Quote Originally Posted by Smjffy View Post
On tonight's football, I may be slightly over-confident but I have a hunch we're going to brush Atletico aside instead of the anticipated low scoring match. It's really weird watching Liverpool and wondering where the next defeat is going to come from as I can say without much bias that we're truly a step above most sides at this moment in time. I'm all for an unbeaten season but given it's been so long I don't care all that much although I do think we should put some serious effort into chasing the treble as I think that would cement our current status as the best in the world. Three European Cup finals in three seasons...four out of five if you include the Europa League is some really good going no matter which club achieves it.

If I was to reflect a little further then I do sort of see how annoying I must have been over the years thinking this season would be our year etc as quite frankly we piss on every single side we've had since I've supported them. I would like to think it's over now but until these five league games are completed then I'm going to keep a low profile.
Top few lines make for a good post-match read.