Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
I should have added, also, that her being connected to the Teams call is potentially crucial if you're trying to buy yourself a few extra minutes. Let's say she logs onto the Teams call at the start, is heard or even seen to say 'Morning everyone!', and then remains on the call, there is no doubt in the minds of anyone on that call that she's around and about.

The disappearance location being next to a river is also important because it makes everyone think she has fallen in the river and waste valuable investigation time looking in said river while she has made a beeline for Panama.

I'm just riffing here.
She also dialled in at 9.01. Now her organisation may be that slack that being late for a meeting is acceptable so it's commonplace, but it also may have been the perfectly created opportunity for her to say "Morning everyone, sorry I'm late" - you'll always remember the late ones logging in. On time and your arrival "hello" can easily be lost among the noise. If she didn't have much to contribute (seems accepted FACHT) she'd have been on mute straight after that as well.