Gillingham : Pre Season Transfer Window - Season 2083/84

Having won the league, we needed to make enhancements to the squad to make more of a dent on our Champions League ventures.

One for the future. My scouts liked him, but this means i now have 3 decent teenage goalkeepers.

New right back from Seria A to compete with my young English full back.

My future star to play centre back. Will be on the bench for most of this season, but hope he comes good.

Purchased this chap for the future and thicken the squad. I play 433, so will retrain him to play striker.

Another one for the future. Paid over the odds for him, but he should be one to one in a few years. Currently in the under 18's.

New star holding midfielder. Highest valued acquisition this summer, but he goes straight into the first team.

New first team left back and yet another Argie to join the defence. Not the fittest, but a very good left back.

Another full back acquired in this transfer window. But i have sold 4 full backs in the summer so need to reinforce in these areas. At 16 yrs old, he's probably too young, but he is my back up LB this season as his potential is very good.

Signed this chap on a pre-contract and once he arrived, my coaches didn't like him quite as much as my scouts did. In the reserves he goes.

The season starts...shall update at the mid point.