Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
You'd definitely not enjoy it now then. About 30 reports, which are really badly laid out, landing together into your inbox every few days that you've to 'OK' or 'Discard'. God knows why they just don't go into a list of your scouted players without discarding anything.
This is an absolute mess. I genuinely don't understand what's going on so I just look at my phone while hovering over a place that will most likely hit the moving acknowledge button and click until it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
Did a full season yesterday, was good fun. I have a feeling I'm completely screwed but I'll post an update later.
After my calls for cheat players went unheeded so my only purchase was this scrawny Portuguese lad called Xadas who wasn't a natural in any of the positions I was playing on the pitch but my scouts said was 86 good because I really know what I'm doing but I wasn't sure about because my scouts are all shit.

The plan was to play 3 central midfielders with the Ayew brothers on either wing and Abraham/Bony up front. I kind of needed that to work because everyone else was shit. My only other right winger was Narsingh who didn't look that good and my most attacking left winger was Sam Clucas. So Xadas would understudy for either side. Let the season roll.

The season kicked off with a morale boosting destruction of my team by Tottenham, City and Chelsea in my first 3 games. I'd hoped the 6-0 win against Plymouth would have helped. Nah. Chelsea put 4 past us and Martin Ollson two-footed someone in the 89th minute. It would be a recurring theme throughout the season when Sanches two footed someone so badly he got a 5 game ban for it in a 6-1 loss to Liverpool.

On the player front, it turns out my plan was total dog shit as the Ayew brothers who I placed all my faith in severely let me down. Andre Ayew racked up 18 starts and 6 decent sub appearances as in Inside Forward with a return of 3 goals. That return has earned himself a one way trip to Bournemouth which I'll return to later. I'm no longer on speaking terms with Jordan Ayew and apparently his agent isn't with any other club either. Awful. Towards Christmas, Tammy Abraham has been carrying us on his shoulders with Sanches chipping in occasionally as I give up on the Ayew brothers. Luciano Narsingh who I'd written off as a bloke who could just run quite fast starts scoring left and right and my man, Xardoz, is popping up too even though I'm playing him in a position he's rated at 2 stars because I can't bare to write Jordan Ayews name.

All this negativity and I haven't even mentioned we finished 7th. Somehow. We drew one less game than we won all season in the dullest race to the Europa but a accurate reflection of the real life Premier League. Everyone from 13th down within 4 points of relegation and the top 6 in a league of their own and Arsenal at the bottom of it.

Full schedule:
Toggle Spoiler

Now onto next year, instead of the three million I was given last year I now have 56 million quid. Good old TV money. I also have Jordi Amat, Roque Mesa and Borja Baston returning from awful seasons. I don't particularly want to keep any of them but we'll see.

I've splurged loads of it on to have the brothers that shall no longer be named never darken my door again. Most of that went on Ryan Sessegnon who seems to have the same kind of strengths as Narsingh does but from the other side and a few youngsters who's stats stood out to replace the outgoing Angel Rangel and loan players Sanches, Andy King and poor Tammy. I'm going to try to get him again but he's so good I assume Chelsea will let him rot in the reserves instead.

I'm looking at getting Ben Mee in for four million thanks to Burnley going down. I considered going for Sakho who's available for nine million but I don't want to start paying people a 100k a week. Another reason for Ben Mee is the dilemna I mentioned at the top of the post. The Europa League. They want an amount of players trained by Swansea. I've got none. They want a large amount of players trained in England. I've got 1 less than that. So I'm either qualifying for the Europa with a squad of 15 and a few 12 year olds or I'm going out early.

edit: @SvN spoilers don't work with images.

edit2: nearly forgot. Xadas