I think I'm ready to rejoin THE ECOSYSTEM.

My contract is up in a couple of months and my Pixel 2XL is showing a bit of age. The battery life isn't what it used to be and the lock button is quite temperamental. I was holding out hope for the 4. However it doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade on the 3.

Looking at the iPhone 11 range and they have the battery life I crave it seems. The camera(s) seem just as good as, if not better than what I have now and I don't fuss about with customisation to the point where I'd miss it.

My question is the 11 v the 11 pro. The Max is too big for me. My 2XL is probably a smidge too big for my hands, so the 11 Pro would be perfect size wise. But is the extra cost worth what is essentially 1 extra camera I'll rarely use and a better resolution screen? That's what I'm debating now.

I'd also want the watch. I never thought I'd get on with one, but even the Gear Fit 2 I'm using now is very useful in a work place where my phone isn't allowed out. I've never paid much attention to them though so I've no idea on the differences between generations. Is the series 3 going to be just as useful to me as say the 4?