Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't even get the link right.

Why the bubbles?

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    Just got married, well yesterday if we're being technical.

Toggle Spoiler

edit: not sure if the picture works or if I'm just shit with this new malarky called the Internet.
    Congrats

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pen congratulations!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, Pen

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, Pen.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pen congratulations squire

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. Your kid's going to have a right beak on them.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Pen, going anywhere fancy for the honeymoon?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well in Penface.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. That three-week Balkan trip kind of was the honeymoon. It's back to work on Monday.

The bubbles just look nice. No real other reason Mahow. I think people started using them when theowing rice was banned as it makes the birds explode (slight exaggeration).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason why we had our honeymoon just before the wedding was that we wanted the wedding day to be 16.6 as that was our ten year engagement day. Plus we didn't want to do the Balkan tour during July as that peak season for tourism and it gets too crowded. Also the summer back home is nice to be around for too.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the bubbles were superimposed.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats Pen!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She looks stunning and you aren't too bad yourself. Congratulations.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh, you big gay.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen this, top work Pen

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a fantastic photo to have on the mantelpiece/under the sauna twigs for the rest of your days.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, Pen.

On another note, do you ever see someone as the last poster in here and click on the thread wondering if maybe they've found themselves someone nice and think 'ah, that'd be lovely for good old X'?

But then feel a little disappointed cause that's not what happened.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never, I've enough trouble worrying about myself.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanna see a happy story from Jimmy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% no word of a lie thought that exact thing about you before I clicked it.

Come on son.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DS meets some exotic, multimillionaire ladyman from Moss Side who keeps him stocked in Rustlers, Rizla and Xboxes for the rest of his days.

Jimmy meets a Nigerian lawyer who enjoys cricket and is the 4th cousin twice removed of Finidi George. He becomes mates with him and Big G sorts him out with VIP tickets for the AFCON.

GS pulls Theresa May

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael Gove works better.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    DS meets some exotic, multimillionaire ladyman from Moss Side who keeps him stocked in Rustlers, Rizla and Xboxes for the rest of his days.
    Its like you've read my mind man

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lawyer? Fuck off.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poet.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need someone respectable to take home to the folks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys

Married life still going well after a few days even if the missus still fails to remember her new name.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More tragicness coming up.

So we had very long chats a few times about acceptable boundaries and stuff, or things that hacked us off. One of mine was her constant 'going out' and coming in at like 4am. This happened at:

A wedding we were at, she disappeared to go and meet her friends at 11pm and let me on my own.
    A charity quiz night, she invited her friend which I didn't know about when it was supposed to be her and my dad/step-mum, then went out after it. Came in at 4:30am.
    And tonight, after her concert which finished at 11pm she was supposed to get picked up by me, because I've got a 6:30am start tomorrow for work (start as in leaving the house) and she knows I don't sleep well when she's out.
    She's going out tomorrow as well.

Just a nightmare scenario, am I being controlling? She always does this, every time she goes out anywhere with her cunt friends this is what happens. Did I tell you about the one where she went out 'for lunch' on a Sunday, my Gran treated us to dinner which she didn't show up for, then she text me at 11pm and said she is staying out. I told her to get the fuck home or it's over. She arrived an hour later at 12:30am wasted, had to get a lift in to work and her superiors questioned why it smelt like alcohol at reception.

I don't know what her fucking problem is, to be honest, but it's driving me insane. I've made it clear several times there's nothing wrong with going out, but we're fucking skint, I'm on a very rare stag do this weekend and she's decided to go out twice! What the fuck is going on.

I phoned her and asked her WTF because she's supposed to be looking after my little sister (who is 22 lol), and she text my dad worrying she might not be able to get a taxi and I was supposed to be picking them up. She hung up on me, then called me back shouting saying it hadn't been discussed etc. I told her to do whatever makes her happy, so she chose to go out and asked me to bring her a pair of shoes lol!

I went down to my dad's and asked them if I could stay there, but decided against it. My dad kindly volunteered to go down and pick my sister up and drop her shoes off, I will put my phone on aeroplane mode and hopefully I can get some sleep. I am so tempted to get coked up to fuck on Satdi night and drown myself in a whore but I know that's incorrect behaviour. I am being torn apart again and I don't know what to do. I am dreading what might happen to my daughter or how the wife might behave if we do get divorced, she's got a proper nasty streak in her which concerns me.

Also this has shat on my studying, can't concentrate with a fuzz mind and my exam is booked for the end of July. Great! Fucking great.

EDIT: LOL her bitch friend (the one who is married to a convicted pupil fucker and who got blackmailed in to staying because she purposely got pregnant) just text me saying 'We're going to a club hope that's ok don't want to cause any problems'.

Aeroplane mode earlier than anticipated. Go on, enjoy this misery. I warn you all now, do NOT have children with a cunt.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get out lad, it's the only answer at this stage. She seems off the fucking rails to be honest.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Get out lad, it's the only answer at this stage. She seems off the fucking rails to be honest.
    I know mate, get out to what though is my worry. There's loads of 'best thing I ever did!' and 'I can enjoy life again!' but those wonderful magazine articles don't take in to account that for every one of those there are a thousand people living in anxiety, fear, doubt. What a negative cunt I am being but this is the only reality I can see.

Then some other cunt raising my daughter, makes me fucking ill!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry MJ that's rough.

MAybe she does it at this point to get a rise out of you? Maybe a counter-act would be to just act like nothing is amiss?

When she rolls in at 430 don't even bother mentioning it. When she says she wants to go out just say "ok".

Be zen as the calmest ocean you can imagine. Maybe she's using your rightful anger as her excuse to get plastered drunk.

If you just basically ignore her antics maybe she'll have a hard look in the mirror and realize she's a bit of a cunt and sort her fucking life out.

Either way, I mean idk what else you can do bub.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like she wants to maximise her time away from you. I don't mean 'lol at you' by that, but it makes sense if everything is as TENSE as your posts suggest it is.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I know mate, get out to what though is my worry. There's loads of 'best thing I ever did!' and 'I can enjoy life again!' but those wonderful magazine articles don't take in to account that for every one of those there are a thousand people living in anxiety, fear, doubt. What a negative cunt I am being but this is the only reality I can see.

Then some other cunt raising my daughter, makes me fucking ill!
    You can hardly be called on being negative, she sounds a nightmare from what you've said. God knows where itll end up if it's got to the stage where she's rocking up to work reeking of gargle.

On the kid thing, I can't say really. Can't imagine it's not gut wrenching but I've never any experience of it. If you do split it sounds like the little one will need you to be stable at least though as she may not get it from the other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get out. Hopefully you'll find that you both weren't happy and were bringing out the worst parts of each other and once your apart you can both put your daughter first.

If not then it's going to be rough either way so just try to think of the long term.

It's shit, sorry to hear about it but good luck whatever you decide.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying you should encourage her but ...

If she keeps showing up to work drunk as fuck wouldn't that be helpful in a pending custody battle?

I realize we're headed to the darkest timeline here but ... again...

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, trying what Bruh says might not be a bad idea if you can. Might draw out the reasons, or bring it to a head at the very least.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting coked up will mean you won't be nailing a whore to be fair.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been documenting her behaviour properly? That might be worthwhile at this stage, if only in case the worst comes to the worst.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the timescales for the events you mentioned? If that's over 2 years, then I don't see the problem. If it's in the last few months then yeah, fair enough, she's a twat.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    What are the timescales for the events you mentioned? If that's over 2 years, then I don't see the problem. If it's in the last few months then yeah, fair enough, she's a twat.
    Yeah last few months since March. Also she's BOTTLED IT and arrived home now. What a stupid cunt she is.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, I feel for you. If it's a one-off then fine, but she's just being an arsehole at this point. Have you ever looked into a lawyer and got some advice on the possible criteria required to get custody? Her being off the rails like this must be in your favour if you're keeping track of it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    More tragicness coming up.

So we had very long chats a few times about acceptable boundaries and stuff, or things that hacked us off. One of mine was her constant 'going out' and coming in at like 4am. This happened at:

A wedding we were at, she disappeared to go and meet her friends at 11pm and let me on my own.
    A charity quiz night, she invited her friend which I didn't know about when it was supposed to be her and my dad/step-mum, then went out after it. Came in at 4:30am.
    And tonight, after her concert which finished at 11pm she was supposed to get picked up by me, because I've got a 6:30am start tomorrow for work (start as in leaving the house) and she knows I don't sleep well when she's out.
    She's going out tomorrow as well.

Just a nightmare scenario, am I being controlling? She always does this, every time she goes out anywhere with her cunt friends this is what happens. Did I tell you about the one where she went out 'for lunch' on a Sunday, my Gran treated us to dinner which she didn't show up for, then she text me at 11pm and said she is staying out. I told her to get the fuck home or it's over. She arrived an hour later at 12:30am wasted, had to get a lift in to work and her superiors questioned why it smelt like alcohol at reception.

I don't know what her fucking problem is, to be honest, but it's driving me insane. I've made it clear several times there's nothing wrong with going out, but we're fucking skint, I'm on a very rare stag do this weekend and she's decided to go out twice! What the fuck is going on.

I phoned her and asked her WTF because she's supposed to be looking after my little sister (who is 22 lol), and she text my dad worrying she might not be able to get a taxi and I was supposed to be picking them up. She hung up on me, then called me back shouting saying it hadn't been discussed etc. I told her to do whatever makes her happy, so she chose to go out and asked me to bring her a pair of shoes lol!

I went down to my dad's and asked them if I could stay there, but decided against it. My dad kindly volunteered to go down and pick my sister up and drop her shoes off, I will put my phone on aeroplane mode and hopefully I can get some sleep. I am so tempted to get coked up to fuck on Satdi night and drown myself in a whore but I know that's incorrect behaviour. I am being torn apart again and I don't know what to do. I am dreading what might happen to my daughter or how the wife might behave if we do get divorced, she's got a proper nasty streak in her which concerns me.

Also this has shat on my studying, can't concentrate with a fuzz mind and my exam is booked for the end of July. Great! Fucking great.

EDIT: LOL her bitch friend (the one who is married to a convicted pupil fucker and who got blackmailed in to staying because she purposely got pregnant) just text me saying 'We're going to a club hope that's ok don't want to cause any problems'.

Aeroplane mode earlier than anticipated. Go on, enjoy this misery. I warn you all now, do NOT have children with a cunt.
    She's cheating on you. It might not be anything 'meaningful', but it's happening in club bathrooms / dancefloors with regularity.

My advice is the same as it was months ago when this first came up: talk to a lawyer, get advice as to how to best position yourself to maximize your control of the assets / access to your daughter, quietly implement said advice, and get divorced.*

*Bonus Option: GTFO of where you are living, bartend and play music at a holiday resort location for a few months / years until you get your head screwed on straight, and try life again.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has a young daughter who he is obsessed with. I don't think he can just turn up in Magaluff and start going at it Tim Westwood style.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    Fucking hell, I feel for you. If it's a one-off then fine, but she's just being an arsehole at this point. Have you ever looked into a lawyer and got some advice on the possible criteria required to get custody? Her being off the rails like this must be in your favour if you're keeping track of it.
    Doesn't the fact he has a knob mean that he wouldn't get custody even if she was a serial killer.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would the wife even want custody by herself? Because in all this I don't see where she seems to fit your daughter into the equation, Magic.

Then I suppose she kind of sounds like she might do that our of spite anyway and then offload your daughter to her parents, so best follow GS' advice.

I also believe Bruhnaldos advice might be the best at this point.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to agree with Mert here she has already cheated. There is no happy ending just a less shit one unfortunately. Take your daughter and run.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've told you before to start taking legal advice. Hurry the fuck up and get lawyered up.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's going to stay with her mum for a bit apparently.

Also got more info I'll tell later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have to agree with Mert here she probably has cheated and it's more than likely her cunty mate who is encouraging her. The best option is getting legal advice quietly while, if you can, keeping a level head and just monitor her behaviour.