches

I feel a bit bad about this one. My team bossed the first half of the season and went to shite in the 2nd half, sneaking into the play offs on a 4 game losing streak. Meanwhile, Fay, who plays in all 6 of my leagues but is only still alive in this one, wrapped up the #1 seed and finished as the top scorer. We face off in the Play Offs with him the big favorite in my mind but so far it's gone my way. I'm currently trailing 65.40 - 86.70 but that's with Watson, Landry, D.Williams and Badgley having played for me Vs his Mahomes, Hopkins, Miller, Chubb and 2 of his 3 IDPs. Projections reckon I'm going to take this 249-205 and rate my chances at 79%.

The BFL

Another one where my team kind of sucks and I run into Sam from the TTH leagues in the Play Offs. So far I've started Watson, D.Williams and J.Jackson to his Lindsey and lead 71.39 to 8.00. He was the slight favourite when we started but now I'm projected to win 211.99 to 187.37 with a chance of 66%. It's my closest match outside of TTH Standard, but happy with the way it's gone so far, especially after I had to play 2 dart throw RBs on Thursday night.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been all kinds of a disastrous start.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So at half-time and it's 65-63 to my opponent. He had Henry who just keeps rolling and rolling.

Dak can't do anything but his Rodgers hasn't yet. The only reason I have a sniff right now is that Jags return TD. I'll be lucky if I get to tomorrow less than 30 behind as it is.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tevin Coleman just made my dynasty match tighter than it should be at 64%.... my team just don't seem to be firing. Not a clue where Fournette has gone.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm now at 63% chance to win in the money league.

Peyton Barber and Falcons D are killing it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much confirmed loss in 2 leagues. Dans Dynasty isn't looking fab either. Damn

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fournette, Ebron and Cooper shitting the bed along with Keenan Allen has bought my Dynasty match back into some doubt, albeit Yahoo has me at 72% from here, I don't feel that comfortable. If all his players his projections I'll only need 16 points from Gurley (projected 27) and Lutz (projected 10) but I could see some of his going off. Hopefully we get through though.

Main League is now at 77%. We're trailing 95-168 but he only has Woods, Tate and Lutz to come Vs my Wilson, Lockett, Thomas, Gurley, Samuels, Ertz, Kamara and Zuerlein. Should be more than enough there to close that gap.

Fay has come back somewhat in 4th and inches but we're still at 73% to win there and that's after Wilson just threw a TD for him.

BFL seems to be in the bag.

TTH standard is the weird one. I feel my entire team was shit, yet we still are at 87% to win.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would have been nice had Wilson used that OT better.

Gurley is probably due a mental one after last week too :\

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the 39 points needed from CmC and DJ Moore.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Gurley.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is one close game in TTH Dynasty, Dan squeaks through. Mike Williams was king for me this week, had the match-up basically won on Thursday night. I'm already ahead on points with Cooks, Kamara, CmC and Lutz to play, so a final appearance awaits in my first season.

As for TTH Regular, I'm still reeling from being Plebbed last weekend. Mahow should have me beat and will take 5th, as long as Kamara turns up.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    That is one close game in TTH Dynasty, Dan squeaks through. Mike Williams was king for me this week, had the match-up basically won on Thursday night. I'm already ahead on points with Cooks, Kamara, CmC and Lutz to play, so a final appearance awaits in my first season.

As for TTH Regular, I'm still reeling from being Plebbed last weekend. Mahow should have me beat and will take 5th, as long as Kamara turns up.
    Holy shit I had Keenan Allen, Aaron Jones & Eric Ebron starting, so I just assumed I’d be gone.

Think I’m going to sneak a win in the other dynasty league too, despite still having Derrick Henry on my bench

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Gurley.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After those late games, here is where we stand:

Main League- At the start of the week this was my biggest slam dunk according to the projections and while it was never truly in doubt, the fact it's still "on" is only because my team has under performed. Luck only put up about half his projection and Lockett, Ebron and Ertz all did next to nothing. Meanwhile, Mack and Henry both went off on my bench. The irony is I could have started one of them over Ebron/Ertz because I played Samuels at RB. Oh well. We are currently still losing 193.59 to 197.73 but my opponent only has Lutz left to play to my Michael Thomas and Kamara. With 1.5PPR... we surely make up that gap.

Original Dynasty- This was another easy game on projection, was back on after Allen sucked, was over again after Hopkins went mental and then was very much on when the rest of my team (Cooper, Fournette, Ebron) decided to take a week off. Gurley, as he did above has made it a lot more comfortable. We currently lead 179.94 to 110.60 and in this one we only have Lutz to play Vs my opponents Cam Newton and Michael Thomas. If Cam and Thomas both equal their best games of the season so far, Lutz will only need to hit his 10 point projection for me to win. This should be in the bag... but again, we could have made it easier on ourselves.

TTH Standard- Probably our closest match on projection ended up being our easiest win it seems. Despite Luck, Allen, Ebron and Corey Davis doing their best to screw it up, the likes of D.Williams, Carson and Derrick Henry have carried us to the super bowl where we can heroically lose to Sam.

4th and Inches- Possibly the most work to do here to beat Fay, albeit again it "should" happen. Fay leads us 170.10 - 199.25 but he is done while we have Brees (projected 29), Thomas (projected 19) and Ingram (projected 11) still to come. Brees getting projection alone would would see us miss out by 0.02 even if the other 2 scored 0... so we should win this one, but there's a little work to be done.

The BFL- This one is as good as over, probably even more so than TTH. We currently lead by just under 50 points and still have Michael Thomas and Curtis Samuel to play Vs my opponents Cam Newton. Cam's best of the season was 40 points so even if he went over that by 10 points, he would need to do so without anything going to Samuel and with Thomas doing nothing. Surely not going to happen.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretending the Playoffs didn't happen

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm losing by 28.64 points in the money league.

He has Lutz to play, I have DJ Moore and Kamara to play.

Please, let's have a high scoring game with Lutz only getting to kick PATs (and possibly missing a couple).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sneaked it by half a point in “4th and inches” to set up 5 finals out of 5.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Kamara and Moore.

Won 1 (IDP) and lost 2.

Need to win my 3 placed playoff in the money league to get my $40 back.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you guys remember me talking about the guy who always pissed everyone off in my main league by offering shit trades with novels trying to justify them until he quit over a dispute with the commissioner... I still play in 2 leagues with him, one being my Original Dynasty where he finished as top scorer on the year but the #2 seed due to some unlucky weeks, and the other being '4th and inches' which is his league that I kind of want to quit but I stick around for the sake of it. In that one he was actually the 5th highest scorer, but got lucky scheduling to also finish up as the #2 seed. He messaged me after the Saturday games saying he was looking forward to facing me in 2 finals next week. He had 2 semi finals both against Zach who is Saquon My Chubb in TTH Dynasty, who adopted one of the 2 weakest teams in my original dynasty and joined a year after everyone else. Well.... it didn't exactly go to plan for our friend, and now I have 2 finals against Zach, and he's once again eliminated everywhere.

I checked his history in my main league and from 2011 (when I joined, I can't see anything further back than that) to 2016 when he quit he finished in the top 3 every year but never won the title. I do know he never won it, even before I joined, because he always talked about it. I've never seen someone choke so bad in Play Offs every single year.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got stat corrected out of 4th and inches oh well.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Just got stat corrected out of 4th and inches oh well.
    In my semi my opponent had mccaffrey, goff, Brandon cooks, Michael Thomas, marlon Mack, zeke Elliot and George kittle.

I got super lucky that deviante Adams, tevin Coleman, Todd gurley and Derick Henry all showed up.

Absolute robbery that I made it to the final.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keenan Allen is my headache of the week. He’s likely to play meaning choosing between him and D.Williams is a nightmare, especially as he plays before I find out if Ware is active.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just looked at the Fleaflicker dynasty as it’s me v @Browning in the final. I forgot how disgusting that team is - Kamara, Saquon, Gordon, Julio & Nuke

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not Browning

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m making finals in leagues I’m not in now.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You all look the same to me.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Titan cunts getting that pick 6 on the last play hurts me in both the leagues I care about.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My original Dynasty match is 50/50 after Derrick Henry and the Titans DST basically cancelled each other out. I needed Henry to outscore them and he was well on the way to it before that BS at the end. Now the game is back on, and injuries to Gurley/Hopkins could screw me majorly.

In my main league, my opponent subbed Melvin Gordon in for Chris Carson at the last minute which I'm happy enough with as Gordon missed projection and I have Carson in my Dynasty so didn't want to face him here. So far he's started the Titans DST and Gordon who have basically broken even with their projections between them and I've started Tucker who went over his. I'm projected to win by 20 or so but again Gurley could let me down, and I also have Julio to worry about.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've benched Robby Anderson for the past 2 weeks

This better not cost me in the final v Dan...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zach Ertz is winning me my main league but costing me my Dynasty league....

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see my Dynasty league coming back from here. Hopkins/Adams/Cooper have all disappointed despite looking ok on 1 drive each, the Vikings DST who put up over 30 points against the Lions earlier are getting fisted and Ebron's just limped off.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there goes Gurley it's over.

Should still win the main league, but still.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That McGuire TD ices it before half my team sees the field. What utter shite. Best team in the league by a mile all season, just get destroyed in the game that matters.

Time to focus on the main league which is currently at 68% to win.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me v Dan in his dynasty league final is tense as fuck right now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it was...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To have any hope whatsoever in dynasty I need the Saints to completely shut down the Steelers and not give them anything at all. I'd even take the hit in my main league where I started Samuels if they can make that happen.

Even then it would be unlikely, but with Mahomes/Williams/Carson to come later, we could rack up some big points... but right not it wouldn't be enough.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robert Woods who my dynasty opponent has rushes in instead of CJ Anderson? Fuck off fantasy football. I'm glad you're over for the year.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made the mistake of overthinking it in Dynasty... I had Gurley in both my main league and Dynasty but subbed in CJ Anderson in my main league where I had a lead, but Allen Robinson in Dynasty to try and make up ground given the 1.5 PPR. I should have stuck with my gut and gone Anderson in both. All I can hope is Robinson gets going more.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why couldn't Kamara do this last week?

I'd have won my money league semi-final and would be well on to my way to winning the whole thing and a whole lot of money.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fuck sake. Would have won my dynasty if I just went with my gut on CJ instead of letting Fay tell me Robinson had more upside.... ugh.

Smashed it in my main league though putting up a ridiculous 303 which I believe is close to the all time record. Could still win TTH as well.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Well it was...
    Hard luck Browning. I look forward to four Jared Cook fumbles tonight though

At least I might win one of the three leagues that matter. Kinda disappointed to not get both dynasty leagues, but even if I’d nailed my lineup I don’t think I could’ve beaten Tommo (it is Tommo, right?) in the Yahoo one.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WINS/OWES
    Wins $312.00
    Wins $128.00
    Wins $40.00

Those are the payouts in the money league.

I came third after losing my semi-final due to Keenan Allen's injury/Gurley going mental for my opponent. Annoyingly, had I sneaked that semi-final I would have the final.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hard luck Browning. I look forward to four Jared Cook fumbles tonight though

At least I might win one of the three leagues that matter. Kinda disappointed to not get both dynasty leagues, but even if I’d nailed my lineup I don’t think I could’ve beaten Tommo (it is Tommo, right?) in the Yahoo one.
    It was me, correct. Forgot to reply when it happened, but it was a pretty great week for my team and at the right time too. Kamara and McCaffrey really carried my team throughout the season, and Juju stepping up and performing like a true WR1 (especially in a PPR league) was pretty key. Hopefully I can sort out QB in the team next year though - I did struggle a bit with Jimmy G out and was scraping the barrel, starting Nick Mullens and Jeff Driskel towards the end.

Can't argue with a winning season in my first year of FF though!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now that fantasy season is done and dusted,who here won any leagues?Out of my previously mentioned 9 leagues i was running,i was able to win 5 of them. 2 NFL.com ones and all 3 of my ESPN ones. Worst result was a 5th place and i placed 2nd once and 3rd twice.