User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2KXX Games Thread

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No probs.

Yeah, if you go into Features > Create Roster > NBA > Official 2KSports Roster, you can edit it from there.

Gimme a shout if you get any issues.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit fiddly and inexplicably you can't do some things you think you'd be able to, like add a rookie MJ to a team. You have to take him from one of the classic teams as I did from the 85-86 one.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah so they don’t have a 2003 LeBron. Only a 2006. I’d basically have to create my own etc?

I did find a 2003 team in the user created roster but it’s got all their current stats so it’s pointless.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more losses:

Game 14: Chicago Bulls 72 New York Knicks 93
    Game 15: Denver Nuggets 110 Chicago Bulls 62
    Game 16: Chicago Bulls 43 Dallas Mavericks 115

The loss to New Year was bearable, while the losses to the Nuggets and the Mavericks were anything but - the latter being the best team we've faced this season so far. Impossible to score against.

I have been busy in the market though, with the following business done as the trade deadline nears:

Spurs Trade: Keldon Johnson PF & Jakob Poeltl C
    Bulls Trade: Charles Oakley PF, Dave Corzine C & 25 2nd Rd Pick

Bulls Trade: Sidney Green PF
    Mavericks Trade: Willie Cauley-Stein C

Bulls Waive: John Brown C

Bulls Sign: Isaiah Thomas

Line up is now:

PG Thomas 77
    SG Jordan 93
    SF Korver 73
    PF Johnson 81
    C Robinson 82

Better, but still not good enough. Just one win would be lovely. 0-16 now.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    Ah so they don’t have a 2003 LeBron. Only a 2006. I’d basically have to create my own etc?

I did find a 2003 team in the user created roster but it’s got all their current stats so it’s pointless.
    You do, using player DNA. I've never bothered. His 2006 one should suffice.

And yeah, bar a couple of rosters that have both effort and quality control, they're a sea of shite.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did some googling and there's no cross platform play so the idea is dead anyway.

Shame.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're on Gamepass it might. Even if it claims there's no crossplay.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Epic Store so it's connected to nothing but my roster search for 2003 Cavs revealed that PS4-5/XBOX/PC all have completely seperate user created rosters. My username is Trip_ch if theres a way to add friends within NBA2K not the platform.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely no way to do it through Epic.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still haven't got a reply from 2kSupport....

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the LeBron game going.

Game 17: Chicago Bulls 71 Houston Rockets 106
    Game 18: Miami Heat 99 Chicago Bulls 96

3 points away from a win against Miami. 10 points down at one stage we clawed our way back with MJ catching fire (and hitting a season high 59 points). 44 seconds to go we're level and we have the ball. Manage to rim it three times and Miami get it back with 11 seconds to go. They hit a three pointer and with 2 seconds left Jordan gets it, shoots from range and it bounces off the rim again. Gutting, but absolutely loving this. Turning this franchise into winners is going to be so satisfying.

0-18 and 11 games of the regular season left.

While we sit at the foot of the East the top 8 is as follows:

Celtics 16-6
    Heat 15-7
    Nets 15-8
    Raptors 10-9
    Hawks 7-9
    Bucks 10-13
    Knicks 9-12
    76ers 9-12

Pistons may sneak in as they have two games in hand and sit on 7 wins currently.

In the West:

Nuggets 16-7
    Pelicans 15-6
    Mavericks 14-6
    Trail Blazers 15-8
    Grizzlies 15-9
    Lakers 13-8
    Clippers 12-8
    Spurs 12-8

Jordan won the dunk contest and MVP appears to be between Giannis (31-12-6-2-1) and Doncic (34-8-9-1-0). Stats rounded.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-21 now. With only 8 games left of the regular season it's becoming increasingly likely we won't win one. But, a decent pick in the draft is all but secured either way.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 1 (of the Bulls 85-86 team in the current NBA) is done and we finished 0-29.

Proper slog towards the end and we never got closer to a win than the 3 point defeat by Miami. Doncic won MVP, MJ took it personally.

Into the Playoffs and the Pelicans nailed it.

On the plus side, we should have a decent draft pick (from the 1986 class) and have a cap room of at least $50m.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this is the roster we end the season with. A sea of shite, with only about 5 players I want to keep.

Need to release the absolute trash and try and pad out the squad with cheap frees who have some trade value for picks. Number 1 priority is a SF who can shoot 3's and isn't 40.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on the support, they claimed my unedited video was edited, called me a liar about what VC i had bought and asked me to record another so I'm just boycotting the entire franchise.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These companies just do not give a fuck, do they?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got 3rd pick in the draft, I feel robbed.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    These companies just do not give a fuck, do they?
    There's no pressure on them is the problem. They have a direct transaction record of my credit card buying something from their service and it literally doesn't matter because Politicians are too old to legislate on it so they just do what the money tells them to.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 2 2021/22 - Chicago Bulls 85/86 team - Summer Business.

Summer business is done.

The Draft - With the 86 draft class loaded we nabbed the following:

Round 1 Pick 3: Dennis Rodman - PF | SF - 24 years old - 77 Rated.

I mean, it had to be done. On a pure stats basis I wouldn't have, but that's 2 of the 3 stars of the 98 bulls team secured. 4 year deal (2+2) on around $9m a year. With A+ potential could be a massive player for us.

Round 2 Pick 1: Wil Hines - SF | SG - 19 years old - 74 Rated

Don't think this chap was a real player (not all of the players in the real draft classes are), but at 19 and with bags of potential it seemed a no brainer from what was left.

Players Released:

Korver (retired), Bullock, Macy, Higgins, Williams, Johnson, Miller and Smith all left. All shit, so no issue there.

Players Signed

Jared Harper PG - 4 year $12m deal
    Duncan Robinson SF - 4yr $28m deal
    Gabriel Tavares SF - 4yr $23.65m deal
    Bobby Portis C - 3yr $44.1m deal
    Edmond Simpson SG - 4yr $11.95m deal
    Edward Jefferson SG - 4yr $28m deal

Some other players were re-signed and we also traded Poetl to the Grizzlies for their 1st round picks for 22 and 24. Also signed a coach who runs the triangle.

Current squad and first game update to follow. Can we finally win one?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 2 squad:

Much better than the first season. Fingers crossed for Robinson and Portis with the 3s!

Game 1: Chicago Bulls 92 New York Knicks 97

Unbelievably we spaffed a 21 point lead in this one. The rubber banding in that game was obscene. 48 points for Jordan in the garden.

0-1

EDIT: Robinson's salary per annum is $7m, not $28m. The salaries are all fucked.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 21-06-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another trade to announce. Mitchell Robinson finally pissed me off too much so off he goes to the Denver Nuggets. In return we get their 1st pick for the 2025 draft and Bol Bol. Only one year left on his contract but if he's anything like last year I finally have another player I know can shoot 3's. Portis is ok, but has a weird throwing animation which makes it much harder. More on him later.

Game 2: Miami Heat 97 Chicago Bulls 74

Never really in this one, so that's 31 defeats and counting to go 0-2 this season.

Game 3: Toronto Raptors 74 Chicago Bulls 106

Fucking finally. Everything clicks, Jordan scores 41 and we hit 10 3 pointers in a game for the first time. Crushing win and the longest losing streak I've had in any game ever is over.

Game 4: Minnesota Timberwolves 67 Chicago Bulls 75

From the sublime to the ridiculous. Should have won by a landslide but missed so many shots in this game. Still, that's two wins in a row and we are up and running. Playoffs is now the aim, even if we sneak in 8th.

My coach is making far too many retarded substitutions as well, so I need to get the paintbrush out and edit the rotations, which is good, but all goes to shit and is a ballache when someone gets injured.

We've got $33m salary cap room which will get decimated when I re-sign Jordan and hopefully Bol too, but if I can time it right and get rid of Portis when I can trade him I should be able to bring a quality point guard in from free agency to make what I reckon could be pushing for a title challenging side.

Upcoming free agents are: Doncic, Curry, Irving, Young and Gilgious-Alexander. I doubt I'll be able to pull off Doncic, but any of the others would be sweet.

2-2 with 25 regular season games to go.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Rodman a created player or is he actually in the game?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can load historic draft classes, so I got him through the draft (from loading the 1986 class) in my second season as a 24 year old.

1987 is loaded for season 3 so Pippen is a possibility in that one.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordan wins Eastern Conference player of the month for December and is in the early running for MVP. I need to find something for him to take personally.

In the West the Pelicans are ridiculous again with a 6-0 record so far. No idea why they're so good in this game vs. real life.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m surprised they have put this in. (Or is it all custom mods?)

It’s awesome though. Can’t believe you lost every game in the first season.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like a challenge Baz and it's far too easy on normal.

It's a brilliant feature. They could have implemented it slightly better in some ways, but effectively they have every single draft class for each year going back to the 70s/80s and they have classic and all-time teams for almost every franchise. All in the game out of the box, no mods.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have to get this and give it a bash as it's on Game Pass. Hilarious how much better this mode is than FIFA's equivalent

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's staggering. I don't know much more about basketball than a casual interest, but it's got every player I've ever head of and at various stages of their career too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it play well?

I think my FIFA time has come to and end or damn close to it, for this year and I'm going to glaringly avoid looking at my stack of unplayed and look to something else.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. The in game presentation makes you feel like you're part of an NBA season too. It's so well done.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 games to update on. After 4 games of the second season we were 2-2 and just outside the playoff spots.

Game 5: Chicago Bulls 83 Golden State Warriors 106

After two straight wins for the first time confidence was high but we were taught a lesson here, with the Warriors shooting from range destroying us.

Game 6: Chicago Bulls 124 LA Clippers 117

We bossed this one for three quarters with Jordan a colossus, and with an 18 point lead going into the 4th it looked like our first win on the road was a formality. We then fell apart as the Clippers knocked in 37 points in one quarter to take it to overtime. The team rallied and Jordan knocked in another 8 points to lead us to victory and give him a Bulls record of 70 points in a regular season game.

Game 7: Chicago Bulls 87 Cleveland Cavaliers 76

In the reverse of the previous game we were rancid in the first half, trailing by 13 points entering the break. A solid 3rd cut the gap to 7 and then Jordan must have taken things personally as he nailed 20 points in the 4th quarter (52 in the game) to seal the win. The last two games have been brilliant for different reasons and we now, finally, have a team that can at least compete.

4-3 after 7 games and with 22 of the regular season left we sit 7th in the East with games in hand on all of the teams above us.

1st Miami 7-3
    2nd Atlanta 7-5
    3rd Charlotte 7-6
    4th Boston 6-5
    5th Orlando 5-4
    6th Detroit 5-4
    7th Chicago 4-3
    8th Indiana 5-5

In the West the Pelicans are now 8-0.

Jordan is back leading the MVP race with 42ppg, but is just outside the places for the All-Star game. We have a two week break then 3 games in 4 days. Hosting the Grizzlies, followed by trips to Orlando and Brooklyn. Game on.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to watch a real game last night to see if I could get into it. Was the Suns v Clippers.

A usual amount of bollocks refereeing towards the end and a surprising amount of diving(apparently they call this Flopping). Seemed fun enough, but the game seems designed to get to the end of the 4th quarter with it being close for DRAMA purposes. Not really sure what I make of it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been watching a few and I quite enjoy the two hour highlight packages as it cuts a lot of the shit out.

Back to the Bulls, second season:

Game 8 - Memphis Grizzlies 102 Chicago Bulls 89
    Game 9 - Chicago Bulls 102 Orlando Magic 90
    Game 10 - Chicago Bulls 89 Brooklyn Nets 123
    Game 11 - Chicago Bulls 109 Houston Rockets 97
    Game 12 - Los Angeles Lakers 114 Chicago Bulls 82

3 defeats and 2 wins takes us to 6-6 after 12 and 7th in the East. Pelicans now 12-0 in the West. Looking good for the playoffs at this stage. Also traded Bobby Portis to the Lakers to free up cap space to go for an uber point guard in free agency, got some 1 year deal shitehawk in return and their first pick for 2026, which was nice.

Two home games up next against the Hornets (7-7 record) and the almighty Pelicans. Should be interesting.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's absolutely unbearable to watch live. The mix of timeouts and reviews makes it unbearable.

Just to prove how absurd it's got. The last 90 seconds of Suns v Clippers took 33 minutes.

Trae Young has been an absolute king, keeps going into other peoples arenas and absolutely merking them. He plays the villain so well.

Here's an assist

Here he crosses up a defender so badly that he has time to pause, do a dance and then hit the three.

I love him.

Trae Young, Ja Morant, Anthony Edwards are all so fun to watch.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MyTeam community is up in arms today because they've released an invincible (basically 99 in every stat) 7'2" Bol Bol who can play at SF.

https://2kdb.net/player/2k21/bol-bol/9407

Not sure what his jumper is like but the dribble signatures are the best in the game I believe.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been loving Young in the games I’ve seen.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw I've been doing some research and I'm not sure how good your PC is but if you'd like to pirate any version before NBA2k16 then we could play together but I can't play with you on Xbox sadly.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My laptop is wank, sadly. Hopefully NBA2K22 works.

Game 13: Charlotte Hornets 95 Chicago Bulls 107
    Game 14: New Orleans Pelicans 100 Chicago Bulls 84
    Game 15: Chicago Bulls 107 Atlanta Hawks 69
    Game 16: San Antonio Spurs 100 Chicago Bulls 71

2 wins and 2 defeats takes us to 8-8 with 13 games of the regular season left and we sit 7th in the East. We could and perhaps should have beaten the Pelicans, but they march on to a 19-0 record. The win against the Hawks was the best so far and we were in total control, winning by 38 points.

One game left against Eastern Conference leaders the Boston Celtics (12-7) before the All-Star break. Trade deadline is up so gonna have a speculative look to see if we can do any BUZZER BEATER business.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're in trouble.

Game 17: Chicago Bulls 66 Boston Celtics 116

Game 18: Portland Trail Blazers 106 Chicago Bulls 92

The Celtics absolute annihilated us and while we fought hard against the Blazers, they ran out comfortable winners. For the first time in ages we're outside the playoff spots.

The the All-Star game came and went with Jordan starring for the East. Up against the Pacers (14-11) and the Thunder (7-17) next. We need to win both.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show us Rodman’s stats, Yev.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ta da!

Driving Layup 65
    Standing Dunk 82
    Driving Dunk 78
    Close Shot 68
    Mid-Range Shot 61
    Three-Point Shot 48
    Free Throw 59
    Post Hook 58
    Post Fade 46
    Post Moves 40
    Draw Foul 54
    Shot IQ 47
    Pass Accuracy 41
    Ball Handle 30
    Speed With Ball 43
    Hands 72
    Pass IQ 28
    Pass Vision 28
    Offensive Consistency 36
    Interior Defense 91
    Perimeter Defense 77
    Steal 55
    Block 57
    Offensive Rebound 93
    Defensive Rebound 79
    Lateral Quickness 58
    Help Defense IQ 89
    Pass Perception 87
    Defensive Consistency 87
    Speed 64
    Acceleration 59
    Strength 73
    Vertical 82
    Stamina 94
    Intangibles 74
    Hustle 97

He's not actually that good at the moment. Maybe once he develops and gets 99 ish in all defensive stats he will be, but as it stands I'm very tempted to trade him when he hits about 85 overall (80 now), move Bol to PF and bring in a mobile centre.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's Jordan:

Driving Layup 99
    Standing Dunk 76
    Driving Dunk 99
    Close Shot 96
    Mid-Range Shot 83
    Three-Point Shot 68
    Free Throw 87
    Post Hook 42
    Post Fade 92
    Post Moves 70
    Draw Foul 99
    Shot IQ 95
    Pass Accuracy 85
    Ball Handle 92
    Speed With Ball 89
    Hands 99
    Pass IQ 78
    Pass Vision 74
    Offensive Consistency 99
    Interior Defense 63
    Perimeter Defense 96
    Steal 97
    Block 69
    Offensive Rebound 54
    Defensive Rebound 55
    Lateral Quickness 93
    Help Defense IQ 96
    Pass Perception 92
    Defensive Consistency 96
    Speed 96
    Acceleration 97
    Strength 58
    Vertical 99
    Stamina 99
    Intangibles 80
    Hustle 89

97 overall at the moment.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The regular season of season 2 is coming to a close.

Game 17: Chicago Bulls 66 Boston Celtics 116
    Game 18: Portland Trail Blazers 106 Chicago Bulls 92
    Game 19: Chicago Bulls 82 Utah Jazz 89
    Game 20: Chicago Bulls 97 Oklahoma City Thunder 86
    Game 21: Phoenix Suns 122 Chicago Bulls 63
    Game 22: Denver Nuggets 125 Chicago Bulls 101

A shitty run against some tough teams sees 1 win in 6 and we drift out to 9-13, with 7 games left:

1st Brooklyn 18-10
    2nd Boston 13-10
    3rd Philadelphia 13-11
    4th Atlanta 14-13
    5th Orlando 11-10
    6th Charlotte 11-11
    7th Toronto 12-13
    8th Milwaukee 9-10

9th Miami 9-11
    10th Detroit 10-14
    11th Chicago 9-13
    12th Washington 10-16

However, our next 6 games are against teams with negative records, including one against the Bucks, then we finish at Philadelphia.

vs Kings (11-12)
    vs Mavericks (9-14)
    vs Pacers (7-15)
    vs Pistons (10-14)
    vs Wizards (10-16)
    vs Bucks (9-10)
    vs 76ers (13-11)

I reckon 5 wins against that lot might be enough, particularly if one of those wins is against the Bucks. We'd get minced in the playoffs either way, but if we don't make it it'll represent a disappointing season.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 27-06-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game 23: Sacramento Kings 104 Chicago Bulls 108

Jordan hits eighty-three points. Bulls win. 10-13.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His hair is the worst though.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 2 Summary 2021/22

Season over and after the win over the Kings we didn't win another game, finishing 10-19 and well outside the playoffs.

On the plus side, Jordan's efforts were recognised:

Onto the playoffs, the Miami Heat became the first team to win a Championship from 8th seed.

Our end of season slump led to us getting 2nd pick in the Lottery and 20th pick (from Memphis). Huge off season coming up.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chicago Bulls Season 3 - 2022/23 Pre-Season

The Draft

With second pick from the 1987 draft class hopes were high of a good pick. The Mavericks were up first and they took Scottie Pippen, leaving the Bulls to take David Robinson. We have the mobile centre we were after, so if we can secure a decent Point Guard in Free Agency, we're set.

Free Agency

With Jordan's contract coming to an end there was a possibility we might lose him, but as a restricted free agent I was allowed to match any offer to keep him. With almost all of the NBA after him a 4 year deal (from someone I forget) was matched and after releasing a couple of players we had $30m free cap space to get a point guard. This went better than I could ever have hoped as we secured....

Toggle Spoiler

Tremont Waters was also brought in to give some cover, leaving the roster for our third season looking like so:

Finally, I think we have a roster good enough to make the playoffs.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure it works in the game but this would be an absolutely hilarious team to watch in IRL.

Bol Bol, a man who when trying to find a picture of him the google result gave me 'Best of Bol Bol in NBA scrimmages' and 'Career high performance - 16 points, 10 rebounds', in the paint with Jordan shooting mid-range jumpers and Trae Young shooting threes.

I know you don't cheat in these games but I wouldn't argue against just swapping him for his Dad.

Terrifying. For reference, here's PRIME Michael Jordan standing next to Charles Barkely.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'd started with the 1985 draft class I could have loaded Manute in. Really should have done that and feels a bit lame to go back a few years for the next draft class now. What I've also noticed is for some reason this game doesn't appear to have Reggie Miller in the 1987 draft class.

And it is working splendidly so far, update to follow....

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 3 Chicaco Bulls - Regular Season 2022/23

Game 1: Chicago Bulls 108 Milwaukee Bucks 93

Pts: Jordan 51
    Reb: Bol 7
    Ast: Young 5
    Stl: Young 4
    Blk: Robinson 2

A winning start to the regular season. Bol is amazing at Power Forward and Robinson a rock that can move at centre. 1-0.

Game 2: Golden State Warriors 86 Chicago Bulls 101

Pts: Jordan 31
    Reb: Robinson 15
    Ast: Jordan 6
    Stl: Young 2

Game 3: Chicago Bulls 138 LA Clippers 101

Pts: Jordan 47
    Reb: Robinson 14
    Ast: Jordan 16
    Stl: Jordan 3

A triple double for Robinson with 12 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists. With our biggest win so far it's also the first time we've won three in a row. We're purring and have our first big test next against the Suns, with Ayton and Booker both 92 rated.

Game 4: Phoenix Suns 111 Chicago Bulls 116

Pts: Jordan 40
    Reb: Bol 15
    Ast: Jordan 13
    Stl: Jordan 3
    Blk: Bol 1

Phoenix started very strongly and we found ourselves 15 points down in the second quarter and still trailing by 6 after the third quarter but an immense performance in the 4th saw us hit 41 points to take the game. 4-0 and we are firing.