Post: Now then, a lot has happened since I was unlawfully evicted from this forum
User: QE Harold Flair
Infraction: Offensive behaviour

Administrative Note:
Message to User:
First post back and already being racist about "trampy Arabs". Not on.

Original Post:
The Paris attacks, the mass rape and sexual harrassment of women by migrants and asylum seekers being the most despicable. Of course some of us have been seeing these things for some time (whilst being called racist for disliking Islam and the trampy arabs from certain regions). Well I want to congratulate the spineless apologists and 'refugees welcome' cunts for what they are turning Europe into. It's astonishing, I find, that the mass rape and sexual harrassment by a thousant men on new year's eve barely got any media coverage for days after it happened. As well as the police in Sweden and Germany trying to cover it up! Rotherham all over again. It makes one wonder just what the real situation is here. How much more has been covered up? I just hope some of those stupid enough to have wanted this will come to their senses and vote to leave the EU, which would be a start. I also note that Pegida demonstrations are continually portrayed in a negative light and that, as ever, the whining feminist twats are more worried about how much space a man takes up when sitting on a train rather than women actually being sexually assaulted socially and sexually illiterate, Arab scumbags. I said this would all end in carnage, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. One can only hope we get control of our borders so we can leave the rest of Merkel's Europe to wallow in the third world shithole she wants to bring to us all.

On this general topic, during my enforced absence, I've certainly saved some terrific clips on these and surrounding issues.

Fuck you, the left. Douglas Murray talking to Sam Harris about the Italaussies, Henners and Boydy's of this world.

The man who refers to himself as a 'dangerous faggot', the qe Milo, dismantling and taking apart a feminist columnist with ease:

QE Milo again, who the left don't know how to handle because he's an outrageous gay and right wing, taking apart the left:

Douglas Murray vs some twat on the despicable sexual attackers in Germany and Sweden: