Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    Are QBs not meant to lose points for being sacked? Doesn't seem to be happening in the 12 teamer....
    No, it's not a standard option. Pretty sure you can set it on Fleaflicker, but I'm not even sure it's available in Yahoo leagues.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It definitely is, it happens in all my other leagues, but fair enough. We'll leave it for now.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minnesota DEF in both Dynasty and regular TTH, get in.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're arguably the best DST in the game, since they actually have a good return game as well as being a dominant defence.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benched Snead in one of my leagues

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling pretty good about drafting James Conner in dynasty.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Streamed the Saints D in two leagues

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, me too. Only bright side is that I have Thomas & Evans (and James Conner) in the league where I started Nick Foles. If I'd have gone for Fitzmagic instead I'd have been running wild.

Fucking Alfred Blue

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking Thomas/Evans in round 1/2

Who needs RBs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with that, fuck Alfred Blue.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, who picked Ryan Fitzpatrick as #1 QB this week?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fitzpatrick will always be my favourite QB just for the season when I grabbed him in my main league when my team was struggling and I went 7-0 with him as a starter and won the title. Should have said fuck it and started him in the 12 teamer.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andy Dalton has dragged himself back to a good fantasy game, so I look forward to the inevitable pick at the end of this drive.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankfully, despite drafting him everywhere, I only started Duke Johnson in 1 league. Where the fuck is he?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankfully, despite drafting him everywhere, I only started Duke Johnson in 1 league. Where the fuck is he?
    Watching Carlos Hyde do his thing.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eli on the sideline looking like his brother just won a Super Bowl there.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh good, Johnson limped off

What a cunt.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Tyreek Hill could fuck off, I'd appreciate it.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleb, did you bench Ekeler just before the 9pm games?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My teams:

12 teamer: 82% chance to win
    TTH: 45% chance to win
    Main League: 73% chance to win
    Dynasty League: 74% chance to win
    Two leagues I couldn't care less about: 98% chance to win and 65% chance to win.

TTH seemed to be going well at one point too, but Hill has fucked me up. I'm also facing him in my main league, but I'm coping with it there.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this sure turned around didn't it?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That kickoff return TD from the Titans could be very handy for me this week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    State of play:

TTH - 125-97. Brownings got some potential playmakers left so this isn't done yet. 82% in favour of me.

TTH Dynasty - 94-54. Had Ryan scored halfway decently, this would be done. Again still some players that can hurt me. 78% in favour of me.

Dans Dynasty - 172-126. Fisting fully in progress. Stick a fork in it.

Work League - 57-78. Melvin is pretty much the only one to hit projection so far. He still has Corey Davis in play, and Robinson/Gurley to come. I've still got Stafford, Marvin Jones and my kicker in Crosby up. I think this ones long gone. I had a chance but then Rivers threw a TD and Thomas caught one to kill me off.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH - Unless Rodgers gets about 45 points then Baz has been fisted and I could end up being the top scorer for this week.

TTH Dynasty - Ryan let me in but Gallup, Collins, Engram and the Saints have fucked me good and hard. There's still a chance but I don't see it happening.

Dan's Dynasty - I had some good scorers and I've made a sort of good try but really I've built this team for future seasons. Could well end up going 0-16 this season.

Money League - I was predicted to lose by 3.something points but Kamara, Sanders and Keenan Allen went mental. Currently predicted to win by 33 points so should be save.

IDP Dynasty - This has been the closest game by far, the game has been swinging back and forth in predictions but I'm currently predicted to win by about 8 points or something. He has a sizeable lead right now but I have Roders, Jamaal Williams (or I could go for Kerryon Johnson, Cooper Kupp or Trey Burton), Crosby and Roquan Smith to play against his Akiem Hicks. Had he put one of Dion Lewis, Adrian Peterson or Jay Ajayi in his team rather than Marquise Goodwin (why are people so high on him? he's shit) then he'd have pissed it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should also mention, pretty much every guy on waivers I considered grabbing has had a stormer.

Also Mahow, Goodwin spent a chunk of the game in the locker room injured.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know but even still, he's shit.

He's never gone over 1000 yards and the most TD's he's scored in a season has been 3.

He's fast and that's it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main league match has been mental. It seemed to be done and dusted when I posted before but the DT and DJ scored within seconds of each other and Wilson got picked off and all of a sudden it was 54-46 on the percentages. Then Rodgers goes off and Mack gets a TD and it appears to be over again. I wonder how we will chuck it away.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story of last season was everyone got their record points total vs me so I ended up doing badly despite having a really high points scored. Off to a similar start.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobb has brought Browning right back into this. He's slightly shy of 20 points ahead with Stafford and Johnson to play. He has Prater.

I'm relying on Stafford heroics in my other league too. If him and Marvin Jones can combine for 40 points or more I have a chance.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t see a way I lose to both Pleb and in my main league as I have Jones in one and face him in the other... but I’m sure the universe will find a way.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Pleb, did you bench Ekeler just before the 9pm games?
    Yes

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe on the verge of losing all my games apart from my random league this week.

I'm wide awake

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the only ones I’m in with a chance to win are the TTH ones & my other dynasty.

I really hope Oakland don’t just give up a fuckton of points to the Rams DST tonight.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going 2-3 this week.

I think I was predicted to go 1-4 and my shit Dynasty team actually scored 25 points higher than their original prediction which is cool. Would have been 45 (and a very close game) had I played Chris Thompson instead of Evan Engram the shithead.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TTH Regular League - Pretty much battering Pleb, almost 50 points clear. I have Tate and Anderson to play, he has Kupp, Woods and Greg the Leg.

TTH Dynasty - 21 points clear of my opponent, who has just Jared Goff left. I have Anderson in this league too, and Brandin Cooks so, barring a disaster, should be ok. Kamara really looks to have sealed the win in this match-up for me.

Pretty pleased with a first week in FF like this, although I've definitely got lucky in facing Pleb this week, considering other team's scores.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is all going horribly wrong.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who had Patricia to be sacked first?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Story of last season was everyone got their record points total vs me so I ended up doing badly despite having a really high points scored. Off to a similar start.
    Second highest scorer of the week & still lost

If only you’d played Crowell over Shady.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 nice easy wins over Mahow in the same week is good. Dynasty leagues off to a good start. Gurley getting 20 points meant I had lost regardless in my work league, but Stafford fucked me in TTH. Not much else to say.

As you'd expect, the vultures have started to circle in the work league. 2 trade offers have already come in, with other people asking availability. Said offers are Ryan and McCaffery for Jordan Howard and Kenyan Drake for Derrick Henry.

Standard scoring so McCaffery isn't as valuable as he is in PPR. The Ryan part doesn't initially interest me, but the Lions looked horrible. I can stream Keenum this week, but beyond that there's not too much on waivers QB wise. I wouldn't mind some CmC though.

The second offer I find odd. It's from the same guy as above, but considering Mariota is hobbled and Walker gone. There's few weapons left in Tennessee. They'll surely stack the box up against Henry and allow Lewis to be more free, which is what I feared at season start. Surely you'd rather have Drake at this point?

As for looking for trades, going after Kareem Hunt and Engram seem the best 2 bets, especially if you think their owners only saw the score and not the games. Both played very well but got unlucky. Both of their owners lost this week too, so there may be some tilt decisions.

Lastly it's waiver time. I've first priority and these guys were picking people up off of pre-season game so I expect overreactions here. As such I need to choose carefully my first pick.
    The two weak spots on the team are QB and TE. Waiver pickups for QB are Keenum, Dalton, Trubisky or Manning. Of those lot it'd be Keenum. TE is more tricky. There's Cook and Dissly being the main options. Not much after.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went 4-2 in the end with the losses being Vs Pleb in the 12 man dynasty and Vs someone in the league I care about least. My main league game came down to the very wire with Gurley winning it on his last carry. Legend

Losing to Pleb stings especially considering we went over projection despite our RBs being AWOL. I guess there's only one man to turn to now....

Shocked I came back to beat GF in TTH, so I guess that was nice.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    2 nice easy wins over Mahow in the same week is good. Dynasty leagues off to a good start. Gurley getting 20 points meant I had lost regardless in my work league, but Stafford fucked me in TTH. Not much else to say.

As you'd expect, the vultures have started to circle in the work league. 2 trade offers have already come in, with other people asking availability. Said offers are Ryan and McCaffery for Jordan Howard and Kenyan Drake for Derrick Henry.

Standard scoring so McCaffery isn't as valuable as he is in PPR. The Ryan part doesn't initially interest me, but the Lions looked horrible. I can stream Keenum this week, but beyond that there's not too much on waivers QB wise. I wouldn't mind some CmC though.

The second offer I find odd. It's from the same guy as above, but considering Mariota is hobbled and Walker gone. There's few weapons left in Tennessee. They'll surely stack the box up against Henry and allow Lewis to be more free, which is what I feared at season start. Surely you'd rather have Drake at this point?

As for looking for trades, going after Kareem Hunt and Engram seem the best 2 bets, especially if you think their owners only saw the score and not the games. Both played very well but got unlucky. Both of their owners lost this week too, so there may be some tilt decisions.

Lastly it's waiver time. I've first priority and these guys were picking people up off of pre-season game so I expect overreactions here. As such I need to choose carefully my first pick.
    The two weak spots on the team are QB and TE. Waiver pickups for QB are Keenum, Dalton, Trubisky or Manning. Of those lot it'd be Keenum. TE is more tricky. There's Cook and Dissly being the main options. Not much after.
    Give me the CMC & Drake sides of those deals thanks.

Also, don’t get too carried away with Will Dissly. Jared Cook is the better play, as terrible as that is to say. Ian Thomas could be worth a look though. At QB I’d probably go Keenum too, but there’s a part of me that’s tempted by Eli this week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've accepted the Drake trade, but I've been trying to haggle on Ryan being in the deal. I'd rather play Keenum tbh.

Might end up straight swapping Howard for CmC.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think the 2 TTH leagues are the only leagues I've put waivers in for... my other teams are much better and I can't see me needing to do much to them all season.

Tough to part with the number 1 waiver in a 12 team league, but it has to be done.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both trades accepted. Putting together my waiver list now.

Given Cooks outrageous points and yards after the catch, there's no way someone else isn't taking him. Whereas my other target in Keenum could well go unclaimed. I'll have to use my claim on Cook I feel.

I did put out feelers for other TE, but nothing doing.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot how much I hated waiver claims.

Trying to work out which players are 1 week wonders, messing with the priorities etc etc.

Fuck it all.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raiders just re-signed Martavis Bryant. Fucks sake, just when I had it sorted.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s not worth a bag of beans. He will be banned soon.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s not worth a bag of beans. He will be banned soon.
    Don't tell him that, he was about to put Bryant at number 1 claim in all leagues.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all seriousness, he doesn't make a difference. I reckon he's only playing 1 game anyway.

I should probably also pick up Ekeler to 'cuff Gordon with how good he looked.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Mahow this week in TTH standard.

Hold me.