User Tag List

Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,400 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does an El tornado first and then crosses it with the LB (floated) cross. You then need players in the CAM positions in your team (either in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2-2) with a very good balance of jumping, heading strength and possibly aggression.

The CAMs pick up a better position than strikers do and the El Tornado animation fucks with the defensive position of the opposition - combine those things with the right stats as listed above and it's ludicrously overpowered.

Scooped and volleys from chipped balls also fall into the same category.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click in the right stick whilst moving slowly with the ball and not using any left stick input, then put max power on.

There's something to do with the volleying of the cross affecting the way the defenders react to it. Especially if you have a smaller full back. It's undefendable once the cross comes in.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont come across that style too often. Once i reach about 15 wins and 5 losses in WL. I see the style for the next 7 games until im matched up with my level again. Its crazy that it has not been patched .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Which video? I often start but dont finish his videos.

I did Ronaldinho tonight (doing Pires to roll into him) and I have regrets. Not with him but now I have to figure out way to get him into my team

I want Mbappe on the other wing but it pretty much means dropping Headliner Rashford which I think would be a mistake as he is very fun to use.
    I am going to blame it on the Guinness I drank last night but a formation change to 4-5-1 (the one I never look at) means I can get him in no bother.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First game of Weekend League this morning, I come up against a guy who is pretty similar in skill. He takes a 2 goal lead, before Eusebio pulls one back on the hour. I start to dominate from this point on, and he gets two red cards in the space 10 minutes with last man challenges. He pauses 3 times, wastes time at every opportunity, before I pull level with a header from a corner with 10 minutes to go. And he instantly disconnnects. Fucking irritating to play that far, get back into the game and it all counts for nothing.

Next game, I'm 2-1 up and fairly comfortable. I get distracted in the last minute, look away from the screen and he steals it off my centre back and tucks it in. He sits back through all of extra time, holds on for the draw and wins on penalties.

If this is a sign of things to come...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    I dont come across that style too often. Once i reach about 15 wins and 5 losses in WL. I see the style for the next 7 games until im matched up with my level again. Its crazy that it has not been patched .
    They've already released pitch notes saying 19 isn't being touched again and all focus is on taking our feedback into 20. In reality this was probably done some time ago.

The other thing you describe is your ELO evening out. You get given a "form" so if you are 10-5 you are +5. The game will try as best as possible to match you with someone with similar form. It will max out at +15, which is why when you had your amazing start the other week it all came crashing down, you're against the best of the best.
    It's also why it is harder to start 15-0 and keep it going that it is to come from say 15-5 and win your next 5. It's not the best, but it's better than purely random matchmaking.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the crosses aren't abused as much by the masses as it's not as easy as say time finesse shots were.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks so shit.

Ultimate edition comes with a OTW player and the packs have been nerfed.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If FIFA street is the big thing they've been working on, that's very disappointing.

Up to 9-1 now. I've been chucking that Sarabia on from the bench and he's very good going forward. It's my short weekend this time though so if I can I'll probably get to 17 and stop.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried getting better luck and just going for 14 wins?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That got me CR7 and Messi in the space of 3 weeks so yeah. More looking for better red picks.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This beyond a joke 3-3 after extra time and we go to penalties, he misses which gives me the chance to win it. As I'm taking my run up he quits and I get nothing.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's been worse recently. Spiteful fuckers permeating the community.

Just packed TOTS Ilicic from the Stade Rennais SBC. His stats look amazing, basically impossible to put in my side though.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just seen Mancini, he might have the worst TOTS card ever.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Volta thing looks absolutely shit.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a really fun game.

I went 3-0 down after 33 minutes but I grabbed two back almost instantly. In the second half I was all over him and Eusebio got the leveller just after 60 minutes.

From there it was just a pure all out attacking blitz from both of us. In the end he won 5-3 but it's the most enjoyable match I've had on the game since the first few weeks.

He had Red Bernardo Silva as the CAM in a 4-2-3-1 wide and he tore me apart.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to do this Serie A tots objective and it's like pulling teeth as I don't have any decent Italians.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FB Sandro is done after Telles has seriously let me down defensively at the end of 2 games. I also just lost a game because a deflected ball went up into the air. I went to head it but Alisson came charging out for it and punched it with only VVD for company. Punched it right to his attacker for an open goal.

After 10-1 had become 10-4 I went into another to shake that off. The guy had that insane Ribery and tore me inside and out with it. I'm now 10-5 and wondering what the hell went on.

If Telles sells back on I'll have 750k to spend on something. 300k or so can go on Da Costas upgrade if I wish, with Sterling at LW and Werner at RW the only other real options for upgrade.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes the morons make me laugh.

Scored in the 91st minute (2 minutes total added on) to go 4-2 up and he pauses 3 times in a row.

I could feel the seethe radiating from my screen.

Ending on 10-4 today.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6-2 sober
    4-4 pissed

One more win will do. CBA with Serie A.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive come to the end with Ronaldo 94 and Hazard 91

509 games - 348 goals - 142 assists for Ronaldo
    561 games - 139 goals - 121 assists for Hazard

Ronaldo was excellent when I originally had him. He is excellent at the one-touch finishing and headers though. He did have a goal per game ratio up to 100 games, but the goals have dried up ever since I got into division one. Hazard was never that great, to begin with. His shooting isn't that great and he wasn't the best at dribbling and holding off defenders either.

I now have the team below with a missing piece to the jigsaw. Once Ronaldo and Hazard sell. I will have an additional 1.5m. I'm open to change Witsel with TOTY Fernandinho if necessary. Headliner Son would fit perfectly to play LAM in a 4231. Maybe TOTY Laca, an Icon? I'm open to suggestions for the LAM position with 1.5m

Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 09-06-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you shuffle that in game? TOTS Eriksen would be perfect as the LAM there, but I'd suggest getting TOTS Maddison for about 70k as an unreasonably good placeholder for now and making sure to get all fourteen swap deal players this month to redeem for a CAM Leroy Sane with 99 pace.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4231 with Vieira and Witsel as CDM, Silva as RAM and KDB as CAM. Ive used Sane with 99 and he was good, but I don't want to go back to him anymore. I don't think I can get 14 fut swaps now either

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eriksen is your man then, but I'd suggest giving serious thought to getting Maddison on the cheap and using the coins to upgrade to a better version of Vieira or something. I play a 4321 with the LCM spot rotating between Maddison, 88 Willian, and TOTS Oscar, and Maddison isn't far off contributing to a goal a game over around a hundred appearances. He's a fucking bargain, with the best long shots I've used this year.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vieira isn’t going anywhere. Ill have the 1.5 million in the next hour once Ron and Haz sell. I don’t need budget buys. Im going to give Son headliner a go for the next 10 WL games.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a look at my old Fifa 18 team.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1953468

Damn I miss that team. That Ashley Young was perhaps my favourite player. He just kept bombing forward on that left wing probably averaging a point per game. Now I'm stuck with christmas Van Aanholt, absolutely garbage in comparison.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @John - What game modes (within Ultimate team) do you play and to what level? You seem to be able to smash a shit load of goals in with anyone you use so I'm guessing you're pretty good.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I really don't know whether that Ramos SBC is worth doing.

Objectively gents, is he any better than Prime Blanc or Prime Moore?

I'm normally quite good at deciding this shit, but seem to have lost all reasoning ability on this one, which I'll explain when I get your thoughts.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Click in the right stick whilst moving slowly with the ball and not using any left stick input, then put max power on.
    I originally thought you needed to El Tornado or Bolasie it and those were the things that caused the defenders to stand like statues, but reading this I gave just scoop crossing a go and you're right, it works just as well.

Watching Nepenthez's stream yesterday (which was brilliant by the way) I think he's nailed it when he said the reason is that first timing anything (be that shots or crosses) is utterly broken and as soon as you flick it up the ball is no longer in your control so the game is reading it as a first time cross.

Only tried it on Legendary squad battles for a couple of games this morning, but Gullit has scored a couple of monster headers using it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    @John - What game modes (within Ultimate team) do you play and to what level? You seem to be able to smash a shit load of goals in with anyone you use so I'm guessing you're pretty good.
    Rivals bouncing between division one and three depending on how many times in a row I've put it on having had a drink, and Champions on the odd weekend I can be arsed with the grind.

Maddison assists more than he scores but he's deadly with a bit of space around the box. I've had plenty of players come and go who I haven't got on with, it's just that I only recommend those who really impress.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Just had a look at my old Fifa 18 team.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1953468

Damn I miss that team. That Ashley Young was perhaps my favourite player. He just kept bombing forward on that left wing probably averaging a point per game. Now I'm stuck with christmas Van Aanholt, absolutely garbage in comparison.
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/4035185

That was mine by the end.

That Kane was absolutely bonkers, I was averaging about 1.7 a game with him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I originally thought you needed to El Tornado or Bolasie it and those were the things that caused the defenders to stand like statues, but reading this I gave just scoop crossing a go and you're right, it works just as well.

Watching Nepenthez's stream yesterday (which was brilliant by the way) I think he's nailed it when he said the reason is that first timing anything (be that shots or crosses) is utterly broken and as soon as you flick it up the ball is no longer in your control so the game is reading it as a first time cross.

Only tried it on Legendary squad battles for a couple of games this morning, but Gullit has scored a couple of monster headers using it.
    I don't know if it's the dipping nature of the cross that they can't read or if it's the increased speed it comes in with, but it also works if you first time volley a throw in, into the box.
    A new one I've had done to me is to get out of a cut scene leading to a corner holding the button to give you the short option. Short corner, scoop and cross.

They also need to fix marking at corners next game. I keep getting Militao stood on the halfway line while I'm defending one. I also played a guy yesterday who had his Maradonna marking my VVD.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant play an online game. Servers down on Ps4?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll start a TTH request of changes for Fifa 20. Basic shit we are missing like the corner marking shit .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Fix players locking on to a loose ball, being unable to manually switch to a better option closer by.

- Manually performing a good tackle, only for the other team to keep possession.

- Fix pace. If I play a through ball in behind, a defender with 15 less pace should not catch my attacker up.

- Make gameplay the same in every game entered. It really throws me off when I get that one game in 10 that feels really fast and responsive.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Give a player a win when their opponent force closes their internet connection

- Better servers.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Match entry down?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep it's down.

Literally seconds after I asked for better servers, fuck me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Allow us to select throw in takers

- Allow me to select how many players stay forward on set pieces and more customization for set pieces in general

- Stop the passes that go through my player's legs. I should be rewarded for standing in the passing lane

- Allow me to search for each unique card a player has

- More stat tracking. When I view my De Gea stats in my club, I don't want to be told he has 0 goals and assists

- Stop kick off goals. They claim they do not exist but there is definitely a weakness in my players after my opponent has kicked off

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind a cumulative stat tracking. For example, I know I used Mbappe and Neymar for 200-300 games but as I don't have the specific card of theirs on me I don't know how they did.
    I don't know how difficult this is to put in though.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the matchmaking is down only on PS.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I wouldn't mind a cumulative stat tracking. For example, I know I used Mbappe and Neymar for 200-300 games but as I don't have the specific card of theirs on me I don't know how they did.
    I don't know how difficult this is to put in though.
    You mean every single player who had played games with your club, even if you sell the card. It should still show you had the card at one point and show stats? Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Apparently the matchmaking is down only on PS.
    It works for some people on PS4

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shambles that the current stats page for all players doesn't even show untradeables.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20 wins achieved after yesterdays shambles. Had 3 games to Elite so gave it a crack and lost the first one at the death. Happy to recover to 20 in all honesty.

Barring a big red pick my team is probably done for this version. Here it is:

A couple of places could use some help but I only have 20k now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - better training mode. I want to practice corners over and over but there is no way to do it in a 11vs11 back to back

- training mode for FUT. i want to practice free kicks with Alonso but his stats are different compared to the normal training mode

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angelino. Was hoping for De Ligt, obviously.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    El Khayati

FFS he's worth 26k. Gave up atleast 3 times that.
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 09-06-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got trolled.

Dutch, CB, Ajax...

Blind.

Not useable (I wanted Dumfries really) but a 92 is nice.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two rage quits see me go to 14-7 and I'm done.

Was anyone hitting the woodwork more often this week?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Two rage quits see me go to 14-7 and I'm done.

Was anyone hitting the woodwork more often this week?
    It’s been happening to me for months, since I got 95+ shot power across the front line. I’ve been putting it down to that (I’ve also scored more and blasted fewer over).