User Tag List

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3495

Thread: FIFA 18 - sponsored by capitalising the thread title

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Win against the featured team, followed by 6-0, 5-1, 4-0 and 8-0 wins on Legendary gave me 12,704 points and put me 24th in the World for Squad Battles at the moment.

Another goal in the 4-0 and not conceding in the 5-1 would have put me over 13k and into the top 10.

Given player prices at the moment, the 65k of coins for finishing in the top 100 is massive - If only I could play a full week.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just fucking lovely. 3-0 up in SB and then lose connection. Now it's 0-3 loss and 0 points.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    won my first online WC and packed Pogba in one of the premium packs

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my WC team:

Lozano and Mbappe are great off the bench too.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't realise this... Could be good with my Pogba and Neymar in particular...

FIFA World Cup™ Player Pool: Featuring up-to-date squads from every qualified nation with refreshed ratings, [RA1] you’ll have everything you need to build your international dream squad.
    Dynamic Items: Built to match real world performance, these items will update based on the performances of players who stood out on matchday, with upgraded stats, ensuring a fresh and relevant experience for the entire tournament.
    Team as of now, having pulled Moore and Blanc in packs I grabbed selling off the last of my standard mode reserves, only Maradona on <10 chem...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pogba and Hernandez?

I pulled Ronaldo earlier

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Pogba and Hernandez?

I pulled Ronaldo earlier
    Start with Hernandez and Lineker as CMs, Pogba on other side with strong link to Blanc, Maradona at RF with 6 chem, Paulinho at Striker with perfect link to Neymar. Never been a fan of switching players in game but needs must with a pack-only mode...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pogba and Hernandez?

I pulled Ronaldo earlier
    Proper Ronaldo or Hair Gel? Either way it's awesome but the former is my absolute goal in this mode.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Start with Hernandez and Lineker as CMs, Pogba on other side with strong link to Blanc, Maradona at RF with 6 chem, Paulinho at Striker with perfect link to Neymar. Never been a fan of switching players in game but needs must with a pack-only mode...
    Ah yeah, duh.

Proper Ronaldo or Hair Gel? Either way it's awesome but the former is my absolute goal in this mode.
    Hair gel. Paired up front with only man better than non hairgel. Klose

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yeah, duh.

Hair gel. Paired up front with only man better than non hairgel. Klose
    Apparently crossing is OP as fuck in this mode, so Klose/Ronaldo sounds beastly.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to be. Dani Alves is fucking rocking it for me.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aouar isn't nearly as good as I expected, but I still have Rabiot so all is well. Changed things up a bit and brought in TOTGS Mbappe for peanuts and he's dynamite.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t say I appreciated Aouar much either. He was perfectly fine but a big drop off from the likes of IF Goretzka, TOTY Modric and probably even Futmas Herrera.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koulibaly.

Not disastrous, as I still have TotS Allan, and I guess I could replace my German trio with those two and Florenzi to free up a decent slug of coins, but it'd weaken the side so I'm not really sure I want to.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put in untradeable Kane and Allan.

Got back Walker who I really wanted.

Other than one of the top 9 guys (Ronaldo to De Gea) because of how good they are he's the one I wanted the most. He's the best fit in my team and I was really thinking about buying him anyway.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 05-06-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got rid of Malcom and Alba and got Walker. Actually really pleased with that.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t say I appreciated Aouar much either. He was perfectly fine but a big drop off from the likes of IF Goretzka, TOTY Modric and probably even Futmas Herrera.
    He seemed to flit in and out of games, where Rabiot will completely dominate them. Got Koulibaly on my first run at the SBC, put him back in along with Aouar for the second go and wound up with Ter Stegen. Probably the only player on it of less use to me than Koulibaly.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to decide if I should pop James or Saul into the SBC. It will probably be the former as the latter is used in my fitness side.

Won 3 of the DKTs required tonight. Need to finish that off as that De Ligt will go straight into that fitness side.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put Partey and Marcelo(CB) in and got Ter Stegen back. That's not the worst result there's ever been as it allows me to sell back my tradeable version.

I've also taken my team into the DKT and won 6 games on the bounce. Gameplay was very smooth and I was destroying people. De Ligt is mine, but now I've packed Ter Stegen it's going to be hard to accommodate him.

Still, I now have 150k and I'm not sure where to put it. TOTS Lewandowski sits at 250k currently, so some work would be needed to reach him. Beyond that I'm not too sure.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knocked this together. It's about 200k more than I have, but it's something to aim towards.

It's not ideal, but it'd switch to a 4-2-3-1 in game, Fekir as the CAM, Griezmann up front, Doesn't leave me with great options at CDM. I'd need to bring in a French Icon to link it all up. Looks pretty much perfect going forward though.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done 15/20 towards Griezmann with a net spend of about 10k.

I only have the non-profitable teams left now. It'll pretty much be all of the coins I have to do it, but then you do get 22k back. I'll be doing them tonight, as after Ultimate TOTS ends, packs will be next to worthless. The slim, slim chance of a blue pull is enough to push it through tonight.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm completely bored of the normal mode in this now and I ruined the World Cup mode far too early by spending 300k of coins on packs.

Only thing left to do is go for the grind in a new start of World Cup mode on my other account.

No coins, all games on Legendary or online.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eden Hazard, David de Gea, David Silva and Di Maria in my starter pack. FFS.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted club, start again.

Mbappe this time. I give up. At least I've never really used him much in any FIFA.

Kimmich and Deulofeu, stalwarts from regular FUT, but not irreplaceable. That'll do.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 08-06-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up Neymar and I am looking to throw him in a team with a few Brazilians and a few Dutchies over the next week or so. Prices are picking back up on the normal mode. I can almost double my money on PTG Sterling but I will probably wait until he hopefully does something at the WC

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 games for Griezmann in the DKT, 7 goals. Him and Son are by far the most fun cards I've used on this.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been playing the DKT for the past week. Haven't managed to win it yet but ive got the final 3 times and lost Whenever I come across a guy who is good, i lose 100% of the time. If the game is competative, i edge out my opponenet. I either steamroll my opponenet or lose clearly

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you not buy/sell players on the World Cup FUT?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. All untradeable.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a couple of the tradeable SBC. Hernandez the first time, threw him back in and got Maradona the second time

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played through the rest of Division 2 and made it to Division 1. I've only lost 1 game along the way but there was a definite step up in quality in some of the opponents.

Whilst I was playing the weekend league was extended too, so I may actually give it a crack. There's only 1 player left until my team is done anyway and unless some SBCs come back in regular FUT I doubt I'll play much beyond June.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Can you not buy/sell players on the World Cup FUT?
    No but you get a pack for each game you play, then more for how far you go in the tournament. Also for every pack you buy in WC mode you get the same value pack in regular FUT.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the 79 rated SBC for an icon on my new account. Got Puyol. How dull is that?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a couple of the tradeable SBC. Hernandez the first time, threw him back in and got Maradona the second time
    Repeatable Icon SBC's? Back to the main account.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking 94 Ronaldo, first pull.

It's amazing, I chucked two to three hundred thousand coins into this account and have a horrible (but highly rated) assortment of players.

Until the above I could genuinely build a more enjoyable team on the other account that I spent 5 minutes on.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have they changed the gameplay with that patch? Feels like wading through treacle now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 91 Ronaldinho who I've already got, put him back in and got 91 Blanc.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First game on the weekend league this year, finished 8-4 to me. It feels 100mph all game. Mental.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTS Eriksen is just silly. I reckon he's played ten games for me and he's yet to give the ball away. Does everything perfectly, and for some reason seems sturdy as fuck on the ball. Him playing in Son on one side and Rabiot playing in Mbappe on the other is filthy. I genuinely don't even need a striker at this point.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the world cup mode and I just didn't like it. I came straight back to FUT. I imagine all the elite players are playing world cup or have stopped playing altogether. I'm into elite one on SB having missed all games this from tuesday and wednesday.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the bronze teams in SB are a lot more common. I'm getting two bronze teams now every other refresh.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5-0 in the WL and then up 6-4 in the 87th minute and my internet spikes me out. I came back from 2-0 down in that game too.

This feels like the best team I've ever used. Its only weakness is the CDM position. But the front 4 score me goals all by themselves. They're stupid.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the team, Fox? The one you posted up thread doesn't involve a CDM so presumably it's not that one.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the team above, but the second the game starts I switch it to the following:

I'm still waiting to put Fekir in(up to 130k in the bank now).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't bother with Fekir. I tried him out and he was utter garbage. I got along pretty well with his 87 IF as a midfielder in an earlier version of my team, but I tried the TOTS as a striker and his medium attacking work rate just killed every attack before it got going.

If it's just a chemistry issue you'd genuinely be better off getting Rabiot in there and swapping for Griezmann in game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rodriguez has the same workrates as Fekir and I get on quite well with him, though I like my CAM to stay forward.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted EA live chat about the Volland card. As I don't have it and it looks like a pretty beast left footed target man. I asked EA to just give me the card. They told me to go fuck myself.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does no-one else think all this "moving strikers into midfield" stuff kinda ruins it a bit? It's nice to be able to put someone from say ST -> CAM, but moving them all the way back to CDM is weird. I feel like there should be something like only being able to move them back one "slot" from their original starting position would make sense.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Does no-one else think all this "moving strikers into midfield" stuff kinda ruins it a bit? It's nice to be able to put someone from say ST -> CAM, but moving them all the way back to CDM is weird. I feel like there should be something like only being able to move them back one "slot" from their original starting position would make sense.
    The whole chemistry system needs a revamp. Even in EAs eSports tournaments, the players are set all over the place to ensure chemistry, then paused in minute 1 to switch positions back or formation.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Rodriguez has the same workrates as Fekir and I get on quite well with him, though I like my CAM to stay forward.
    Ah, I assumed he'd take over from Griezmann and go in up top in the shuffled side. He'll be terrific in midfield.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    It should be locked. You should be able to move ST back past CAM. You cant move a DM past Cam either or only for specific players. Moving an RW to LW would be good but only if its player specific. The whole system needs a revamp as stated.