It's all about price per pip. A pip being a point, so an increase from 75 (buy price) to 130 (sell price) = 55pips.

If you buy 1 share, which for RR at 75 (the higher the price the more expensive the share) equates to £15. So 1 share x 55 = £55 profit.

£1,005 buys you 67 shares @ 75. So to be precise that rise would've been 67 x 55 which is £3,685. The higher your exposure, the more profit, but naturally the higher risk. I don't max my account on trades, but if you're starting out with 1K I feel it's the best way to gain traction. Be patient, try to find the perfect set up and then be aggressive by scaling up.

By scaling up I mean if you've staked 67, then for that pip you gain £67. So at 76 you can buy a further 4.44 shares (67/15.2 as £67 increase and £15.20 per pip @ 76). Continue this process until you hit a major resistance, which is usually a moving average on a higher time frame (hourly/4 hourly/ daily).

And I repeat I'd only be that aggressive with a smaller account to gain some capital and if you can risk 1k. You get yourself up to 5k+ with one good move and you should start reducing your size as a percentage of your account (3% tops per trade is my rule, usually 1%). If I get momentum I'll consider scaling in, so increasing size whilst already in profit and with no risk (I'll stop out for zero at worst).