We've all been here long enough and I'd wager a good portion of us now well into our 30's which is still young, or at least an age I thought to be.

But....

I don't know if it's just me, my life, my thought, my recent experiences but whilst I don't 'feel' old, I don't 'look' old, I can't shake the thought that I actually am old.

Examples perhaps. I made reference to last lass I was seeing and the age gap between us a while ago, that was one of the first times I thought about my own age seriously.

Example 2. If I was talking to my niece or nephews or whatever, just seems to be a different generation. I mean, I legit got hammered by a 9 year old kid on Fifa.

Example 3. Body wear and tear. Nothing major but I've been nursing an inflamed tendon now for longer than I would have liked. Knee brace, pain killers and deep heat are every bit a part of my daily routine as breakfast, lunch and tea. I'm fit-ish but truthfully? If I don't have a powernap during the day, I'm wiped out.

Example 4. I was recently asked what year I left school followed by "so you were 18 in 2003." I thought nothing of it until they then added, just like Facebook, I wasn't even around then. I fell right into it obviously and more fool me perhaps going a little too hard on the young chef I'm trying to train but it still cut me quite sharp.

So, erm, is it just me or do you feel old too? If so, do you remember at what point?