Thread: Top 5 of anything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    That pretty much covers it. Except he posted a picture of the poor girl in the thread, and then Alan found it.
    The whole thing would have been fine, but one of her boyfriend's pals saw the thread and it caused a bit of a fuss. Still shagged her again though.

What are the chances of me posting that story anonymously on 4chan and both the story and the picture being recognized by separate people ffs

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    The whole thing would have been fine, but one of her boyfriend's pals saw the thread and it caused a bit of a fuss. Still shagged her again though.

What are the chances of me posting that story anonymously on 4chan and both the story and the picture being recognized by separate people ffs
    The boyfriend randomly showed up at a Halloween party at my flat a couple of years ago. I'd never met him but knew what he looked like so it melted my brain a bit.

That was at the peak of my coke phase, I lolled in his face and he left. I don't think I feel worse about any single thing I've done in my life.
    Last edited by dino; 21-06-2019 at 04:46 PM.