I've managed to put a good amount of time into this now, especially since I've finished GTA.

The clickers are massive, massive cunts. I like the idea of tactically planning my way through places, but it usually ends up with all hell breaking loose, bullets firing everywhere, and these fuckers coming from nowhere to rip my throat out. I'm just so bad at the stealth side of the game.

Am I missing a trick with killing these? The obvious answer is to chiv them, but I'm sure I now have to do that twice to kill them, whereas at the start of the game, I am sure it was just once. Doing it twice means the chiv doesn't last as long and I'm not collecting enough material to craft more, despite searching the fuck out of everywhere I go. Second, is to craft a melee weapon which again, I never seem to be able to collect the right materials for. Is there another way to down these bastards?

They are quite literally my only gripe with the game, and that's probably down to my lack of ability in playing the game. I've just got to the big where you give Ellie a gun after she 'proves' herself with the rifle. Hopefully she's a bit more useful now as she seems to love to throw bricks around when I'm creeping behind tables and boxes, alerting the whole world to our position.