User Tag List

Thread: FIFA 20: Sponsored by VOLTA Football, apparently.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I enjoyed the placing games and went 3-1-1, the loss being the DC when I was winning. Game feels just as quick to me, @Yevrah, but only since getting an entirely 80+ team with chem styles - I always think the new ones are sluggish stepping down from a 195 end game team in the previous edition, so I’d suggest it might be that?

I’ve gone 1-3 in Rivals, and it’s fucking horrible. Congested middle of the park, and constantly being robbed of the ball miliseconds after I make the tackle. The former seems no worse a scenario than in ‘19, but obviously I’d need to learn how to break it again, the latter seems worse, which is saying something. It genuinely feels like there’s little point winning the ball at times as they rob it back in a better position- it’s no surprise these cunts don’t bother tackling and simple cut passing lanes when they’re defending.

Still not sold on keeping up with Fifa this year, I think it might be my year out.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Well, I enjoyed the placing games and went 3-1-1, the loss being the DC when I was winning. Game feels just as quick to me, @Yevrah, but only since getting an entirely 80+ team with chem styles - I always think the new ones are sluggish stepping down from a 195 end game team in the previous edition, so I’d suggest it might be that?
    Fair point, it could well be.