User Tag List

Page 303 of 342 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,150 of 17058

Thread: News of the day

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Mahow was just pretending to turn his life around all along?

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I thought he was 36?
    That picture is from 2014.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic scenes to wake up to as Hamas kill and capture a small number of Israelis Israelis find themselves distanced from home and unable to locate a pulse.

(https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-medics-report)

Palestine possibly to get absolutely flattened in the coming days and kick up a tasty global drama but fucking inject some of the footage coming out rn

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Israel ever needed an excuse to just push all of the Gaza Strip into the sea/Egypt they might have just got it. The muggery is off the scale.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that seems like poor judgement.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...tors-hktnlxkrq

Toggle Spoiler

Insane this guidance even needs to be put out. Thoroughly enjoying their seethe at not being allowed to mislead patients into thinking they are doctors any more. Tide is finally turning.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Indian ethno-nationalist twitter is very much on the side of the Israelis, so you can tick that one off for the world war. Hamas don't have many friends, do they? Morons.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea Mossad just let this happen.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Motorised hand gliders dropping Hamas heroes, settlers scurrying in airports like the dirty rats they are, Zelenskyy's statement, Iran's celebrations, keep it coming

Senior Member Alan Shearer The 2nd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the twitter takes I've seen have been horrific. The Novara media lot are outdoing even their own appallingly low standards.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly this marks the end of the road for that lot after a few unexpected years in the sun. Arab London is a tougher problem to solve.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The various 'Londoners' celebrating tops Multiculturalism is a Roaring Success Week off nicely. Big Suella Braverman in the mud.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify, when man said 'in the sun' above, he means literally.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Washed down with a refreshing Supermalt no doubt.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of those lovely occasions where everyone involved is a cunt. Israel had it coming, but kidnapping women and children is the scummiest way possible to go about it. So, yeah. Fuck 'em all, really.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noes, the Palestinians are being scummy and letting go of the rules of class.

I do hope I meet Zinchenko one day. I reckon you could make the little cunt cry with words.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never personally found myself siding with people that kidnap women and children, but if you do you should probably start having a little think about where you've gone wrong in life.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whataboutism on this is fun (on Twitter). As if the IDF murdering civilians makes Hamas doing it acceptable.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the TLDR with this? I've somehow managed to make it this far through life without really understanding what caused it all and every time I've tried to ask someone in the real World it's clear as day I'm getting a one sided account of events. Which is weird in itself, as that doesn't seem to happen with other ongoing conflicts thousands of miles away.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Romans had a strop in 70 AD and sacked Jerusalem, sending the people of Judea into exile. About 600 years later the Prophet Mohammad, paedo harem in tow, kicked off Arab expanionism across the region. The Arabs spent the next 1,200 years raping women, discovering algebra and not eating pork, while the Jews in exile spent the same period being massacred, making money and also not eating pork. Fast forward to 1900 or so and the Zionist movement kicks off whereby Jews return to what they see as their Judean homeland. 40 years later the Nazis kill 6 million of them and international consensus decides that a Jewish state must be formed. This obviously winds up the incumbent Arab population no end. Immediately upon Israel's creation all the surrounding Arabs declare war to end the state, but Israel wins. Egypt, Syria and others keep declaring war for the next 30 or so years and lose every time. An impossible fudge of a situation forms with the West Bank and Gaza being notionally Palestinian (but with the Israelis sticking their boot in on the regular) and the rest of the country is Israel. Each side is run by extremist headbangers more or less in perpetuity and neither is remotely interested in reconciliation except for a few months in the 90s.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no reconciliation possible when both sides believe their ownership of the land is God given. And as always, pretty much anything is permissable when you believe you are doing gods work. This only ends in genocide.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The explanation of Iran encouraging it to drive a wedge between Israel and the Arab countries makes sense from their perspective, but why would these rubes go along with it when, at best, they're going to end up with a North Korea-style border around them? Maybe they're just mongs.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    The Romans had a strop in 70 AD and sacked Jerusalem, sending the people of Judea into exile. About 600 years later the Prophet Mohammad, paedo harem in tow, kicked off Arab expanionism across the region. The Arabs spent the next 1,200 years raping women, discovering algebra and not eating pork, while the Jews in exile spent the same period being massacred, making money and also not eating pork. Fast forward to 1900 or so and the Zionist movement kicks off whereby Jews return to what they see as their Judean homeland. 40 years later the Nazis kill 6 million of them and international consensus decides that a Jewish state must be formed. This obviously winds up the incumbent Arab population no end. Immediately upon Israel's creation all the surrounding Arabs declare war to end the state, but Israel wins. Egypt, Syria and others keep declaring war for the next 30 or so years and lose every time. An impossible fudge of a situation forms with the West Bank and Gaza being notionally Palestinian (but with the Israelis sticking their boot in on the regular) and the rest of the country is Israel. Each side is run by extremist headbangers more or less in perpetuity and neither is remotely interested in reconciliation except for a few months in the 90s.
    Not an awful explanation but you're kind of leaving out the part where the Israelis took the land/homes from the Palestinians and kicked them out.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a slight oversight, along with pouring cement into their water sources, cutting their electricity and energy, attacking their places of worship and generally treating their ever-decreasing areas of population like an open-air prison. Just an oversight.

Whilst you've all been shovelling Sheperd's Pie down you infront of Soccer Aid for Ukraine, these things have been going on at an alarming rate. The time for now criticising them for their retribution is long gone, my dears, they very much made their bed a d thought they'd get away with it. I appreciate your appetite for bloodshed and violence may be lacking or skewed by media but rest assured, objectively, these are fantastic scenes.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Not an awful explanation but you're kind of leaving out the part where the Israelis took the land/homes from the Palestinians and kicked them out.
    And at the same time cities like Tripoli, Aleppo, and Tehran went from being 20% Jewish to roughly 0. Baghdad being the most striking - in a matter of months a city whose population was 60% Jewish had entirely new inhabitants. I doubt populations that had been stable for centuries just decided to all move because a group of Europeans suddenly showed up.

Which is the point …. How do you build trust when everyone involved has been engaging in ethnic cleansing? The IDF is an atrocity machine, the settlers are monstrous, Hamas cares more Iranian foreign policy. It’s all shit.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youth clubs.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ethnic cleansing of Jews in Tehran? Brother run that uneducated American propaganda in another gaff, please.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It's a slight oversight, along with pouring cement into their water sources, cutting their electricity and energy, attacking their places of worship and generally treating their ever-decreasing areas of population like an open-air prison. Just an oversight.

Whilst you've all been shovelling Sheperd's Pie down you infront of Soccer Aid for Ukraine, these things have been going on at an alarming rate. The time for now criticising them for their retribution is long gone, my dears, they very much made their bed a d thought they'd get away with it. I appreciate your appetite for bloodshed and violence may be lacking or skewed by media but rest assured, objectively, these are fantastic scenes.
    I agree with 90% of what you're saying, but your conclusion that kidnapped children = fantastic scenes still marks you out as a top level cunt, I'm afraid.

Israel have done some terrible shit and you're right, it's pretty much entirely unreported in the west, but kids are not to blame for any of this. Including the Palestinian children that are going to die - in even higher numbers - in response to this.
    Last edited by Spikey M; 08-10-2023 at 06:21 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post

If it was a lightning attack on IDF barracks maybe, machine gunning festival goers to death and raping the women not quite as heroic.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both sides have done an incredible job of dehumanising the other. Absolute barbarism.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taz being a despicable piece of barely human filth, what a surprise.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    I agree with 90% of what you're saying, but your conclusion that kidnapped children = fantastic scenes still marks you out as a top level cunt, I'm afraid.

Israel have done some terrible shit and you're right, it's pretty much entirely unreported in the west, but kids are not to blame for any of this. Including the Palestinian children that are going to die - in even higher numbers - in response to this.
    When Palestinian Jeff was railing against Israelis/Jews, I used to get him revved right up by innocently asking him why we never hear about any of this stuff in the Western media. He used to look at me like I was some sort of yokel.

'Man... Man... *leans right in* Who do you think owns the newspaper?'
    'Oh yeah course yeah.'

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post

No man, woman or child on an individual level is actually a cunt or to blame for the wrongdoings of war. Even Bibbi who is the closest thing to the devil in the modern world or some cunt called Ariel who shoots little Palestinian children from point blank for bants are merely
    misguided human beings. Don't be so sensitive to my words, I don't give a fuck about some innocent Israelis/Arabs on an individual level just as you really don't. My sentiment is aimed at the political systems behind the actions and on that level, get the popcorn and fireworks out when you see bloodshed that the dirty fucks thought was impossible. Bloodshed that strikes a massive blow at the heart of the evil system itself.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learned today that 'showing support' for Hamas is apparently a crime, so, yeah, that's interesting.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Youth clubs.
    I was thinking bake-sales and car washes.

But instead, it is going to be Bibi for life. All those months of protests against his attempts to change the judiciary and constitution and trying to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison …. gone. He’ll get to ram it all through and probably get to leave it all to his moron kid.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see China are calling for a renewed focus on the two state solution.

At this point what is stopping Israel just calling time on that and punting the Palestinian peoples into the rest of the Arab world?

Quite embarrassing for the much vaunted IDF et al to have this ramshackle bunch of idiots do this to them, mind.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    I see China are calling for a renewed focus on the two state solution.

At this point what is stopping Israel just calling time on that and punting the Palestinian peoples into the rest of the Arab world?

Quite embarrassing for the much vaunted IDF et al to have this ramshackle bunch of idiots do this to them, mind.
    Not an expert by any means but hasn’t the deal always been that Jordan and Egypt are perfectly happy with and also engage in the blockade and occupation enforcement to keep it all off their shore. They have borders which could nullify anything Israel tried to do unilaterally.

Israel provides cover and they provided the diplomatic conduit to Saudi and co that Israel has used over the past couple decades. Jordan doesn’t become 1980’s Lebanon redux …. Little less clear about what else Egypt wants.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Russians are saying Ukraine armed Hamas.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The disinformation, lies and manipulation in the media is incredible. Incredible.

Seemingly scenes are already the worst Palestine have seen and it's not even begun yet. Assume ground offensive starts in the coming days. Not sure what escalation might look like from Hamas/Hezbollah/etc but hopefully there's one more big break in this for them from somewhere before Israel complete their latest genocide attempt.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredible fire at Luton Airport. Apparently started by a Tesla car going up. Those lithium batteries are really something, eh.

EDIT: Might be Twitter bullshit re: Tesla, as some are also saying Range Rover. Either way, RIP their insurance company.
    Last edited by Ben; 11-10-2023 at 07:54 AM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sprinklers in the car park, smart decision.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Car fuel can't melt steel!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was bound to be many electrical vehicles in the car park. I doubt any sprinkler system is sophisticated enough to deal with that much lithium going up. You can't just douse it in CO2 because at that heat, it just splits the atoms and you end up with more oxygen.

Fire brigade have done an amazing job to get it out by sun up, really.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fly from Stansted tomorrow. They had better not start sending a load of Luton flights that way.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The news channels in this country are ridiculous.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not just the channels. That baby beheading story gaining that many front page headlines whilst being from a very questionable/zionist source.