Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 4533

Thread: TTH NFL Fantasy Football 2017 thread

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    He’ll run wild tomorrow now
    Not exactly running wild, but of course he’s scored & is having a decent fantasy game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Browns now list Duke as starter.

Opinion time then. Standard scoring, Shady or Chubb?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve swapped Duke in over Marlon Mack, but I do still think Chubb will be the lead back. Might be a game that favours Duke though, so maybe Shady will get the edge this week. I can imagine Chubb getting 10 carries & Duke playing a decent amount if it gets high scoring.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave Shady the edge. He should still stay on the field on 2 minute drills and such, so he edged it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's on the ground already. Fuck this week.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerryon has 4 carries & is already over 100 yards

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve swapped Duke in over Marlon Mack
    Current scores - 13pts for Mack, 1pt for Duke

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current scores - 13pts for Mack, 1pt for Duke
    He's already on 16.9 pts in TTH Dynasty, and on my bench.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    He's on the ground already. Fuck this week.
    He won’t return, and now Sony Michel is out having fumbled while getting injured.

This season is a write off. Mack already pushing 20pts, of course. I think I should just start doing best ball drafts next season.
    Last edited by Dan; 21-10-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Thielen fighting the good fight, but fuck all beyond that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now Bilal Powell injured. Savage season so far.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have options to confirm or cancel the trade, so shall I cancel it & you can send him the offer again later?
    Yes please.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only consolation is that my shit Yahoo dynasty team is somehow 5-1 & giving Mahow a kicking.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lead by 10 in the work league. Ryan and Engram to go against his Tevin Coleman, Julio, Woods and Michael Thomas.

If I pull that off it's one for the ages.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only consolation is that my shit Yahoo dynasty team is somehow 5-1 & giving Mahow a kicking.
    I've just seen Drake's score, genuinely sickening.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailey adds another 3 on, but having basically 0 from both Kearse and Shady has killed me. Especially with Chubb finding pay dirt.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just realised I didn't do a write up this week. Anyway:

Dans Dynasty could see another loss coming my way. I need 80 points in .5 PPR from Ryan, Barkley, Julio and Kelce. It can be done but I don't like my chances.

TTH Dynasty saw me take a few risks that didn't pay off. That's likely me done this year in that.

TTH Standard looks far healthier. I'm 31 points up on Dan with Zeke in play. After that is Mahomes and Hill v Dalton, Hunt and Sanu.

As for my work league that Thomas TD catch could be the difference. Because of it I'm now 8.9 points behind. Ryan and Engram v Coleman and Julio to come. In reality here I'm going to need about 30 points of Ryan, hope his Atlanta lads don't combine for more than 30, then hope Engram can catch it up.

He still has Matt Bryant as his kicker though, so with that not being locked in he could easily change it at some point tomorrow. If he does that'll settle the matchup in his favour. If he doesn't I'd say it's about 80-20 in his favour.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaguars got me 2 points
    Denver on my bench got 32

L McCoy got me 0.1 points
    D Lewis on my bench got 18.5

I deserve the battering I’ve received.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dalton shitting the bed has made me feel less bad about TTH, although if Sanu scores 17+ I’ll go back to being mad at swapping out Mack 3mins before kickoff.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In TTH Regular I'm almost 39 points ahead - I've got Coleman and Browning had Ryan left to play. Barring Ryan going TD crazy and completely leaving Coleman out of the offense, I should have this match-up won.

In TTH Dynasty it's a lot closer. I'm 19 points ahead of Zach, with Hooper to play, but he has Barkley, who has been scarily consistent this season. I'm going to be sick if I lose this match-up, I have Mack (31.9 pts) and Trey Burton (27.6 pts) on the bench, and I started Matt Breida (-0.5 pts). Just hoping Hooper gets a few receptions and a TD, and it SHOULD see me over the line.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m going to be the 2nd or 3rd highest scorer in TTH Dynasty and lose yet again. The schedule is fucking wank.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryan almost caught me up with that bomb TD. 2 points in it now. It's the hope that kills you.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep the hope kills you. Giants have stopped the run all day, so Ito Smith goes off for Coleman. 1 pitch later he's in the end zone. Game over.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that was a batshit crazy week of Fantasy:

Main League, Won 260.96 - 248.35, 6-1, 1st Place

This week's match against 'My Burkhead Ertz', AKA Fay, was never really in doubt, with us being the favourite from start to finish and comfortably so, but yet he ended up smashing his projection and being the 2nd highest scoring team of the week, even outscoring 'Team Awesome' who handed us our only loss of the first half of the campaign. The QB battle was edged by me with Winston and Newton combing to outscore Flacco and Rivers by about 8 points. He smashed the WR battle, as I predicted he would, with Beckham, Julio and Allen outscoring my pathetic combo of Thomas, Marvin and DeSean by about 20 points, but that wasn't enough to compensate for Gurley and Kamara Vs Michel and Ito Smith at RB where we romped to a roughly 40 point win. Ertz and Njoku for him combined to destroy my Ebron and Robinson in the TE and first Flex battle but the 2nd flex was James White for me putting up 32 to Taylor Gabriel's 6. After the game he offered me Ertz for White.... and I've turned it down. Who the fuck saw that coming?

What all this means is at the half way stage the table is:

My Team- 6-1, 1833.54 Points
    Team Awesome: 5-2, 1849.40 Points
    Brees Nutz: 4-3, 1720.36 Points
    My Burkhead Ertz, 4-3, 1558.99 Points
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The Vipers: 3-4, 1597.09 Points
    Multiple Scoregasms: 3-4, 1424.80 Points
    Brady's Bunch: 2-5, 1477.66 Points
    Draft Bust Emporium: 1-6, 1440.07 Points

Already having a 3 game cushion is nice, and I can't see us struggling from here.

Original Dynasty: Won 166.68 - 165.93 Vs Space Monkeys, 6-1, 1st Place

Where to even begin with this. Wow... just wow. We entered the game as the top 2 and before anything happened I was a big favourite. Sanders played Thursday Night and erased all of that, making him the favourite, but I adjusted my lineup and put Yeldon in which made it 50-50 (edging to me) again. This didn't last long. Allen didn't hit projection at Wembley and then Hopkins was poor, as was Ingram, Ebron, Robinson, Lutz, the Jags DST... we were a shitshow. A number of his players were not performing either but the likes of Ertz and Drake did enough that Yahoo had this ranging between 90% and 95% for him... and then came the Chiefs Vs Bengals where I started Mahomes and he had Dalton... I was projected to make up 4 points but actually made up 33 points and got back into range. Still he would beat me unless Sterling Shepard outscored Ito Smith by 12 points... and he managed 13! Somehow we did it. Both teams sucked big time and would have lost to multiple other teams, but we somehow pulled it off.

Half Way Point Table:

My Team, 6-1, 1340.21 Points (1st)
    Space Monkeys, 5-2, 1363.84 Points (7th)
    The Vipers, 5-2, 1312.48 Points (2nd)
    Dalvin and the Chipmunks (AKA Fay), 5-2, 1193.69 Points (5th)
    - - - - - - - - -
    The Order, 4-3, 1428.36 Points (4th)
    Urine Trouble, 2-5, 1110.08 Points (6th)
    Otherworlder, 1-6, 1069.29 Points (8th)
    Viva La Luch, 0-7, 1034.29 Points (3rd)

The positions at the end are where teams finished last year, so that we can see how the rookie draft reshaped things. Like every league he is in, Fay is stealing a Play Off Spot from someone comfortably outscoring him.....

Both TTH leagues ended in losses again, a deserved one to Thommo, a taking the piss one in Dynasty.

Both my other leagues ended in wins. We sit 5-2 (1st) in one of them and 4-3 (5th) in the other. We are outside the play offs in that one by 1.12 points.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fitzgerald is available as a free in my league and he's facing a shit 49ers defence this week. Contemplating dropping gio Bernard to pick him up. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No brainer if you have Gio to drop.

I negotiated that previously mentioned White for Ertz trade and just pulled the trigger on giving up White and Allison for Ertz and Julio. Watch it get vetoed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vetoed within 10 minutes.

Cunts.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    No brainer if you have Gio to drop.

I negotiated that previously mentioned White for Ertz trade and just pulled the trigger on giving up White and Allison for Ertz and Julio. Watch it get vetoed.
    Gonna pull the trigger if he's still about. The falcons on a bye this week mean I'm stuck with Ridley, Coleman and sanu all benched. Derick Henry is also on a bye so fitz would be a solid flex I think.

After an 0-2 start to my fantasy career I'm now 5-2 after working out what I'm actually trying to do.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geronimo Allison was available so I grabbed him instead. Gives me both the GB receivers which is probably safer than a good WR on a really shit team.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, TNF this week is Dolphins/Texans

I’ll do pick’em later.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Jags D has just been dropped in my work league. Given I missed out on the good defences due to being at the back of the line each week, I'll put in for them to see how it goes.

It's also horrible for a QB streamer this week. I was sure Dalton would be dumped after his poor performance last week but nope. My choices are Carr, Keenum, Smith or rolling the dice on Bortles.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the Texans tonight.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seconded on the Texans.

Hopkins is due a poor game sooner or later. Hopefully it isn't today.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick'em was a high scoring week, but there was a clear winner.

@thommo - 22pts
    Me - 32pts
    @Gray Fox - 34pts
    @Limoutsonik - 35pts
    @Sir Andy Mahowry - 45pts

All came down to the players picks, where Mahow got 10 for Mahomes, 10 for the Rams DST (actually second but Denver were first & they don't count as they played on Thursday) & 5 for Ertz, plus another 10 for being spot on about Snead.

I'd also like to point out that I got every single game pick correct apart from the Panthers beating Philly, but that just goes to show how big the player predictions are as Mahow tied for first just off those.

---

Thommo saved some pride by winning the daily league for the week, with Mahow second, but it's still a two horse race between @Baz & I, with only 11pts separating us.

---

Another successful week in survivor, as all four of us survived without taking a strike. I'm not feeling confident in my underdog pick though, so this could be my last week

---

Don't forget your TNF picks! I'm going to take a swing at the Dolphins, I guess.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week was poor for me on the predictions - took some swings and completely missed on a lot. I'm down to my last strike on survivor too so not confident of seeing out too many more weeks.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player picks

Texans tonight.

Can I also pick Hopkins as best WR or are Thursday players not eligible.

Edit: Just seen that they are not eligible as Denver didn't count last week.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 26-10-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it, go Dolphins.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 8 time:

TTH - Dynasty 2-5

My most precarious of leagues sees me dead last. The early Triple RB grab of Johnson, Freeman and Howard really hasn't panned out and we're nearing the point of no return. Wins need to be put together and fast. I face Fay this week and despite predictions telling me I'm favoured, it is tough to trust the numbers some of the guys are getting.

Toggle Spoiler

TTH - Standard 3-4

Last weeks shock win over Dan has helped out heaps here. I'm right back in the play-off shout and to my surprise I'm the only one in the league to have broken 1000 points scored. Perhaps I've been a little unlucky previously?

I face Thommo this week and would massively benefit from putting a dent in his 5-2 team. A win for him means he can probably start looking towards week 14 at the least. Too close to call here.

Toggle Spoiler

Dans Dynasty 5-2

I came so irritatingly close to pulling back the big points deficit last week, but I just fell 5 points short. That now demotes me to 2nd place via head-to-head and looking back over my shoulder.

This league is insanely tight for the time of season it is, save for last place. Each win very much crucial.

Up this week is a rematch against Pleb. He's also down Zeke this week, whilst my squad is minus Ryan and Julio.

Toggle Spoiler

I'm extremely heavily favoured this week, but as we've seen before with Pleb. This can mean nothing.

Work League 5-2

Last weeks horror show saw me lose Melvin Gordon an hour before his game, Kearse put up 0, Shady put up 0.1 before leaving his game and I made a last minute call to switch from Broncos D to Cardinals. Murphys law in full effect.

I see this week being a struggle too.

Toggle Spoiler

I currently have no QB. Very slim pickings on the wire too. Flacco, Bortles, Smith or Keenum are my options. I dislike all of them too. My opponent has some very good matchups there as well.

And lastly I face a very similar defence call to last week. I either play Cardinals D going up against Beathard, who they absolutely torched away from home, or I play the reverse and take advantage of Rosens struggles.

I also wouldn't mind adding some better RB depth here. After Gordon, CmC and Chubb, there's not one there you could say is likely to get a high workload at the moment.
    The 0-7 girl has Kareem Hunt. He'd be a dream trade but I feel she is about to give up.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe my shithouse team in Dan's dynasty is third.

Antonio Brown makes it much more legitimate now though...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drake has already passed his projection in the opening 11 minutes, good start to the week.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Thursday games now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would have been great all around if not for the Texans defence being robbed of a score for no reason.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason page 70 is blocked at work so get chatting so I can read the latest page.

Looks like Mahow could pull off a good upset, courtesy of Deshaun Watson's mammoth 40.96 point haul. In yo face, Golden Grahams.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conflicting TNF for myself across the 2 leagues.

Drake got himself 2 TDs and almost trebled his prediction in TTH Regular, so a great start to the gameweek for me there. However, in TTH Dynasty, my opponent has had Will Fuller go a bit crazy, doubling his projection, so I'm definitely behind and will need some big performances to get back. I'm in a tough spot in that league actually, a lot of first team players out on the bye. I just have to hope that Breida, Mack and Robby Anderson all are fit despite their 'Questionable' tag.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is a bit fucked in the 12 teamer because trading is the only way to get players you need. There is nothing on waivers. It sickened me to have to trade for Danny Amendola but here we are.

In other news, adding Doug Martin was enough to get my trade through that bunch of pussies so we traded Allison, Martin and White for Ertz and Julio.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main League, 6-1, 1st Place

We take on the 5th place side in a match where a win could give us a 4 game cushion on a Play Off spot. Even if it doesn't, it will mean only 1 team is 3 games back as opposed to 2. We're currently expected to win by almost 30 points and I feel like we should win, but it won't be too easy. The trade has left us a bit weaker this week as we had to downgrade James White to Marlon Mack, but we did get to upgrade our weakest flex, Allen Robinson, to Zach Ertz. He definitely has the advantage at QB (Rodgers and Cousins for him, Luck and Winston for me) but I like my team overall as long as Kamara can get his act together, so I'm hopeful we move to 7-1 and take a giant leap towards the Play Offs.

Original Dynasty, 6-1, 1st Place

This week we take on Fay who is 5-2 and occupies the final Play Off Spot. The league is stupidly tight between the top 5, with the other 3 nowhere near. We've had a decent start having started DeAndre Hopkins to his Fairburn leaving us 26.86 - 6.00 up and projected to win by 14 points. That isn't very much though and could easily swing towards him. We will also both be at our final Wembley game, but the only fantasy interest in this match is me starting the Jags DST.

Elsewhere in this league 2nd takes on 3rd (with 2nd currently projected to win by 13) but the 5th place team, who should be looking to capitalise on the 2 top match ups, is struggling Vs the 6th placed team (who is 2-5 and already 3 games off the play offs) due to him starting Watson and Miller. It would be amazing if he pulled off that win.

TTH Standard is lost already. I would care, but I have Hopkins in the above league, and Watson in a couple of others... so it's hard to.

TTH Dynasty we have a hope of finally getting that 3rd win, but we'll need to string 2-3 together to make any real movement I feel. Amendola gave us a strong start considering he was my final flex player, but I do still hate my RBs. Projections have me to win by 17. If we lose it, I feel the season truly is over.

My other 2 leagues have had a strong start. In the one where I am top of the standings I currently lead 49.87 to 25.40 (Watson and Alonso Vs Fuller) and I am projected to win by about 24 points. Should it become close, I have an open spot for a Safety to add some more. In the other random league where I am just outside the play offs on points scored (by less than 2 points!) I face the guy who is 1 spot ahead of me and the match was projected to be 50/50 but following the 44.34 points I got from Watson I am now favourite to win by 15.
    Last edited by Browning; 27-10-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should probably do the pick'em list for this week...

GAME OF THE WEEK - Packers v Rams - Over/under 54.5 total points

---

Jaguars v Eagles (London)
    Broncos v Chiefs
    Browns v Steelers
    Redskins v Giants
    Seahawks v Lions
    Bucs v Bengals
    Ravens v Panthers
    Bears v Jets
    49ers v Cardinals
    Raiders v Colts
    Saints v Vikings
    Bills v Patriots

---

The #1 QB this week will be...

The #1 RB this week will be...

The #1 WR this week will be...

The #1 TE this week will be...

The #1 DST this week will be...

---

This week, Josh Rosen will score...

BONUS QUESTION - Will Blake Bortles be benched again this week?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME OF THE WEEK - Packers v Rams - Over/under 54.5 total points=Over and a Rams win.

---

Jaguars v Eagles (London)=Eagles
    Broncos v Chiefs=Chiefs
    Browns v Steelers=Steelers
    Redskins v Giants=Redskins
    Seahawks v Lions=Seahawks
    Bucs v Bengals=Bengals
    Ravens v Panthers=Panthers
    Bears v Jets=Bears
    49ers v Cardinals=Cardinals
    Raiders v Colts=Colts
    Saints v Vikings=Saints