This is how the top of the current Premier League table stands:

I think we'll all be very surprised if someone other than Leicester or Spurs win it; probably anyone other than Leicester, quite honestly.

I came across this article comparing the run of fixtures for the top two teams.

Both have seven games left to play:

Leicester
Southampton (H)
Sunderland (A)
West Ham (H)
Swansea (H)
United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

For Leicester, 17 is now the magic number. Any combination of Tottenham points dropped and Leicester points won that reaches that figure, wins them the title. 21 points are on the table.

From the reverse fixtures earlier in the season, Leicester took 17 points off the teams they face in the run-in, beating all of the teams they still have to face aside from draws with Manchester United and Southampton.
Spurs
Liverpool (A)
United (H)
Stoke (A)
West Brom (H)
Chelsea (A)
Southampton (H)
Newcastle (A)

Tottenham, meanwhile, took 10 points from their remaining opponents. That includes a defeat by Manchester United and only beating Southampton and Newcastle with the rest as draws - although it does not account for the obvious improvement they have shown.

Of the seven remaining gameweeks, Leicester play first in four, the final day kicks off simultaneously, while the penultimate weekend’s TV games are yet to be decided.

That could be perceived as an advantage, with Spurs having to wait until their rivals pile the pressure on before them. But if Tottenham can beat Liverpool on Saturday, April 2, the tension is ramped up for Leicester’s game against Southampton a day later
Leicester clearly have the easier run of games, and their record in the reverse fixtures swings it greatly in their favour, but I dunno - some part of me thinks Spurs might just do it.

Also I thought I'd add this, the league table from the same point in the year, when Liverpool looked like winning it before Gerrard let it slip away:
Toggle Spoiler

Anyway, back to this season. So long as Kane stays fit, there's a chance Spurs could win the league. If that happened, would Leicester receive any ridicule for letting it go so late? Or would everyone be too disappointed to make fun of them? It seems like every "neutral" wants Leicester to win it, even with a gypo scally like Vardy up-front.

Also, is it too early to be writing off Arsenal and City? They still have to play eachother, at the Etihad, and then have another seven games on top of that.

Arsenal
Watford (H)
West Ham (A)
Palace (H)
West Brom (H)
Sunderland (A)
Norwich (H)
City (A)
Aston Villa (H)

City
Bournemouth (A)
West Brom (H)
Chelsea (A)
Newcastle (A)
Stoke (H)
Southampton (A)
Arsenal (H)
Swansea (A)
+at least 2 champions league games vs PSG

If Arsenal win all their games they'd finish on 79 points.
If Man City win all their games they'd finish on 75 points.
If Spurs win all their games they'd finish on 82 points.
If Leicester win all their games they'd finish on 87 points.

In 2015 Chelsea won the league with 87 points:

In 2014 Man City won the league with 86 points:

In 2013 Man Utd won the league with 89 points:

In 2012 Man City won the league with 89 points:

And in 2011 Man Utd won the league with just 80 points:

Arsenal winning it with 79 points would be something special, both in terms of Spurs and Leicester's downfall, and completely undeservedly winning the title.

I'll add a poll but I'm sure it'll be ~95% Leicester, with the Arsenal contingent picking their lot. If somehow Leicester mess up, it'll be interested to see who predicted it.

Also the next Premier League games aren't until 2nd April. How rubbish is that!