Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
As a decent mod and poster you're capable of more rationale than that. Don't always be trying to live up to the prick persona. You know full well what I'm saying and I'm right too. Ital has always been a joke as a moderator and now that he's only fleeting here it's high time he was removed. This whole situation is only coppe fastening it.
Whether I can divine your meaning or not is irrelevant. Talking in allusions as you were is just sneaky arseholey. It's like someone fishing for an 'aww babe' on Facebook ,or the sort of thing Harold does to avoid actually saying anything meaningful he might later have to defend. If you're going to talk about this stuff, have the decency to make yourself clear and actually address the issue. If you're not willing to do that, just fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
Is any opposition to you lot 'wailing'? Seems like it.
No. There was no wailing in this thread, for example, until you entered with your standard issue, off the peg victim complex. I'm happy to hear any issues people might have with my moderation, but it's possible to put those across in a way that isn't just 'woe is me'.