With the new forum comes new functionality comes new BBCodes.

MEDIA

Images will remain the same, a simple [img][/img] tag is all that's needed. However, we're looking into adding support for HTML5 Gifs such as .gifv, gyfcat and such therefore this tag is subject to change.

Video has changed. With support for more sites than youtube, the tag is now [ video ]. This supports most websites including Facebook (for a list of supported websites click the insert video button in the advanced reply section). Simply paste the whole URL within the video tags.

Example:
PHP Code:
video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43msx0y3rA[/video] 
will produce

SOCIAL FUNCTIONS

With the new board we've added some extra functionality.

Some of you may be noticing a bar down in your bottom left that looks like this;

(If you don't have this bar, you can adjust this in your Settings > Notifications.)

There are 3 functions that have been added

1) User Tagging

Tagging a user works similar to any social media site like Facebook or Twitter. Simply type @InsertUsernameHere in your post which will notify the user of your comment and link it through their activity feed.

2) Quote Notifications

Ever want to take a quick peek back to see whether the conversation you were having earlier has extended? Speed up the process by being notified that you've been quoted. If you don't wish to be notified, simply go to your Settings > Notifications and disable them.

FEATURES INCOMING

-PM Formatting to make long quote sessions more readable - DONE
-Points System to interact with Reputation - DONE
-Multiple Account Prevention + Anti Spam - DONE
-Advanced Quick Reply
-Awards System Done
-Automated Post/Thread of the Month Nominations

BUG REPORTING

I know it's decorum on this forum to piss and moan if something's broken but this place is new so if you could just inform me of any bugs you find via PM, that would be appreciated. TY.

REQUESTS

- What would you guys like to see? Make suggestions and I'll see what can happen.