User Tag List

Thread: Making a Murderer (Massive Spoilers Within)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished it. Epic.

Steve I think is 60/40 guilty... I really can't make my mind up. He definately didn't kill her in the manner suggested - but there is something strange afoot.

Brendan, it is clear that there is not one iota of evidence linking him to the crime scene.... It's absolutely astonishing that he is currently locked away. Staggering.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Arne View Post

Steve I think is 60/40 guilty... I really can't make my mind up. He definately didn't kill her in the manner suggested - but there is something strange afoot.
    Isn't this the sort of approach that jurors who've misunderstood what they're meant to be doing take?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Isn't this the sort of approach that jurors who've misunderstood what they're meant to be doing take?
    Indeed. He should have been acquitted. The State clearly didn't prove anything beyond all reasonable doubt.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Arne View Post
    Indeed. He should have been acquitted. The State clearly didn't prove anything beyond all reasonable doubt.
    That is the biggest thing I took away, there was no hard evidence that he did it. If they can not prove beyond all reasonable doubt, then he has to be found not guilty.